Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) (61583 Views)

Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) / Gbemi Bounced At Sailor's Lounge For Being Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by dasparrow: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
ezeagu:
Nigerians do not know where to place their priorities, absolutely shameless country.

Very shameless country that I can't wait to run out of! I don't know, but most Nigerians comes across as a very toxic people. A kind of people that will want to frustrate you any chance they get because they themselves are miserable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ayoswit:
hmmmm, so pathetic, but freeze wats ur point, dat she should go to d office unclad next time.
i see nothing wrong with her dressing

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Ayoswit(f): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
maxwell60:
If you were twice as wise you are now, you’d probably still be stupid! smh
you are a fool
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Ayatullah(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
dasparrow:

Very shameless country that I can't wait to run out of! I don't know, but most Nigerians comes across as a very toxic people. A kind of people that will want to frustrate you any chance they get because they themselves are miserable.

What are you waiting for? Shameless you, better find your level to the land of the shameless where gays and Lesbians are your role models. You definitely belong to a class of people with no sense of dignity and shame.

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by seyiaa: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
TAlpha:
Nah
oga ade find like go yaba...we are discussing issue here
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
that's whom he is and no one can change that,no one can silence him. He's not been fake and I guess that's one of the reasons why his Oga re-employed him
ok oo
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
always doing notice me. must u comment on everyfin?? mchteeeew!!!!
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
prof1990:
In as much as I don't see anything wrong with how she dressed. Freezes comparison with half naked women doesn't make any sense
You don't seem to get his point.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by abike12(f): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm very upset about what happened to this lady. With the level of suffering in Nigeria, who knows if that's what she's wearing because that's all she has? It's not even exposing but even if it was, this is not the time to be making people feel somehow. You can just see the hurt on her face, let's try to be sensitive. sad

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by adellam16(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Forget bout her dressing o but to b sincere this dressing no fit her stature. She for wear skirt or trouser pants with top. She is fat, her boobs aint erect so she for dress with something fitted. Not everybody has d body to carry dis type of dress. The dress is cool but not for her stature. Tho it shouldn't stop them from allowing her entry sha.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by 9jaMalay: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
I was done the exact same thing at this abuja immigration headquarters earlier this year when i had barely stepped off the car when one over zealous immigration guy told me to come over,then told me to dress properly or i leave the premises...note* i was very properly dressed...he claimed he knows how we behave oversea but that this is Nigeria...i actually respected myself but i said it in my mind "what a bunch of low reasoning people"

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
shortgun:

I can't see her skirt
I don't have anything against what she is wearing but I always feel uncomfortably around woman who dress like her.
i don't know why.

Well, I know why: because you have a perverted mind. So what would you do if you were sitting next to an endowed lady like Estharfabian, huh? You would do nothing! Because I would be staring at you from across the room while flexing my muscles.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Bsc(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
with this type of reasoning and comparison.. OAP cant work with any medium i manage...
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by OLLYMAX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Haha I don't get it,this kind agbada that almost cover everywhere?we get problem angry

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Her dressing is not obscene , it's just bad.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by columbus007(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
This freeze is already taking over the Internet space as against the twitter senator Ben Bruce.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by patola080(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
To mi I think she should have put something good on how do u think she will dress wen dey gv her d job?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
finalboss:
she be like batman... lwkmd asuo27
cheesy cheesy You guys should free that lady abeg!, what's her crime?, putting her story and picture on social media.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by naijafella(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Freeze never minding his business... Who appointed you as advocate here sef!?
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Kgdavid(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
at first i thought that was Adaku from Jenifa's diaries tongue
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by HRich(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
finalboss:

You get problem

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by ephi123(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have. Imagine the kind of moronic comments on this thread. What justification does the Immigration Service have to refuse to attend to someone on the basis of their dress, are we in Saudi Arabia?

We really have a long way to go in this country.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by kanosalami: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
kachysblog:
A lady yesterday ranted https://www.nairaland.com/3326131/lady-bounced-immigration-office-wearing about how she was locked out of Abuja Immigration office because of the mini dress she wore. Well, Freeze took our mind back to the early days of the Mende, Sierra Leone women and that of the Opobo lady that was stopped from entering Immigration due to the length of her dress. What is your take on that? His post below….

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ5VNM7A_hv/?hl=en
take them to court madam

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
quiverfull:
It started with internal NPA memo banning it's staff from wearing some clothes to work, and now this! We must all speak up forcefully against this! Nigeria is not an Islamic state and will never be!
Please where do you work?
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by mzEhmmy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
shortgun:

I can't see her skirt
I don't have anything against what she is wearing but I always feel uncomfortably around woman who dress like her.
i don't know why.
We all do grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by encrypt(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
finalboss:
Lol as in eh she looks ridiculous...the establishment retains the right to dictate the dress code of persons that come in there to transact business.
She should dress appropriately next time. Y'alls problem is that you wear clothes that are wrong for the occasion. If she wore this to the beach or a friend's party or to see boo would we be having this conversation? I don't think so. If I had an establishment I won't entertain guests dressed like this.
Always dress for the occasion.
She's not even young enough to be making this kind of mistake.
Agbaya lol
If you don't have basic understanding of English then don't bother quoting me.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Moistpaws: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
If an Oyinbo woman had dressed the same way, would the Immigration have bounced her?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by kmax4ril: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
OYO for you, learn to dress well so you can address well. Look at your laps, all out and attractive, the western-bubu you wore can easily give way to your body parts, Madam, na club you wan enter, respect you norms and culture be pretty sure you will be respected and cherished. grin grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by socrates007: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
It time we emancipate our selves from mental slavery.Do u think that lady would have been treated as such if she were to be a white lady?.african i weep for thee....

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by kmax4ril: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Moistpaws:
If an Oyinbo woman had dressed the same way, would the Immigration have bounced her?

The will, for certain, because this is not their land. I'm sure, Oyinbo no go dress half naked like this because they fully know our mode of dressing is entirely richer than theirs. Let's be modest in our dressing. Shekenan.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Alirauf(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
hopsydboi:
Freeze at it again....

So because naira is 425 to a dollar and economy is in recession we should be dressing in recession to?
This brother no wan gree get sense.

I would want the view when breeze blow the cloth up from front grin
lwkmd my brother. Earlier 2day wen i was readin ppls comments wen she complained 95% of d comments blamed her, 4rm d1 sayin she is a batman 2 d1 sayin she is mongo park & all sorts of insult but now wen freez abi fridge support her, some of dem don dey support her, mtcheeew who b freeez self

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.