Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6110328 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Lol, please don't look for sympathy from foreigners by telling them all your dirty dids lol. You are the one who was entertaining the gays of Kenya with your sob story of how your tribe followed a stupid man like ojukwu and now kanu , which both lead you fools to untimely deaths grin grin. You never learn, may the python dance on your head you flatty.

This your pains will drive you into early madness ooo .
I told the Biafran story the way I know it. Chimamanda did her, Achebe did his and so are many Igbos and children will continue telling it till eternity.

Now, go ahead...flatty, drug barons, money rituals, baby factories...lol. Any more?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Why are you Kenyans so full of hate for other African? Too much jealousy is eating you up ? You must stop sucking Indian joysticks maybe your heads will be well

But are you really an ashawo or they just made it up? And do you bleach your skin? Just checking, my Nigerian sister ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Killerofslaves:

Keep on entertaining foreigners all over the world and internet, they will continue to laugh at your stupid asses while pretending to care grin. Igbos both old and young are fools. Imagine how you stupid fools get chieftaincy just for being criminals undecided. You people are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

Ok. But just to get something clear, are you an OLOSHO ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

I am not here to peddle superiority thoughts. I call things the way I see it and if you dont like it write rebuttal. Igbos are very innovative, enterprising and fearless. The war brought the Igbo land to rubbles and without any help from the federal government Igbos rose rebuild their land. That is a great feat that even some tribe with all the wealth and privileges have not been able to achieve.

Nigerians fear the Igbo man not because they are the worst but because they fear TOTAL DOMINATION by the Igbo.
Sarduana made it known.
Former Oba of Bini made it known.
Oba of Lagos feared usurpation of power by Igbo.

It took me a while to come to this conclusion but it is a danm fact. And I don't care whether Nigerians hate Igbo or not because it is an open practice but how long will you keep living in fear of the Igbo man even when we have no political power.
What is wrong with you for goodness sake! Why did you bring igbos into this issue, is Igbos the only group in this country. Everytime Igbos this Igbos that, we know Igbos are innovative and fearless yes, we Igbos just like chest beating i don't know why, we are talking of how to repare Nigeria you're here talking nonsense. Rubbish?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
jaycent:
What is wrong with you for goodness sake! Why did you bring igbos into this issue, is Igbos the only group in this country. Everytime Igbos this Igbos that, we know Igbos are innovative and fearless yes, we Igbos just like chest beating i don't know why, we are talking of how to repare Nigeria you're here talking nonsense. Rubbish?

I am surprised you left out baby factories, drug dealers, criminals, thieves...lol
The only thing Nigeria is successful in is your united hatred towards the Igbos. Carry , my fellow patriotic Nigerian. Na una go tire!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
For the life of me I dont get what is worth to be prideful about Nigeria. Una don kolo finish....Tell me one gaddem thing that makes you prideful of Nigeria. Call me drug dealer, baby factories, osu, flatty flatty but I will continue to drive the truth like a hurt sharpened iron into your evil souls..Burn you children of hate !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:
For the life of me I dont get what is worth to be prideful about Nigeria. Una don kolo finish....Tell me one gaddem thing that makes you prideful of Nigeria. Call me drug dealer, baby factories, osu, flatty flatty but I will continue to drive the truth like a hurt sharpened iron into your evil souls..Burn you children of hate !!

This was your intention all the while? undecided. I almost took you seriously at first before realising that you and timewilltell3 or killerofslaves are much alike. Bigots , looking to be glorified as the best tribe . Naija!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

I am surprised you left out baby factories, drug dealers, criminals, thieves...lol
The only thing Nigeria is successful in is your united hatred towards the Igbos. Carry , my fellow patriotic Nigerian. Na una go tire!!
you don't have common sense? Me hate my own tribe. Are you high on codiene or s.k. Stop bringing Igbos issue here for goodness sake let Igbos be. are we the only one in this country. Wen last did you see yoruba or hausa issue in this faceless forum why always Igbo nawa oo!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:
You can go and create your own country and leave our country for us like, we love it that way. No matter how bad Nigeria is Nigeria is still my fathers land! I'm Igbo i don't knw anything about Biafra abi na Brafrud i don't give a fvck. You can go and create your useless Biafra and leave our Nigeria for us period!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

This was your intention all the while? undecided. I almost took you seriously at first before realising that you and timewilltell3 or killerofslaves are much alike. Bigots , looking to be glorified as the best tribe . Naija!!!!!!

