Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. (30198 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Oildichotomy(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
[size=15pt]Typical ramblings of a pained Zombie who will refuse to see the hunger under his nose but quick to point fingers at other people.

Kenya took Nigeria to the cleaners with honest realistic truth.

Get with it already
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Bizibi(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Goldencollins post=49056173][/quote]people are not very happy with the approach of this government..... and these APC paid monkeys is still creating rubbish threads.make Togo and Ghana mock us sef,suffering and smiling really dey this country.
' We have to suffer to see the light' make acute poverty catch that person way go talk that nonsense.that old man have nothing to offer,it is so glaring
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by madridsta007(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Princefrankie1:

Bros with all due respect I think you really don't know much about how a countries economy is being run. Or maybe you know, but you are just being hypocritic.

You really didn't answer my question. you say Buhari doesn't have Economic policies/strategies and yet he hasn't borrowed to pay workers. smh. If there are no strategies on ground, would there be any money In the coffers? The government spends over N165 billion every month to pay federal civil servants. Multiply that figure by 12 and compare with how much Nigeria gets as revenue anually since the oil downturn? undecided

Then how does he manage to pay this workers without borrowing? And you say their are no policies.

Bros their is no point arguing this with you.I believe You know the truth. You know that everything happening now is not the fault of the current administration. if you don't know, then it's a pity.

My happiness is, we still have some reasonable and analytic Nigerians who know the facts.

You people just wail because you hear people wailing

Sir, OK, please help me.

What are The Government economic policies/ policy?

Please help let us analyse it.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2016
hotspec:
When Obama became the US President, we tot within his eight years in d White House, his origin, Kenya would turn to an Afro-New-york. But ee are wrong. Kenya is more backward now than what it was 8 years ago. NAIJA is still d BIG BROS of Africa, despite our malaria infected economy. My BLESSED COUNTRY.
... So Obama will use US money to develop kenya... You must be a northerner all you guys ever think abt z ow to steel from odas Go n search 4 ur own resource THIEF

6 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Na so Hunger go dey wire most of Una, yet una go dey defend rubbish.... The moment u discover that the poster and the post are all from someone that is being robbed by what Reno Said , U will be suprised what is wrong with Nigerians....

Kenya is stepping up their ICT ministry by placing a young Lad at the hem of affairs, But in Nigeria U see an old man with unkept beards yet someone cant spot any difference in the picture..

I tire for this country and Nairaland mods.

7 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by DesChyko: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
dyn1800:

You're going nowhere.... Together we stand.

cool cool

Tolerance is key.. #TrueFederalism

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by xykms101: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Sciencs:

People are hungry and frustrated, but that's not enough reasons to shut eyes to some facts..especially ICT. Quote me, "ICT". (Compare to Kenya)....nor be even south Africa or egypt oo...e get as e be nah.

Forget say d OP na APC guy

Who ICT don epp in Nigeria ? When last did you rice ? Guy 4get story. Do you even have any idea on kenya exchange rate and Nigeria exchange rate ?

What is the fuse about ICT whatever when it has no single positive effect on our shamble economy ?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by dyn1800: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Maybe

Silkmoth33:
Nah u want hold them?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by seunmsg(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2016
goshen26:

U expect him to go to whr they will give him kolanut and kill him....a man that can burn his own clothes can step on others

grin grin grin
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Bizibi(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

Sir, OK, please help me.

What are The Government economic policies/ policy?

Please help let us analyse it.
don't bother,some of them don't stay in Nigeria and no matter the facts you present to them,they will still drag you back to reexplain.
These are the set of people that are tagged as zombies.they don't know their right at all.

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by xykms101: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2016
hotspec:
When Obama became the US President, we tot within his eight years in d White House, his origin, Kenya would turn to an Afro-New-york. But ee are wrong. Kenya is more backward now than what it was 8 years ago. NAIJA is still d BIG BROS of Africa, despite our malaria infected economy. My BLESSED COUNTRY.

Have you been to kenya ?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

Believe me, I accept that Nigeria isn't as awash with petrodollars as before. But as an economist, I'll tell you that petrodollars isn't what is needed to drive an economy. You need strong fiscal and economic policies.

Let me help you.

As I mentioned above, the markets do not dither around. They don't 'wait' for you. When you take 7 months to select your ministers, the market was not "waiting." When you sign your budget in May, the market was not "waiting."

The investor that makes a call from Hong Kong to London and inquires about Nigeria doesn't want to be told that he should wait. No. These guys don't have time. He will pull out his money and go elsewhere. That is what has happened. That is why, while "waiting", Nigeria lost its first position in FDI in Africa.

