Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6116562 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
I was about saying this,its high time Africa stop seeing the white skinned people as superior, they have punished and enslaved us.We need to up our game by being very serious without disharmony.

It hots a lot when I see many hate comments of Nigerians on social media and insultive criticism exhibited which has led to the downgrading of the country's image.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
kwametut:
Ha ha ha e PAIN, THEY ALL HAVE PAIN....Truth hurts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Obaboon ooo where are you. Everything there ends with a "o"...small things are "international". AGEGE INTERANATIONAL WHERE ARE YOU HINDING YOU RAN OUT OF FUEL Charge your battery and come fight......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
monopoly in the Nigerian pay TV market to be broken with another big player that is going to give multi choice a run for its money

https://www.nairaland.com/4070258/tstv-launches-nigeria-channels-packages

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
kwametut:
Ha ha ha e PAIN, THEY ALL HAVE PAIN....Truth hurts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Obaboon ooo where are you. Everything there ends with a "o"...small things are "international". AGEGE INTERANATIONAL WHERE ARE YOU HINDING YOU RAN OUT OF FUEL Charge your battery and come fight......
Are those monkeys you posted members of your family?I get it.But why are you so afraid of quoting me directly?You are only angry because we continue to tell you black South Africans are a disgrace
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
samsobo24:
I was about saying this,its high time Africa stop seeing the white skinned people as superior, they have punished and enslaved us.We need to up our game by being very serious without disharmony.

It hots a lot when I see many hate comments of Nigerians on social media and insultive criticism exhibited which has led to the downgrading of the country's image.
Black Safricans will always see whites as superior.They can't be helped.The whole world helped them once by forcing the boer to take his heavy boots off the stringy necks of the black southafricans.But those slaves have accepted their slave status.Mandela must be weeping in his grave if he could see what the likes of kwametut have become.He is a slave in his own land to 2nd rate whites,boers.It makes him mad as everyone can see.But we will continue to tell him the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
STOKE 0 VS CHELSEA 4.How did Arsenal ever lose to this lacklustre Stoke side?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
STOKE 0 VS CHELSEA 4.How did Arsenal ever lose to this lacklustre Stock side?
bros.....I tire.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
How did the Chinese get there

kwametut:
@MuAfrika2
My Kenyan friend as I said apartheid was about WHITE SUPREMACY/Anglo-Saxon supremacy these guys used the COLOUR WHEEL, if u went to a PREP-SCHOOL/creche not straight to primary school you know what am saying. grin grin grin grin

These are the guys who BUILT HARBOURS, RAILWAYS AND ROADS from Cape Town to Musina...the Blacks, coloureds and few Chinese labour. The Indian slaves were used in sugar plantation in Kwazulu natal. If you visit any museum in SA or Apartheid museum you will see these pictures. These men and women never got credit but credit went to colonizers who did nothing other than giving instructions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
kwametut:
grin grin grin
NDEBELE ART: In NEW YORK Fashion brands like NIKE, CONVERSE, SUPERGA etc..are showing some love...same goes for BMW, Mercedes Benz the old lady is becoming a millionaire grin grin grin grin
Are there indigenous Ndebele in SA?

As a side note, the Ndebele art looks freemasonry lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
GERALD710:

Nigeria's sewer systems are a 90s phenomenon and most cities in Nigeria DO Not have a Sewer system.
Lagos is not well covered by it's sewer system
Kenyan towns had sewer systems because the Europeans built sewer systems while here Mombasa's Kizingo and Tudor plants date to the 1920s.Nairobi's Kariobangi plant to the 40s.70% of most towns had theirs built in the 50s.
Heck shopping centres like Nandi Hills have sewer systems.
On the other hand it is common knowledge that even in Abuja only Wuse, Maitama and Asokoro districts of the Abuja metropolis of the Federal Capital Territory have sewer systems,the rest of the city does not.
Nairobi,only Slims which are illegal settlements do not have sewer systems.If you live in a stone house,you are connected to a Sewer the same day you are connected to water.
what is the % of Kenyans connected to d sewer system?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
why do Nigerians package drinking water in polythene papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
samsobo24:
he doesn't know I'm not amongst some nairalanders who are uncivilized. I can't even reply him
obaaderemi. Make una no tell me say una no know sey that guy na bot. Stop wasting your time on him, na one person wey dey for Yaba dey behind that bot and other numerous bots littering this forum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
realjoker:

obaaderemi. Make una no tell me say una no know sey that guy na bot. Stop wasting your time on him, na one person wey dey for Yaba dey behind that bot and other numerous bots littering this forum.
no, he's real........he posted his pics, I've seen him. he's better left alone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
realjoker:

Hahaha,Yaba indeed.I thought as much.No sane human being would continually embarrass himself like that.There are a number of them here,but that kwamekrazy is in a class of his own.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:

If that thing is real then we should keep black SAfricans in our prayers,the drug abuse in that place is taking a heavy toll.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
If that thing is real then we should keep black SAfricans in our prayers,the drug abuse in that place is taking a heavy toll.
no be small thing.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
nomfanelo99...how are u?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
he sounds like someone that is frustrated
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:

And you believe he would post real pictures of himself when he is a junkie?The kenyans also post fake pix here nah.Anyway na dem own problem.But if that thing,kwamekrazy is real then we should keep black SAfricans in our prayers,the drug abuse in that place is taking a heavy toll.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
kwametut:
@Noma
HAPPY HERITAGE DAY dear in advance, same goes to all the other Southies like Khoiboy,14, Jay etc...

WOW IT LOOKS LIKE NDEBELE ART AND ARCHITECTURE IS THE FUTURE, AMERICANS LIKE IT. Some whites are starting to like it in S.A.
Thanks happy heritage day in advance to you too dear .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:
nomfanelo99...how are u?
I'm good and yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
And you believe he would post real pictures of himself when he is a junkie?The kenyans also post fake pix here nah.Anyway na dem own problem.But if that thing,kwamekrazy is real then we should keep black SAfricans in our prayers,the drug abuse in that place is taking a heavy toll.
cheesy cheesy cheesy.......na him sabi, all I know is that he's a craze-man. u cant debate with him, he doesn't know anything, hes everything that I don't wish for myself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
samsobo24:
he sounds like someone that is frustrated
We should feel sorry for him.He is dying.Probably HIV positive.You know how HIV has become a citizen of south africa.I promise to stop insulting him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I'm good and yourself
good too.... how was ur day?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.......na him sabi, all I know is that he's a craze-man. u cant debate with him, he doesn't know anything, hes everything that I don't wish for myself.
you are right.Na craze-man be dat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:

good too.... how was ur day?

very cold and rained through out the day ...basically was stuck indoors all day . how was yours?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

very cold and rained through out the day ...basically was stuck indoors all day . how was yours?
cool.....I spent mine indoors too, not because of rain or cold but because I have nowhere to go today. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
obaaderemi:
you are right.Na craze-man be dat.
grin grin grin...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:

cool.....I spent mine indoors too, not because of rain or cold but because I have nowhere to go today. tongue

No friends no hang out with? ...or maybe you introverted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

No friends no hang out with? ...or maybe you introverted
cool cool cool...... u gerrit. I prefer to stay alone with my humble self. how's Durban?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
shervydman:

cool cool cool...... u gerrit. I prefer to stay alone with my humble self. how's Durban?

hahaha I see ...Durban's fine hey .Your side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.