Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28236 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Liedetect,the sarcasm in your post got me rolling on the floor wif fits of convulsive lafta,that was damn funny! I don't mean to be racist here,biko but White ppl especially caucasians do a lot of bizarre,only a white guy will attempt to hypnotise a lion in the jungle(lol).All sha na experiment, Hahahahaha
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
mich

now i know the reason people like u and poster find comfort in oyigbo

cuz naijaman just dnt want that amala face of una

only god knows how that face made it to moderator Lips sealed

seun i need some explanation right here Shocked

no wonder u are quick to surface in this thread

who could  u blame; its what u have seen in life

Better than your akpu face.  grin

In fact make I show everybody my amala face.  grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89 thats not an amala face now. thats a very cute face kiss
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by SeanT21(f): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
A bunch of ANGRY BLACK MEN~~REFRESHING!! cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
candylips:

michelin89 thats not an amala face now. thats a very cute face kiss

In fact I used to love amala when I was in Lagos. kiss
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by spikedcylinder: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
ibkaye:

Black guys always go on about this, I wonder why 

Insecurity.
The taste is usually in the pudding, why do they feel the need to "boast"? One might wonder.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Insecurity.
The taste usually is in the pudding, why do they feel the need to "boast"? One might wonder.

Besides having a big penis is not really something to boast about.  undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
Simple. . . Black men think with their joysticks not their heads. If they did black men would be flying to the moon or outer space like no man's business.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by spikedcylinder: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

Besides having a big penis is not really something to boast about.  undecided

Ah! Please don't deprive them of their alpha male status o. tongue
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Simple. . . Black men think with their joysticks not their heads. If they did black men would be flying to the moon or outer space like no man's business.

I hate the fact that they are always blaming the white man for everything. You don't see black women throwing stones at white women because we know our worth and are not afraid to confront a different reality.

spikedcylinder:

Ah! Please don't deprive them of their alpha male status o. tongue

Even the myth is false. lipsrsealed
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
@@@

MICH
UR FACE all of a sudden wan look somalia, i mean u don dey fine small small; give tpia some tips

right!! to all those talkin on black kokolette, no need to play politics; lets be straight if we can all yall little dick sucker

the poster and co were braggin on how emm sex with the white man is great, now i proof yal wrong; wha next

so iby and family; dnt try that

for ur record nevermind the chinese; white woman is the most insecure i ve ever ever come across

no wonder some stupid niggers act white when they with one, cuz she might leave
gbam
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Radiant:

Rofl. . . Spikey, pls leave our new member, Amaka. She's too excited about NL. At least she's probably found a place to 'air her view', both sensible and senseless. Over 3000 posts since she registered on August 6. shocked grin

She complains but she can't leave. You know the love and hate syndrome? wink grin

The thing dey fear me tooo, every thread now must have Amaka in it to survive. The girl has taken over NL.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by whiteroses(f): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2009
ooohh michelin you pretty me likey smiley
who are these freshies straight off the boat nigerian guys slagging nigerian girls off well more on the somalian thread issues newaiz kudo's to all naija girls in this thread like tope n radiant doing some justice to these guys cos me i cant stand the ignorance and dont even know how to defend anything
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2009
Na wa oh.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10am On Oct 07, 2009
^^^
Fhemmy, my guy now!
hope all is well.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2009
@Mich
Me don luk dis ya pic wella,d thing funny O!Are U sure this pic aint photoshopped? The nose,eyes and mouth no ryhme then that hand be like 10yr kid hand(lol).Seriously,the pic is reminiscent of one of those grotesque idi-amin's photos of his victims where they cut sb's legs and arms and interpolate them(lol),that arm is begining to look like a kid's leg to me, Hahahahaha, Don't mind me mammy,U be fine gal jor!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by MoeFx(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2009
you are the white man slave, i can imagine the things he call you behind your back shocked
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2009
MoeFx:

you are the white man slave, i can imagine the things he call you behind your back shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
where is our resident reverse racist - the white man bashing , thread spamming, no2atheism to defend the integrity of the chocolate warriors cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by whiteroses(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
rhymz:

@Mich
Me don luk dis ya pic wella,d thing funny O!Are U sure this pic aint photoshopped? The nose,eyes and mouth no ryhme then that hand be like 10yr kid hand(lol).Seriously,the pic is reminiscent of one of those grotesque idi-amin's photos of his victims where they cut sb's legs and arms and interpolate them(lol),that arm is begining to look like a kid's leg to me, Hahahahaha, Don't mind me mammy,U be fine gal jor!
didirin whats the point of comparinng someone's pic with an amputee you chat bullocks. me too i'm joking NOT!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ifele(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
Do you know some white men are just as bad as some black men? This woman called radiant is stupid becos
she thinks all so called black men are the same.LOL. I see nothing wrong with black radiant marrying and copulating with white man dont misunderstand me here.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Anabel(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
thanks for telling us anyway, we like our black men with their bad characters
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by saviola24: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
@radiant,ur approach 2d whole issue is very wrong,u attack evry body that comments here.if u think white guys re beta,y do u disturbs us d black to tell who and whom not to marry.abi na who go say him mama soup no sweet.i am happy to be a black man wit black dongo yaro.i dey xpect my own insult 4rm u cos i no send u.(f**k peace)
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
saviola24:

@radiant,your approach 2d whole issue is very wrong,u attack evry body that comments here.if u think white guys re beta,y do u disturbs us d black to tell who and whom not to marry.abi na who go say him mama soup no sweet.i am happy to be a black man wit black dongo yaro.i dey xpect my own insult 4rm u cos i no send u.(f**k peace)

Hehehe.Una no go kill me 4 NL. grin grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by r231(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
saviola24:

@radiant,your approach 2d whole issue is very wrong,u attack evry body that comments here.if u think white guys re beta,y do u disturbs us d black to tell who and whom not to marry.abi na who go say him mama soup no sweet.i am happy to be a black man wit black dongo yaro.i dey xpect my own insult 4rm u cos i no send u.(f**k peace)

if u guys read all the attack how come u didn't read the part dat says SHE IS ONLY JOKING ABOUT THE WHOLE THINGY dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
saviola24:

hahahahahahahaha, that is a good one oh.
But let us all have fun, whoever wanna marry black, no wahala, and those that wanna marry white, more grace to them, there are enuf of every colour to go around, and some can even take more than one.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

hahahahahahahaha, that is a good one oh.
But let us all have fun, whoever wanna marry black, no wahala, and those that wanna marry white, more grace to them, there are enuf of every colour to go around, and some can even take more than one.

Hehehe Indeed.Like myself na cos I dey chop more than TWO!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
koolchicco:

Hehehe Indeed.Like myself na cos I dey chop more than TWO!

As long as you have what it takes to deal with the yawa that comes with it, go on jare.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

As long as you have what it takes to deal with the yawa that comes with it, go on jare.

Which Yawa? I prolly need some enlightenment on this one. grin undecided
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
koolchicco:

Which Yawa? I prolly need some enlightenment on this one. grin undecided

Cant enlighten you on it, cos i am a one woman man.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
whiteroses:

ooohh michelin you pretty me likey smiley
who are these freshies straight off the boat nigerian guys slagging nigerian girls off well more on the somalian thread issues newaiz kudo's to all naija girls in this thread like tope n radiant doing some justice to these guys cos me i cant stand the ignorance and dont even know how to defend anything

You are also very pretty. wink How about your modelling career?

rhymz:

@Mich

It is called Modern Art and it's the new vogue! grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by koolchicco: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Cant enlighten you on it, cos i am a one woman man.

Why na? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.