Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6114238 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

with these kind of mentality, i doubt if Kenyans will be able to manage their resources them selves,let me ask you this question" do u think this Asians don't care about your color, if not, how comes they still see black Kenyans as shit and they find it hard to get married to them(only in rare cases)?", man, you guys have smaller brains as you could not differentiate between real investors and colonizers
People tend to get married to their own bruh. Thats why Igbos are many, Thats why the jews survived. I do not care who marries who, as long as people co exist I am okay. So not marrying others is racism to your??I am pretty sure there are more than 2 Kenyans of Asian origin participating on this forum.
Investors are good, the more the better. Means more jobs, better isht. That's why countries attract investors.
What resources dont Kenyans manage? I would like to know so that we can argue from that point.
Aaaaand yee rich country, I told you to post how much nigerian teachers are paid and I have seenm no link, yet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
finish pan africa...

kenya is just another colony of nigeria anyways..

disput it..and deceive yourselfs..
.why would you care speaking pidging english..!,,??..

didnt you noticed that only nigeria speaks pidgin english..??..

the national language of nigeria is pidgin english...

we dont try to speak like brits....

do you know any pidgin french..

,;...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

i am just surprised that they even dare to confront nigerians and biafrans..

kenyans can never beat biafrans in productivity..

we care about what black people achieve with thier bare hands.....
not what europeans and indians built in your area!..

As long as they are Kenyans and human, I dont care who builds, black, white, brown, green. And I posted some rich black guys from Kikuyu(they originated from Denmark I guess) and are not black. Posted link of how they control upto 80% of Nairobis economy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

one of your people started this sensless thread..
you started dick measurings...not us..

you want us to be just quiet??..

atleast i learned something from this thread..

i didnt know that the population of kenya is only 45million..

even the igbos outnumber kenyans..

This whole thing of comparison came after one of your former minister (I don't remember) claimed on twitter that Nigeria was better Tha Kenya in every aspect.... And that's why this thread was made to counter that argument with pure statistics.... And this thread was started by a Nigerian, Kenyans just joined in after Nigerians started insulting Kenya when they had nothing to reply

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

largest only 3million..
i learn more and more..

you can not compare lagos with nairobi..

its impossible...

this kenyans online are ridiculous...
We are sorry for comparing. I mean Nairobi has taller structures. More flyovers and upto 12 laned roads. Seen your longest 8 lane road is 1500 metres. I mean, Lagos should be compared to Tokyo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

As long as they are Kenyans and human, I dont care who builds, black, white, brown, green. And I posted some rich black guys from Kikuyu(they originated from Denmark I guess) and are not black. Posted link of how they control upto 80% of Nairobis economy.

thats your problem...not mine..

compare yourselves with europe..europeans are mainly building your things anyways..

we nigerians only care about african things...

i care about shaka zulu,kenyatta,zimbabwe empire,congo empire...i dont give a shi shi about the rest of the world...call me rascist i dont care..

can you talk in black-skin with a skin-head in europe??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

thats your problem...not mine..

compare yourselves with europe..europeans are mainly building your things anyways..

we nigerians only care about african things...

I am using sarcasm, I bet it hasnt reached Nigeria yet
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
GERALD710:

