Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. (30326 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by hotspec(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2016
When Obama became the US President, we tot within his eight years in d White House, his origin, Kenya would turn to an Afro-New-york. But ee are wrong. Kenya is more backward now than what it was 8 years ago. NAIJA is still d BIG BROS of Africa, despite our malaria infected economy. My BLESSED COUNTRY.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Pebcak: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2016
tongue
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by doublewisdom: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2016
Nonsense thread. How can Nigerians be patriotic on empty stomach?

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by ba7man(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2016
I'm jumping on this ICT bandwagon.

Watch out for me soon. cool
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by madridsta007(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Nigerian youths are not the ones suffering from inferiority complex but ipob wailers. They hate the fact that Mark did not visit any of their erosion filled villages and so, they decided to join jealous Kenyans in posting rubbish about the country.

Reno Ikechukwu Emeka Onokiri is an Igbo man.

I do not know what drives this Igbo hatred from you— from many Nigerians. Yet there's no single nation group that has invested in and developed states, region like them.

Help me, why are they hated?

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by cashkid: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What are you waiting for? Is it not time to park your load and head to better somalia and sudan? grin

silly Igbos with no sense of identity, no sense of country, no sense of belonging and self worth... grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed!!!!!!!!!!!!! abeg leave them alone ooooooooooo, they are frustrated souls............... spent forces grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Princefrankie1(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2016
nototribalist:
continue to fool yourself, until your parents stop feeding you, your eye go clear.
Airlines are shutting down = wakanow.com in trouble soon.
Jumia and kong[/b]a have been reduced to selling phone casing instead of the real phone. = Importers can't import with buhari dollar exchange rate.

[b]Printivo
with the Buhari economy people are no longer printing cards for elaborate parties, wedding, businesses are shutting down so why print cards.

Showroom.ng = dead. Lifemate , Alibert and co, can't import furniture in this Buhari economy.
So which tech companies do you want to point out for me and I will tell you the date of their funeral, thanks to sai baba economy.
Kenyans are smart people they have a 21st century President, not a grand Pa sitting in aso Rock doing nothing. So Kenyans have the right to overtake us as they've done already. It will take us 5 to 6 years to play catch-up that's after the Grandpa is remove. So for now stop deceiving your self. And face the reality you people brought to us. Zombie

Oga no vex. Please answer just this question below:
What are the wrong Economic Policies Of this Buhari administration that effected all these your aforementioned Economic problems?

Just give me 3 cry

7 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by madridsta007(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What's this unintelligent ramblings got to do with ICT in Nigeria..

If you hate your country so much and if Kenya have overtaken Nigeria so why not shut your mouth and pack your load to Kenya and live the good life in Kenya..

Silly Igbos

LOL.

He only asked you to STOP deceiving yourself, based on comparative analysis with the actual situation on ground.

I know you are an honourable person. Self-deceit is not a good thing.

Nigeria's current problem now is that there's a mass of people immersed in self-deceit. A man who has cancer and pretends that he doesn't have it, will probably die really quickly— as he won't make himself available for chemo early.

Nigerians, we are brave people. Brave people face reality. Cowards involve themselves in self-deceit.

4 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by StoneLucifer: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=seunmsg post=49039526]

Nigerian youths are not the ones suffering from inferiority complex but ipob wailers. They hate the fact that Mark did not visit any of their erosion filled villages and so, they decided to join jealous Kenyans in posting rubbish about the country.

That is the kind of statement that comes from a child whose mother does not know the real father of the child..Its either you have a congenital brain malformation or u are a product of cross breed from a human and an animal..

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by madridsta007(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Princefrankie1:

Oga no vex. Please answer just this question below:
What are the wrong Economic Policies Of this Buhari administration that effected all these your aforementioned Economic problems?

Just give me 3 cry

What are Buhari's actual Economic Policies?

Let's be honest: there are NONE.

That's why FDI flight has increased, that is why businesses are crashing, that is why investments is leaving Nigeria. Well, that's asides the Forex Policy (which is so inconsistent: defend the Naira with the reserve; devalue the Naira; declare on national TV that the currency isn't devalued; defend the Naira again; partial devaluation) which is pretty much anti-development.

