Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6119292 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

What a load of bull!! FYI Ethiopia was the first nation on earth after the Roman Empire to declare Christianity as its official religion. Menelik I, google him and learn more. Yorubaland and Ethiopia have no longstanding historical links, where did you get the fallacious claim about them revealing the falashas! And then i thought i had seen and heard it all! That's real history for you there and please don't troll this thread any further, Jeezuz!
Go and read about ARNOLD JOSIAH FORD. You will learn.....My problem with many Africans from South Africa, -East Africa is that they no nothing but want to proof A POINTLESS POINT....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Olu317:
Go and read about ARNOLD JOSIAH FORD. You will learn.....My problem with many Africans from South Africa, -East Africa is that they no nothing but want to proof A POINTLESS POINT....
I hope that Arnold guy is not one of those colonial explorers who were walking around "discovering" our mountains and rivers all over our lands undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Just30:
Since when did Pidgin become a language?
my sentiments exactly. It's useful, however, where it's spoken, but still can't qualify as one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Olu317:
YOU ARE A CLOWN... Do you know what the ancient map of Ethiopia was? So, you imagine, the ancient Ethiopia is the current Ethiopia? You are not on the same page with me.... Go and study world history and find out the proper mapping of ancient Ethiopia..Least I forget locate the place where their king sits.
All of ancient Axum and all the Muslim kingdoms of NE Africa (with the exception of the Somali and Afar ones are all in modern day Ethiopia. So, yes.
Unlike you lot, Ethiopians value their "ethiopianess" more than their religions, you would be hard pressed to find widespread religious xtian Muslim violence which seems to be the standard fare in Nigeria. You sir, have ALOT to learn.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

I hope that Arnold guy is not one of those colonial explorers who were walking around "discovering" our mountains and rivers all over our lands undecided

unfortunately no. He was an African American Jew from the 19th century who died in Ethiopia. This useless troll trying to be relevant thinks he's a jew. Smdh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

unfortunately no. He was an African American Jew from the 19th century who died in Ethiopia. This useless troll trying to be relevant thinks he's a jew. Smdh

Let's watch him convert him to a Nigerian too. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Here sound like he is a africa america jew grin U should continue by saying he is kukuyi masai kenyan ethiopian east african american jew grin grin grin Biggest troll. Alnord is a jew a rabbi who settle in america and explore ethiopian loony. Making pointless point indeed educated illitrate. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Josiah_Ford
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eastwalk:
Here sound like he is a africa america jew grin U should continue by saying he is kukuyi masai kenyan ethiopian east african american jew grin grin grin Biggest troll. Alnord is a jew a rabbi who settle in america and explore ethiopian loony. Making pointless point indeed educated illitrate. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Josiah_Ford

Still waiting eageely to see how you and Olu will be relating him to this "pidgin is not a language" discussion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
MtuMsuper:

All of ancient Axum and all the Muslim kingdoms of NE Africa (with the exception of the Somali and Afar ones are all in modern day Ethiopia. So, yes.
Unlike you lot, Ethiopians value their "ethiopianess" more than their religions, you would be hard pressed to find widespread religious xtian Muslim violence which seems to be the standard fare in Nigeria. You sir, have ALOT to learn.
when did Christianity and the later advent of Islam in the course of Africa history in comparison to the present day Ethiopia begun ? They are explicitly far apart...History don't lie. Ethiopians are Hamitic Race... And I don't want to go deep but the Coptic Christians didn't have the complete Bible. Even Europeans didn't have it easy having the complete Bible apart from the translation from Hebrew-Greek-Latin in Vatican -then English language. German scholar spent over a century to get the Bible written to near perfect translation...Kudos To late Bishop Rev. Samuel Ajayi Crowther and his team.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
keep comparing yourself with Nigeria that is far ahead of you while Ethiopia overtake your $60 billion economy.

http://www.nan.ng/news/ethiopia-set-surpass-kenyas-economy/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
iblawi:
keep comparing yourself with Nigeria that is far ahead of you while Ethiopia overtake your $60 billion economy.

http://www.nan.ng/news/ethiopia-set-surpass-kenyas-economy/

Good for our neighbour. It's about time, after years of seclusion. .

But Kenya still has a higher GDP per capita. From your article ...

..... Though Ethiopia may grow faster, it is not the richer of the two, as its per capita GDP remains way below that of Kenya.

The current GDP per capita stands at 686 U.S. dollars, with a possibility of reaching 759 dollars this year, whereas Kenya’s GDP per capita hangs around 1,434 dollars and is expected to increase to 1,500 dollars by the end of 2017 ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Good for our neighbour. It's about time, after years of seclusion. .

