Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28152 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 3:36am On Oct 05, 2009
Any Nigerian woman married to a white man?

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon. It's my choice to marry this lovely white man because I find him better than most African men especially Nigerian men. He's all a woman could want in a man unlike what you get with Nigerian men. (IMO)

I've been with Nigerian men but I don't think I would like to share my life with one.

Anyway, what do y'all think? I think white men are better than black men.

Any experiences? wink

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by mohawkchic(f): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2009
[size=13pt]~Oh UH. . .I Sniff Shite-stiring All Over This Topic!! grin Ding Dong! wink [/size]
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chic2pimp(m): 4:28am On Oct 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Oh UH. . .I Sniff Shite-stiring All Over This Topic!! grin Ding Dong! wink [/size]

You took the words right outta my mouth grin grin cheesy cheesy.

@ POSTER

U like wahala oooo grin grin.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by trekkie: 4:32am On Oct 05, 2009
angry
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chic2pimp(m): 4:34am On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon.
Congrats  wink smiley. Hope it works out well for the both of you.

Radiant:

Any experiences? wink
Some women would yes while others would say no. Different strokes for different folks. That's just my 2cents anyways cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by SeanT21(f): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2009
All generalizations are false, including this one.”

2 Likes

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2009
@Radiant

You have opened a very very very terrible thread.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by loleeta199(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2009
candylips:

@Radiant

yes indeed. white spedns more and black sex more .is is the only formula. shocked
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
trekkie:

sshhhhhiooooooo angry
by calling him "white man" it already shows what you think of yourself
i am sure you are go grateful to him for picking u
sssshhhhhhiiooooo angry

Go and sit down my friend! If you "picked" me, what would you offer me other than disrespect?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
candylips:

@Radiant

What makes it terrible? Than I don't like Nigerian men?
SeanT21:

All generalizations are false, including this one.”

Umm. . . when I say "black men" I don't mean every single black dyk. I'm speaking generally, of course there are exceptions.

chaircover:

Each to their own. . . . . .  It’s a matter of choice.

But I wouldn’t generalise the men in my church or office talk less of generalizing a whole race. There are bad white eggs and bad “black ones

Same goes to you. I'm speaking generally. I know you "pastor" is an exception  grin

chic2pimp:

Congrats  wink smiley. Hope it works out well for the both of you.
Some women would yes while others would say no. Different strokes for different folks. That's just my 2cents anyways cool cool cool.

Someone who understands. . . thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chiejik(f): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
dont jump into conclution my friend because you are luky to see who carry you as a liability you are here comparing white to black.why dont you tell us your skills

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon. It's my choice to marry this lovely white man because I find him better than most African men especially Nigerian men. He's all a woman could want in a man[b] unlike what you get with Nigerian men. [/b] (IMO)

I've been with Nigerian men but I don't think I would like to share my life with one.

Any experiences? wink

Ride on sis.
Can you name these qualities that make them un-marriageable? cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
loleeta199:

yes indeed. white spedns  more and black sex more .is is the only formula. shocked

white spends more? really?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Damoche10: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
remember that white men can't F***K!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Ride on sis.
Can you name these qualities that make them un-marriageable? cheesy

LOL. . . they know themselves. They see their wives as their 'secretary'. She's supposed to know everything and do everything while he sits and waits for results. Yansense! Count me out grin

Damoche10:

remember that white men can't F***K!

And you can?

chiejik:

dont jump into conclution my friend because you are luky to see who carry you as a liability you are here comparing white to black.why dont you tell us your skills

I'm lucky to be in love? Are you retarded? grin The fact that I'm marrying a white man don't make me less of a woman. I just can't be with one of your brothers. If it can't go down your throat you might choke so. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chiejik(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
feel free to do what ever you like but dont use it to look for wahala
and stop blabbing nonsense about blacks ok.no matter how many years you are married ir does not change a thing about your colour my dear.i wish you well

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
chiejik:

feel free to do what ever you like but dont use it to look for wahala
and stop blabbing nonsense about blacks ok.no matter how many years you are married ir does not change a thing about your colour my dear.i wish you well

Wahala? shocked grin You got issues woman.