You talked about oil price. Do you realise that the budget which was signed in May had a $38 barrels per day benchmark? And that since February Brent crude was going for around $50bpd? Logically, the government had the money to fuel its budget plus the $12pbd margin plus funding from other sources.

What is the new excuse?

When I read from Nigerians to be very honest, I get very worried. It's like there's a mass number of people enabling this government's incompetency I get very frightened. We Ade better than this.
bro forget that guy oo....they are so much attached to party affairs rather than the real happenings.....to them everything is about party rather than accepting fault and fixing it
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by juman(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2016
TDonald:
Another Zombie thread
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Ghost447(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Why are you people dignifying Kenya with all these cacophonic & endless debate?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2016
All I see about these kenyans is their inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by overall90: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Nigerian youths are not the ones suffering from inferiority complex but ipob wailers. They hate the fact that Mark did not visit any of their erosion filled villages and so, they decided to join jealous Kenyans in posting rubbish about the country.

As usual, they will leave the person attacking them and turn their attention to the igbos.
To me that is the real inferiority complex.

5 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Goldencollins: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Sciencs:

Is it about the look or what's inside the brain??. When they say some of u guys are just too hateful, one just need to concur atimes...No offence..#Proudly Christian
And what type of ICT business do you think this babalawo looking man knows?? ?
Dstv is reaping us off by collecting subscription payment for television shows which we don't even watch cuz of lack of electricity. So what meaningful thing has this man achieved since becoming the minister of ict and communications?? ?
You are saying all these bcuz you still live with your parents, you eat mama thank Ma, when you start paying house rent, Internet subscription, dstv subscription, electricity bills from your salary then you come back and talk with me.

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Thebwoy: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Oblang(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

Let me get it; APC and Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Tinubu even Buhari that spread all kinds of lies and propaganda which ALL Nigerians are currently suffering for did not bring themselves hate, but the Igbos who, admittedly are quite critical of this government brought themselves hate?

Seriously?

Who should be hated: the critic who is merely playing his role as democracy provides, or the person or group who lied and sold the most devilish of propaganda to get a position which all Nigerians are now suffering for?

Really?

Gosh.

And yes, having businesses everywhere spurs development. Come on, you know this. Do you know how Birmingham became one of the biggest cities in the UK? Do you know the impact of the shops and businesses by the Indians and Pakistanis? Do you?

Provide me links to those lies and propaganda spread by fashola, Tinubu and others. Maybe u need to listen to radio biafra to know exactly what propaganda and lies are. Does calling ur country zoo and hailing those sabotaging govt assets part of criticism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
The truths hurts.... but kenya has provided a better environment than Nigeria for ict and international businesses

Most of these companies below have their african headquaters in Kenya

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by LordVoldemort(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin

Brutal
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Orikinla(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
We've seen many Nigerian youths and some unpatriotic and ignorant adults like Reno Omokri on social post shallow and unintelligent pictures of of Minister of communication and another man from Kenya for some illogical and irrational comparisons about looks and fashion.

1. Nigeria is the dominant ICT hub in Africa, many times larger than Kenya

2. Nigeria has more ICT investments in that any other country in Africa including Kenya

3. Nigeria has more ICT entrepreneurs and HUBs than Kenya

4. Nigeria's ICT innovations from online businesses to Job and recruitment engines are the largest in Africa

5. Facebook CEO and founder just 1 day in Kenya, but spent several days in Nigeria engaging not only the ICT side of our economy, but also entertainers, digital businesses and marketers and film makers and even returned to Nigeria for more ICT events and dialogue with the Leadership in Nigeria.

6. Facebook CEO himself personality invested tens of millions of dollars in our ICT sector which is a strong affirmation and believe in our strong ICT economy.

Kenya is nowhere close to Nigeria when it comes to ICT so of what relevance is what their ICT person looks like or what he wears.?

Looks and fashion is not a sing of greatness or smarts, me dressing and looking better than you doesn't mean I'm smarter and more successful than you.

For our ICT to be better than Kenya several times over, it means we have better ICT environment than Kenya and the rest of Africa.

What is driving such ignorant ICT sentiments from the likes of Reno Omokri and many ignorant and thoughtless Nigerian youths is inferiority complex, ignorance and low self esteem.

While many Nigerians including the ICT sector are working hard and contributing to our economy and our greatness, these shallow characters with inferiority complex are busy crying and worrying about looks and fashion..

Nigeria is great and so it shall remain regardless our challenges...