You are talking of FOX Drive In!!
It has been dead for nearly 3 decades!!Jesus!!It has not aired a movie since 1990 and has been used as a Car park since then!!
Fox Drive In is owned by FOX Kenya which I have proved using documents from the National Assembly, was partially acquired by the Government of Kenya!!!So please!!
Who told you Fox Drive in is a seperate entity??
A Big Company owned by Black African Kenyans
1. Naivas- Now the largest Supermarket chain in Kenya(Nakumatt is in debt) founded by Paul Mukuha Kago, owned by his descendants David Kimani Simon Gachwe,Linet Wairimu and Grace Wambui
2. Tuskys Kenya's third largest supermarket chain. Owned by John Kago,Samuel Kamau,Stephen Mukuha and Yusuf Mugweru
3. Central Bank of Africa. Owned by the Kenyatta Family
4. Yaya Centre and Mall. Owned by Nicholas Biwott
5. Brookside Dairies, the largest milk processor in Kenya .Owned by the Kenyatta Family.
6. CFC Stanbic Bank half owned by Standard Bank South Africa half by Former Attonery General Charles Njonjo
7. Kenol Kobil. Owned By Nicholas Biwott until 2015
8.Centum Investments- a coalition of Kenyan investors, all african, the largest being Chris Kirubi
9. Dyler and Blair Investment Bank.Kenya's largest Investment bank- Owned by Jimnah Mbaru
10.The Alliance Chain of Hotels-Owned by Kenneth Matiba
11.TransCentury, Kenya's largest investment company, a coalition of investors the largest being the former President Mwai Kibaki and Equity CEO Eddy Njoroge
And So many more!!
Lets not forget the internationally renowned and studied Equity Bank, also Cooperative Bank owned by Saccos, and many upcoming microfinance institutions.

I live in Kalenjin land and thanks to devolution, there is a lot of investments in retail, housing, hotels etc by locals.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
atleast you kenyans are not yelling mods mods like the south-africans..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
what do kenyans think over south-africans??..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

We are sorry for comparing. I mean Nairobi has taller structures. More flyovers and upto 12 laned roads. Seen your longest 8 lane road is 1500 metres. I mean, Lagos should be compared to Tokyo

you are only 45million..

we are 180million..

you are very few..who told you to dont yansh..??..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

are you guys insane or what "more fly overs?" you should visit Lagos please,their are countless flyovers in Lagos and bridges ,is it because of that ugly Ngara-Town fly over or which one, i am also guessing you guys ALSO have one of the longest brides in Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

are you guys insane or what "more fly overs?" you should visit Lagos please,their are countless flyovers in Lagos and bridges ,is it because of that ugly Ngara-Town fly over or which one, i am also guessing you guys ALSO have one of the longest brides in Africa?

imagine...they are counting flyovers.....

mediocre...

125 pages of uselessness...

the are counting modified streets that the didnt even built with their bare hands..

kenya us in the stage of nigeria in the 80s...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

with these kind of mentality, i doubt if Kenyans will be able to manage their resources them selves,let me ask you this question" do u think this Asians don't care about your color, if not, how comes they still see black Kenyans as shit and they find it hard to get married to them(only in rare cases)?", man, you guys have smaller brains as you could not differentiate between real investors and colonizers
I am not Kenyan unfortunately.

So according to nigerian logic,when people only marry within their race it means they hate others?

If Nigerians were smart as they always claim,they would know that people who prefer marrying nobody outside their race are simlpy trying to conserve their own

But since your stupid question was directed at Kenyans I would like to know what they think about it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Boyedex:
Haha. Seems you missed the point. And that makes you hilarious instead. He said in a country of 45 million, 3 million live in Nairobi, the country's largest. Others in a few cities not up to 10 obviously with far less populations. So where are the rest? "Chasing wild animals in rural areas" just quoting the nigga tho. Didn't say that. grin
Could be that a large population of Kenyans live in bushes and villages. Just thinking out loud. Haha
In most of the countries in Africa, populations are running to the big cities...thats not a new phenomenon, if we can manage to sustain the population in the villages then its actually a good thing, it means that in future this towns can become cities of their own....there is a better chance of redistributing the wealth in the future instead of having one city contributing a significant portion of the countries wealth... Here is a list of cities and major towns in Kenya by population https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Kenya_by_population?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8590280583

So here is the catch, urban places are usually more developed in terms of infrastructure, so if more of your people live in urban places as you proudly state, how comes your literacy rates is just about 60% of the population when ours is more Tha 80% of the population? Does it mean a Kenyan village is better than a Nigerian town? Hohoho!, how comes more people die of disease per capita than in kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:
what do kenyans think over south-africans??..
South Africans? They are cool I think. They dont get butthurt a lot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
iblawi:
I won't comment here again if Kenyans can't mentioned 10 major companies fully owned by Kenyans.
You are asking for facts while not giving any yourself. Your posts should be ignored for lacking substance.

