Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) (61577 Views)

Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) / Gbemi Bounced At Sailor's Lounge For Being Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
What I find objectionable is the assertion that conservatism is synonymous with the Islamic religion alone and so this is an attack on the secular public or the Christian sect by radical islam. So does this mean Christians are say all, do all..... wear all folks. I beg to differ and have serious reservations about trashy dressing as well and can throw folks out of my premises if dressed for damage. It has nothing to do with religion but one's personal view, tastes and tolerances.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
I only have problem with the oversize shirt she wears, the cloth is not revealing anything even if it does they have no right to dictate what a grown up woman should wear.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Ralphdan(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Its all part of the islamization process undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by mikolo80: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:
The shariazation and islamization of Nigeria has began

First they want to impoverish us and bring us down to aboki level financially

So that we will be hailing dem rankadede
who is holding you from farming
Only a bad workman blames his tools
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by mikolo80: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:

who is holding you from farming
Only a bad workman blames his tools
You sister, mama, wife or pikin de walkabout naked like dis mumu
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
I just scattered my lappi where am laughing... NAIRALANDERS una no fit make me mad o..... Hahahahahahahaaaa lol...
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by mr11x0(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
yedidiah:
In a situation where by your right is in conflict with mine, whose should be prioritizes . A nation without standard procedure of operation is dead. Should the immigration have lowered their standards because a lady wasn't down with it?

Would you please tell me what standard has Nigeria immigration set on how to dress? Enlighten me please

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by john650(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maybe she scared the living hell out of the immigration officer with what looks like a black cape. I thought of Count Dracula when I saw the photos. Would you want to run into this woman at night with those clothes and the shoe? Ha ha. There is nothing technically wrong with the dress except she looks scary.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by tical(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Freeze sef no try..how he go dey buy dollars @ N425.. must he buy dollars? see how we hurt our nation the more...
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ayoswit:
hmmmm, so pathetic, but freeze wats ur point, dat she should go to d office unclad next time.

Pls wats wrung with her dress. It's loose and not mini. She is well covered up.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
finalboss:
she be like batman... lwkmd asuo27

No make me laugh oh, dis is serious Mata. She is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Nancy2016: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
adellam16:
Forget bout her dressing o but to b sincere this dressing no fit her stature. She for wear skirt or trouser pants with top. She is fat, her boobs aint erect so she for dress with something fitted. Not everybody has d body to carry dis type of dress. The dress is cool but not for her stature. Tho it shouldn't stop them from allowing her entry sha.

Typical of a woman to put down another woman. The only thing you should be commenting about is whether her outfit is decent or not. I'm sure you won't like other people to critique your appearance.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by gragraboy: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Jengem:

Is it only islam that teaches decent dressing? How is Mary mother of Jesus always dressed? ****

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Ayoswit:
hmmmm, so pathetic, but freeze wats ur point, dat she should go to d office unclad next time.
I tire ooh!!the so-called freeze just wan see naked lady?

see as the woman wear her fat bobo cloth come forget pants.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by blackprowler: 2:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Ayatullah:

What are you waiting for? Shameless you, better find your level to the land of the shameless where gays and Lesbians are your role models. You definitely belong to a class of people with no sense of dignity and shame.

If we all who wish to leave this hell hole had the chance, you'll certainly have enough room for yourself here. So ignorant!
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by blackprowler: 3:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Reference:
What I find objectionable is the assertion that conservatism is synonymous with the Islamic religion alone and so this is an attack on the secular public or the Christian sect by radical islam. So does this mean Christians are say all, do all..... wear all folks. I beg to differ and have serious reservations about trashy dressing as well and can throw folks out of my premises if dressed for damage. It has nothing to do with religion but one's personal view, tastes and tolerances.

It is not your premises. Islam is the religion that encourages adherents to dictate how all of society should run in the minutest detail, and that detail is welded to 7th century Arabia for all of eternity. Even the printing press did not exist at that time; not one vaccine existed at the time. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by MikeB3(m): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2016
I see nothing wrong in her dressing, frustration everywhere perhaps because of the present status of the economy! It is well!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Dvampire(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2016
ireneony:
what is wrong with her dress?.
last time i checked Nigeria is a secular country not a religious fanatic.
If you want to see your kind of dressing i suggest you practice it in whichever mosques or churches you attend.

Now to the topic.
today on FrontPage, i saw one Nigerian actress ebube ...went on a tourist visit to the white house (usa presidential villa) and she was putting on a mini skirt. I didn't see or hear any official harassed her about her dress .
this shows USA is far ahead of us. They are more concern how to make USA the no.1 country in world than wasting their time over unnecessary things (like this story)

How many average or ordinary citizen can visit aso villa talk more of putting on short skirt?.
Chai this country is backward.
religion have done so many harm than good.

Freez is on point.
This is not about religion. Try to read the original post. It's simply about dress sense. Quite good you brought up the issue of the Nigerian actress visiting the White House. Take a close look at the other women in the picture apart from Ebube, who else dressed in a mini skirt. Besides, she was outside the White House itself (a tourist location, so she looks cool for that kind of place. I bet she would not put on what she has on in that picture, if she had an appointment with an official in the White House). If we have to copy the USA, copy the better part of them. Simply put, not all outfits are for every occasion, time and place.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by texybaby(f): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Madam go and tie rapper and tie ur hair and wear hijab on top of it...that's what d current administration is about...u voted that am sure so enjoy or manage the dividend ..hahahaha naija my naija smh....
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Chijosky(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
But Op do you know that the woman......

No fine.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by menshowng(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2016
See her shoe for the second pic cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by mekybabe1: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Always dress the way you want to be addressed.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Jengem:

Who is impoverishing you, is it the northerners that are blowing up pipelines and oil installations in the Niger delta region thereby bringing you your acclaimed Aboki level? Na only islamization? Bring on something else, ipob yuut!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by adellam16(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Nancy2016:

Typical of a woman to put down another woman. The only thing you should be commenting about is whether her outfit is decent or not. I'm sure you won't like other people to critique your appearance.
Say what u like, I aired my opinion and I will say it again, for her type of body type this dressing Is a no no. People like her loves following the crowd. Not because sumfin Is in vogue means it must fit u. This her choice of dressing is a Big No. She no try at all.
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by kennycalls(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
hypocrites...these are the immigration officers who visits the oloshos in mini skirts at night
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Brightgem(f): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jengem:

Shaaaarrrap!! Must u type?
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by Brightgem(f): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ralphdan:
Its all part of the islamization process undecided
Is that so? kikikikikkki y'all are funny keep decieving yaself
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by ArcToyin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
bird of a feather..
Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by TAlpha(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
seyiaa:
oga ade find like go yaba...we are discussing issue here
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.