Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6141383 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No it cant, its a mini Hoover Dam cheesy But really Hoover too cant be seen from space unless you have a customized definition of where space starts. The general definition is 100 km above sea level. No way you can see the structure from there.
hmmmn....... I think the hoover dam can be seen from space (yes,100km above sea level), I read it in one scientific book like that, it can be seen along the great wall of china, the palm island in Dubai, the pyramid of giza and so on.
note... I mean man-made structures

I'm coming, lemme quickly run a google search.

MODIFIED......it can be seen.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Well you may be right about that, l can't tell who has more scammers.
This M-Pesa seems big in Kenya though, has it invaded West Africa? Though it may not be that useful in Nigeria, but l mean how popular is it in Africa at the moment?

Ghana had 280,000 mpesa users in 2016. Nigeria couldnt have it because the central bank was afraid of losing control. But in Kenya its like everything. All aspects of life are linked to MPESA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Lived there 2 years back. I left late 2015 just before they opened.

Oh great. I schooled there at Elite Schools back in the days. Fond memories.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Masinga Dam TT AUTOCROSS AND DRAG RACING, Embu County.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
~

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
~`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Murang'a County, Tarmac Motorsports Circuit.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:

hmmmn....... I think the hoover dam can be seen from space (yes,100km above sea level), I read it in one scientific book like that, it can be seen along the great wall of china, the palm island in Dubai, the pyramid of giza and so on.
note... I mean man-made structures

I'm coming, lemme quickly run a google search.

MODIFIED......it can be seen.

ok, once Kenya sends its own satellite to space Turkwel will also be visible.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

ok, once Kenya sends its own satellite to space Turkwel will also be visible.
lol....... grin grin grin grin grin, don't let me laugh, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Clearly Fashola left a good environment for Akiwunmi. [b]Does Abuja have a governor? Seems like the big cities produce good governors lately. [/b]Do you live in Germany or how comes your link has google.de? Are you a yahoo boy cheesy ?
Abuja is a city state, it is almost exclusively for the federal Government. There are other average upcoming states though like Rivers(oil capital) and Ogun(one of the most industrialized states). Cross rivers(calabar), Kaduna, Gombe and Bauchi, have potential for tourism, and there are a few others. In general, l can't tell what may attract good governance, a few states are just more fortunate in that aspect, many unfortunate, and others have a better foundation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanvesco(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:

lol......I read a lot of books, my guy.
I read books on the largest automakers in the world(almost all), I still read engineering books, I read international politics(I'm currently reading a book on Israel wink)I just finished reading a book on Singapore, I've read countless books on African politics and countries, I read a lot of motivational books too, I love to read novels, esp the ones written by Sidney Sheldon and Robert Ludlum, I cant mention all, if u get to my house, u'll think I'm a professor,lol.

I read, my guy, I read........ wink

pleaseeeeee can we connect on whatsapp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
stanvesco:

pleaseeeeee can we connect on whatsapp
ok,bro........I've seen the number, kindly remove it now cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanvesco(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
mtis:

Naija an fake news...its like you guys live in twisted alternate reality where everyone consumes gutter press garbage
please can we chat on whatsapp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Oh great. I schooled there at Elite Schools back in the days. Fond memories.

Former nyandarua district more private schools than anywhere in E Africa, In fact they took more kids to uni than some old provinces!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanvesco(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
shervydman:
ok,bro........I've seen the number, kindly remove it now cheesy

hahhhahahssh dont worry let the scammers come. hahahahhaaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
freshest4live:

Abuja is a city state, it is almost exclusively for the federal Government. There are other average upcoming states though like Rivers(oil capital) and Ogun(one of the most industrialized states). Cross rivers(calabar), Kaduna, Gombe and Bauchi, have potential for tourism, and there are a few others. In general, l can't tell what may attract good governance, a few states are just more fortunate in that aspect, many unfortunate, and others have a better foundation.

cool cool cool gotcha smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

Former nyandarua district more private schools than anywhere in E Africa, In fact they took more kids to uni than some old provinces!

Very competitive schools and very cold!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Turkana County, Kenya

The Turkana call the area Aturksven in their language. The earliest late Stone age industries in prehistory were found in Turkana, at a site called Lomekwi, and date to 3,300,000 years. The site also carries evidence of the oldest inter-group conflict in the past establishing that warfare occurred between groups of the earliest humans. A boy named Turkana Boy or Nariokotome in Turkana language roamed the area 1.6 million years ago before his demise at age 8. He was a member of a precursor species known as Homo erectus . By his time, the east African landscape was getting largely dominated by grasses and the species was adapting to flexible diets, large brains, complex social structures and the ability to walk and run on two legs—while also adapting to the increasing spread of open grasslands. A monument to Turkana Boy was erected where he was found. Turkana today has no grasslands but is an arid, sparsely populated area.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Turkana County has one of the largest wind power farms in Africa producing 102 MW. On completion, the wind power plant will produce 310 MW of power and will produce enough energy to power an additional 1 million Kenyan households! . The wind farm has 365 Turbines on a 40,000-acre piece of land. In a classic twist of fate, a vast underground water reservoir was found beneath Turkana containing nearly nine times Kenya’s current total reserves. That means the area could provide Kenya with water for 70 years. With proper replenishment from surrounding hills, Turkana will be able to provide Kenya with water indefinitely into the future. The county of Turkana also has oil that is currently being drilled and stored for local consumption and the very first export!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ghana had 280,000 mpesa users in 2016. Nigeria couldnt have it because the central bank was afraid of losing control. But in Kenya its like everything. All aspects of life are linked to MPESA
Ghana has between 10 to 15 million mobile money subscribers with a 40 billion Cedis worth of transactions last year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
stanvesco:

please can we chat on whatsapp
Thanks man but am this crazy guy who loves technology but avoids social thingy alot...But one of this days a'll bootup an reconnect to the social world an that day my friend w'll chat like nothing...btw i think its not wise to post ya number here please....anyway thanks alot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Masinga Dam TT AUTOCROSS AND DRAG RACING, Embu County.
Ok tayser i cant shake off the feeling that ya one of these dudes grin nice pics though my friend
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanvesco(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
mtis:

Thanks man but am this crazy guy who loves technology but avoids social thingy alot...But one of this days a'll bootup an reconnect to the social world an that day my friend w'll chat like nothing...btw i think its not wise to post ya number here please....anyway thanks alot
bro i need your help.
i need to talk to you
text me then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2017
stanvesco:

bro i need your help.
i need to talk to you
text me then
what type of help do u need? can u table it here or nah?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just30:
Ghana has between 10 to 15 million mobile money subscribers with a 40 billion Cedis worth of transactions last year.

That means u guys are well on your way to a cashless economy. Which company has the largest subscribers?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
mtis:

Ok tayser i cant shake off the feeling that ya one of these dudes grin nice pics though my friend

Thanks grin cool told ya am a party animal cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
mtis:

chunga kuingizwa box msee wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Willkommen to Uasin Gishu County, Kenya wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Uncle Bubu in Uasin Gishu County, 2016 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Uasin Gishu County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2017
More Uasin Gishu County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2017
~

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.