Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences (4128 Views)

Ogun Police Arrests Cultists For Armed Robbery, Recovers 10 Cars (photo) / Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) / Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by mamagee6(f): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
Mine was when I was coming back from Lagos, In onitsha the armed robbers stole N500.00 from me.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by WarfyBoy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
ha ha ha ha i hiss i smile i laf in AK 47

young woman, u've better be very very careful

sum pipo r sharin their xperience 6 foot under, its not a gud xperience, is it?
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by PON: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
i was actually robbed by some little boys in my hood,they took away all my jewelries but fortunately after two months one came asking me to buy my rollex not recognising face again and that was how i got his ass whipped.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by PON: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
i was actually robbed by some little boys in my hood,they took away all my jewelries but fortunately after two months, one came asking me to buy my rollex not recognising my face again and that was how i got his ass whipped.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by koolchicco: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
I have no robbery experience 'cos am an Armed Robber myself! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2009
PON:

i was actually robbed by some little boys in my hood,they took away all my jewelries but fortunately after two months, one came asking me to buy my rollex not recognising my face again and that was how i got his ass whipped.

glad you said rollex ? hahaha! smiley
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by sley4life(m): 1:31am On Oct 05, 2009
too bloody. Its a frequent stuff at Ore-benin road, It will take 2pages even if i have to cut my xperience short
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by PON: 1:38am On Oct 05, 2009
@POSAKOSA
SO WHATS FUNNY ABOUT THAT.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by chic2pimp(m): 2:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Hehehehe  grin cheesy Wot a thread.  I had to come in as soon as I saw the thread's title grin.

Abeg ooo I no dey laff @ una misfortune oo

koolchicco:

I have no robbery experience 'cos am an Armed Robber myself! lipsrsealed tongue
AMEN wink cool
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Hardeybolah: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2009
Dis is funny bt mine was when i went 2buy card 2load ma phone n d memory was removed n stolen rite der in front ma vry own eyes. undecided
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by CarlosVent(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2009
Awka Anambra state is very hot right now cos of political instability and election next year. even though d governor recently brought in 650 mobile police men but still they cos a lot of traffic and collect 20naira from people.

I WAS ROBBED AT THE EXCHANGE OFFICE WHEN I WENT TO BUY DOLLARS. I LOST A LOT OF MONEY AND TWO PEOPLE NEAR ME WHERE DEAD. THEY ROBBERS RAINED MORE THAN 200 BULLETS IN THE SMALL OFFICE WHERE THE ALHAJI STAY. GOD REALLY SAVED MY LIFE COS WHEN DEY WENT AWAY PEOPLE RUSHED TO THE OFFICE AND WHERE SURPRISE TO FIND ME AND THE HAUSA MAN AND ONE LADY ALIVE EVEN THOUGH THE LADY WAS BLEEDING.

I WAS ALSO AT GTB BANK WHEN DEY CAME AT FIRST AND BANK PHB BANK THANK GO THEY DIDN'T COME AT GTB. 5 PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIFE. 3IN PHB AND 1IN FIRST BANK AND 1IN UBA AS A RESULT OF STRAY BULLET THAT ENTERED THE UBA BANK. ALL THESE PEOPLE WHERE CUSTOMERS.

THESE INCIDENTS OCCURRED IN NOT LESS THAN 2MONTHS.

AWKA IS HOT AND VERY HOT AND IF U PLAN COMING DOWN TO ANAMBRA PLS BE CAREFUL WHEN VISITING AWKA, NNEWI AND ONITSHA.

WE HERE KNOW HOW WE STAY AND WE STAND WITH JUST ONE LEG.

