Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes (59861 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Blackfire(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Just when u thought u ve seen the worst....
Topic like this stares u in the face.

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Harkindeylee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oya go pay ASAP pastor too go chop nw this one wey country dey recession..
#Endtime sh*t
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by HMZi: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wetin b the name of d church?,Fake board,just a christain hater doing sh.t...
.in my opinion,if tithe was that important,JESUS would have emphasized on it..doing gud is wats imptnt.

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! how many widows ., orphans.widowers and strangers have they attended to recently but rather ride on big cars., build mighty buildings....I'm a christian but I don't take all this nonsenses oooo ATTENTION TO ALL CHRISTIANS
1.TITHE is not compulsory. Never allow any man
deceive you. If you want to pay, it is also
wonderful.
But you MUST not pay to a pastor.
Deut 26:12
KJV:When thou hast made an end of tithing all
the tithes of thine increase the third year, which
is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the
Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the
widow that they may eat within thy gates, and be
filled;
Deut 14:29
KJV:And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor
inheritance with thee,) and he stranger, and the
fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy
gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied;
that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the
work of thine hand which thou doest
They will only tell you about MALACHI 3:9-10
KJV:Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have
robbed me, even this whole nation.
KJV:Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,
that there may be meat in mine hoI only told you I was brokeuse, and prove
me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will
not open you the windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that there shall not be room
enough to receive it.
Be careful let no man deceive you.
Meanwhile please kindly inform Pastor Adeboye to
respond to my open letter.
Read: www.nairaland.com/3264964/
misplacement-priorities-open-letter-pastor

Nice
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Kakamorufu(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
bull shit of a church

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by uwajeh(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Everyone remembers Malachi 3:10 but no one remembers the words of Jesus Christ in Matt: 23:23;

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone."

6 Likes

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingAdegoke:
they won't arrest or beat them but torture them psychologically with the hell fire threat. that psychological chain is stronger than chains made of iron.

indeed people are foolish.
It can only torture the peoppsychologically only if they believe or care about hell fire grin grin cheesy
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by 4nobody4every1: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
4nobody4every1 bro come and see what having ' faith ' e yaff cause oooo lolzzz grin grin

obviously this pastor has not worked on himself so his faith is dead. you gotta combine faith and then work on yourself to deaden all your members. this one still lusting for private jet and speed boat
Let me send one of my Alien friends from Jupiter with a whip to flog the pastors involved grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Moneycar: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:
Thouqh......The Church took it to the extreme buh Tithe-payinq is necessary....

Read the book of Malachi....

The Church pays tithes from the tithe they also collect.....they feed widows and orphans!.....

ATHEISTS.......PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME angry

... how many times did Jesus collect any tithe from his disciples or those he preached to or fed? How many times did the issue of tithe collection occur after the baptism of Jesus? I don't do religion because of unexplainable traditions.... I don't do Christianity cos of churchianity

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by AlexzStructure(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
HMZi:
Wetin b the name of d church?,Fake board,just a christain hater doing sh.t...
.in my opinion,if tithe was that important,JESUS would have emphasized on it..doing gud is wats imptnt.

I have sth to tell ... Click on the link below on my signature space... U'll see it..
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by gemale(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:

The Church pays tithes from the tithe they also collect.....they feed widows and orphans!.....

Ds tithe mata shows a lot of xtians dnt study their bible well. Tithing is a carryover 4rm Judaism. Nw lemme xplain y God told d Israelites 2 tithe.
Israel was made of 12 tribes wt d sons of Jacob as patriarchs (actually it was 13, Joseph's tribe was split in2 d houses of Ephraim & Manasseh). When d Israelites entered d promised land, Joshua divided portions of Canaan & gave evry tribe their inheritance xcept d tribe of Levi. Dey were supposed 2 attend solely 2 d tabernacle & assist d priests (who were descendants of. Aaron, a member of D tribe of Levi himself). So in order 2 sustain d tribe of Levi, oda tribes were ordered 2 bring a 10th of wt dey earn. No1 bt a levite was supposed 2 receive tithes. Dts y it was nt recorded dt Samuel received tithes or Elijah, Elisha collected tithes. Dey only received offerings. Even d author & finisher of our faith Jesus Christ didn't collect tithes as he descended 4rm d tribe of Judah neither did he instruct his disciples 2 do such. So any man who didn't descend 4rm d tribe of Levi isn't supposed 2 collect tithes. So until 1 of these MOGs can provide concrete evidence dt his genealogy originated 4rm Levi, im nt giving him any kobo, penny or cent as tithe. All I can gv is offering or gift.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by cruz419(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol,,change is really causing a lot so many change in nigeria even in churches lol ,,and people still go to these churche ha tank GOD for my life oo,,
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by cruz419(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol,,change is really causing a lot so many changes in nigeria even in churches lol ,,and people still go to these churches ha tank GOD for my life oo,,
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
LuvU2:
sad Is it nt better to be an atheist, thief, prostitute than teach error in d name of God
It is better to be an atheist, being an atheist myself...I give you my word.
I only hope you're not putting atheists, thieves and prostitutes in the same bracket, because that'd be disingenuous. As some1 being a thief or prostitute has nothing to do with theism/atheism.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by AdeniyiA(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
The most spiritually annoying and disturbing part is the much emphasis on such rather than holiness, kingdom of God and righteousness ... People should know that tithes nd offering must be from a willing heart to be acceptable and not to be given based on compulsion or eye-service ...