My intention is never go run Nigeria down but I know you will not believe. Whatsoever, you dont have the privilege to stop me from telling my own story the way I feel and experience it that is PURE WICKEDNESS. The history of Biafran war must be told over and over again so history doesnt repeat itself. I never badmouthed Nigeria nor any Nigeria tribe but you proud and patriotic Nigerians have continued to insult my people and I kept shut but the unthinkable is for you to try to shut us down from telling our stories.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
jaycent:
You can go and create your own country and leave our country for us like, we love it that way. No matter how bad Nigeria is Nigeria is still my fathers land! I'm Igbo i don't knw anything about Biafra abi na Brafrud i don't give a fvck. You can go and create your useless Biafra and leave our Nigeria for us period!

I dont think the "power that be" want the disintegration of Nigeria, I honestly dont think so.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
rvp2018:
TZ are so of the very small minded people I know of. No wonder their country is such a cesspool despite enjoying peace & zero tribalism.

Behind their surface level politeness and nationalism is some very very nasty poo! Tznans are very heavy voodoo believers! All of them Chaggas,Sukumas,Zanakis and Bahayas use charms and witchcraft. Why else do they slaughter albinos for their parts so regularly? A buddy of mine consulting for a small Dar based biz 10 yrs back told me one of the most fcvked up stories I've ever heard!
The day after he arrived a laptop was stolen and everyone pled innocent. The bosses hired a witch doctor who slaughtered a small black and white cat in the office! It was never recovered but he still got paid,around 200$,IIRC. They show up to the work place but strenuously avoid productivity like 1980's Kenyan parastatal employees.My guy was amazed how they spent entire days accomplishing FA yet somehow being satisfied at the end of the day!
This poo doesn't surprise me one bit!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Every Igbo nor a Nigerian doesnt think alike ,our world views are different. I expect you to think harder and come with a rational response.

Igbos are the weakest tribe in Africa right now. You hobos don't even have rights and freedom in Dangoteland, how can you be the smartest of Africans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
gallivant:

Igbos are the weakest tribe in Africa right now. You hobos don't even have rights and freedom in Dangoteland, how can you be the smartest of Africans?

Another ffoollish African just proved me right once more. And you wonder why Africa is bottom of the barrel...lol

You see, when I say Africans are ffoollish I have legitimate reason...lol. A minute glance through this thread will tell you the mentality of an average African. They fight over trivial stuff like Jollof rice, who is blacker, whose side of Mt Killimanjoro is more beautiful....lol

Now, I can predict you but you cant predict what is going on in my mind. You cant figure if I love Ojukwu or not, if I am pro Nigerian or not but I can easily see through you because you are mentally weak. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
You proud and patriotic Nigerians are busy huffing and puffing over my matter but you were also here while the Igbos were being insulted and your patriotism didnt take you that far...Burn in hell all you children of hypocritical satanic demon!! Whew! "exhales"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Behind their surface level politeness and nationalism is some very very nasty poo! Tznans are very heavy voodoo believers! All of them Chaggas,Sukumas,Zanakis and Bahayas use charms and witchcraft. Why else do they slaughter albinos for their parts so regularly? A buddy of mine consulting for a small Dar based biz 10 yrs back told me one of the most fcvked up stories I've ever heard!
The day after he arrived a laptop was stolen and everyone pled innocent. The bosses hired a witch doctor who slaughtered a small black and white cat in the office! It was never recovered but he still got paid,around 200$,IIRC. They show up to the work place but strenuously avoid productivity like 1980's Kenyan parastatal employees.My guy was amazed how they spent entire days accomplishing FA yet somehow being satisfied at the end of the day!
This poo doesn't surprise me one bit!

Another African hate monger on the loose. Who is breeding these ffoolls bikonu. Africa need cleansing. Everything I have read about Tanzania is that they are really nice just like I read about Kenyan but here you are exhausting all your energy to demonize your fellow African. I bet you definitely won't have any problem wifing one those beauties in Tanzania yet you accuse them of witchcraft. By the way , what is wrong with witchcraft ?