This one too ...
darknetcom:

you are only 45million..
we are 180million..
you are very few..who told you to domt yansh..??..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jayceon:
I am not Kenyan unfortunately.

So according to nigerian logic,when people only marry within their race it means they hate others?

If Nigerians were smart as they always claim,they would know that people who prefer marrying nobody outside their race are simlpy trying to conserve their own

But since your stupid question was directed at Kenyans I would like to know what they think about it

he spoke the truth..

we nigerians can not be happy for you so long you still have your former colonizers around you in charge..

screw pan-africa!!!...

i assume you are white or something whitish..

no black person would choose the word jayson as moniker...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
uppsss..he ran away..

kenyans...please...seriously.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
am sure all those buildings in kenya are of low quality than those your kenyan expatriats build in europe..

i am a construction worker..
you kenyans can be happy that africa doesnt know the occurance with earthquakes..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
you will all end up like haiti...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:
am sure all those buildings in kenya are of low quality than those your kenyan expatriats build in europe..

i am a construction worker..
you kenyans can be happy that africa doesnt know the occurance with earthquakes..

The good thing is you acknowledge they exist. And lucky us we got no earthquakes. SMH, thats the best yiu could come up with??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chebeoc(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Fidha254

Now you bring something to table !. Now let's see hospitals and schools pictures from this towns Ugunja, Yala, Rumuruti, Burnt forest Maragua and Kendu bay.because your compatriots makes us to know that your leaders gives free education and medical to all kenya citizens.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

The good thing is you acknowledge they exist. And lucky us we got no earthquakes. SMH, thats the best yiu could come up with??

comtemplate with me blother..

in the age of atomic bla blas...we should be going underground,not building to the skies..

not even nigerians know what i mean with underground..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
chebeoc:
[quote author=Fidha254

Now you bring something to table !. Now let's see hospitals and schools pictures from this towns Ugunja, Yala, Rumuruti, Burnt forest Maragua and Kendu bay.because your compatriots makes us to know that your leaders gives free education and medical to all kenya citizens.

free what??.?.

ridiculous..

free something in kenya....

abegi..they should stop lying on nairaland...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

comtemplate with me blother..

in the age of atomic bla blas...we should be going underground,not building to the skies..

not even nigerians know what i mean with underground..

You have a point there, one minute and the whole thing is dust
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=darknetcom post=51627842][/quote]
Primary education is free unless you go to private schools
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
LightYagami:

You have a point there, one minute and the whole thing is dust

you get it!!!!!!....

plan that the citizens survive...
citizens can build cities anytime...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

you get it!!!!!!....

plan that the citizens survive...
citizens can build cities anytime...
I am sure Nigeria cares for its citizens and it is prioritising underground cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
i am pretty sure this thread will go on and on and on,
Actually I will check on it 1 year from now

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
darknetcom:

he spoke the truth..

we nigerians can not be happy for you so long you still have your former colonizers around you in charge..

screw pan-africa!!!...

i assume you are white or something whitish..

no black person would choose the word jayson as moniker...
Jayceon is my moniker,sorry if it makes you feel inferior,my other moniker is "Lord Osirus"

Yeah fu** pan Africa,I was never one and will never be pan Africanist,why?? Because it only sound appealing to parasitic countries like nigeria

Ooh you think I'm white? grin grin I just don't have a stupid backward mentality like yours,the black race don't need primitive brains like yours...knownsayin

Your colonizers went back home and yes!! They still very much control you but this time with a remote control wink .think of who manufacured boko haram and who is funding it,where do they get those weapons? But worry not,the same people who created boko haram will send "help"

NOW THAT'S TRUTH IN IT'S RAWEST FORM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
68816419:

plus Safaricom is not fully owned by Kenyans same goes to any other companies in that Indians, whites, Somalis and Nigeria owned country

Now which worthwhile Kenyan companies are Nigerian owned? undecided Are you talking of the proposed cement plant we recently allowed Dangote to start? undecided It's not even up yet,

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.