Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (157887 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Are the Nigerian girls posted here not beautiful or not? Should we relegate the girls to the back to satisfy the black ones? Do you have coconut shaped eyes?
Who cares about the AA image in Nigeria?
Is Oluchi, Agbani, Genevieve fair?

Are u minding them undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Let me repeat myself. . . .I said that most of the pictures being posted are of women with AA/ White women features.
My assumption: That's what our ladies and men glorify as beauty.

On the Somali thread, to oppose the statement Somali/Horn of Africa women "are"more beautiful than West African women, our men started possting pictures of Naija women with same features as East African women.

I don't care which is more beautiful, it's their symbol of beauty that I'm questioning.

You are only falling into stereotype that believe all Africans should have broad nose, charcoal black skin and curly hair which isn't so. We are very very diverse FYI. Go the the North and see the fulani girls in Nigeria with the so called "white features". At the end of the day who do outsiders see these women as --->Black women. Why do black people feel the need to say ehn she has a straight nose, she does not represnt the "real African" whereas outsiders see her as black.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
Who is them? grin

Just say "her" cause am the only one opposing, aiight. No need to post indirect post. You're older than that wink

stillwater:

You are only falling into stereotype that believe all Africans should have broad nose, charcoal black skin and curly hair which isn't so. We are very very diverse FYI. Go the the North and see the fulani girls in Nigeria with the so called "white features". At the end of the day who do outsiders see these women as --->Black women. Why do black people feel the need to say ehn she has a straight nose, she does not represnt the "real African" whereas outsiders see her as black.
Not falling into any stereotype. I stated the same thing.

I stated that on my earlier posts, not sure which thread.

I am positive that of all the pixs being posted, those are not the only pictures of beautiful naija women. Nigerian women have many diverse features, but only those resemblance to American women are being posted.

Someone already mentioned that it is what African men prefer, and I guess that's just the way it is for some.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Are u minding them undecided

Una nor fine jare.
Somali chics are the best.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
jalether:

Delusions of Grandeur and Patriotism dominates this thread, why can't we just face the truth even when it's so obvious

I call it the way I see it, now if we are talking in terms of petroleum and natural resources I can boldly admit to the fact that we

are heads and shoulders above our African counterparts, lets just call a spade a spade. but in the context of the country with the highest

proportion/percentage of beautiful girls in Africa, countries like Ethiopia, Uganda holds it down not just for me but for other

neutral African brothers I have met (guys from ghana,Ivorycoast,southAfrica et al) have all testified to this bold claim.
funny but true
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
East Africans are posting pictures of women that are spanish/white/arabian/asian looking, and to retaliate, Naija are doing the same.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
na wa o. . .i still dont get some of these threads. Even if they are the most beautiful in the world, na im dem dey take share money?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ jalether

Caucasoid features are nothing special. What's so attractive about having lizard lips, pointy noses, and high cheek bones??

Inferiority complex strikes again.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Who is them? grin

Just say "her" cause am the only one opposing, aiight. No need to post indirect post. You're older than that wink

Are u fine at all?
cuz the last time i chked there is also a thread abt how somalian chics are the most beautiful. . . no?
if i have something to say to u, i'd say it. i aint a coward. ok?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater you are right. the answer is that: women in general find it so hard admitting that some other woman is finer than them. and so will find any reason to justify themselves.

to those girls fighting the system (lol), rather than make this thread about why african men find certain things more attractive, lets talk about why women find it so hard to accept superior beauty in another women. perhaps it's because they've been socialized to think their only contribution to the world is esthetics.

i was in a certain caribbean country and within 2 hours i was honest enough to admit to myself that if it wasn't for my dollars, i wouldn't getting any action in that country cus all the men i could see whether were better looking than me. lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Una nor fine jare.
Somali chics are the best.

worreva undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2009
blackspade:

Caucasoid features are nothing special. What's so attractive about having lizard lips, pointy noses, and high cheek bones??

So why do Black women go for facials and put some useless weaves on their heads to look Caucasian?

