Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married (4354 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
This my topic is solely describing very matured men and women. By mature i am talking of young guys who have an apartment of theirs and not those still living with their parents or a relative. By ladies, i mean those who earn their own money either by working 9-5pm or doing a business of theirs and not those who rely on a man or multiple men to survive.

Now as much as men like to pamper their ladies a lot refrain because of the following reasons:

* When a man is a good cook and he wants to pamper you by preparing a very delicious meal for you by showcasing his cookings skills. He finds it most degrading and insulting when you turn it to a habit to instruct him to cook for you when you are heading down to his place. As much as men know how to cook even probably more than their partners, they appreciate women who takes charge of the kitchen always.

* From time to time responsible men want to send recharge cards to their partner without her asking. But it becomes annoying when you start turning "lack of credit" as an excuse to keep tab on him or always informing him you are short of credit. Let him send you recharge card when he deems fit and not by you always demanding.

* Don't always try to go through his drawers and closets in order to get evidence of him cheating. We know you ladies are natural born snoopers. But please snope on him without his knowledge. Don't go about searching his properties while he is there. He might not talk but it is a big insult to him and shows you don't trust him.

* Please! Please!! and Please!!! Ladies, NEVER EVER start what you know you can't continue. If you know washing of clothes or ironing isn't your thing, don't go about pretending on the first day you spend the night at his place or when you come visiting. Be truth to men. No one expect you to be a robot that loves every house chore. Don't do things and pretend it is okay with you only to start grumbling later on as you guys get stronger.

* Don't always expect your guy to go drop you off. There's absolutely nothing wrong if you insist on taking public transport or a cab back home instead of alwarwanting him to take you home. Also, don't always expect transport fare from him when you are going back home.

* Stop telling him of the latest fashion or gadgets that just came out. A good partner tries to encourage her man to invest and save. The best of women are those who make their man more financially strong than how they met them.

* Never blackmail a man to marrying you by getting pregnant for him or emotionally traumatising him. Allow a man propose because he his convinced you are the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. If he marries you due to your blackmail, he will eventually make that marriage a living hell for you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
No man or woman can ever be 100% Perfect. But our ability to recognize our faults and keep striving to get better is what we eventually make us and our psrtners happy and feel blessed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op I know if mature men that are still living in their fathers house...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thoniameek:

True. It doesn't stop them from being matured. But majority of women will only take a man who is utmost independent as someone serious and ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ask4Info:

True. It doesn't stop them from being matured. But majority of women will only take a man who is utmost independent as someone serious and ready to marry.

I get where you're coming from

Well.... Their loss
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thoniameek:

I get where you're coming from

Well.... Their loss

Not all of them planned it that way. While financial insufficiency is the cause of some, others might just be scared of the responsibilities ahead. Paying bills is no small work House rent, light, water, gas, waste, gas, internet, and many more).

I always advice ladies never to look down on a single man who isn't yet financially stable but has taken the bold step to get a place of his own. That's a good sign of a man who has plans for his life.

1 Like

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by AfricanApple(f): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
still living with your parent doesn't mean you are independent. you could even be the one paying for most of the bills

2 Likes

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
AfricanApple:
still living with your parent doesn't mean you are independent. you could even be the one paying for most of the bills

So so true. But it restricts a man's decision making. I.e. you can't bring a lady to the house at will not to talk of her sleeping over as it will appear highly disrespectful. Also it will limit the young man and his lady from really getting to know each other.

2 Likes

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Even though this thread is an indirect way to bash women, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERY STATEMENT.

Especially the point that relates to forming hardworking lady in doing chores when in reality you hate it..... you human ! dem no send u message.

OP.... * THUMBS UP*
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maychang:
Even though this thread is an indirect way to bash women, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERY STATEMENT.

Especially the point that relates to forming hardworking lady in doing chores when in reality you hate it..... you human ! dem no send u message.

OP.... * THUMBS UP*

Truth is there was absolutely no iota of intention to bash the females.

These are "little" things mature ladies do that make the READY bachelors have a rethink on proposing to a lady.
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
This makes a whole lot of sense...
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by gabi101(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
nice topic smiley
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:
This makes a whole lot of sense...

Thanks dear, i am happy the ladies aren't seeing it as a bashing thread so let no one come here and condemn them or generalize.

1 Like

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
gabi101:
nice topic smiley

Thanks sir.
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ask4Info:

Thanks dear, i am happy the ladies aren't seeing it as a bashing thread so let no one come here and condemn them or generalize.

It doesn't actually matter if they do. Each man to his own understanding. What matters most is that you've put across really pertinent points.
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by jashar(f): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by utenwuson: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2016
all correct but how the habit of begging 4 recharge card won stop I don't know! d one dt pains me d most is bae insisting I must drop her off! kai
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Jay542(m): 1:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Living with your parent, does it include BQ?
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by kazyhm(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2016
I saw her and this op the other time

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by AfricanApple(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Ask4Info:

So so true. But it restricts a man's decision making. I.e. yiu can't bring a lady to the house at will not to talk of her sleeping over as it will appear highly disrespectful. Also it will limit the young man and his lady from really getting to know each other.
I think that depends on the family. A cousin of mine stayed with his parents, brings his girlfriend, she spent weekends etc. they are married now and still lives there. everyone has their kitchen. no troubles.
instead of going for rents, he would rather built his own before he packs

plus you mustn't go to a guys house to know him better

1 Like

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
I think that depends on the family. A cousin of mine stayed with his parents, brings his girlfriend, she spent weekends etc. they are married now and still lives there. everyone has their kitchen. no troubles.
instead of going for rents, he would rather built his own before he packs

plus you mustn't go to a guys house to know him better

You are so onpoint. However, as a newly wedded coiple, staying a little away from family living in the same house) is better. There won't be interference from any angle whatsoever.

Going to a guy's house will make you observe somethings faster than normal. I.e. His hygiene, spending traits, social life, things that entertains him, i.e. things he reads or watches, etc. These are things he can't hide for too long even if he initial hid or curtailed them initially.
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by jephito(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good job OP
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
jephito:
Good job OP

Thanks Sir.
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by jezuzboi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one there! No controversies....
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by arosunshine(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by EHI9ICE(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thoniameek:

I 'Liked' & 'Shared'....and i'm as well 'Quoting' you.Is there anything more i can do-apart from reporting you?. #Nice Comment#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by stephanie19(f): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Indirect bashing grin
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
jezuzboi:
Nice one there! No controversies....

True no controversies. We just hope they lear and correct their wsys.
Re: Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married by Ask4Info: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
arosunshine:
OP you are so so on point.

Oya waiter one glass of henessey with ice for OP

Thanks Boss!

(1) (Reply)

Females Only!!!! / If I Dey With Girl My Preek No Dey Stand / I Saw A Nigerian Girl Rock Christian Louboutin Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.