You think business will thrive in such an environment? Lol, you must be joking.

Foriegn investors even local investors hate an atmosphere like uncertainty, inconsistency. That is Nigeria's main problem.

Obasanjo hinged his economic policy on privitisation. Ya'ardua went further to make his detailed— the 7 point agenda. GEJ worked on that and produced the Transformation agenda. There was a policy to look at, to follow. And they did this within 3-6 months of their first tenure. This is an imperative for developing countries.

What is Buhari's own? Nothing.

That is our MAIN problem. Come on guys, we should tell ourselves the truth. We don't die by doing so.

13 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by etas1001(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2016
In reading Comments here today I truly understood the Meaning and effect of "Zombieism".

4 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Oblang(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

Reno Ikechukwu Emeka Onokiri is an Igbo man.

I do not know what drives this Igbo hatred from you— from many Nigerians. Yet there's no single nation group that has invested in and developed states, region like them.

Help me, why are they hated?

Igbo brought whatever hatred they get upon themselves with the lies and propaganda they preach jst because they refuse to get over the loss of an election. U don't hate others and expect love in return. I wonder what u call investment and development u are talking abt. Is it by having 2 by 2 shops everywhere u call investments?

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by xykms101: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2016
In a confraternity relm , I see Nigeria as NBM aka AYE. Always making troubles, fighting for no reasons, forming undeserved superiority. We keep fighting other countries when our lands in shamble.

Nigeria is under economy resession that wrecked and put the whole zimbabwe in an unresolved problem yet we keep seeking for a useless attention.

How much is kenyan shilling to dollar and how much is Nigerian naira to dollar ? I think Nigerians need to take a chill pill and put a stop to this stupid act.

4 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2016
so funny how people like aresa became patriotic overnight cause of buhari grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by DesChyko: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2016
amiibaby:
Did u take after ur mama or ur papa in reasoning.... i weep for your soul
"do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!' Then they will begin to say to the mountains, ‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us.’

I have no idea if you're in the science/tech field but even secondary level biology teaches variation. One is different from every other human in the world, parents inclusive.
I'm sure by now, you've realised that question was out of place. One is responsible for his actions. Blame-shifting doesn't reverse the past.

That being said, intolerance is the reason the world is not in harmony today. It is the reason Nigeria is tensed along its ethno-religious divides at the moment. It is the reason you can't cope with my beliefs. Stop intolerance and peace would reign. smiley

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by vicstar16: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria?? Ict users or yahoo yahoo operators! Wat u say!!! U dnt knw notin mehn[email][/email]
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Oblang(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

That's why FDI flight has increased, that is why businesses are crashing, that is why investments is leaving Nigeria. Well, that's asides the Forex Policy which is pretty much anti-development.

Foriegn investors even local investors hate an atmosphere like uncertainty, inconsistency. That is Nigeria's main problem.

Obasanjo hinged his economic policy on privitisation. Ya'ardua went further to make his detailed— the 7 point agenda. GEJ worked on that and produced the Transformation agenda. There was a policy to look at, to follow. And they did this within 3-6 months of their first tenure. This is an imperative for developing countries.

That is our MAIN problem. Come on guys, we should tell ourselves the truth. We don't die by doing so.

And the truth u refuse to accept is that Nigeria presently is not as rich as it used to be due to loss in revenue. Ur gej b4 leaving office had bin fumbling (borrowing to pay salaries) even when the oil was higher than what it presently is. If there is anyone deceiving himself then I think it's u Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by mekonglobal(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Retarded brain i guess Reno Omokiri is now a member of IPOB

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by xykms101: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

I just don't get how you hate your country so much that you think countries that you are far better than are all of a sudden better than you.

It's nothing but self hate and serious damaging low self esteem and complex..

These ipob characters I do understand their predicament because they were raised with hate and anger, but what about the likes of Reno Omokri peddling silly pictures about ICT ministers and what they look like as if looks and fashion means one is better than the other.

It's really sad..

Who ICT don epp in Nigeria ? How much is KSH to dollars and how much is NGN to dollar ?