Ain't blabbing no shit about "blacks" and mind you I'm about to get married. I'm not married yet. Kinda means I still have a chance to change my mind but I won't!

Thanks for your wishes though grin

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by juicybabe(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

I'm currently dating a white man and from all indications it seems we'll be tying the knot pretty soon. It's my choice to marry this lovely white man because I find him better than most African men especially Nigerian men. He's all a woman could want in a man unlike what you get with Nigerian men. (IMO)

Any experiences? wink

I hope it last dating and married life are two different case. Anyway good luck
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
juicybabe:

I hope it last dating and married life are two different case. Anyway good luck

Are you saying it's better to marry a Nigerian?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by benincitys(f): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
i agree with you 100% i am a Nigerian married to a white man 7years together still counting i will not change him for a Nigeria one ,
i wish you luck with your soon to be husband.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
If it's your choice then you go ahead, but I just felt you are not supposed to be saying one is better than two ok?.

What you are supposed to do is to ask for advice on how to make it successful but not to come here and be saying this and that.
If it work out for you, that's your choice, at least we have enough and enough happy married couples than those of whites, aren't they the ones that commit adultery and also divorce most?. I know much about them and I also have enough friends that are into and also gist me all these their swigging stuffs.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Any experiences? wink
good am happy for u, but dat do not make white folks better than black. matter of the fact is, there is good and bad in every race.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
@sexyleamon

You got it right my dear.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by joxiri: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ poster this may sound ignorant but if everything was perfect and rosy as it seems you would not write this thread, i think its because of the doubts you have you ve come on here to write this
so things may not be that perfect
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by MUNEER2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
sexyLeamon:

good am happy for u, but dat do not make white folks better than black. matter of the fact is, there is good and bad in every race.

Yes, it doesn't. It's only what suits you best. You are lucky you met a good one. White has bad ones too. That's how simple life is,

Happy married life in advance to yougrin!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2009
tell them
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by princekevo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Any experiences? wink

This lady sounds like one of this Nigerian gold diggers, who sees a relationship with a white man as a prayer answered,  as a solution to all family problems and as a new hope.
I wish you good luck in your relationship i hope you will let us know if it did turn soar someday,

We got bad eggs every where, be you black or white. You jst have to pray that God gives you the right man of your own irrespective of where he comes from.
If the so called white men are better i wonder why many marriages keeps breaking every day by day.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by vicishow(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
From my experience as a black man, i think we are much more better. Check yourself!!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
joxiri:

@ poster this may sound ignorant but if everything was perfect and rosy as it seems you would not write this thread, i think its because of the doubts you have you ve come on here to write this
 so things may not be that perfect

Never said our r/ship was perfect.  wink It's easier to put with a white than a black  wink
MUNEER2:

Yes, it doesn't. It's only what suits you best. You are lucky you met a good one. White has bad ones too. That's how simple life is,

Happy married life in advance to yougrin!

Thanks. Yea I know whites have "loosers" as well but generally they're better. IMO  wink

princekevo:

This lady sounds like one of this Nigerian gold diggers, who sees a relationship with a white man as a prayer answered,  as a solution to all family problems and as a new hope.
I wish you good luck in your relationship i hope you will let us know if it did turn soar someday,

We got bad eggs every where, be you black or white. You jst have to pray that God gives you the right man of your own irrespective of where he comes from.
If the so called white men are better i wonder why many marriages keeps breaking every day by day.

Complete dunghill!  grin It's all about what makes one happy. Most Nigerian women will rather die in pain in a marriage than let the public "laugh" at them. So many horrible marriages in Nigeria but thank God for pretense. Again, count me out.

Yea, Nigerian men are fun and all that ish but when the lights go off then you realise what you're into. Nice to date them but not idle for marriage. Sorry.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
vicishow:

From my experience as a black man, i think we are much more better. Check yourself!!

What can u offer your women? Please leave all that sex crap aside. Tell me something tangible.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by joxiri: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ raidant i may be wrong but i still feel you have some doubts hence the purpose of the thread
 all the best sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / My Wife Records Our Argument / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.