Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28237 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spicyboy01:

IGBOGIRL

RADIANT RAN AWAY LIKE A MAD DOG,

MICHEALL IS HERE TO DEFEND THEIR ILLICIT TRADE IN ITALY,

lool can you imagine that girl coming in a Nigerian forum to insult Nigerian men and expecting us to applaud her. If one can't handle the heat then no need being in the kitchen. Why is she running? lol
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Ohsisi: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
The thread reeks of inferiority complex.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by nene1: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2009
hey good for you that you did not limit yourself since black men would not hesitate to marry out of their race. many even seem to even prefer dating out of their race. however, i don't think white men are better. and i think black men are certainly better looking. i would still prefer a black man any day, but it is good to open your options since many black men are disloyal, especially when they become successful. white men also tend to treat ALL women better. black men treat women usually just tend to treat white women or women of other races better.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
MICHELL IT WAS EVEN CONFIRMED THT U GIRLS ARE NOW USING JUJU TO EXTORT SOME EURO, HAHAH WHITE MEN ARE FOOOOOL LIKE RADIANT,

I TRUST BLACK MAN, ODESHIIIIIIIIIIII

BACK TO THE SENDER,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

lool can you imagine that girl coming in a Nigerian forum to insult Nigerian men and expecting us to applaud her. If one can't handle the heat then no need being in the kitchen. Why is she running? lol

She is talking about Black men and there is nothing wrong since she is black herself. wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by bufflevy: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
i think who ever post this topic is a bitter bitch. she is so bitter with life and everything i pity your husband for marrying such a bitter woman like you i dont wish you on any of my nigerian brothers .carry your wahala go marry oyinbo wetin concern us we no  know sey you exist
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
MICHELLIN SHUT YA STINKING MOUTH,

DONT BE NEUTRAL NOW, U SUPPORTED RADIANT EALIER ONNNNNNN

UR STUPIDITY CAN ONLY FOOL YA FAMILY IN THE SLUM, DONT COME HERE TO RUB UR DIRTY MIND WITH MEN OF HONOUR LIKE ME AND LADY OF INTEGRITY LIKE IGBOGIRL.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by nene1: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

well nigerian men and black men in general love to do that more than nigerian women. you guys love to talk about how east african, brazilian, asian etc, women are better looking than black women and have better attitudes. and when we respond you say we are jealous and have inferiority complex. well it's a taste of your own medicine.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
OK guys let's get it straight.

The topic that actually made me start this thread was https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332394.0.html. The guy was simply expressing his likeness for Somali girls. The rest is history.

I don't believe any people/race is better than the other. If someone prefers a person from outside his race/people let's respect that. Marrying a Nigerian is no guarantee for a happy married life and same goes to marrying outside your people.

Let's learn to respect other people's preference and choices without feeling inferior. That's what makes you superior instead. One person's opinion does not equal a fact. It's a mere opinion. Let's learn to be unprejudiced.

This story ain't true and the posts I made were just to get y'all talking and speak you mind.
Sorry if I hit nerves and I apologise for any wrong words I used. It was just a way to get everyone talking and it's amazing how unpredictable people are.

We talk about inter-tribal marriage in Nigeria, everyone goes ballistic. We talk about inter-racial marriage, everyone is on the loose. We compare black and white people and everyone gets mad.

Can't we just be ourselves and do things without being called names? Can't we all see ourselves as one or at least respect people?

Anyway, sorry it was a trick but I've enjoyed ever post here.

Y'all enjoy! grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
IgboGirl:

Ma Sister e be like say u wan swear for person head 2day. grin undecided

Kesikwa ogodo gi ike oo! grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
nene1:

well nigerian men and black men in general love to do that more than nigerian women. you guys love to talk about how east african, brazilian, asian etc, women are better looking than black women and have better attitudes. and when we respond you say we are jealous and have inferiority complex. well it's a taste of your own medicine.

uhm maybe you didn't see my name IGBOGIRL meaning I'm a girl not a man so why would i be saying east african women are better looking? the same way i'm going at Radiant is same way i go at any man that shares her crappy  mentality.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
nene1:

well nigerian men and black men in general love to do that more than nigerian women. you guys love to talk about how east african, brazilian, asian etc,  women are better looking than black women and have better attitudes. and[b] when we respond you say we are jealous[/b] and have inferiority complex. well it's a taste of your own medicine.

