Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes (59865 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
I dont blame them but their religion
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by sirmondex(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na waaooo
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by xtervaganza(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
So where's the shock?

It's a business centre so
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Rozaystunna(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:
Thouqh......The Church took it to the extreme buh Tithe-payinq is necessary....

Read the book of Malachi....

The Church pays tithes from the tithe they also collect.....they feed widows and orphans!.....

Old testament shit Oga Jesus has changed all that

ATHEISTS.......PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME angry
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by confiritch(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
Utter rubbish from tge ignorant prick
You must be very confused grin
You sounded like a plain pained looser grin
Na me say make them write rubbish full una senseless story book (bible)
Explain this rubbish.

The Order of Creation
Genesis 1:11-12 and 1:26-27 Trees came before Adam.
Genesis 2:4-9 Trees came after Adam.

Genesis 1:20-21 and 26-27 Birds were created before Adam.
Genesis 2:7 and 2:19 Birds were created after Adam.

Genesis 1:24-27 Animals were created before Adam.
Genesis 2:7 and 2:19 Animals were created after Adam.

Genesis 1:26-27 Adam and Eve were created at the same time.
Genesis 2:7 and 2:21-22 Adam was created first, woman sometime later.

Other Issues in the Garden
Genesis 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
Genesis 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
Which raises the question, how can an omnipotent, omniscient God create something he’s not pleased with?

Genesis 2:3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
An omnipotent being required…rest?

Genesis 2:16-17 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."
God placed temptation in the direct path of his two naïve children and allowed them to be tempted by the serpent (Genesis 3: 1-7), resulting in a single mistake that would contaminate hundreds of billions with a sin nature worthy of eternal torture?

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, ’You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?"
A talking snake. Enough said.
How Did Judas Die?
Matthew 27:3-8: Then Judas, which had betrayed him (Jesus), when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders. Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? See thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests took the silver pieces and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in. Wherefore, that field was called "The Field of Blood" unto this day.
Judas hanged himself

Acts 1:16-19: Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus. For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry. Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The Field of Blood.
Judas bought a field, fell down and his intestines spilled out.

Who is the Ruler of the Earth?
John 12:31: Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. Satan is the ruler, or prince, of this world.

1 Corinthians 10:26: for, "The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it."
The earth, and its possessions, belong to The Lord.

Revelation 1:5: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

Jesus is the ruler of the earth.
Is Jesus the Same As God?
John 10:30: I and my father are one.
Jesus is God.

John 14:28: I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
God is greater than Jesus
YOUR BIBLE IS A VERY CONFUSED FUNNY STORY BOOK
On creation of man, your Quran says man was created out of clay (Sura 32:7-9), man was created out of clot of blood. Sura 23:12-14 and Sura 80:18-19 says man was created from sperm. Whose sperm? Adam? In Sura 23:12-14, it says sperm was mixed with clay. Sura 19:67 says man was created out of nothing. Who was the first muslim? Sura 6:14 &163 says Mohammed, Sura 7:143 says it was Moses. Lies from the pit of hell!! On salvation, Mohammed said he does not know what will be done to him or his followers (Sura 46:9). Your name is"Sorry".

1 Like

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by drololaaof: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
They have bastardized religion ,they enslave members, it is good to pay tithe but not the open way it is between me and my God,no place in bible that you should show tithe card before granting you wedding wright .churhes are now bussiness center
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by prince985(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
they are d ones dat enjoy d offering and claim dat d money is given to God...so d question is: Is God complaining?
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by GBASKY: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
firstolalekan:
If I denounce my religion today, Christianity is the LAST religion I can think joining,
It's such a joke of a religion. Very confused sets of people.
Even within them, they never agree with each other's doctrines.
They have the most different denominations within them with very different believes. They use several types of bible
(Jehova withness, Catholic, deeper life, olumbaolumba etc) different interpretations in those bibles.
In my opinion, John is a deluded drunkard, king James committee members are all confused drunkards. undecided
The other day, I was fooling with a Jehova withness and a deeper members that came to my house to preach, I so confused them with different questions and they all made mess of themselves. They became so confused, they disagreed and agued with each other.
At the end of the day, they left my house in shame.

