Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6118838 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
Mwafrica is still available, it's not taken

Hehehe.

I believe in trust but verify policy. grin

general buhari....it's mwafrika, not mwafica. if u wanna check again, u check for M-W-A-F-R-I-K-A
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1984115
This is the project I was refering to, ha ha ha jealousy made you to think of NYC. Am sure the Cape Town Architects used that NYC building as the PRECEDENT for 35 Lower Main Street Project. ITS NOT A CRIME JUNGLE guy to do this hence in Architecture we HAVE TRACING PAPER. Berlin Olympic Arena, in Germany was used as a precedent for Moses Mabhida in Durban and Emirates Stadium, Paris Stadium were used as precendents for Cape Town stadium, while Donestk in Ukraine used Cape Town stadium.

mtis:

i'll do that..but check this site an give ya opinion..

http://tectonicphoto.com/blog/2015/9/23/from-the-database-7-bryant-park-nyc

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
House nigger mentality killing em....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
kwametut:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1984115
This is the project I was refering to, ha ha ha jealousy made you to think of NYC. Am sure the Cape Town Architects used that NYC building as the PRECEDENT for 35 Lower Main Street Project. ITS NOT A CRIME JUNGLE guy to do this hence in Architecture we HAVE TRACING PAPER. Berlin Olympic Arena, in Germany was used as a precedent for Moses Mabhida in Durban and Emirates Stadium, Paris Stadium were used as precendents for Cape Town stadium, while Donestk in Ukraine used Cape Town stadium.

Dude ya posted the wrong image an claimed its cape Town an i quote "They say CAPE TOWN is future HONG KONG of AFRICA."
dude how was i to know ya had the wrong photo..an ya talk much about nothing..confirm what ya posting before you post it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bullshit I sent a link showing the similaries between that photo and the 35 lower main project. Its a precendent....stop being stupid.
Your VILLAGE MENTAILTY jumped thinking I posted the wrong photo Bleep a picture can kill a nigerian. Just seeing a picture.....

mtis:

Dude ya posted the wrong image an claimed its cape Town an i quote "They say CAPE TOWN is future HONG KONG of AFRICA."
dude how was i to know ya had the wrong photo..an ya talk much about nothing..confirm what ya posting before you post it

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin Blame God not SA....for living in a shithole and failed country.
Its GOD ENGINEERING not us. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
angry

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
kwametut:
Bullshit I sent a link showing the similaries between that photo and the 35 lower main project. Its a precendent....stop being stupid.
Your VILLAGE MENTAILTY jumped thinking I posted the wrong photo Bleep a picture can kill a nigerian. Just seeing a picture.....

Funny ya have nice pics of S.A but your mentality is the problem if i may say....
If ya not slow then confirm this is what you posted...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
You are right . my apologies to muafrika2, the mwafrika moniker sef has been dormant since it was created back in 2007

Mwafrika1 moniker is still available though smiley
shervydman:

general buhari....it's mwafrika, not mwafica. if u wanna check again, u check for M-W-A-F-R-I-K-A

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Village idiot the photo is from that same link I posted showing that 35 lower main project. Its not a crime to have our cities looking like NYC. As I said its a PRECENDENT please research what I meant.

mtis:

Funny ya have nice pics of S.A but your mentality is the problem if i may say....
If ya not slow then confirm this is what you posted...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Parts of our Africa that fails to develop is not the fault of God, but of white devil imperialist who refuse to allow certain parts of Africa to develop.
Because a large population of white devils are in SA they spared SA from the sabotage.
kwametut:
grin grin grin grin Blame God not SA....for living in a shithole and failed country.
Its GOD ENGINEERING not us. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
kwametut:
Village idiot the photo is from that same link I posted showing that 35 lower main project. Its not a crime to have our cities looking like NYC. As I said its a PRECENDENT please research what I meant.

i should have taken shervydman advice an ignored you...Man ya really really slow...

Below the image ya keep on posting is from new York City not the bleeping cape Town..ya a shaming your fellow country men

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
shervydman:

leave that Amenhotep alone......leave him alone. he lacks the capacity to debate with someone. leave him alone.
South Africa must have a lot of crazies.I think it's the drug thing.Guys there are fVcked up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
danielnino00.....man city 5 : 0 Liverpool. Aw the hell did u gave us 4 nil? wenger must be sacked with immediate effect.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
kwametut:

Dude is Kenyan not a Nigerian, direct your anger and frustrations to the right people to avoid a clap back cheesy grin

Besides haven't you realized you are arguing with yourself alone? nobody seems to give you attention except maybe your fellow zombie mtis grin Inferiority complex is bad gaan

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

No way, we can't beat you with eskira grin

It's called Eskista. Is yours called Eskira?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
shervydman:
danielnino00.....man city 5 : 0 Liverpool.
Aw the hell did u gave us 4 nil? wenger must be sacked with immediate effect.

