Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" (6790 Views)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Try to read at least half of this. A bit lengthy.

[b]. Many of you who visit this website know the facts regarding the Nazarene being a fictitious Jewish archetype for Gentiles to slavishly worship. Above all the Nazarene is a diversion and distraction to keep humanity from advancing spirituality, from working on and evolving our own souls. The fictitious character of "Jesus" was invented from spiritual CONCEPTS originating in the Far East, such as spiritual alchemy, the kundalini energy [Serpent of Satan], and what is known as the "vril" "chi" "life-force" and "witchpower." Truth be known, one saves one's own soul through advancing spiritually, and activating this power. The Nazarene is a deterrent to this and keeps humanity from doing anything spiritually, and keeps humanity enslaved through living a totally material existence. Christians cannot argue, as they do not know true spirituality. They have not experienced it. How many Christian preachers/priests can diagram the human soul?

Once one's eyes are opened and one is aware of the witchpower concept, one can clearly see how this character was invented.

The fictitious character of the Nazarene:

Has been used to remove all spiritual knowledge and replace it with Jewish archetypes, Jewish cities, towns, and other fictitious Jewish material crap. The "Jesus saves" baloney [ad nauseum] and the "born again" phrases have been twisted and incorporated into this fictitious character. In other words, deluded ones have been deceived into believing this character will take care of everything spiritual as long as they conform to the current agenda, as dictated by Christian preachers and revised editions of the "Holy Bible." This deters one from working on one's own soul. There is nothing at all spiritual about the Nazarene, or the Jewish invented Christian program.

The "Jesus" character has acted as the thought police for ultimate control. Wars have been fought repeatedly over beliefs and ideas. When the enemy controls what is in the mind of the general populace, the enemy then controls humanity.

Since the Nazarene is fictitious, he can be anything to anyone. He is whatever the current system claims and dictates. He changes with the times and conforms to any agenda. This is no different from the Judeo/Christian Bible which has verses and contradictions to suit any argument or purpose. [See The Ubiquitous Nazarene]
It is time everyone wakes up to the spiritual corruption that has played humanity to the tune of trillions and trillions of dollars, has damned souls, has caused endless and unnecessary wars, and has held back science [dangerously], along with everything else the kosher parasites have taken their deluded Gentile followers for a ride with. The Christian program, along with the hideous doctrines of Islam have prevented and stopped humanity from evolving spiritually. This is a major cause of suffering for eveyone.

Each event in the fictitious life of the Nazarene reveals a CONCEPT, STOLEN AND CORRUPTED FROM PAGAN RELIGIONS PREDATING CHRISTIANITY.
The birth of the Nazarene is said to have been in a cave, not in a stable. "Early Christian tradition suggests that Jesus was born in a cave that was used as a stable."2 Many doctrines predating Christianity, such as the religion of Taoism, state that the pineal gland is within a "cave." There is an area within the brain where this very important spiritual center is located, which feels like a hollow and is the seat of this very important gland, which is defunct in most people. The pineal gland is a very important key to opening the soul and obtaining expanded consciousness, along with psychic abilities once it has been activated.

There were the "Three Wise Men from the East" who "FOLLOWED THE STAR" to the birth place of the Nazarene. These "Wise Men" were mages [The Magi], otherwise known as practitioners of witchcraft, as this is what a mage is. Again, this is symbolic of a concept that was stolen from Spiritual Alchemy. For those who are new to the occult and meditation, [true
spirituality] you will have to do some further research and study [see Joy of Satan] but for those of us who meditate, we know of the condensed vril/witchpower which is circulated through the chakras, and appears as a star. This is the true meaning of "follow the star."

Again, the number three, like the number seven [the seven chakras] crops up in the three mages and this is symbolic of the ida, the pingala, and the sushumna, the three main nadis of the soul, and also the three crosses of the chakras. The concept of the number three has been prolific in Pagan religions that preceded Christianity by hundreds to thousands of years, and is symbolized by the "Devil's Pitchfork" known as a "Trishul" which originated in the Far East. The Trishul symbolizes the serpentine energy piercing through the three granthis. [See Satanic Symbols] The numbers three and seven are used extensively in the Judeo/Christian Bible where they have been blasphemed and corrupted.