ANYTHING COUNTERFEIT OR FAKE CAN NEVER ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION BUT ONLY THE MOST GENUINE ATTRACTS COUNTERFIEUTERS

OTHER RELIGION WILL ALWAYS AGREE WITHIN THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THEIR FATHER OF DECEIT AND DARKNESS BUT CHRISTIANDOM WILL FACE PROSECUTION AS SUCH COS THE END IS VERY NEAR AND THE devil KNEW he HAS NO TIME LEFT AND THE BEST HE COULD DO IS TO SEND his SERVANTS FROM THE PIT OF HELL AND THE FERMAMENT TO MIX WITH THE CHURCH AND SET UP THEIR OWN GATHERINGS TO LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY.

KNOW THIS AM A LIVING WITHNESS OF LIFE AFTER DEATH AND THE TESTIFIER THAT JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN( THIS DIDNT HAPPEN IN A DREAM I SAW AND HEARD LIVE AND DIRECT)

KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND AS FOR OTHERS WHO ARE SOO FULL OF RELIGION..........PLEASE CHANGE COS YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO END THAN IN HELL.

AND AS FOR YOU YOUR TIME IS VERY SHORT HERE. GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY TO REVEAL HIS SON TO YOU AM VERY SURE HE WILL COME TO YOU AND TALK TO YOU AS I HAVE HUNDREDS OF OTHER RELIGIONS ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS THAT HAVE TRIED THIS AND AM TELLING THEY ARE EVEN GETTING STRONGER IN CHIATIAN FAITH THAN MYSELF COS THEY NOW KNOW WHAT IS CALLED TRUE PEACE, AND HOPE

KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN PREACH TO YOU ONLY GOD BRINGS THOSE THAT HE HAS LOVED AND CHOOSED EVEN BEFORE THE LAYING OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH TO JESUS CHRIST HIS ONLY SON.

PRAY TO HIM AND ASK QUESTIONS I BET YOU HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW COS HE IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH

PLS NO OFFENCE IS MEANT BUT PLEASE ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU WHERE THE SO CALLED PROPHET MOHAMMED IS....................I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION FROM GOD OF ALL FLESH BEFORE AND HE SHOWED ME WHERE HE IS ....I SAW HIM IN CHAINS AND BEEN BEATEN MERCYLESSLY........I ASKED WHY AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS TRUE THAT GOD SENT HIM BUT HE ALLOWED THE DEVIL TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE GOD SENT HIM TO ANOTHER THING COMPLETELY SO THAT IS WHY HE HAVE BEEN CHAINED FOR THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT .............I SAW AND HEARD ALL THESE AM SAYING LIVE AND DIRECT AND WHEN I ASKED OF THOSE THAT ARE FOLLOWING HIM ON EARTH I WAS TOLD THAT EVEN IN CHRISTIANDOM THE NUMBER THAT WILL MAKE HEAVEN IS THE NUMBER OF VACANT POSITIONS IN HEAVEN WHICH IS NOT THAT MUCH. AND I WAS REFFERED TO THE BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS ......EVEN IF THE OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM ARE AS MANY AS THE SAND OF THE SEASHORE .FEW SHALL BE SAVED..........SO EVEN AS CHRISTIANS WE ARE IN A RACE WHICH IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by habsydiamond(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why paste their names. Shey na by force. If dem no pay tithes no be between dem and God. Wetin be pastor own. Only God knows
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by firstolalekan(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
GBASKY:

ANYTHING COUNTERFEIT OR FAKE CAN NEVER ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION BUT ONLY THE MOST GENUINE ATTRACTS COUNTERFIEUTERS

OTHER RELIGION WILL ALWAYS AGREE WITHIN THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THEIR FATHER OF DECEIT AND DARKNESS BUT CHRISTIANDOM WILL FACE PROSECUTION AS SUCH COS THE END IS VERY NEAR AND THE devil KNEW he HAS NO TIME LEFT AND THE BEST HE COULD DO IS TO SEND his SERVANTS FROM THE PIT OF HELL AND THE FERMAMENT TO MIX WITH THE CHURCH AND SET UP THEIR OWN GATHERINGS TO LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY.