But Kenya still has a higher GDP per capita. From your article ...

and you guys compare yourself with Nigeria with GDP per capita of 3000+ even with a population of 190 million.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't see the beautiful pictures? Where is the beautiful pictures? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
iblawi:

and you guys compare yourself with Nigeria with GDP per capita of 3000+ even with a population of 190 million.
The problem with petrodollar economies like your is the GDP include profits of multinationals like shell which are usually exported to the west. It makes you look rich on paper, but the money belongs to George Bush, Rockefellar and other owners of oil multinationals.

That is why the government is still spending less per capita and heavily depends on donors. Our GDP on the other hand is from small and medium sized businesses, including government investments.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

The problem with petrodollar economies like your is the GDP include profits of multinationals like shell which are usually exported to the west. It makes you look rich on paper, but the money belongs to George Bush, Rockefellar and other owners of oil multinationals.

That is why the government is still spending less per capita and heavily depends on donors. Our GDP on the other hand is from small and medium sized businesses, including government investments.

I've been telling them that for ages here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

I wonder why Kenyans are this dull. Kenyans are complete bushmen with a few having little education.

FYI, when it comes to oil industry, we have more local companies in the oil sector than foreign companies. Now you make me wonder if the Indians and whites export the money made from kenya's tea.

Oil contribute just 11% - 15% to our economy.

Secondly, about 50% of Nigeria’s GDP is from South West region (Lagos contribute about 30% and other South Western state contributing 20+%), which is not a major oil producing region.

Thirdly, 85% of the oil we sell is from South south while South West and South East produce the remaining 15%.

Fourthly, oil is just a major source of revenue and foreign exchange earner for Nigeria. Economy is a totally different thing.

I now see that too much tea is disturbing your brain. Your white and India master's money is what made your economy close to $60 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I've been telling them that for ages here. Thank you.

You will always tell others what you have no knowledge of.

Product of Kenya's education
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2017
iblawi:

I wonder why Kenyans are this dull. Kenyans are complete bushmen with a few having little education.

FYI, when it comes to oil industry, we have more local companies in the oil sector than foreign companies. Now you make me wonder if the Indians and whites export the money made from kenya's tea.

Secondly, about 50% of Nigeria’s GDP is from South West region (Lagos contribute about 30% and other South Western state contributing 20+%), which is not a major oil producing region.

Thirdly, 85% of the oil we sell is from South south while South West and South East produce the remaining 15%.

Fourthly, oil is just a major source of revenue and foreign exchange earner for Nigeria. Economy is a totally different thing.

I now see that too much tea is disturbing your brain. Your white and India master's money is what made your economy close to $60 billion.

This dull guy again with his random baseless claims
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

This dull guy again with his random baseless claims

A Kenyan want to tell a Nigerian his claims are baseless?

Give figures to prove your claims.

Am sure if they export all our petrol money to the west Nigerians wouldn't have increased the foreign reserve from $23 billion to $28+ billion in 3 months (Dec to Feb).

You people are still Slaves of African Development Bank

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2017
iblawi:

A Kenyan want to tell a Nigerian his claims are baseless?

Give figures to prove your claims.

Am sure if they export all our petrol money to the west Nigerians wouldn't have increased the foreign reserve from $23 billion to $28+ billion in 3 months (Dec to Feb).

You people are still Slaves of African Development Bank

You are joking,

I just pointed out your claims are baseless - no figures grin - and you now want my figures to disprove your non existent theory. undecided

I refuse to pay for your laziness angry ... With my precious mbs ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

You are joking,

I just pointed out your claims are baseless - no figures grin - and you now want my figures to disprove your non existent theory. undecided

I refuse to pay for your laziness angry ... With my precious mbs ...

Thanks for accepting your stupidity. Bye

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
iblawi:

Thanks for accepting your stupidity. Bye

Thank God that's over undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Thank God that's over undecided

Me too. Now he can go back to eating bush meat and smoked snakes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
gallivant:

Me too. Now he can go back to eating bush meat and smoked snakes.
grin grin

He's probably in Kenya giving our police sleepless night grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2017
iblawi:

Kenya's Literacy. 89%
Nigeria is at 65%
So there goes your nonsense analogy that Kenyans are uneducated.Last I checked, your northern half with half the population has a terror group that actually believes education in evil.
Secondly, your illiteracy is telling.
Can you show me which Indian in Kenya grows tea.Or owns agricultural land for that matter
Kenyan tea is grown by smallholder farmers. 70% of Kenyan tea is processed by KTDA .A Company that is 100% owned by the GOVERNMENT OF KENYA under the Ministry of Agriculture.
http://todayfinancialnews.com/agriculture/1334-new-kenya-tea-development-agency-chairman-faces-daunting-task-to-move-the-industry-to-the-next-level

So where are these whites and Indians you are talking about.
I have long exposed your lies and poor knowledge of Kenya.It is like you guys are taught about the History of Kenya upt to 1962 and it ends there.
It tells me a lot about the deficiencies of the Nigerian education system.A nation that still thinks Kenya's economy is dominated by Whites and Indians is a pure retard who clearly does not know the economy of Kenya is dominated by THE GOVERNMENT OF KENYA in every sphere.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Ugosample:

*sighs*

I think you are the dimwit who I had that conversation with sometime back, maybe it's not you.