TOPE2000!:

worreva undecided

Don't hate!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2009
blackspade:

Thank you, exactly.

Ask your men/ pix posters wink

TOPE2000!:

Are u fine at all?
cuz the last time i chked there is also a thread abt how somalian chics are the most beautiful. . . no?
if i have something to say to u, i'd say it. i aint a coward. ok?
No, are you fine at all?
Who is them? Was anyone opposing stillwater's statement?
If you have anything to ssay, then say it. Type, quote, and posst.
Geddit?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2009
Besides most of the girls don't even have straight noses. The bridge is narrow but the ala's broad.

FL Gators:

Who is them? grin

Not falling into any stereotype. I stated the same thing.

I stated that on my earlier posts, not sure which thread.

I am positive that of all the pixs being posted, those are not the only pictures of beautiful naija women. Nigerian women have many diverse features, but only those resemblance to American women are being posted.

Someone already mentioned that it is what African men prefer, and I guess that's just the way it is for some.

I don't think when people see a beautiful woman they start dividing her features into segments. Are all Oyibo women  fine because of their straight noses? Heck No!!! We look at the total package.
African men will turn at a fine face whether she has a broad nose or straight nose.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2009
Oh dear, now this thread will turn from meaningful discussion to someting else.
Adults, they call themselves.

shesi:

stillwater you are right. the answer is that: women in general find it so hard admitting that some other woman is finer than them. and so will find any reason to justify themselves.

to those girls fighting the system (lol), rather than make this thread about why african men find certain things more attractive, lets talk about why women find it so hard to accept superior beauty in another women. perhaps it's because they've been socialized to think their only contribution to the world is esthetics.

i was in a certain caribbean country and within 2 hours i was honest enough to admit to myself that if it wasn't for my dollars, i wouldn't getting any action in that country cus all the men i could see whether were better looking than me. lol
That's my question. . . .that's why most naija men are after Jamaican girls.
Even the ugly Jamaican girls grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

So why do Black women go for facials and put some useless weave on their heads to look Caucasian?

so its only caucasian that goes for facials now? hahahahaha
are u saying white ppl dont wear weaves too? undecided

FL Gators:

No, are you fine at all?
Who is them? Was anyone opposing stillwater's statement?
If you have anything to ssay, then say it. Type, quote, and posst.
Geddit?

Must you really be an annoying lil girl . .seriously?
pls go and  play with ur age mates, i aint in the mood for ur shyte today . . . go and bark at some1 else who has ur time.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Besides most of the girls don't even have straight noses. The bridge is narrow but the ala's broad.

I don't think when people see a beautiful woman they start dividing her features into segments. Are all Oyibo women  fine because of their straight noses? Heck No!!! We look at the total package.
African men will turn at a fine face whether she has a broad nose or straight nose.

I get your point, and I'll also implore you to try to understand mines.
This is not about stereotype, inferiority complex. This is about an observation.

Did you see the thread "Why can't Nigerian women look like this?" or ssth like that. African men's vies have changed, I guess. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2009
blackspade:

@ jalether

ON POINT!!!

shesi:

not only women o, both 'xxxxxx are the most beautiful' were started by men
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2009
shesi:

I have a broad nose and I'll rock it till Jesus comes.  tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh dear, now this thread will turn from meaningful discussion to someting else.
Adults, they call themselves.

Nairaland doesnt belong to ur dad, the last time i chked
if u dont like us adult . , go to the kids section wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2009
I think if they outlaw boarding-house secondary schools then more Naija girls will be finer. It does not bode well for a girl to endure malnutrition during a critical stage of her life, like from age 10 till 16 or 17, and to suffer from mosquitoe bites when she should be developing bodily and growing hair and polishing her skin. A lot of those other countries, especially French speaking ones, don't have boarding houses, so their girls develop more during puberty because they are fed at home.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2009
That's my question. . . .that's why most naija men are after Jamaican girls.
Even the ugly Jamaican girls  