KNOW THIS AM A LIVING WITHNESS OF LIFE AFTER DEATH AND THE TESTIFIER THAT JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN( THIS DIDNT HAPPEN IN A DREAM I SAW AND HEARD LIVE AND DIRECT)

KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION IT IS A WAY OF LIFE AND AS FOR OTHERS WHO ARE SOO FULL OF RELIGION..........PLEASE CHANGE COS YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO END THAN IN HELL.

AND AS FOR YOU YOUR TIME IS VERY SHORT HERE. GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY TO REVEAL HIS SON TO YOU AM VERY SURE HE WILL COME TO YOU AND TALK TO YOU AS I HAVE HUNDREDS OF OTHER RELIGIONS ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS THAT HAVE TRIED THIS AND AM TELLING THEY ARE EVEN GETTING STRONGER IN CHIATIAN FAITH THAN MYSELF COS THEY NOW KNOW WHAT IS CALLED TRUE PEACE, AND HOPE

KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN PREACH TO YOU ONLY GOD BRINGS THOSE THAT HE HAS LOVED AND CHOOSED EVEN BEFORE THE LAYING OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH TO JESUS CHRIST HIS ONLY SON.

PRAY TO HIM AND ASK QUESTIONS I BET YOU HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW COS HE IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH

PLS NO OFFENCE IS MEANT BUT PLEASE ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU WHERE THE SO CALLED PROPHET MOHAMMED IS....................I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION FROM GOD OF ALL FLESH BEFORE AND HE SHOWED ME WHERE HE IS ....I SAW HIM IN CHAINS AND BEEN BEATEN MERCYLESSLY........I ASKED WHY AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS TRUE THAT GOD SENT HIM BUT HE ALLOWED THE DEVIL TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE GOD SENT HIM TO ANOTHER THING COMPLETELY SO THAT IS WHY HE HAVE BEEN CHAINED FOR THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT .............I SAW AND HEARD ALL THESE AM SAYING LIVE AND DIRECT AND WHEN I ASKED OF THOSE THAT ARE FOLLOWING HIM ON EARTH I WAS TOLD THAT EVEN IN CHRISTIANDOM THE NUMBER THAT WILL MAKE HEAVEN IS THE NUMBER OF VACANT POSITIONS IN HEAVEN WHICH IS NOT THAT MUCH. AND I WAS REFFERED TO THE BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS ......EVEN IF THE OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM ARE AS MANY AS THE SAND OF THE SEASHORE .FEW SHALL BE SAVED..........SO EVEN AS CHRISTIANS WE ARE IN A RACE WHICH IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
[/s]
You're very blinded, deluded and foolish
Embrace the truth now
Or
You can die in your ignorance.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by firstolalekan(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
confiritch:
On creation of man, your Quran says man was created out of clay (Sura 32:7-9), man was created out of clot of blood. Sura 23:12-14 and Sura 80:18-19 says man was created from sperm. Whose sperm? Adam? In Sura 23:12-14, it says sperm was mixed with clay. Sura 19:67 says man was created out of nothing. Who was the first muslim? Sura 6:14 &163 says Mohammed, Sura 7:143 says it was Moses. Lies from the pit of hell!! On salvation, Mohammed said he does not know what will be done to him or his followers (Sura 46:9). Your name is"Sorry".
[/s]
Lol!
You're indeed very foolish
Instead of you to treat the argument and defend your story book (bible ), you quickly googled bullshiťs you can't even comprehend. I won't engage you because I don’t see you as an intelligent mind. I'll help you comprehend those surahs if only you can defend your bible and explain those context to me.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by princeakins(m): 3:29am On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:
end time churches

smh

if men were GOD!!!!!

Buh we r image of HIS tongue

Btw

Nyc dp smiley
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by beautiful232(f): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2016
princeakins:

Buh we r image of HIS tongue
Btw

Nyc dp smiley

thanks deae
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by BiggyBamBam: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
onismate:
Chaiiiii, How this church embarrassed some of their members by publishing the list of members who don't pay their tithes.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1203-church-publishes-names-of-their-non-tithers-on-their-notice-board

If your name is on the list, take the picture, record it on video, then photocopy it and SUE THE CHURCH and make some money!
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by power900: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2016
and I also notice that now these pastors are more swift and impatient in extorting members now than before....like they can see that their ways have been exposed and sooner than latter,they will spend whatever is left of it on taxes
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Ekuru: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:
This is what you call an endtime church and endtime pastor. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]
You interpreneur?
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by lurdkriss: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Until people decide to open their eyes and use their brains, they will always be decieved in the name of religion, for many church goers these days,their pastor is their god,and is even feared more than the all mighty God, undecided
May God help us.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by confiritch(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
firstolalekan:

