Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (118011 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
undecided very irrelevant
FrustratedNigga:
forgiven#
thank the welder who hasn't gone to school nor got any form of education.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
undecided very irrelevant
whatever
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by dissybling(f): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
royalvalentine19:
are you now telling the entire public you are single and searching..
see me oo not married did not warrant single and searching
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thank God o...my own is just a bit smaller than this man own...anytime a girl sees it, they freak out at first but come around later...so long as I promise not to push everything inside cool
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Okuchris(f): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2016
lol small thing problem, big thing problem
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Henon: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
I know of a man with a similar illness and he hasn't gone for operation, well! Maybe no money for operation, his own can't even fit into his size of trousers.

Na wa o!. grin
You seem to have intimate knowledge of the man's ...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by kingsleyezeugo(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2016
dis trap whatever,go and learn english
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by TOPENSY: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Nawa for u OP.... U dropped d pishure but still u dey blur the most important part...

angry angry angry I am sooooo disappointed
eeyah
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by TOPENSY: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I wanna see the python ooo
na d anaconda me wan see
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Yommy247(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2016
CIGARETTE:
make I bend say na ladies both of dem be.... Na guys hidn behind female monikers bro
bro you are right...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Yommy247(m): 1:18am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ayaaayaaay! shocked shocked shocked it was more than a python... Tat won't stand for sure... But the head is still big tho.. Like a fist of an adult...
hey young girl, what's your problem? na only you dey ds forum? abi e wo ni oriburuku gaannn

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Yommy247(m): 1:19am On Sep 04, 2016
Okuchris:
lol small thing problem, big thing problem
u don baff?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by dollystower(f): 1:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Check out www.Toyinsblog.com...for the latest on everything
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 04, 2016
TOPENSY:
na d anaconda me wan see

grin I saw it... And I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked ohh mamamia...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by clovislouis(m): 2:45am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for u too... Not all bad guys carrying the python sha.... grin
hmmm. I concur. .stalking u
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2016
clovislouis:
hmmm. I concur. .stalking u

Don't stalk... grin I'm not a Hollywood star. .
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by spafu(m): 3:08am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I wanna see the python ooo
Why una too like too see our working tool and yet quick to deny us the garage to do the work?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by AnanseK(m): 3:08am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
I know of a man with a similar illness and he hasn't gone for operation, well! Maybe no money for operation, his own can't even fit into his size of trousers.
Na wa o!. grin

How did you know all that? undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ahahnow: 3:08am On Sep 04, 2016
kenya again
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 04, 2016
spafu:

Why una too like too see our working tool and yet quick to deny us the garage to do the work?

grin who denied u with her garage?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by spafu(m): 3:34am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin who denied u with her garage?
It is nice to know I can have yours with no denial.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by clovislouis(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't stalk... grin I'm not a Hollywood star. .
lol. of cos. u re. nairaland diva
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ddjay: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2016
chai where is ironoboo,nairalanders oya start contributing money for her transportation. this is her dream man
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
;DI know ladies will rush to see this one... shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2016
dissybling:
see me oo not married did not warrant single and searching
i have seen you
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by jarx: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:
Na Prick wan cause fight angry Lala come close this thread biko. This story be like story wey no true sef. undecided
just imagine... fighting bcus of prick. that's girls for u
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by def111(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Na girl view this thread pass. only to be disappointed that the OP block the koboko ..

thank God the OP did, cos them go use to measure they boyfriend own...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Alberto44(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2016
Kenya and Sex news its so alarming.....kenya ar always in d news for sex related issues.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by cardoctor(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2016
Just because this post has to do with the male member, see the amount of posts in just one hour. Haba
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Really?
Hapi sunday!...yeah!, the man now buy over size shirts (xxxx) grin and will use it to cover the thing, but while he's walking that part will look swollen and heavy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.