But Pidgin, as a mode of communication is of equal status to a Swahili, Yoruba, or whatever, because a language is a means of communication.

We are proud of our own pidgin, just like the Jamos are proud of the patois, which by the way is more popular in the world stage than any backwater Swahili.

That is the fact.
I know plenty of Universities abroad from Japan to the UK that teach Swahili as a language.
Which universities teach Pidgin again

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2017
MrMaestro:

According to Wikipedia, Vodafone owns 40%, not 35%, after purchasing an additional 5% equity in 2009. But even more interesting is that after digging, I've found that the 60% that is owned by Telkom Kenya, was recently shaken up in terms of its shareholders' percentage. Initially, 51% of Telkom Kenya was owned by France Telecom, with 49% owned by the Kenyan government. But.....

"In January 2013, France Télécom increased its stake in Telkom Kenya to 70% as a consequence of the government's failure to provide its full portion of 2012 funding"

Hold on, it gets even better. France Telecom sold its stake to...

"Subsequent to the agreement to buy, Helios negotiated with the Kenyan government to own 40 percent in the new joint venture, with the investment firm retaining 60 percent.[13] In June 2016, final regulatory approval was received for the deal to proceed"

And now 60% of Telkom Kenya (which owns 60 percent of Safaricom) is now owned by Helios

Who owns Helios you ask? Wait for it......

"Helios Investment Partners was established in 2004 by Babatunde Soyoye and Tope Lawani ". These are both Nigerian guys if their names weren't clear enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So in conclusion, you've come on a Nigerian forum to fight Nigerians touting Safaricom. Come to find out, Nigerians have more claim to your precious Safaricom, than even Kenya does. HA!! And then you have the gall to criticize successful Nigerian entrepreneurship like Adenuga and Dangote as establishment powergrab by remaining private. When public ownership is what lead to Kenya selling its soul to a Nigerian entrepreneur's private company. How ironic. Wow, your shame must be sky high. Nigerians are a powerhouse. let your monumental embarrassment be a lesson.

Oh, and here are the sources, see for yourself.

Safaricom: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safaricom
Telcom Kenya: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telkom_Kenya
Helios Inverstments: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Investment_Partners
When clearly some retards are so behind the news .
Safaricom used to be owned 100% by Telkom Kenya.When Telkom Kenya was 100% owned by the Government of Kenya!!
In 2006, the Government of Kenya SPLIT Safaricom from Telkom Kenya and the Telkom Shares in Safaricom were reverted to the Treasury!!
https://www.telegeography.com/products/commsupdate/articles/2006/09/11/government-proceeding-with-safaricom-sale/
Thus Safaricom was until its listing on the NSE 60% owned by the Government of Kenya though the Treasury and 40% owned by Vodafone Kenya(which btw is NOT Voadfone PLC!!.Vodafone Kenya is a joint venture between Vodafone Plc and Mobitelea which is owned by Kenyan shareholders)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobitelea_Ventures_Limited
That is why the listing of Safaricom shares was done by the Treasury, not by Telkom Kenya
Hence since 2006, Telkom Kenya has not at any one point been involved with Safaricom as the Government of Kenya took over Telkom shares in Safaricom. When France Telcom acquired Telkom, they had zero say over Safaricom. That is why they launched Orange, a competitor to Safaricom.
Telkom Kenya and Safaricom are planets apart today. The only thing they have in common is that both still have Government shareholding. In the case of Telkmo, the Government being a minority shareholder.
And BTW, Do not think Helios has power over the Government of Kenya when it comes to Telkom Kenya, there is a reason why France Telcom withdrew. The Government of Kenya still treats Telkom Kenya like its is a parastatal and it behaves like it is the majority shareholder thus Helios is probably being shafted on a daily basis.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Olu317:

Safaricom (Kenya)