Lol!
You're indeed very foolish
Instead of you to treat the argument and defend your story book (bible ), you quickly googled bullshiťs you can't even comprehend. I won't engage you because I don’t see you as an intelligent mind. I'll help you comprehend those surahs if only you can defend your bible and explain those context to me.
Defend your useless Quran. You are suffering from mediocrity. Your Prophet (Mohammed) is a serial rapist. He was stabbed to death by a 6-year old girl that he raped. This is the reason why you Muslims pray that peace will be upon him (SAW) because of the circumstance surrounding his death. You are ignorant of your religion. Meanwhile, your Quran contains historical fallacies, anachronisms, plagiarisms of fables and folktales, incomplete stories, endless repetitions, illogicality, disjointed and convoluted grammar, syntax, trivialities, including myriads of contradictions. When an associate of Mohammed known as Abdollah Sarh was tired of deceiving people and quit Islam, he was silenced by the edge of sword when Mohammed conquered Mecca. Sura 18 (Kahf) verse 85-86 says the sun set in a spring of murky water. I can understand the reason for your aggression and frustration. You have discovered that Islam is a false religion from the pit of hell, but you are afraid to quit because of Sura 4:89 "But if they turn back, take them and kill them wherever you find them......." This is "one chance".
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by firstolalekan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
confiritch:
Defend your useless Quran. You are suffering from mediocrity. Your Prophet (Mohammed) is a serial rapist. He was stabbed to death by a 6-year old girl that he raped. This is the reason why you Muslims pray that peace will be upon him (SAW) because of the circumstance surrounding his death. You are ignorant of your religion. Meanwhile, your Quran contains historical fallacies, anachronisms, plagiarisms of fables and folktales, incomplete stories, endless repetitions, illogicality, disjointed and convoluted grammar, syntax, trivialities, including myriads of contradictions. When an associate of Mohammed known as Abdollah Sarh was tired of deceiving people and quit Islam, he was silenced by the edge of sword when Mohammed conquered Mecca. Sura 18 (Kahf) verse 85-86 says the sun set in a spring of murky water. I can understand the reason for your aggression and frustration. You have discovered that Islam is a false religion from the pit of hell, but you are afraid to quit because of Sura 4:89 "But if they turn back, take them and kill them wherever you find them......." This is "one chance".
[/s]
You're just pouring your frustrated life on the prophet and Woe will betide you for sure.
I love jesus christ because he's a prophet of almighty God. You deluded christians have just misquoted him.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by LEVITE150: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
TITHES are important,but should be volunteering.make your congregation see the benefits of it,not disgracing them.WRONG MOVE.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by dorox(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
LEVITE150:
TITHES are important,but should be volunteering.make your congregation see the benefits of it,not disgracing them.WRONG MOVE.

I don't see any benefits in giving a tenth of my income to a pastor, would be happy to learn something new if you don't mind telling me some of the benefits of paying tithe.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by LEVITE150: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
dorox:

I don't see any benefits in giving a tenth of my income to a pastor, would be happy to learn something new if you don't mind telling me some of the benefits of paying tithe.
Well paying Of Tithe brings blessings,and also prevents attacks of the evil ones on your businesses,malachi 3v8-12. E.g when your work or business is not going on well,you challenge God with the Tithes you pay.Read Isaiah 38.but that is if you pay it to the right place.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by dorox(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
LEVITE150:
Well paying Of Tithe brings blessings,and also prevents attacks of the evil ones on your businesses,malachi 3v8-12. E.g when your work or business is not going on well,you challenge God with the Tithes you pay.Read Isaiah 38.but that is if you pay it to the right place.

So should someone like me that is contented with the little I have should pay tithe? Because if I do, I will start looking for the miracle that was not needed in my life as a non tither.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by Origin(f): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Recession is REAL.

If Hollywood stars that love yanga can be selling their homes at cheap price grin.