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by madridsta007(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2016
Oblang:

Igbo brought whatever hatred they get upon themselves with the lies and propaganda they preach jst because they refuse to get over the loss of an election. U don't hate others and expect love in return. I wonder what u call investment and development u are talking abt. Is it by having 2 by 2 shops everywhere u call investments?

Let me get it; APC and Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Tinubu even Buhari that spread all kinds of lies and propaganda which ALL Nigerians are currently suffering for did not bring themselves hate, but the Igbos who, admittedly are quite critical of this government brought themselves hate?

Seriously?

Who should be hated: the critic who is merely playing his role as democracy provides, or the person or group who lied and sold the most devilish of propaganda to get a position which all Nigerians are now suffering for?

Really?

Gosh.

And yes, having businesses everywhere spurs development. Come on, you know this. Do you know how Birmingham became one of the biggest cities in the UK? Do you know the impact of the shops and businesses by the Indians and Pakistanis? Do you?

4 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Goldencollins: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
We've seen many Nigerian youths and some unpatriotic and ignorant adults like Reno Omokri on social post shallow and unintelligent pictures of of Minister of communication and another man from Kenya for some illogical and irrational comparisons about looks and fashion.

1. Nigeria is the dominant ICT hub in Africa, many times larger than Kenya

2. Nigeria has more ICT investments in that any other country in Africa including Kenya

3. Nigeria has more ICT entrepreneurs and HUBs than Kenya

4. Nigeria's ICT innovations from online businesses to Job and recruitment engines are the largest in Africa

5. Facebook CEO and founder just 1 day in Kenya, but spent several days in Nigeria engaging not only the ICT side of our economy, but also entertainers, digital businesses and marketers and film makers and even returned to Nigeria for more ICT events and dialogue with the Leadership in Nigeria.

6. Facebook CEO himself personality invested tens of millions of dollars in our ICT sector which is a strong affirmation and believe in our strong ICT economy.

Kenya is nowhere close to Nigeria when it comes to ICT so of what relevance is what their ICT person looks like or what he wears.?

Looks and fashion is not a sing of greatness or smarts, me dressing and looking better than you doesn't mean I'm smarter and more successful than you.

For our ICT to be better than Kenya several times over, it means we have better ICT environment than Kenya and the rest of Africa.

What is driving such ignorant ICT sentiments from the likes of Reno Omokri and many ignorant and thoughtless Nigerian youths is inferiority complex, ignorance and low self esteem.

While many Nigerians including the ICT sector are working hard and contributing to our economy and our greatness, these shallow characters with inferiority complex are busy crying and worrying about looks and fashion..

Nigeria is great and so it shall remain regardless our challenges...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Sciencs(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2016
doublewisdom:
Nonsense thread. How can Nigerians be patriotic on empty stomach?

People are hungry and frustrated, but that's not enough reasons to shut eyes to some facts..especially ICT. Quote me, "ICT". (Compare to Kenya)....nor be even south Africa or egypt oo...e get as e be nah.

Forget say d OP na APC guy

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by mekonglobal(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

I have nothing against your agitation. Declare a biafra that comprises of the five south eastern states and nobody will blink an eye.
You see, so its all about the oil in niger delta? Even if we declare a nation that comprises only the five eastern states so u think, that the avengers will allow the Nigeria govt. To continue taking them for a ride.

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by dyn1800: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2016
You're going nowhere.... Together we stand.

DesChyko:

Noted.
Modified: Forgive me if I'm wrong, but your moniker suggests that you're from the South-West. Isn't this an abnormal intrest in the movement of Biafra? I mean, why are you so interested in the brother states..

You are aware Igbo is the general language in the South East. Give at least three South South states where Igbo is not spoken.

I'm not at loggerheads if the SS pull out. But I maintain you have no say in the matter.

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2016
This aresa is a dungbettle! This does not help our economic crises at all

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by madridsta007(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Oblang:

And the truth u refuse to accept is that Nigeria presently is not as rich as it used to be due to loss in revenue. Ur gej b4 leaving office had bin fumbling (borrowing to pay salaries) even when the oil was higher than what it presently is. If there is anyone deceiving himself then I think it's u Ipob.

Believe me, I accept that Nigeria isn't as awash with petrodollars as before. But as an economist, I'll tell you that petrodollars isn't what is needed to drive an economy. You need strong fiscal and economic policies.