Next time a white man calls you a banana eating monkey find the nearest tree and jump on it...Pathetic .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Guys for once let OMANBALA1 tell his story…if ya don’t like then go fry beans. grin grin But OMANBALA1 please dont go like how igbos are awesome an stuff like that... sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Another African hate monger on the loose. Who is breeding these ffoolls bikonu. Africa need cleansing. Everything I have read about Tanzania is that they are really nice just like I read about Kenyan but here you are exhausting all your energy to demonize your fellow African. I bet you definitely won't have any problem wifing one those beauties in Tanzania yet you accuse them of witchcraft. By the way , what is wrong with witchcraft ?

Next time a white man calls you a banana eating monkey find the nearest tree and jump on it...Pathetic .
Now now this is unlike you...Have you read how this niggas kill albinos for fcking witcraft stuff...Look ya might not be religious but freaking witcraft is not good for progress
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
....an to add the punks burned our chicks (imagine chicks ) for no reason ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Another ffoollish African just proved me right once more. And you wonder why Africa is bottom of the barrel...lol

You see, when I say Africans are ffoollish I have legitimate reason...lol. A minute glance through this thread will tell you the mentality of an average African. They fight over trivial stuff like Jollof rice, who is blacker, whose side of Mt Killimanjoro is more beautiful....lol

Now, I can predict you but you cant predict what is going on in my mind. You cant figure if I love Ojukwu or not, if I am pro Nigerian or not but I can easily see through you because you are mentally weak. grin
though I don't agree with most of ur sentiments, I can't but agree with the bolded. angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Nigga,that was a true story from a dude who was there! Ideally only people with a minimum IQ would comment cause they'd recongise the obvious but alas! this is nairaland.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Nigga,that was a true story from a dude who was there! Ideally only people with a minimum IQ would comment cause they'd recongise the obvious but alas! this is nairaland.....

You are very ignorant. There is no way you are gonna paint a country of over 55 million people with a single brush. There is nothing different from you and my fellow proud and patriotic Nigerians like Gallivant, Runalong333 and rvp2018...lol. Everything is emotionally and anger inspired...lol.
One thing I noticed about white people is their ability to be calm ,laugh at your face while behaving "civilized" but they scheming on how to destroy you from inside. But , not an African, Noooo! He will burn his own house down even before the fight starts....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:
....an to add the punks burned our chicks (imagine chicks ) for no reason ...

So, all Tanzanians gathered together and hatched a perfect plan to burn Kenyan chicks...O Lord, take me already....lol

This is like me blaming the atrocities of Bokoharam on all Hausa people even as we know a Hausa man is probably the most peaceful and honest Nigerian...lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by OMANBALA1: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
mtis:
Guys for once let OMANBALA1 tell his story…if ya don’t like then go fry beans. grin grin But OMANBALA1 please dont go like how igbos are awesome an stuff like that... sad

If you can for once understand the ontold hardship that has been meted on the Igbo man then you can understand the sentiment. If you can not afford the ability to empathize with your fellow human being then the humanity in you is dead.Especially when those are your country men.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
It started as Kenya versus Nigeria but other nations have been part of this thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Stop mumbling!! How are Igbos the smartest of Africans? Did you really think you can get away with such a ridiculous assumption?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
OMANBALA1:

ls there any evidence that lgbos are more hated than any other group in Nigeria? can you give me an instance?
Yorubas are insulted by almost every group all the time as betrayers, or fearful people ( which are general false stereotypes almost all other Nigerians have of the Yorubas). Also Hausa' s are despised as Aboki illiterates and terrorists who can do no good.
All of Edo are hated and Stereotyped because the Benin people always go to Italy to disgrace Nigeria, the list goes on and on.
In the same vein, lgbos are seen as people who love money and business so much that they can manipulate their way to get what they want.
This is not true of almost every lgbo man l've met, just like l've seen only few fearful Yoruba men.
But these are stereotypes anyway, so that of lgbo is not so distinct as you think.
Why that of the lgbos seem unique to the average lgbo man, is that theirs is often associated with politics which may be so because they once fought a war. But l am yet to see this special hatred that you speak of.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
rvp2018:
TZ are so of the very small minded people I know of. No wonder their country is such a cesspool despite enjoying peace & zero tribalism.

They are indeed. They are stuck in the cold war with their silly socialist posture. They will remain there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.