Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6111637 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2017
~~

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

chunga kuingizwa box msee wink grin
najua msee... grin grin kuna maweirdos na ma creepies kwa hii mtandao

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Uncle Bubu in Uasin Gishu County, 2016 cheesy
what the butt was he doing here cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thanks grin cool told ya am a party animal cheesy
You guys got nice rides there ...msee yako wapi ?? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:
~~
naona starehe nazo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Ya just wake up an see this

Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt.

Benue state on Monday confirmed the threat to release snakes to bite construction workers has temporarily stalled its plan to have a cargo airport in the state.

grin grin
nice going naija peeps
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
mtis:
Ya just wake up an see this

Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt.

Benue state on Monday confirmed the threat to release snakes to bite construction workers has temporarily stalled its plan to have a cargo airport in the state.

grin grin
nice going naija peeps
and u believe that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

That means u guys are well on your way to a cashless economy. Which company has the largest subscribers?
MTN , Tigo , Vodafone ,airtel , and third party apps

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
mtis:

najua msee... grin grin kuna maweirdos na ma creepies kwa hii mtandao

hehe usicheze, tutaki kuskia 'my unspoken' yako cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
mtis:

what the butt was he doing here cheesy

they were paying tribute to Kenyan soldiers in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chris Froome, Tour De France Champion and his fans flaunt his Kenyan roots.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Billionaire Jack Ma taking in the awe of #MagicalKenya wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kinale Forest, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Kenya Under 18 athletes who finished 4th in the recently concluded Iaaf championships were treated to a four-day luxurious holiday at the Kenyan Coast courtesy of the government. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
~

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
The home of champions cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

Also the home of sports magic .

The last championships in Cali ,Colombia were played in a 35,000 capacity stadium and it never ever even filled during the entire 5 days of the competitions.These were the best attended wu18 championships of all the ten editions.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kinale Forest, Kenya

This isn't fair TayserM ,over here we're dying of very oppressive heat plus high humidity and now you tease us with this "tea weather" ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bifwoli:

The last championships in Cali ,Colombia were played in a 35,000 capacity stadium and it never ever even filled during the entire 5 days of the competitions.These were the best attended wu18 championships of all the ten editions.
It was the most noisy crowd too, esp when Kenyans were taking part in a race. I saw someone blowing a wild animal's horn grin

The commentators keat saying "you can't hear yourself think!!"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
So a naija dude suggested that parts of lagos looks European an i was like WT butt grin. but serious look at the pic below an tell me what ya think ..its all Kenya down there cheesy
thanks Tayser

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kinale Forest, Kenya
if i ever became the world's overlord that what the whole world would look like grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:
Not fake ones ....just the real ones grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Billionaire Jack Ma taking in the awe of #MagicalKenya wink
i thought the guy was much taller cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Bifwoli:

Our football need to emulate this.Convert the "mawes" into tusker beer cans or in to dasani drinking water bottles grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria has four cities with Worst Air Pollution. .Are you guys cooking with diesel or wht ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
mtis:
i thought the guy was much taller cheesy
He is a master martial artist BTW. He trains with Jackie Chan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
mtis:
Nigeria has four cities with Worst Air Pollution. .Are you guys cooking with diesel or wht ?? grin grin
grin grin

I think the diesel fumes are coming from the generators
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
If Trump really said this, (I agree with him on us being slaves) we should take advantage of it and chase his relatives who are sitting on our lands and minerals from the continent angry Starting with George Bush's Shell Petroleum cool

Then you'll still find African presidents going there to beg him for money undecided

schoolhelpng:
Donald Trump: “There Is No Shortcut To Maturity, Africa Should Be recolonized

Speaking yesterday in Nebraska, Trump said that Africans are slaves living like slaves in their own land yet they claim they are independent.

Trump was responding to a question by a South African journalist on whether he thinks African leaders were right to seek mass withdrawal from the Hague based International Criminal Court.

“It is shameful for African leaders to seek exit from ICC. In my view, these leaders want to have all the freedom to oppress their poor people without anyone asking them a question. I think there is no shortcut to maturity and in my view, Africa should be recolonized because Africans are still under slavery.

Look at how those African leaders change constitutions in their favour so that they can be life presidents. They are all greedy and do not care about the common people” Said Trump.

“When I saw them gang up against ICC yet they can’t even find an amicable solution for the ongoing quandary in Burundi, I thought to myself these people lack discipline and humane heart.

They can’t lead by example. The only thing they are interested in is accumulating wealth from poor tax payers.

Before they think of exiting from ICC, they should first restore peace in Burundi and other war-torn countries rather than gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor people” Added Trump.
���� truth hurts

Forwarded as received.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:
If Trump really said this, (I agree with him on us being slaves) we should take advantage of it and chase his relatives who are sitting on our lands and minerals from the continent angry

Then you'll still find African presidents going there to beg him for money undecided

Yeah and the AU is one of the most useless and weakest body, l don't even know it's importance. Even small ECOWAS seems to be more active but for the French controlling her colonies there.
If we can put our house in order to take care of our problems, we have no business with international Criminal Court. This is why Nigeria is against the pull out for now, but South Africa is not with Nigeria on that. South Africa supports the pull out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah and the AU is one of the most useless and weakest body, l don't even know it's importance. Even small ECOWAS seems to be more active. If we can put our house in order to take care of our problems, we have no business with international Criminal Court.
The UN is AUs biggest donor.

I don't have any more confidence in regional trade blocks bodies because they are formed under the watchful eye of the WTO. They are all pieces of the globalised Western domination.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

The UN is AUs biggest donor.

I don't have any more confidence in regional trade blocks bodies because they are formed under the watchful eye of the WTO. They are all pieces of the globalised Western domination.

You are right Jarry, everything is under Western domination, we are just deceiving ourselves. I remember the problems Jonathan had with the U.S for rejecting AFRICOM of the U.S in West Africa. They want to be everywhere and dominate everything.
As a regional trade block, ECOWAS is a failure and a tool of the West, but in ensuring stability in the West African region to foster prosperity, l give it a pass mark.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.