With Bob Collymore as CEO, Safaricom is the largest mobile service provider in Kenya and was formed in 1997 while being a fully owned subsidiary of Telkom Kenya. Two years ago the UK-based mobile service company Vodafone, acquired a 40% share in the company. At the end of 2010 Safaricom had approx. 12-million subscribers, with most of the residing in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru. Safaricom managed to boost their subscriber numbers in 2012 by being the first east African nation to provide its users with 3G technology – while 4G is also on the cards.
Revenue for 2011: $1.3-billion

A GUYANA MAN FROM SOUTH AFRICA ISN'T A KENYAN?
Robert William Collymore aka Bob Collymore was born in 1958 in Guyana. He lived with his grandmother since his mother lived in the UK.
At age 12 he realized he had an interest in art where he started making art pieces using plasticine sent to him by his mother from the UK. He sold them and made good money. Thats where his business acumen was nurtured.
At age 16 he landed his first job in a departmental store in the UK where he worked from as early as 6 AM until the store was closed when he would sweep it

A NIGERIAN THOROUGH BREED
Mike Adenuga is a business mogul from Nigeria, and the second wealthiest person in the country. He is the owner of
Globacom which is Nigeria’s second-largest telecom operator which also has operators in Ghana and Benin.

TRUTH IS CLEAR AS A CRYSTAL....
He is the CEO of Safaricom.Appointed there by the Government of Kenya and Vodafone, just like Michael Joseph was before him.
Bob Collymore does not own Safaricom, nor was he the one who started it!!!
He is an employee who can be hired and fired if he blunders and will leave the company when his contract ends.
Safaricom, again is OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE OF KENYA as the Majority shareholders at 60%!!
The fact that the CEO(who btw is now a Kenyan Citizen) was born outside Kenya shows that Kenya chooses only the best(who need not be Europeans as Collymore is from Guyana) to run Safaricom.
Smh. How do Safaricom and Globacom even compare.
Safaricom was a Government parastatal until 1999!!
Globacom is a private entity.
Smh.Illogical comparisons.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Olu317:
You simply didn't answer the question. Should I rephrase it or what? Give me one name of a Telecom in Kenya. Don't refer me to South Africa but in KENYA whose asset and liability is worth 2billion$. Then you and I can begin from there.
Little do you know that every country do have it fair share when it comes economy crisis. And Nigeria can't be fault free. Despite all these herculean challenges, she still thrive in the midst of Africa Nation. Lagos state is adjudged as one the largest economy in Africa. What does it imply?, Mentioning Headquarters of world organisations situated in Nairobi,as far as am concern is because of the location and has nothing to do with your GDP. The acclaim 6% is just a paper work to woo the western investors to come your country that isnt viable if compared with Nigeria.
Last I checked, South Africans do not own any telco in Kenya
And as someone pointed out Safaricom is worth over $5 billion and no Nigerian owned telco is worth that.
Imagine that A Kenyan Government public corporation larger than a Nigerian private entity in the same sector.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
GERALD710:

And as someone pointed out Safaricom is worth over $5 billion and no Nigerian owned telco is worth that.
Imagine that A Kenyan Government public corporation larger than a Nigerian private entity in the same sector.
Bro,go check the edited. I was referring to the Guyana,South American Bob Collymore. Typo and corrected afterward. Have a great day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2017
GERALD710:

Bro,go check the edited. I was referring to the Guyana,South American Bob Collymore. Typo and corrected afterward. Have a great day [url]
GERALD710:

Bro,go check the edited. I was referring to the Guyana,South American Bob Collymore. Typo and corrected afterward. Have a great day [/url]
GERALD710:

Bro,go check the edited. I was referring to the Guyana,South American Bob Collymore. Typo and corrected afterward. Have a great day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2017
GERALD710:

He is the CEO of Safaricom.Appointed there by the Government of Kenya and Vodafone, just like Michael Joseph was before him.
Bob Collymore does not own Safaricom, nor was he the one who started it!!!
He is an employee who can be hired and fired if he blunders and will leave the company when his contract ends.
Safaricom, again is OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE OF KENYA as the Majority shareholders at 60%!!
The fact that the CEO(who btw is now a Kenyan Citizen) was born outside Kenya shows that Kenya chooses only the best(who need not be Europeans as Collymore is from Guyana) to run Safaricom.
Smh. How do Safaricom and Globacom even compare.
Safaricom was a Government parastatal until 1999!!
Globacom is a private entity.
Smh.Illogical comparisons.
I didn't start the comparison but your Nairobiwalker or whatever name he bears. Read my write up properly. And on appointment, in Businesses as billion dollars or even less isn't just a child's play. Appointment of a specific officer such as C.E.O need serious scrutiny and must be part of the directors interest. In fact C. E. O do have shares in companies. Check my post and read more about C.E.O. And if you know about the mentioned position. Then it is settled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.