[size=20pt]OP, you have 1000 Likes from me. Mark Zuckerberg did not meet with me and others for window shopping.
He knows Nigeria leads Africa and ohers follow.[/size].

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by hotspec(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2016
xykms101:

Have you been to kenya ?
Have u been to Nigeria?
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by HMZi: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2016
We were just being spiteful.
Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by LordVoldemort(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2016
madridsta007:

Reno Ikechukwu Emeka Onokiri is an Igbo man.

I do not know what drives this Igbo hatred from you— from many Nigerians. Yet there's no single nation group that has invested in and developed states, region like them.

Help me, why are they hated?

you live in a face me n face you apartment and yet you beat your chest everywhere that you helped your friend build his 50 rooms mansion.

Are you guys normal at all....

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by WhyAmISoQuiet: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2016
Even if Kenya is better than Nigeria in terms of ICT, how does that help us. After all, there are countries far better than all of Africa. We should be more concerned about growing our ICT to world class not Kenyan standard. I should be concerned with using tech to solve our own problems..smh for Nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by mmsen: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2016
I don't know why Nigerians are always getting into petty arguments with Ghanaians, Kenyans and others. Everyone knows that Nigeria is several times bigger than the rest so why waste energy bickering about nonsense?

But maybe if they weren't celebrating non-events such as the visit of Mark Zuckerberg people wouldn't come for you.

You don't need to beat you chest over every minor event.

2 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Suprnov3r:
The truths hurts.... but kenya has provided a better environment than Nigeria for ict and international businesses

Most of these companies below have their african headquaters in Kenya
[size=20pt]They are in Kenya, because house rents, bills and mistresses are 10 times cheaper than Nigeria.
Doing business in Nigeria is the most expensive in Africa.[/size].

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by hotspec(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
... So Obama will use US money to develop kenya... You must be a northerner all you guys ever think abt z ow to steel from odas Go n search 4 ur own resource THIEF
Apart from your English that is in comatose, u still dont know what Bilateral relations and MoU's stand for? Do a little research on which country has d highest investments in and has robust long-term development plan for Africa? You will be surprised. How many American companies are in Kenya compared to Asian, Middle east and Arabs presence in that country. Will American presence be felt in ds country if we have no crude oil.

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2016
the mobile money the Kenyans put for head show how backward their tech is. things like that Cant work in developed country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by Iprofit: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
We've seen many Nigerian youths and some unpatriotic and ignorant adults like Reno Omokri on social post shallow and unintelligent pictures of of Minister of communication and another man from Kenya for some illogical and irrational comparisons about looks and fashion.

1. Nigeria is the dominant ICT hub in Africa, many times larger than Kenya

2. Nigeria has more ICT investments in that any other country in Africa including Kenya

3. Nigeria has more ICT entrepreneurs and HUBs than Kenya

4. Nigeria's ICT innovations from online businesses to Job and recruitment engines are the largest in Africa

5. Facebook CEO and founder just 1 day in Kenya, but spent several days in Nigeria engaging not only the ICT side of our economy, but also entertainers, digital businesses and marketers and film makers and even returned to Nigeria for more ICT events and dialogue with the Leadership in Nigeria.

6. Facebook CEO himself personality invested tens of millions of dollars in our ICT sector which is a strong affirmation and believe in our strong ICT economy.

Kenya is nowhere close to Nigeria when it comes to ICT so of what relevance is what their ICT person looks like or what he wears.?

Looks and fashion is not a sing of greatness or smarts, me dressing and looking better than you doesn't mean I'm smarter and more successful than you.

For our ICT to be better than Kenya several times over, it means we have better ICT environment than Kenya and the rest of Africa.

What is driving such ignorant ICT sentiments from the likes of Reno Omokri and many ignorant and thoughtless Nigerian youths is inferiority complex, ignorance and low self esteem.

While many Nigerians including the ICT sector are working hard and contributing to our economy and our greatness, these shallow characters with inferiority complex are busy crying and worrying about looks and fashion..

Nigeria is great and so it shall remain regardless our challenges...

Quit this shi you are doing here
Every intelligent person knows the message that picture is trying to pass but dumb heads like yours will not understand

It has nothing to do with the east
We know things would have improved in this country more than it is now if things are done right
We are being backward as regards people we elect in offices

Our ict minister has no connection with communication in his profile and he is way too old

Unlike that of Kenyans that don't just have good Ict background but have also worked with Google

It's not about fashion or good looks

4 Likes

Re: ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. by caprini1: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Fix electricity and even Japan will be scared of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.