But u know the truth,quit the pretense! tongue
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]
Ma Sister e be like say u wan swear for person head 2day. grin undecided

Kesikwa ogodo gi ike oo! grin grin

lool e kesiri m ogodo m ike ofuma ofuma
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by bufflevy: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
besides i think whoever post this post made a big mistake she thinks she is spiting nigerian men buy marrying oyinbo and posted it online to spite us all but we are not you women we  dont care who you marry so dont think you are a loss to anybody.painful to say if it was the another way around women will be so pissed and take it personally but from the post i have seen no one really cares who you marry.i live in U.S.A and know how black women dislike seeing successful black men with white women so i know what i am talking about, ;but unfortunately its not vice versa men dont give a Bleep who you marry also with nigerian men grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
RADIANT U HAVE DONE WELL BY GETTING ME INTO ACTION, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU SHA BUT IM A MAN THT REALLY LOVE TO FIGHT RACISM.

AT THE SAME TIME U HAVE BROUGHT THE STUPIDITY OUT OF MICHELLIN COS THT WAS WHO SHE IS  AND I DOUBT IF HER LEOPARD CAN CHANGE HER SKIN,

IGBOGIRL THANKS FOR STANDING UP FOR YA FELLOW SISTERS. AM SURE I HAVE SOMEONE TO CALL ON ANYTIME  FOOLS LIKE MICHELLIN BARK AT MEN OF HONOUR.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by IgboGirl(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

The topic that actually made me start this thread was https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332394.0.html. The guy was simply expressing his likeness for Somali girls. The rest is history.

I don't believe any people/race is better than the other. If someone prefers a person from outside his race/people let's respect that. Marrying a Nigerian is no guarantee for a happy married life and same goes to marrying outside your people.

Let's learn to respect other people's preference and choices without feeling inferior. That's what makes you superior instead. One person's opinion does not equal a fact. It's a mere opinion. Let's learn to be unprejudiced.

This story ain't true and the posts I made were just to get y'all talking and speak you mind.
Sorry if I hit nerves and I apologise for any wrong words I used. It was just a way to get everyone talking and it's amazing how unpredictable people are.

We talk about inter-tribal marriage in Nigeria, everyone goes ballistic. We talk about inter-racial marriage, everyone is on the loose. We compare black and white people and everyone gets mad.

Can't we just be ourselves and do things without being called names? Can't we all see ourselves as one or at least respect people?

Awww I see you had a change of heart? Well, that's good.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by platnumnk: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
hehhehe grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by bufflevy: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
ohsisi i agree with you jo thank you radiant for exposing the inferiority complex nigerian women have
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Y'all enjoy!  grin grin grin

Thank ur stars.You 4 hear nwiii dis nite from ma Sister. grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ spicy

Na you know. Shebi your head don burst? As far as I am concerned, may it be fake or real that doesn't change the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinions and preference.

If wan you die, make you die, but Naija men are simply overrated.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
PLTNUMK  U HAVE NO CONTRIBUTION AT ALLLL

I HOPE I DONT READ ANYTHING THT COMES FROM YOUR RETARDED BRAIN, U WERE ABUSING ME WHEN U CANT WRITE WHTS ON YOUR MIND,

MEN LIKE YOU FALL AND LICK LADIES ASS EVEN WHEN THEY WERE WRONG, COWARD THT IS WHT U ARE, THANK GOD I HAVE NO FOOL LIKE U IN MY WONDERFUL FAMILY,

THEY WILL COME HERE INSULT U WITHOUT HAVING THE MIND OF THEIR OWN, NOW U HAVE READ FROM THE POSTER THT SHE WAS USING IT TO GET GUYS SPEAKING THEIR MIND, BUT ITS A PITY U HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EVEN ON INTERNET WHERE IT IS INVISIBLE, USELESS HUMAN BEING,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by r231(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
y'all got PUNK'D
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by dROC1: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
@RADIANT,

This oyibo is better than your father!!