The "virgin birth" is another corrupted concept in that the chakras have to be clean and unobstructed for spiritual energy to ascend and circulate. In other words, this is the true meaning of "pure." The union with the fictitious deity symbolizes the divine spirituality involved in raising the witchpower, not fictitious YHVH which is nothing more than a system of Jewish magick to used to enslave Gentiles.

The supposed crucifixion of this imposter character "Jesus Christ" was stolen from some 18 different Pagan Gods who hung from a tree. In the Christian bible, there is more than one verse that states the Nazarene was hung from a tree:

Acts 5:30 - The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Acts 13:29 - And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulcher.

The Norse God Odin preceded Jesus the Christ. Odin hung from a tree and experienced a death of sorts to obtain knowledge. Through being "reborn," he obtained gnosis [advanced spiritual knowledge], as did the Egyptian God Set who was “crucified” on a “cross” known as a furka.1 This is also the meaning of the hanged man card in the Tarot. Buddha also sat beneath a "Bo Tree." "Bo" is of "Boa" meaning "serpent" the kundalini. The tree is an ancient depiction of the human soul, with the trunk being symbolic of the spine and the branches symbolizing the 144,000 nadis with the leaves and fruits symbolizing the fruits of meditations; the life force and powers of the mind and soul. In addition, Krishna, Marsyas, Dodonian, and Zeus also hung from trees. "144,000" is another Jewish/Christian Biblical corruption of an allegory having to do with one's chi-force or "witchpower."

Nearly everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible was stolen and corrupted from religions in the Far East. The supposed biblical creation in which they claim the fictitious "Garden of Eden" was in Mesopotamia, is to purposely misdirect and delude people away from looking to the Far East, as this is where civilization began and true spiritual teachings originated. Sadly, because of Christian infestation in these areas, many of the doctrines have since been corrupted and destroyed.

The Latin cross was not a part of Christianity until the 7th century and not fully acknowledged until the 9th century. In addition, the human soul is in the shape of a cross. This reveals how spiritual knowledge has been destroyed and replaced with nonsense. The cross also represents the all-important four quarters, the tetragrammaton.

The eclipse said to have occurred during the supposed "crucifixion" of the Nazarene also symbolizes the nigredo stage in spiritual alchemy, of blackness. This stage is also symbolized by the black crow and the Black Sun.

The three crucifixions, with the Nazarene being in the middle [2 others in the legend were supposedly crucified with the Nazarene] is another allegory symbolizing the three crosses of the soul.

To be continued...

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice write up ...But don't expect anything less than ignorance from the Christian Yes the indoctrination is Strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by herzern(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
*Shakes head for OP...

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
You are regurgitating an insipid/false article from a Luciferan website. I once saw this write-up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:
You are regurgitating an insipid/false article from a Luciferan website. I once saw this write-up.
And so? When they have nothing to say....
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
herzern:
*Shakes head for OP...

EyeHateGod:
Nice write up ...But don't expect anything less than ignorance from the Christian Yes the indoctrination is Strong
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by keylogger(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
wah do you plan to achieve with this? Best u stay away b4 u get ur sorry mind phucked up
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol! You claim to be logical and rational but do not grasp the mumbo-jumbo put up there. So, you really believe an article written by a devil worshipper? Seriously, I am beginning to feel that rationality has another definition. Your monicker depicts the true reasons for your attacks anyways, so this doesn't come as a surprise to me. Drool on, I got no time for mnemosynes and incoherent hogwash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol! You claim to be logical and rational but do not grasp the mumbo-jumbo put up there. So, you really believe an article written by a devil worshipper? Seriously, I am beginning to feel that rationality has another definition. Your monicker depicts the true reasons for your attacks anyways, so this doesn't come as a surprise to me. Drool on, I got no time for mnemosynes and incoherent hogwash.
When did I claim to be logical an rational pls can U fetch it? If not then U a big liar!