Your Chamberlain brought bad luck.. Come and carry him o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
mtis:

dang it so the naijas could not adopt to new world..so weak of them grin

Don't let your inner conflict sell you short. Read again what the guy you quoted posted
The Cape decided to imported slaves from the East African coast and Asia since their first batch of west africans couldn't adapt to the cold weather of SA.

Is it safe to deduce from your comment that East Africans settled to a life of slavery quite well in the new world? Hehehehe.

That dude is a racist, after I called out his other moniker, he switched to this one. I guess East Africans are cool to those who are racists to only West Africans. Hehehehe.

"Chasing after death so we can call ourselves brave, Still living like mental slaves" - Mos Def

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
boostdom:

Don't let your inner conflict sell you short. Read again what the guy you quoted posted

Is it safe to deduce from your comment that East Africans settled to a life of slavery quite well in the new world? Hehehehe.

That dude is a racist, after I called out his other moniker, he switched to this one. I guess East Africans are cool to those who are racists to only West Africans. Hehehehe.

"Chasing after death so we can call ourselves brave, Still living like mental slaves" - Mos Def
hehehehehe.......boostdom, I swear, u no gbadun. the guy was happy that they employed them as slaves. hehehehehe.

it's not his/their fault, we've punched them Like the great Muhammad Ali and their brain has not yet been reset to properly understand what's going on.

but u no blow grammar this time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hati13:

It's called Eskista. Is yours called Eskira?
Oh, was confusing the name

Not sure ours has a name.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
Mwafrica is still available, it's not taken

Hehehe.

I believe in trust but verify policy. grin

I'll take that one when I get banned grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Marcelo290:
Dude is Kenyan not a Nigerian, direct your anger and frustrations to the right people to avoid a clap back cheesy grin

Besides haven't you realized you are arguing with yourself alone? nobody seems to give you attention except maybe your fellow zombie mtis grin Inferiority complex is bad gaan
You are an idiot savant the worse thing being that your brilliance specification is abusing people.. an that no one can help undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
shervydman:
danielnino00.....man city 5 : 0 Liverpool.
Aw the hell did u gave us 4 nil? wenger must be sacked with immediate effect.
told ya .. the dude need to go asap angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
boostdom:

i dont give a bleep about what happened..what i just want to know is why the naijas didnt survive..very simple question.was it coz of weather or because of food or maybe coz internet wasnt yet invented to scam guys grin grin..just asking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Muafrika2:
Hati13
Which one has eskira? cheesy Am learning how to move my shoulders like that ( we have shoulder shaking in my tribe too but in slower motion grin)

Something close to this ... This is a luo dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Sdfyx9BFc

Mwafrika stop the showoff grin grin..i love the beat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
shervydman:

Now you guys are Swahili tutors now cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
alexxo11:
hehe never had an argument with them ...in fact I like them very much coz they only have nice stuff to say bout Kenya. ....but trust me when I tell you ,you might be sharing the same local government in Nigeria...
Msee niko na beef na wewe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
mtis:

i dont give a bleep about what happened..what i just want to know is why the naijas didnt survive..very simple question.was it coz of weather or because of food or maybe coz internet wasnt yet invented to scam guys grin grin..just asking

Ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars. There were no Nigerian slaves in South Africa. 20% of the slaves in South Africa were from East Africa. The slaves from West Africa were from Burkina Faso, Benin Rep, Senegal and Ghana.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/article/history-slavery-and-early-colonisation-south-africa

https://mediadiversified.org/2016/05/18/where-were-south-africas-slaves-from/

You seem misinformed and poorly adjusted.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
boostdom:

Ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars. There were no Nigerian slaves in South Africa. 20% of the slaves in South Africa were from East Africa. The slaves from West Africa were from Burkina Faso, Benin Rep, Senegal and Ghana.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/article/history-slavery-and-early-colonisation-south-africa

Ok this is seriously new to me ..about slavery in South Africa..i guess am poor in history about certain topics..Gonna ask for a refund cheesy
Thanks for the update....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
boostdom:

He is an illiterate and too lazy to open the links.I actually read somewhere else some time ago that many South Africans are actually the descendants of slaves from Ghana,Angola and East Africa.The worst thing is that they still have a slave mentality till today.They continue to let the boers dominate them economically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.