Its a vicious circle. Better help your members to make money (handwork) so they can pay tithe and you can get paid .(same advice goes to the government.)
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by princeakins(m): 1:51am On Sep 06, 2016
beautiful232:

thanks deae

U welkam cool
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by scopiicaar: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2016
firstolalekan:

It's you and your likes that have a shallow thinking

Word of God my ass
Abi compiled fiction story. God can never make mistake
Your bible is filled with many stupíd bullshiťs.
E.g

Ascend to heaven

"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)
"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

Judging

1 Cor 2:15 "The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:" (NIV)
1 Cor 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

Judging

1 Cor 2:15 "The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:" (NIV)
1 Cor 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

Do you answer a fool?

PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
can't stop laughing, u guys criticize the Bible so much u forgot ur prophet did some dubbing while writing ur Quran, Yoruba will always say, I rather follow the devil I know than the angel I just met, produce English interpretation of ur book for me to read before u lament it the perfect book.
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by And9: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Sometime ago, my pastor asked my wife “I guess you've eaten your tithe for this month”? Though there were some hitch hence she spent her tithe.
Paying of tithe is never a problem to me but i got really madt why paying of tithe by members has to be monitored. angry
Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by oaroloye(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2016
SHALOM!

Both the Clergy and the Congregation of such churches are Hypocrites and Fools.

[See my Blog Page: [url=http://secretsoftithing.. com/]SECRETS OF TITHING.[/url]]

If you are not in a real Church, either GET OUT ANDJOIN ONE, or else CREATE ONE OF YOUR OWN!

[See my Blog Page: [url=http://whereisyourminyan.. com/]WHERE IS YOUR MINYAN?[/url]]

Re: Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes by oaroloye(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
SHALOM!

firstolalekan:
Scammers everywhere cry

War or Peace?

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

PEACE IS ACHIEVED BY TOTALLY KILLING EVERYBODY WHO WOULD DISTURB IT.

Sorted.

"The Message of this movie is:

"GOOD WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME EVIL,

PROVIDED GOOD IS MORE VIOLENT THAN EVIL!" "
- SUPERMAN III Satire.

The shape of the earth

ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

SORRY, BUT WHAT YOU WERE TAUGHT IN GEOGRAPHY AND ASTRONOMY ARE LIES!

This is surprisingly easy to prove.

All of the images of Planet Earth seen from Space are FABRICATIONS.

That is not PARANOIA, this is a TECHNICAL FACT.

There is NO SUCH THING as a SATELLITE or a SPACESHIP going out into Deep Space far enough to take ONE-SHOT PICTURES of the whole Earth, and then they printed such an image, and published it.

That has NEVER happened.

Go and INVESTIGATE this.

Go to NASA.GOV, and ASK on their FORUM, or whatever it is they have.

THEY WILL TELL YOU, that what they do is take SLIVERS of images of the Earth, and PHOTOSHOP them together, to make the final image.

There are plausible technical reasons for doing that.

However, the scope for FRAUD is UNLIMITED!

The finished image can be altered in so many ways!

For instance, to make the Earth look like a spherical globe.

I am appending images of the Earth allegedly copied unaltered from the NASA website.

I believe they were..

First of all you notice that thee oceans are all the same shade of blue.

That does not happen.

Secondly, you notice that every part of the Earth has the exact same brightness.

The Earth is not equally illuminated all over its surface.

It should be dimmer in the Winter, Dawn and Dusk areas.

The Earth should be brighter in the Noon and Summer regions.

Thirdly, you notice inconsistencies in the sizes of the continents and icecaps.

Earth images of the same size should show continents of precisely the same size.

Images of the Earth from NASA have been demonstrated to have "rubber-stamp" cloud pattern, which appear to have been lazily copied and pasted across the fake Earth image.

THE COROIOLIS EFFECT.

The Earth is said to be a sphere that rotates on its axis once every 24 hours, and is 25,000 miles in circumference. That means, that, at the Equator, the Earth is moving at 25,000 ÷ 24 miles per hour.

That is to say, 1,042 miles per hour.

There are some SILLY OYINBOS who say that if that were so, we would be able to FEEL the motion.

That is not physiologically possible.

I came to this country in a airliner.

It traveled at 600mph.

There was NOTHING to feel; the FLAT-EARTHER Oyinbos KNOW this.

However, there is no way that , even in Nigeria, we would not experience SUPERSONIC WINDS.

Brothers and Sisters- that shit is not survivable.