How are Christians better than people that worship the devil? Was anyone killed in the name of devil? Was anyone killed in the name of Jesus/God?

Lol attacking the name I use? Because m not aware of what I use ba? And besides what make U think is Ur God am refering to?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

When did I claim to be logical an rational pls can U fetch it? If not then U a big liar!

How are Christians better than people that worship the devil? Was anyone killed in the name of devil? Was anyone killed in the name of Jesus/God?

Lol attacking the name I use? Because m not aware of what I use ba? And besides what make U think is Ur God am refering to?
The rage with which you reply me shows it.
O, most atheists have claimed to be rational and logical. You are an atheist who believes in the devil, right?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The rage with which you reply me shows it.
O, most atheists have claimed to be rational and logical. You are an atheist who believes in the devil, right?
I wonder where U got phd in psychology that U knew it was rage I used to reply I think my keyboard are broken as I was smashing it with anger! Mr psychologist undecided

Why are U deviating? Most atheist claim? Pls can U fetch it? If U can't then U a big liar!

Where in my write up do U see I believe in the devil?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I wonder where U got phd in psychology that U knew it was rage I used to reply I think my keyboard are broken as I was smashing it with anger! Mr psychologist undecided

Why are U deviating? Most atheist claim? Pls can U fetch it? If U can't then U a big liar!

Where in my write up do U see I believe in the devil?

You clearly vouched for the crusaditic balderdash placed by the op. I could easily disprove them but I am just too lazy to do so. The OP or perhaps the original article owner clearly faulted in most of his claims. Your monicker also proves contradictory to your stand, you hate what you do not believe in.
I don't know if you just hover around comments but most atheists on here have bashed we theists with defamatory remarks such as "illogical" or "irrational" and have labelled themselves "freethinkers"

Ps: you should level down a bit and practise more of "true atheism" and do not be bothered about we religious folks.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

You clearly vouched for the crusaditic balderdash placed by the op. I could easily disprove them but I am just too lazy to do so. The OP or perhaps the original article owner clearly faulted in most of his claims. Your monicker also proves contradictory to your stand, you hate what you do not believe in.
I don't know if you just hover around comments but most atheists on here have bashed we theists with defamatory remarks such as "illogical" or "irrational" and have labelled themselves "freethinkers"

Ps: you should level down a bit and practise more of "true atheism" and do not be bothered about we religious folks.

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=49046258][/quote]

Lols! Now you are resorting to mock memes. You are clearly out of words. Well I wouldn't advise you to wallow in your shallow-mindedness cause it betrays your claimed ingenuity.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by menxer: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hhhhhmmmmm
Finally......

I take my seat, to watch the show in VR.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
EyeHateGod:

When did I claim to be logical an rational pls can U fetch it? If not then U a big liar![/s]

[s]How are Christians better than people that worship the devil? Was anyone killed in the name of devil? Was anyone killed in the name of[/s] Jesus/God?

[s]Lol attacking the name I use? Because m not aware of what I use ba? And besides what make U think is Ur God am refering to?
[/s]

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
[b]. . Jehova: "A Murderer and a Liar from the Beginning"

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

The real truth appears in the "Holy Bible" where for one, crimes against children are rampant; the most notable being the evil "God" Jehova making a living blood sacrifice of his son, [child murder] which is the entire theme of the Christian mass/service; a simulated living blood sacrifice, proving who he really is. For more detailed information, see The Christian Mass/Service: a Simulation of a Human Blood Sacrifice

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Exodus 23:18
Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leavened bread; neither shall the fat of my sacrifice remain until the morning.

"A MURDERER AND A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING"

Numbers 25:16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
25:17
Vex the Midianites, and smite them

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

IT IS NO WONDER THAT THOSE WHO TIE INTO THE HUMAN HATING, MURDEROUS ENERGY OF CHRISTIANITY COMMIT THESE CRIMES.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL?
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER?
Matthew 10: 34-36
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Jesus of Nazareth

WHO DID SATAN EVER MURDER?