Satan is truly working...
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Luckymay(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
If u want to "blow 'overnight, just open church. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by An2elect2(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
AlexzStructure:

Why say that naw...
Because its the truth…Religious zombies will do anything their spiritual men of $$ tell them
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by sukkot: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Let me send one of my Alien friends from Jupiter with a whip to flog the pastors involved grin grin grin
bro, that pastor is saving up to buy banana iceland manshun lolzzzz grin grin
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by queenfav(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pastor wen dey wait my tithe and offering go wait tay ooo.Instead,i give it to disabled beggars and the needy.No be my money pastor go gather take buy g-wagon,and i still dey trek!
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by AlexzStructure(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
Because its the truth…Religious zombies will do anything their spiritual men of $$ tell them

Hmmmmn, true but not all members... But that doesn't mean they are following their religious leaders... They are following the Bible's instruction....
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by leofab(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:

you are Christians right ? Show me a verse in the bible where Jesus paid His tithe of remain mute forever.. #yimu

2 Likes

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by 4nobody4every1: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
bro, that pastor is saving up to buy banana iceland manshun lolzzzz grin grin
He needs this whip, l am not surprised when l read stuff like this, not every one that says LORD, LORD will enter the kingdom of God, let the wheat and the chaff grow together until the day of separation, false prophets will arise to deceive others but they will all be punished by GOD himself on the day of judgement.... grin grin grin

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by LuvU2: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrMarvelous:

It is better to be an atheist, being an atheist myself...I give you my word.
I only hope you're not putting atheists, thieves and prostitutes in the same bracket, because that'd be disingenuous. As some1 being a thief or prostitute has nothing to do with theism/atheism.
Yes i was yarping a worse nd worst case scenario.

Better to be in darkness completely, so every1 just knows whre u stand than be lukewarm; preying on unsuspecting people with lies nd sending them to hell. Capisce?

bye. smiley

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by AvsGot007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
firstolalekan:
If I denounce my religion today, Christianity is the LAST religion I can think joining,
It's such a joke of a religion. Very confused sets of people.
Even within them, they never agree with each other's doctrines.
They have the most different denominations within them with very different believes. They use several types of bible
(Jehova withness, Catholic, deeper life, olumbaolumba etc) different interpretations in those bibles.
In my opinion, John is a deluded drunkard, king James committee members are all confused drunkards. undecided
The other day, I was fooling with a Jehova withness and a deeper members that came to my house to preach, I so confused them with different questions and they all made mess of themselves. They became so confused, they disagreed and agued with each other.
At the end of the day, they left ky housein shame.
man pls you gotta tell me those questions you asked them...been looking for a way to pull this your stunt !!!

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by SweetPoison22: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
LuvU2:
sad Is it nt better to be an atheist, thief, prostitute than teach error in d name of God
Don't use that as a yardstick to engage in such a foolish act.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by firstolalekan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:

You forgot to add that they also buy pastor exotic cars and rent private jets for travels .

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by sukkot: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
4nobody4every1:
He needs this whip, l am not surprised when l read stuff like this, not every one that says LORD, LORD will enter the kingdom of God, let the wheat and the chaff grow together until the day of separation, false prophets will arise to deceive others but they will all be punished by GOD himself on the day of judgement.... grin grin grin
yeah that nigga definitely need that whip. ole barawo banza. lolzzz. dat nigga wanto wack poor peoples tithes. what manner of man is this ? publishing names ? imagine the balls the guy has ? this nigga got balls the size of coconuts lolzz grin
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by An2elect2(f): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
AlexzStructure:

Hmmmmn, true but not all members... But that doesn't mean they are following their religious leaders... They are following the Bible's instruction....
If they are paying tithe and trusting in their works to earn salvation or whatever nonsense health wealth prosperity doctrine they believe, they are clearly not following the bible but cursed men who have been ordained from the beginning to propagate lies in the name of God, whose destruction is certain.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by BABANGBALI: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have tolded funjosh rokiatu msglobalwonder eleko1 VickyRotex and osusumustflow to stop attending dis church but dem no dey hear,now see the ebaricement they have cursed the in the public
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by AlexzStructure(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
If they are paying tithe and trusting in their works to earn salvation or whatever nonsense health wealth prosperity doctrine they believe, they are clearly not following the bible but cursed men who have been ordained from the beginning to propagate lies in the name of God, whose destruction is certain.

Expatiate more please.... I dnt get you...
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by mensos544: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
It seems like Christianity is a business nt religion. So oya everybody join d train......

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:

Check whom the thites where paid to.was it not the levites.now ask who are the levites of today??
it should be of free will . Also check the meaning of widows might

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Names Of God In Igbo Language / 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.