Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6138347 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
mtis:

grin grin grin grin ya just killed man ...Hakuna matata grin

Wewe ni wivu tu. Ninasema swahili bora kuliko wewe grin
Ninasema kama watu wa Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Are you jealous??.

Swahili Beach Diani Kenya.
sirzent:

BUSTED
YOUR LAST PICTUE HERE IS ~ BORA BORA , FRENCH POLYNESIA - PARADISE ON EARTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA88oXjx2Ys

In ancient times the island was called "Pora pora mai te pora", meaning "created by the gods" in the local Tahitian dialect. This was often abbreviated Pora Pora meaning simply first born. Because of ambiguities in the phonemes of the Tahitian language, this could also be pronounced Bola Bola or Bora Bora. When explorer Jacob Roggeveen first landed on the island, he and his crew adopted the name Bora Bora which has stood ever since.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nowenuse:

Wewe ni wivu tu. Ninasema swahili bora kuliko wewe grin
Ninasema kama watu wa Tanzania.
Not bad but you could have said "Ninaongea kama watu kutoka Tanzania"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
KILIFI .... KENYA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
mtis:

an remember our country might split into two...not bad coz we could have an awesome country with its own sea strip
It does have its advantages grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nowenuse:

You, mtis and Tashamaria aka TayserMahiri need to know that this is good news to me and most Africans. grin

Very good news. At least, the largest slums (Kenya) in the world and the largest terrorist zone in Africa (Somalia) will no longer be in Africa. cheesy
This means we will have fresher air to breathe in Africa.

I will only really miss my sweet Tanzanian peeps kiss. cry But at least, it's worth it, cos ugliness will drastically reduce in Africa once Kenya leaves. Lol

Good riddance grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Muafrika2:

It does have its advantages grin
yes it w'll be an awesome country covering two continents .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nai .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
CBD Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nairobi CBD

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
More CBD

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kenya Mombas

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eldoret Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
More from mbasa kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mombasa coast

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jay254:
Mombasa coast
Nice pics broh..My naija frens you cant deny that Kenya is a beautiful country ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
mtis:

Nice pics broh..My naija frens you cant deny that Kenya is a beautiful country ...

Thanks Bro, Kenya is Beautiful indeed. We don't struggle to find Beauty.

Thanks to consavationist like prof Wangari Mathai who fought for generations to enjoy This beauty.

Currently Tree harvesting has been burned in Kenya, Plastic Bags, Ivory... I love Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
On your way to Ethiopian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Leads to Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wheat fields in Timau Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Timau

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Heading to the village

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Laikipia Lodges

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Laikipia

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
More from laikipia

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
No point disputing the fact about Nigeria's lack of natural beauty. Especially the tropical and sub-equatorial South of the country which is mostly flat, densely-forested lowlands (and swampy wetlands) where every wild space is overgrown with thick weeds, the water is turbid and discolored (even without man-made pollution which is considerable), big-game wildlife is scarce or extinct, population distribution is dense, and climate is unpleasantly hot and humid.
The North of the country has far more beautiful natural landscape with its hills and open savannah grasslands and woodlands and you can better appreciate leisurely outdoor activities.

Apart from the lack of natural beauty, Nigerians aren't particularly artistic people (our religious madness contribute es to a culture that doesn't value humanistic pursuits). Architecture is rather perfunctory with no real artistry or attention to detail. Council housing estates in the UK or even in Soweto in South Africa where the poor and unemployed and welfare scroungers live are better better designed than many high-brow areas of Lagos where even the richest live. grin Don't even get me started on the public infrastructure, either decaying or non-existent (no central sewage, no public waterworks, open gutters/drains, pot-holed roads, no rail etc). Nigeria's infrastructural deficit is absolutely massive, estimated at about $3trn. grin I'm not sure why this thread keeps dragging on interminably. The premise is correct that Kenya is more developed than Nigeria. Anyone who has ever been to Kenya knows that.

I would disagree here. Nigeria’s entertainmt industry dominates Africa. I believe the word you’re looking for is aesthetic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
No point disputing the fact about Nigeria's lack of natural beauty. Especially the tropical and sub-equatorial South of the country which is mostly flat, densely-forested lowlands (and swampy wetlands) where every wild space is overgrown with thick weeds, the water is turbid and discolored (even without man-made pollution which is considerable), big-game wildlife is scarce or extinct, population distribution is dense, and climate is unpleasantly hot and humid.
The North of the country has far more beautiful natural landscape with its hills and open savannah grasslands and woodlands and you can better appreciate leisurely outdoor activities.

Apart from the lack of natural beauty, Nigerians aren't particularly artistic people (our religious madness contributes to a culture that doesn't value humanistic pursuits). Architecture is rather perfunctory with no real artistry or attention to detail. Council housing estates in the UK or even in Soweto in South Africa where the poor and unemployed and welfare scroungers live are better better designed than many high-brow areas of Lagos where even the richest live. grin Don't even get me started on the public infrastructure, either decaying or non-existent (no central sewage, no public waterworks, open gutters/drains, pot-holed roads, no rail etc). Nigeria's infrastructural deficit is absolutely massive, estimated at about $3trn. grin I'm not sure why this thread keeps dragging on interminably. The premise is correct that Kenya is more developed than Nigeria. Anyone who has ever been to Kenya knows that.

It always amazes me that a simple thing like piped water in Nigeria is elusive. Instead we must build boreholes and buy sachet water. I wonder do those politicians ever feel shame. I mean a top 10 oil producer in the ranks of Saudi Arabia and UAE yet our infrastructure is far less developed. If you look at Nigeria closely you will just weep.Nigeria should have passed the level of South Africa by now. The world knows of Nigeria’s immense potential, but for now we’re stuck in the dark ages.

Giant of Africa...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2018
nja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
nj

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
nja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
nj

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2018
nja

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.