There is nothing at all spiritual about the Bible or Christianity. There are endless contradictions and opposing verses in the Bible. These are to ensure that the Bible will adapt to all time periods and situations, in order to perpetuate the program of Christianity. Some interpolations were secretly slipped in by various ancient writers crying for help; no different from UFO's in ancient art [type this into Google or some other search engine]. For more about hidden messages, please click here.

The above is only a very small sample of the endless murder, torture, butchery of children and infants, and other abominable crimes committed on the orders of Jehova, and YES, Jesus the Nazarene. This, along with endless suicidal advice is the theme of the Bible. Do not be fooled or deceived at the Christian attempts to confuse you.

"SATAN" means "TRUTH" in Sanskrit. Satan does not contradict himself. Even an attorney in court proves guilt by the contradicitons of the defendant. A REAL LIAR AND DECEIVER CONTRADICTS HIM/HERSELF!

"We Shall Destroy God" - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

"Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew.

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

MASS MURDER OF GENTILES:

Exodus 17:13
And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
17:14
And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:15
And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
17:16
For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

"JEHOVA COMMITS MORE MURDER:
Exodus 23:27
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
("goy" or "goyim" - plural, are Jewish derogatory words for "Gentile/s" the root "goeti" is the root word of "Devil." Satan is the God of the Gentiles and our True Creator God. "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew.

"JEHOVA" ORDERS THE MASS MURDER OF THOUSANDS OF GENTILES:
Exodus 32:27
And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
32:28
And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

"JEHOVA" ORDERS HIS PEOPLE TO COMMIT MORE MURDER OF GENTILES:
Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
26:8
And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against 'goyim,' a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

MORE MASS MURDER OF THE GENTILE CANAANITES:"
Numbers 21:3
And the LORD hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.

HERE IS CANNIBALISM- EATING DEAD GENTILES:
Numbers 23-24:
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.

QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

GENOCIDE OF THE GENTILE MIDIANITES:
Vex the Midianites, and smite them:

Numbers 31:7
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD:
18. Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."
31:8
And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."
Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

MAKING SLAVES OF THE GENTILE WOMEN AND CHILDREN:
31:9
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
31:10
And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
31:11
And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

So what are all these I ask ye so call xtian!

lordnicklaus
keylogger
herzern

[/b]
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

M no devil worshipper. We don't worship "so-called devil"
We also do not worship the primordial God of the human race which is Lord Enki.

We are Gods our self. Gods don't worship other Gods.

You claim to be smart. Yet the truth is rightin front of you. You can't recognize.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drew0:

You claim to be smart. Yet the truth is rightin front of you. You can't recognize.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drew0:

And where do you derive such analogy? I was actually refering to the article which is derived from a Luciferan website. I never presumed that you worship Enki, Enlil, Ninharsag or any other Assyro-Babylonian god.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=lordnicklaus post=49047738][/quote]
tongue people way want mk them Eye open e go open U could keep being in Ur delusion
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

tongue people way want mk them Eye open e go open U could keep being in Ur delusion
Thanks for leaving me in my "delusion" I appreciate it, oga mi.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

And where do you derive such analogy? I was actually refering to the article which is derived from a Luciferan website. I never presumed that you worship Enki, Enlil, Ninharsag or any other Assyro-Babylonian god.

So where do you stand?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drew0:

So where do you stand?
The article is faulty with a bit of exaggeration on its details.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The article is faulty with a bit of exaggeration on its details.