THE WINDS WOULD KILL US.

The Speed of Sound at Sea Level is 760 miles per hour. That is called "Mach One."

If you ride a car or motorcycle at 70 miles per hour,stick out your hand.

What you feel is less than 10% what you would feel were the ground carrying you along at 1,000 mph!

CONCAVE EARTH.

STEVEN CHRISTOPHER'S CONCAVE EARTH COMPILATION. (7 hours 51 mins!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM

DYSON SPHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IoG2qi6E0

FLAT EARTH.

200 PROOFS THE EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL, by Eric DuBay. (2 hours!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79Hj8XUNFM

THE FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY DOCUMENTARY, by Eric DuBay. (1 hour 29 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

FLAT EARTH - THE BEST INTERVIEW YET, Eric DuBay. (2 hours 35 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtIcL4JVPY

NASTY NASA.

THE APOLLO HOAX.

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE MOON, by Bart Sibrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

ASTRONAUTS GONE WILD, by Bart Sibrel.
(Buzz Lightyear (sic) punches Sibrel; Deathlok kicks his bottom!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbpWaDL4Zc

WAS IT ONLY A PAPER MOON? by James Collier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQKtV9dX5FE

WHAT HAPPENED ON THE MOON? by David Percy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo5w0pm24ic

APOLLO ZERO, by Ryan.
"Mr. Bean" blows everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np1QSQOmaEU

CAPRICORN ONE (Drama).
Is this why they crushed "The Juice?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapifwb9OOg

THE FAKE BLUE MARBLE.

NASA INSIDER EXPOSES THE FLAT EARTH! by Matthew Boylan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8xOBoDznc

NASA'S FAKE BALL EARTH VERSUS THE REAL EARTH, by Eric DuBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwfVn4xZFY

NASA'S FAKE IMAGES OF EARTH: THE SMOKING GUN (1-4).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35n9FLAoiA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En6ot0bDr4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzRNv3KJqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIL-5VxoKSs

THE INTERNATIONAL FAKESTATION HOAX!

THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION DOES NOT EXIST, by Eric DuBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY

GOD CREATED US WITH TEN INBORN POWERS THAT ARE OUR BIRTHRIGHT.

Nobody can GIVE them to us, nor TAKE them from us!

What they CAN do, is DEPRIVE us of the SPIRITUAL ENERGY, or LIFE ENERGY that we need to OPERATE THEM. Or they can donate their own such Energy to JUMP-START our own abilities.

Our inability to use or understand these Powers is only due to our own Sinfulness.

. ISAIAH 59:1-4.

Behold, The LORD’S Hand
is not shortened,
that it cannot Save;
neither His ear heavy,
that it cannot Hear.
2. But your Iniquities
have separated you and your God,
and your Sins have hid
His Face from you,
that He will not hear.
3. For your hands
are defiled with Blood,
and your fingers with Iniquity;
your lips have spoken Lies,
your tongue hath muttered Perverseness.
4. None calleth for Justice,
nor any pleadeth for Truth;
they trust in Vanity,
and speak Lies;
they conceive Mischief
and bring forth Iniquity.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

These being what God created us for, we really should not be wasting our time on anything else.

Much of Human Civilization is based on 10% use of the MIND.

(ATHEISTS insert Confusion into this important Key Teaching by diverting attention from the Mind to the BRAIN. This has NOTHING to do with the BRAIN!)

Therefore, giving 10% of one's substance as an Offering to GOD would be RECOGNITION of the FACT that, at best, we are ONLY giving Him 10% of our Effort.

The TITHE should ONLY be given to EXTREMELY RIGHTEOUS MEN, who have either ATTAINED HOLINESS, or eelse are DETERMINED TO ATTAIN HOLINESS.

There are FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES:

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still."

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
3. And he spake many things unto them in Parables, saying,
"Behold, a Sower went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
6. "And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7. "And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8. "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."
10. And the Disciples came, and said unto him, "Why speakest thou unto them in Parables?"
11. "He answered and said unto them,
"Because it is given unto you to know the Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith,

'By hearing ye shall hear,
and shall not understand;
and seeing ye shall see,
and shall not perceive:
15. 'For this people's heart is waxed gross,
and their ears are dull of hearing,
and their eyes they have closed;
lest at any time
they should see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and should understand with their heart,
and should be Converted,
and I should Heal them.'