Except he's white too.

Am sure this is the first white man you have ever dated in your life. village girl.

Make we hear word o jare.
Rubbish!!!!!!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
MICHEALLL  ITS A PITY THT U HAVE NOT HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE RIGHT MEN,

LEMME SUGGEST WHY ,

YOU WERE AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

YOU WERE PESSIMISTIC,

AND MORESO COMPLEX IS DRIVING YOU LIKE A ODOUR IN THE WIND,

EVEN THT ITALO U DEY SELF, NA WRONG PLACE COS UR BRAIN WILL JUST BE STAGNANT.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Spicy

My brain is processing smoothly. smiley I am not talking about me, but on general basis. I mean even foreign ladies can't talk good of you. Isn't that shameful? undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Spicyboy01: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
MICHELLIN LEMME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU,

FOREIGN LADIES SPEAK BAD ABT US, IT IS OK

WHITE GIRLS SPEAK BAD ABT BLACK GUYS IS OK

BUT IMAGINE BLACK GIRL SPEAKING BAD ABOUT BLACK MEN, IS THAT OK FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW,

IMAGINE SOMEONE CONDEMNING WHO BROUGHT U UP,

IMAGINE SOMEONE SPEAKING BAD ABOUT HIS BROTHERSSSSS

WHT DO WE CALL THT, IM SURE ITS NOT RACISM THIS TIME,

BLACK VS BLACK, COULD THAT BE A CAURSE,

I JUST DONT KNOWWWWWW REALLYYYYYY

LEMME ENJOY MY FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI JARE, I WANNA HEAR HIM SPEAKING ABT THOSE FOREGN SHIIIIIIITT U DUMP ASS DEY ADORE,
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
Radiant:

Roflmao! Nice one. grin See as the men are crying blue murder. grin grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Leilah(f): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
its funny about when the white man snaps etc.  My niece her fiance, her took her phone apart and swallowed the chip it it.  When they have a row he wants to kill himself etc, even once he poured tomato ketchup all over his wrists! always sending her flowers, meals you name it, he kisses the ground she walks on. He makes me laugh sometimes though.  Dont think you can find a black man that would hurt himself for a woman not even for BEYONCE.

But Nigerian men are always up for a challenge they are agressive b'cos sometimes it takes someone to become agressive to 'wake' someone up. They are also very very good with children they possess other qualities that some other men dont. Pls do not misunderstand me I do not mean in sexual things.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by whiteroses(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
thats gud for you honey
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by sley4life(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
never. Why is it that u guyz are creating similar thread? days back it was somali babe are prettiest in africa and so on
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Sundaynig(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
My dear dont mind these people as they dont know what thy r doing.
end of the day its u who will be happy not them
if thy say that white people dont Bleep that means the black man dont know the meaning of love and sex is what they know which thy do as an animal and not as a human being.
if white people spends more thy do it by their own wish neither do thy borrow or steal peoples money as what black people do.
infact i should call u lucky and blessed by GOD that u understand what is real life which black man does not understand.
CHEERS and be HAPPY
dont follow idiots and fools around u who only knows how 2 Bleep and does not understand the meaning of true love.
LOVE has no colour and no boundaries.
Love is universal and cannot be defined.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Jesus christ see controversy shows how insecure some dudes are.As for me incase you haven't noticed i don't give a f u c k.~thinking but if i didn't why am i saying i don't.~ sorry am bored.Good night also nice one radiant.Right now am thinking of a controversial topic.Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.