Don't worry I know your type.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drew0:

Don't worry I know your type.
Errr!!!!! Okay, whatever you say boss!
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

There's nothing to say. This is a stupid thread. Copy and paste jargon. How can anybody with a brain say that Jesus did not walk the face of the Earth?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by herzern(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drew0:
[b]. . Jehova: "A Murderer and a Liar from the Beginning"

The real truth appears in the "Holy Bible" where for one, crimes against children are rampant; the most notable being the evil "God" Jehova making a living blood sacrifice of his son, [child murder] which is the entire theme of the Christian mass/service; a simulated living blood sacrifice, proving who he really is. For more detailed information, see The Christian Mass/Service: a Simulation of a Human Blood Sacrifice

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Exodus 23:18
Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leavened bread; neither shall the fat of my sacrifice remain until the morning.

"A MURDERER AND A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING"

Vex the Midianites, and smite them

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

IT IS NO WONDER THAT THOSE WHO TIE INTO THE HUMAN HATING, MURDEROUS ENERGY OF CHRISTIANITY COMMIT THESE CRIMES.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL?
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER?
Matthew 10: 34-36
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Jesus of Nazareth

WHO DID SATAN EVER MURDER?

There is nothing at all spiritual about the Bible or Christianity. There are endless contradictions and opposing verses in the Bible. These are to ensure that the Bible will adapt to all time periods and situations, in order to perpetuate the program of Christianity. Some interpolations were secretly slipped in by various ancient writers crying for help; no different from UFO's in ancient art [type this into Google or some other search engine]. For more about hidden messages, please click here.

The above is only a very small sample of the endless murder, torture, butchery of children and infants, and other abominable crimes committed on the orders of Jehova, and YES, Jesus the Nazarene. This, along with endless suicidal advice is the theme of the Bible. Do not be fooled or deceived at the Christian attempts to confuse you.

"SATAN" means "TRUTH" in Sanskrit. Satan does not contradict himself. Even an attorney in court proves guilt by the contradicitons of the defendant. A REAL LIAR AND DECEIVER CONTRADICTS HIM/HERSELF!

"We Shall Destroy God" - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

"Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew.

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

MASS MURDER OF GENTILES:

Exodus 17:13
And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
17:14
And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
17:15
And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
17:16
For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

"JEHOVA COMMITS MORE MURDER:
Exodus 23:27
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
("goy" or "goyim" - plural, are Jewish derogatory words for "Gentile/s" the root "goeti" is the root word of "Devil." Satan is the God of the Gentiles and our True Creator God. "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew.

"JEHOVA" ORDERS THE MASS MURDER OF THOUSANDS OF GENTILES:
Exodus 32:27
And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
32:28
And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

"JEHOVA" ORDERS HIS PEOPLE TO COMMIT MORE MURDER OF GENTILES:
Leviticus 26:7
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
26:8
And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against 'goyim,' a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

MORE MASS MURDER OF THE GENTILE CANAANITES:"
Numbers 21:3
And the LORD hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.

HERE IS CANNIBALISM- EATING DEAD GENTILES:
Numbers 23-24:
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.

QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

GENOCIDE OF THE GENTILE MIDIANITES:
Vex the Midianites, and smite them:

Numbers 31:7
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD:
18. Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."
31:8
And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."
Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

MAKING SLAVES OF THE GENTILE WOMEN AND CHILDREN:
31:9
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
31:10
And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
31:11
And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
So what are all these I ask ye so call xtian!

lordnick.laus
keylog.ger
her.zern
[/b]

You are confused!....

The Confusion is deep.....

My explanation miqht amount to nothing.....
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There's nothing to say. This is a stupid thread. Copy and paste jargon. How can anybody with a brain say that Jesus did not walk the face of the Earth?
Can U prove he did? Do U know how many millions have been wasted on the project By Christians? Do U know that the jews don't subscribe to the bullsh*t? Do U know? The same Israel in which U claim he walked?
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by promise10: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drew0:

You see why I see people like you as SHAMELESS FOOLS?

Bro, where exactly did you get you definition of the word "God"?

You think you are making sense, but you are ABSOLUTELY not making any sense.
Re: Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" by EyeHateGod: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
herzern:

You are confused!....

The Confusion is deep.....

My explanation miqht amount to nothing.....
When they have nothing to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God / How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.