Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (157926 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
naliakar:

Nigerian Girls and Beauty: Oil and water
Except of course Calabar ladies and a sprinkle of Yoruba ladies here and there. But only if the competition is within Nigeria. They will have to create a different category for Nigerian ladies once the highly competitive East Africans are on show.

An Igbo girl would kill any East African, its only Nigerians that are hyping East Africans, I haven't seen anything there but light skin tones.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
ezeagu:

An Igbo girl would kill any East African, its only Nigerians that are hyping East Africans, I haven't seen anything there but light skin tones.

O and don't forget the european like hair as well.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
There is no "look" that you find in East Africa that you wont also find in Nigeria, depending on the region you go to.

There is beauty all over Africa.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WhyAWhy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
I hope you dont believe everything you c on the internet and in Videos . Give me Photoshop and Adobe After Effects and I can make you the most beautiful person on Earth. That's Technology for you. Nigerians are truly beautiful
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by londoner: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
From the Nigerian women I have known and seen in person, they are no less beautiful than girls from anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
londoner:

Well,
Who's the second lady? She's fine!!

naliakar:

Nigerian Girls and Beauty: Oil and water
Except of course Calabar ladies and a sprinkle of Yoruba ladies here and there. But only if the competition is within Nigeria. They will have to create a different category for Nigerian ladies once the highly competitive East Africans are on show.
Some people really have no shame.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
Epi:

See butee. Try match this one with a Nigerian grin grin hay haay!

ikeyman00:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/186644_this_is_beauty_JPG5cd324565d7facd402cd95e9943fd9b0

fele leeeeeele

beauty for real

jalether
qiut the crack

ell77

its a aste of precious time tryin to talk to loser that cant get good chick

londoner:

Well,

you people just do NOT know how to compare.

this girl's features look biracial.

so pull up photos of biracial nigerians for comparison.

sheesh- this isnt rocket science
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
i personally know a biracial nigerian lady who looks better than that photo.

how much more the ones whose photos are in the public domain.

Even Yaradua's youngest daughter go beat am hands down.

And there are plenty of regular naijas who can match that too.

dont know whats with all these silly comparisons- you cant appreciate anything without it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.