16. 'But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'When any one heareth the Word of The Kingdom, and Understandeth it not, then cometh the Wicked One, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the Way Side.
20. 'But he that received the Seed into Stony Places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. 'Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when Tribulation or Persecution ariseth because of the Word, by and by he is offended.
22. 'He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the Word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. 'But he that received Seed into the Good Ground is he that heareth the Word, and Understandeth it; which also beareth Fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.' "

THOSE WHO ARE UNJUST do not have enough Spiritual Energy to understand, accept the reality of believe in Holiness.

THOSE WHO ARE FILTHY have the energy to understand, accept, and believe in Holiness immediately they hear about It- but abandon The Path, once they find It "TOO UNCOMFORTABLE," before attaining significant Fruits.

THOSE WHO ARE RIGHTEOUS have the energy to successfully resist every Temptation- they bear every Fruit, but relatively sparingly- they have lawful, "non-sinful" excuses for not attaining Holiness.

THOSE WHO ARE HOLY have the energy to understand, accept, and believe every Commandment and Promise of God, and implement them effortlessly, and abundantly.

THOSE WHO ARE FILTHY USUALLY SUCCUMB TO ENVY OF THE RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY, AND DO NOT SUPPORT THEM, BUT RATHER FIND ANOTHER FILTHY OR UNJUST HYPOCRITE, WHO WILL TELL THEM THAT THEY DO NOT NEED TO ATTAIN HOLINESS NOR RIGHTEOUSNESS, BUT ARE SATISFACTORY AS THEY ARE- SO LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO PAY THEM MONEY TO TELL THEM THAT.

Therefore SIN is accepted as a FACT-OF-LIFE in every Church, and EXCUSES for Sin exist in every Church.

A HOLY man can completely liberate a person from Sin by guiding them to CONFESS and REPENT of their ROOT CAUSES OF SIN.

Most Sin is caused by GLUTTONY.

"MOST CHRISTIANS FEED THEIR SOULS
THREE HOT MEALS PER DAY,
AND THEIR SOULS,
ONE COLD SNACK PER WEEK-
-AND THEN WONDER WHY
THEY HAVE NO FAITH
FOR HEALING!"
- F.F. BOSWORTH.

The Biblical term "mind" actually means "will" in modern English.

The CARNAL MIND is fed by EARTHLY FOOD.

The SPIRITUAL MIND is fed by THE WORD OF GOD.

In a FAST, the Carnal Mind becomes WEAK to the point of Death.

The Spiritual Mind does not become stronger from Fasting the Body- it is just that the obstruction opposing one's perception of that strength has been depleted. If one feeds the Spiritual Mind, the only limit to the increase of its strength and power is GOD.

All things that live are fed by Living Energy that comes to the Earth through seven Realms collectively called HEAVEN.

All things that Exist are made of Living Data, that look like fibres of Living Light. These would be THE WORDS OF GOD. Attempts to analyze them deeply KILLS MORTAL SEERS on the spot.

These light fibres never occur alone, but form CLUSTERS which are group together to form BANDS. Bands are grouped into GREAT BANDS.

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: the inability to perceive anything at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

When you "PAY YOUR TITHES," this is the Knowledge you should be paying for.

What could be more foolish than to pay Tithes to a person who is not making you powerful?

I HAVE EXPLAINED ALL THAT TO EXPLAIN THIS:

IT IS FOOLISH TO PRESUME THAT WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO YAHSHUA WAS A NATURAL OCCURRENCE.

. Matthew 4:1-11.

[1]Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
[2]And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
[3]And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4]But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
[5]Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
[6]And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[7]Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
[8]Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
[9]And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
[10]Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
[11]Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

WHEN A PERSON FIRST ATTAINS THE FOURTH TALENT OF POWER, THE DEVIL ATTEMPTS TO HIJACK THE POWER, AND TELEPORT THEM TO A LOCATION WHERE HE CAN STRIP IT FROM THEM, CONTROL THEM, OR KILL THEM.

Similar Temptations exist for other Talents.

Yahshua defeated Satan by knowing THE TORAH ANSWERS to each of his Temptations.

Therefore, when Yahshua attained ESP, The Devil showed him everything he could obtain, if he followed HIS Plans for his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.