honey the reason nigerian men are after jamaican girls is about some much more. care to hazzard a guess? let's just say they're more adventurous. lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2009
Jamo girls are fine and are seductively developed; they don't have boarding houses in Jamo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Must you really be an annoying lil girl . .seriously?
pls go and  play with your age mates, i aint in the mood for your shyte today . . . go and bark at some1 else who has your time.
You must think you're all grown up.
My dear, it's best you try to increase your developmental age to your chronological age.
Nobody is going to always say what you want to hear. You need to grow up and understand that opinions are people's assumption and they may differ from yours.
No, I will not turn this thread to one of your lil chit chat and nonsensical turn. I will ask you to sit in one corner and let me discuss with ADULTS who are ready to lay down their opinions without childish tantrums. Understand? wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

I get your point, and I'll also implore you to try to understand mines.
This is not about stereotype, inferiority complex. This is about an observation.

Did you see the thread "Why can't Nigerian women look like this?" or ssth like that. African men's vies have changed, I guess. cheesy

Don't pay attention those threads neither to the views of the african male or men in general. Wear your heels and dress to kill wherever, that's my motto!!! grin Can't be bothered if they like straight nose or not. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

so its only caucasian that goes for facials now? hahahahaha
are u saying white ppl dont wear weaves too? undecided

U are getting me wrong. . . . .
I am saying Black Women wanna be like White chics.

WTF? African women should dress African.
I saw Stilly the other day in tank top n jeans when she should be in her ankara wrapper to enhance her African curves.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Nairaland doesnt belong to your dad, the last time i chked
if u dont like us adult . ,  go to the kids section wink
Of course it does not belong to my dad. ROTFLMAO, only if it does.
People discussing and stating different opinions does not insinuate that they own nairaland.

Or was there a post where I implied so? If yes, enlighten me cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2009
Jamo girls are fine and are seductively developed; they don't have boarding houses in Jamo.

negga pls. usain bolt's sisters are fine? lol. i beg to differ. this your boarding school is funny o but it cant be right either. if anything, it helps them maintain a slimer body. who is more starved than girls in those war-torn east african countries?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

I saw Stilly the other day in tank top n jeans when she should be in her ankara wrapper to enhance her African curves.

Do Somalians wear Ankara? I want to be like the Somalians naaa.  tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

You must think you're all grown up.
My dear, it's best you try to increase your developmental age to your chronological age.
Nobody is going to always say what you want to hear. You need to grow up and understand that opinions are people's assumption and they may differ from yours.
No, I will not turn this thread to one of your lil chit chat and nonsensical turn. I will ask you to sit in one corner and let me discuss with ADULTS who are ready to lay down their opinions without childish tantrums. Understand? wink

FL Gators:

Of course it does not belong to my dad. ROTFLMAO, only if it does.
People discussing and stating different opinions does not insinuate that they own nairaland.

Or was there a post where I implied so? If yes, enlighten me cheesy

Buahahahahahaha . . . i know what ur problem is but
Are u done? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2009
@tope2000 and Fl gators
chill out now. . .e never reach all that one [size=5pt]*sey u see the somalie gels are now coming btw naija gels*[/size]

shesi:

honey the reason nigerian men are after jamaican girls is about some much more. care to hazzard a guess? let's just say they're more adventurous. lol.

i think it also has to do wiv variety, they're arnd naija gels more(family et al) so maybe when they meet all the other babes their eyes start 'chooking'

~Sauron~:

blame TV o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Don't pay attention those threads neither to the views of the african male or men in general. Wear your heels and dress to kill wherever, that's my motto!!! grin Can't be bothered if they like straight nose or not. grin
ROTFLMAO. . . . being doing that cheesy

What I want to understand is the change in African men's view of beauty.

Inferiority complex, someone mentioned. I live in a black minority, white majority school and it dnt feel like it. Black womenz got the shape and look cheesy

TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahaha . . . i know what your problem is but
Are u done? undecided
rotflmao, now I am done, with you. Not with the thread though. Kappish wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.