Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6119714 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
uzzolik:
metro

Awesome wink. When is it launching? We need to see ppl inside those things. The last thing I want to hear is that we complete the second phase of the SGR from Nairobi to Kisumu before you guys launch. I think you begun this eons before we even began Mombasa-Nairobi railway. Now we are almost a year into using it after its maiden launch. One more year and we launch Nairobi-Kisumu SGR angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sebs Hotel and Club, Nakuru, Kenya

Nakuru is colloquially known as Naxvegas from the famous Vegas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Marina Bay Lounge including the Yatch and Boatyard, North Coast, Mombasa, Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mombasa Island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mt. Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nairobi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nairobi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Welcome to Mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mombasa Kenya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Awesome wink. When is it launching? We need to see ppl inside those things. The last thing I want to hear is that we complete the second phase of the SGR from Nairobi to Kisumu before you guys launch. I think you begun this eons before we even began Mombasa-Nairobi railway. Now we are almost a year into using it after its maiden launch. One more year and we launch Nairobi-Kisumu SGR angry

Well this is not we, it is rivers state Nigeria that is a state project ,some other states have similar projects. So what took you so long is when you are looking for club pictures and pictures of people having picnics to send. No time to be looking for pictures of people having fun to send just a couple of pics at my disposal and they tell stories.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Marina Bay Lounge including the Yatch and Boatyard, North Coast, Mombasa, Kenya
And this is a real life pic or a 3D image?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
uzzolik:

Well this is not we, it is rivers state Nigeria that is a state project ,some other states have similar projects. So what took you so long is when you are looking for club pictures and pictures of people having picnics to send. No time to be looking for pictures of people having fun to send just a couple of pics at my disposal and they tell stories.

Whoever it is should just complete the project because its awesome. I wasnt looking for club photos as you say, I was just busy. What stories do your photos tell?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
That is real life its the second pic by Jay. You should visit the place next time to believe

Jay254:
Welcome to Mombasa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:
That is real life its the second pic by Jay. You should visit the place next time to believe

Welcome grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Follygunners: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
To all Kenyans (funny-looking folks) on this forum... Go chop ugali. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hey dude no one doesnt like your opinion. you wont lose any friends here. Its only that you started lecturing us. And you told incomplete stories esp the shop mama story.

I enjoyed your pics, they are very nice and definitely from Naija.
Besides I am not a dude. I reject such choice of word. I am just a simple gentleman. Thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Whoever it is should just complete the project because its awesome. I wasnt looking for club photos as you say, I was just busy. What stories do your photos tell?

What is your problem whether it is completed or not?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Follygunners:
To all Kenyans (funny-looking folks) on this forum... Go chop ugali. grin grin

Go chop head grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
uzzolik:

Besides I am not a dude. I reject such choice of word. I am just a simple gentleman. Thanks.

ah this type of gentleman then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Follygunners: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Go chop head grin

With all ur ugly-looking pple, so? Abeg, get out of here joo!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
uzzolik:

What is your problem whether it is completed or not?

Its taken too long.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Follygunners:

With all ur ugly-looking pple, so? Abeg, get out of here joo!

You sound ugly btw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Follygunners: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You sound ugly btw

You must be a Kisii... or Kamba

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Follygunners:

You must be a Kisii... or Kamba

Why are they the ugly ones?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Its taken too long.
You want to ride in it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The first phase of ph metro was completed in 2015, it's in use.... those elevated concrete platforms is the second phase of d metro.... all within d state.

Longest time, BTW.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
uzzolik:

You want to ride in it?

I don mynd,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
shervydman:

The first phase of ph metro was completed in 2015, it's in use.... those elevated concrete platforms is the second phase of d metro.... all within d state.

Longest time, BTW.

really?

The Monorail Project in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, was conceived and began by the former governor of state, now Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, in his first tenure as governor in 2008. It was designed to cover 12 kilometers at the cost of N50 billion.

But as at the point of 2.6 kilometre, it was abandoned. In what was described as Phase 1A, the monorail project has gulped the sum of N33.9billion.

The design is down-graded and the sum of N33.9 b was expended on the project before it was abandoned at the end of the last administration.

The original design and specification for the entire Phase 1 of the project was 12 kilometre long and at N50 billion naira, but the sum of N33.9 billion was spent on just 2.6 kilometre.

long time too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Follygunners: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Why are they the ugly ones?

90% of Kenyans are ugly... Sorry not trying to bust ur bubble.. but read the below article.

https://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/kenyans-voted-ugliest-africans/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Follygunners:

90% of Kenyans are ugly... Sorry not trying to bust ur bubble.. but read the below article.

https://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/kenyans-voted-ugliest-africans/

The article begins by stating that it was a 'dubious poll' conducted in SA. Who knows maybe they used former presidents as a measure and we have had very ugly ones, only slightly surpassed by Obasanjo. If it was about women then the pic in that article definitely disproves it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

really?

The Monorail Project in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, was conceived and began by the former governor of state, now Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, in his first tenure as governor in 2008. It was designed to cover 12 kilometers at the cost of N50 billion.

But as at the point of 2.6 kilometre, it was abandoned. In what was described as Phase 1A, the monorail project has gulped the sum of N33.9billion.

The design is down-graded and the sum of N33.9 b was expended on the project before it was abandoned at the end of the last administration.

The original design and specification for the entire Phase 1 of the project was 12 kilometre long and at N50 billion naira, but the sum of N33.9 billion was spent on just 2.6 kilometre.

Media. So you are this current in Nigeria affairs. The present governor is not akin with it because of his rivalry with the past governor. But the first phase had been in use before the former governor left office.
long time too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2018
i may now show calaber in cross river state Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.