Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (157924 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Roflmao!!!!!!! Naija men hotter than Naija women? I laugh in Yoruba. Nigerian women are way finerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Don't let me start posting pics.

Girl , .sauron said that to test u, dnt mind him wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Roflmao!!!!!!! Naija men hotter than Naija women? I laugh in Yoruba. Nigerian women are way finerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Don't let me start posting pics.

Abeg post make we see, I want to see my Nigerian beauties tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

A foreign woman would easily date a Naija man MORE THAN a foreign man will fancy a Naija woman.
This theory has been tested and proven times without number.

What is the difference between Denzel Washington and Tuface? Nothing serious.
What is the difference between Halle Berry and Ini Edo? A universe of difference. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2009
jalether:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy, how did you know or have you been cheating on muki undecided lipsrsealed
Muki ke? She be dikee's wahala ooo.

TOPE2000!:

Shut up, u have no respect for your elders angry

*Shior* Elders or youngies,all na the same jare.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

What is the difference between Halle Berry and Ini Edo? A universe of difference. grin grin grin grin

one's man was a sex freak, the other is prolly a sex freak! i cldnt help myself. . .lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

A foreign woman would easily date a Naija man MORE THAN a foreign man will fancy a Naija woman.

You should be shot for putting those two 2gether
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

You should be shot for putting those two 2gether

They are both top celebs in their respective movie industries!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Why ini edo? why not Modupe Ozolua undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Dating should not be a measure to detect who's fine or not because most Naija women CHOOSE to date within their race but Naija man has no inhibition to date even an alien with horns because wherever John thomas leads Naija man will go. rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2009
Tuface and Denzel, Sauron must be dreaming not to see the whole lot of difference. Abi Tope don't you see the huge difference between the two? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Tuface and Denzel, Sauron must be dreaming not to see the whole lot of difference. Abi Tope don't you see the huge difference between the two? grin

My dear the difference is glaring . . . . . even tho denzel is almost 60
i'd still choose him over 2face a million times cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2009
what about Tuface and the Djimon Honsou you are displaying on your profile.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Tuface and Denzel, Sauron must be dreaming not to see the whole lot of difference. Abi Tope don't you see the huge difference between the two?  grin

It's because you have always known Tuface. . . . .
I don't see any difference between those 2 dudes. Put Tuface in Hollywood and watch him model for Polosport, etc.

stillwater:

Dating should not be a measure to detect who's fine or not because most Naija women CHOOSE to date within their race

This is because they have nowhere else to turn to.
If Naija boys in general boycott Naija women, 90% of the Naija women would die single. grin

but Naija man has no inhibition to date even an alien with horns because wherever John thomas leads Naija man will go. rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Nah.
Naija men attract all sorts of women. We are simply irresistible. grin
Even Osuofia managed to marry a white woman.  grin

TOPE2000!:

Why ini edo? why not Modupe Ozolua undecided

No matter who you choose to bring up. . . . .The difference between Halle Berry and any Naija woman would be as clear as rain droplets.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't see any difference between those 2 dudes. Put Tuface in Hollywood and watch him model for Polosport, etc.

If Naija boys in general boycott Naija women, 90% of the Naija women would die single. grin

Nah.
Naija men attract all sorts of women. We are simply irresistible. grin
Even Osuofia managed to marry a white woman.  grin

No matter who you choose to bring up. . . . .The difference between Halle Berry and any Naija woman would be as clear as rain droplets.

Whateva make u sleep at nite sauron grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2009
dude i have to disagree with you on that one. halle berry? she looks like a vulture. bangin body though.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by netotse(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

My dear the difference is glaring . . . . . even tho denzel is almost 60
i'd still choose him over 2face a million times cheesy
that is such a big lie and you know it!. . .i'm talking about minus fame and character o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2009
shesi:

what about Tuface and the Djimon Honsou you are displaying on your profile.

OMG just because alot of women are pregnant for tuface doesnt make him HAWT, u know? undecided

shesi:

dude i have to disagree with you on that one. halle berry? she looks like a vulture. bangin body though.

Lol . .anoda man's food is another's poison grin

netotse:

that is such a big lie and you know it!. . .i'm talking about minus fame and character o

without the fame, tuface no fine . . .who recognised him then?
wasnt he a big group back then? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

This holds no water because I've always known BOTH of them. Infact I knew Denzel before tuface!!!

Na lie!!!!!!!!!! We just need to spread our wings and they'll come running.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

This holds no water because I've always known BOTH of them. Infact I knew Denzel before tuface!!!

Lies!!!

Na lie!!!!!!!!!! We just need to spread our wings and they'll come running.

Buncha witches. grin

TOPE2000!:

OMG just because alot of women are pregnant for tuface doesnt make him HAWT, u know? undecided

I am 100% certain you would date Tuface if he was a regular guy.

shesi:

U need to go to Specsavers. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am allergic to babyfathers cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 1:29am On Oct 06, 2009
OMG just because alot of women are pregnant for tuface doesnt make him HAWT, u know?  

i know. women are all about the money. just like in the case of djimon honsou. lol, that was what i was tryna get you to admit.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Oct 06, 2009
shesi:

Look @ you. Abeg comot for hia jare.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:30am On Oct 06, 2009
shesi:

i know. women are all about the money. just like in the case of djimon honsou. lol, that was what i was tryna get you to admit.

I dnt care abt his money . . . .what is the point of dating some1 that wont give me peace grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:31am On Oct 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I am allergic to babyfathers cool

I understand.
Say Tuface was a regular guy on your street.
No kids, no stardom. Just a dude working for one of em investment banks.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lies!!!

Buncha witches. grin

U need to go to Specsavers. cheesy

Goodnight. Lemme fly like a witch and torment you wherever you are!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool See me spreading my wings, be afraid. . .  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Goodnight. Lemme fly like a witch and torment you wherever you are!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool See me spreading my wings, be afraid. . .  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

As long as you fly directly to my bed, i have the cure. grin grin grin grin
Be nude too. wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

Look @ you. Abeg comot for hia jare.

Lmao . . . must every guy get an erection for halle? grin

~Sauron~:

I understand.
Say Tuface was a regular guy on your street.
No kids, no stardom. Just a dude working for one of em investment banks.

Tuface is aiight looking, yes i can go for him but u cant compare him to denzel ever . . .thats my argument
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2009
Nigerian Men are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Hotter than Nigeria women.

See Map! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:34am On Oct 06, 2009
The Sly:

See Map! grin cheesy

Not u too, sweet potatoe grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Sauron1: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2009
@ Tope,

Tuface is in Denzel's league.
The difference is the accessories/resources and those smart suits Denzel wears.

The Sly:

I concur, son!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shesi(m): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2009
Lmao . . . must every guy get an erection for halle?

no mind them. me i dont let the media tell me whos hot. otherwise i would be salivating over rihanna. tufiakwa. lol, or angelina jolie. double tufiakwa.

either of these women could get in my bed right now though. lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TOPE20001(f): 1:37am On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Tope,

Tuface is in Denzel's league.
The difference is the accessories/resources and those smart suits Denzel wears.

Then modupe is also in halle's league cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.