Let me help you.

As I mentioned above, the markets do not dither around. They don't 'wait' for you. When you take 7 months to select your ministers, the market was not "waiting." When you sign your budget in May, the market was not "waiting."

The investor that makes a call from Hong Kong to London and inquires about Nigeria doesn't want to be told that he should wait. No. These guys don't have time. He will pull out his money and go elsewhere. That is what has happened. That is why, while "waiting", Nigeria lost its first position in FDI in Africa.

You talked about oil price. Do you realise that the budget which was signed in May had a $38 barrels per day benchmark? And that since February Brent crude was going for around $50bpd? Logically, the government had the money to fuel its budget plus the $12pbd margin plus funding from other sources.

What is the new excuse?

When I read from Nigerians to be very honest, I get very worried. It's like there's a mass number of people enabling this government's incompetency I get very frightened. We are better than this.

8 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by xykms101: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
We've seen many Nigerian youths and some unpatriotic and ignorant adults like Reno Omokri on social post shallow and unintelligent pictures of of Minister of communication and another man from Kenya for some illogical and irrational comparisons about looks and fashion.

2. Nigeria has more ICT investments in that any other country in Africa including Kenya

4. Nigeria's ICT innovations from online businesses to Job and recruitment engines are the largest in Africa

5. Facebook CEO and founder just 1 day in Kenya, but spent several days in Nigeria engaging not only the ICT side of our economy, but also entertainers, digital businesses and marketers and film makers and even returned to Nigeria for more ICT events and dialogue with the Leadership in Nigeria.

6. Facebook CEO himself personality invested tens of millions of dollars in our ICT sector which is a strong affirmation and believe in our strong ICT economy.

Kenya is nowhere close to Nigeria when it comes to ICT so of what relevance is what their ICT person looks like or what he wears.?

Looks and fashion is not a sing of greatness or smarts, me dressing and looking better than you doesn't mean I'm smarter and more successful than you.

For our ICT to be better than Kenya several times over, it means we have better ICT environment than Kenya and the rest of Africa.

What is driving such ignorant ICT sentiments from the likes of Reno Omokri and many ignorant and thoughtless Nigerian youths is inferiority complex, ignorance and low self esteem.

While many Nigerians including the ICT sector are working hard and contributing to our economy and our greatness, these shallow characters with inferiority complex are busy crying and worrying about looks and fashion..

Mark zuckerberg only paid much attention to Nigeria because of our population, nothing attached.

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

nonsense upon nonsense keep deceiving your self...
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Princefrankie1(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

That's why FDI flight has increased, that is why businesses are crashing, that is why investments is leaving Nigeria. Well, that's asides the Forex Policy (which is so inconsistent: defend the Naira with the reserve; devalue the Naira; declare on national TV that the currency isn't devalued; defend the Naira again; partial devaluation) which is pretty much anti-development.

You think business will thrive in such an environment? Lol, you must be joking.

Bros with all due respect I think you really don't know much about how a countries economy is being run. Or maybe you know, but you are just being hypocritic.

You really didn't answer my question. you say Buhari doesn't have Economic policies/strategies and yet he hasn't borrowed to pay workers. smh. If there are no strategies on ground, would there be any money In the coffers? The government spends over N165 billion every month to pay federal civil servants. Multiply that figure by 12 and compare with how much Nigeria gets as revenue anually since the oil downturn? undecided

Then how does he manage to pay this workers without borrowing? And you say their are no policies.

Bros their is no point arguing this with you.I believe You know the truth. You know that everything happening now is not the fault of the current administration. if you don't know, then it's a pity.

My happiness is, we still have some reasonable and analytic Nigerians who know the facts.

You people just wail because you hear people wailing

6 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Nah u want hold them?
dyn1800:

You're going nowhere.... Together we stand.

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by goshen26: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

U expect him to go to whr they will give him kolanut and kill him....a man that can burn his own clothes can step on others

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Sciencs(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Goldencollins post=49056173][/quote]

Is it about the look or what's inside the brain??. When they say some of u guys are just too hateful, one just need to concur atimes...No offence..#Proudly Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / How To Get 1gb Data For N50 Or 2gb For N100!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.