Political God fathers are too much in this state and they are all causing the problems we are suffering from now.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Rilema: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2009
The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience[/color] embarassed[color=#990000]
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by 190: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2009
some one from nairaland named theseeker robbed me of my doll platimunk
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by gReenmAn(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2009
Rilema:

The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that[b] they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family[/b].That was my experience[/color] embarassed[color=#990000]

Come on, bros.
R you for real? shocked wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Nezan(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2009
I was with my car, I suspected they wanted to snatch the car, I ran till I got myself involved in a very serious accident. Thank God I survived, but my car was badly damaged.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by lourash(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2009
Mine was pretty bad as i was a victim of one chance along mile 2 road,. they made away with my three days old E71 , wrist watch and almost 50k cash. men its so difficult for me to forget that day.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
The main armed robbery experience I had was when I was traveling to Akure via road. . . I applied a lil smartness and they didn't take much from me.
Thank God they didn't take my laptop and phone. . . The man who sat beside me was sooo robbed! They took 150k from him, 3 phones, his trouser and 1/2 pair of shoe (a foot). . . was damn funny, cos the man got to Ore wearing only his suit jacket and a boxer short. cheesy grin

A Cele man was robbed, they took his 'Sutana' (celestial garment) only God knew why they did those shits. . . grin
Mehn. . . those armed robbers were making the bullets rain! They even robbed other buses after ours. We got to the next check point and the damn police were asking for bribes, we rained them with curses! Thank God sha!!! smiley
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Nk23: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
I was rubbed 4yrs ago when i went to GTB Allen Avenue branch to withdraw the some of #3ook. I did withdrew the money successfully not knowing that some rubbers could still be in the Bank spying those that are withdrawing heavy amount, and trace them to their home or what ever, normally the go with Okada.
I was traced to where i entered my vehicle only for them to block me right at the place i parked and got me shut and collected the money from me. i was rushed to three different hospitals b/4 the finally refered me to Luth where i was still rejected because they said the bullet was 7cm close to my spinal cord, they were affraid to carry out the operation on my neck, and that was 3days after the incident, we ve been waiting for the Authopeadics speciallist for that 3days. i was only surviving with Drip all over my body. i was later discharged and taken for a herbal medicine.
Its a bad omen having encounter with Robbers because the are so bloody and dont have common simpathy on human. If given oppurtunity to merge out suitable punishment fopr rubbers, i would suggest they go on firing squd or death by hanging. Corporal punishment should be melted out to them immediately they are caught.
I dont even pray my enemy having an encounter with rubbers cos they are the living DEVILS.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by denony(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
i've not experienced any kind
and am not praying to, its a terrible thing to have

they bloody heartless people
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by SenatorBensu(f): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
chakakpum !!!
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Ndipe(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
Rilema:

The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience[/color] embarassed[color=#990000]

What's funny about this tragic experience of killing "the boiz and the first born of each family?"
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
I have traveled the whole length and breadth of Nigeria, and even some outside, and still do. Funny enough I have not had a single robbery incident. I guess i'd been lucky and pray it continues.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by kayality: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2009
amen ooooooooooooo
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by TyGabriel(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2009
Mine was a funny one they steal olden days wall clock.(aago elepon) lol tongue
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by nellaluv(f): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
I remember when i was still in primary school, when armed robbers visited our house, while everyone was hiding i was laughing, my dad gave me a big knock on my head grin grin. As i'm typing this i'm still laughing, thou it happened a long time ago. The second experience was one chance, dey stole my first camera phone and N5,000, still didn't no how it happened.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
I don't have an armed robber story/experience, 

But I remember one of my classmates in primary school, her mom often traveled to London to buy things for her shop back in Lagos <I think>,  I believe that night <whether it was before she traveled or the night she came back> armed robbers came to rob her and they killed the mother <I believe in front of her daughter/family members>. I remember the family could no longer afford corona and had to leave the school,
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by nellaluv(f): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
Eeya. God dey. cry
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
I know, such a sad story.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Ndipe(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
My sympathies@Posakosa.

God says, Revenge is mine.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
didn't happen to me. Happened to one of my classmates.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Ndipe(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pele@Pokosa, was just commiserating. Must have been touching to you, since the victim was your classmate, hence my sympathies. Have never experienced armed robbery before in my life, except for one peculiar incident when one stole my dad's wristwatch from his bedroom. I think it was stolen, and it was through our window (louvres). Apparently, the windows cut off his hand, because we saw congealed blood outside my father's bedroom.

But after I moved to the USA, my family was attacked by Armed robbers. It was just dreadful reading the letters from my younger brother. God dey!
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
wow, I don't even want to imagine how your house looked like but how could a thief just stretch his hand into your dad's room <hahahaha! >

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast Victims Pictures (viewers Discretion Is Adviced) / Pastor Kill Choir Mistress (pucture) / My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.