Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6145741 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

Check top 100 universities in Africa and only university of Ghana made the cut,we have about 15 man
Hahahaha you are very foolish.
You think you are arguing with a kid or what?
Which universities are you talking about.
You have no recognized university in nigeria so shut up.
You think you can just throw dust into people's eyes or what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

To some extent yes, but look at Equatorial Guinea. GDP per capita, over $10,000 yet more than 60% of its small population lives below the poverty line

I understand your point but it does not usually work that way.

Btw,
"That lives below the poverty line thing is just trash".

Let me explain:
You see the dollar$ is the most powerful currency in the worl backed by a very strong economy.

Its very unfair to use the Dollar as a metric for measuring poverty because. when you convert just $1 to many African currencies it becomes a lot of money because most African countries have relatively weak economies.

For Instance Nigeria,
$1 = N400

The poverty line is $3 which is N400 x 3 = N1200

One loaf of bread in Nigeria is N80.

Meaning:

You can comfortably buy at least 10 loafs of bread and still have lots of change left.
Now we both know 10 loafs of bread is too much for anybody to consume in a day.So most African countries would continue to be below the poverty line not because they are actually poor but because $3 is can buy so much for an African that he might not be able to finish it in just one day.

You understand!.

Most of the stats are just corruption in disguise!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joonana:
Even for CFA qualification, nigerians have to sit for the exams Ghana .. imagine the stress they go through travelling from whichever part of Nigeria they stay to Accra just to sit for a paper ..
Madam......we have Ghanaians that travels down here for exams too,that's off the line.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afrione smart phone plant in lagos begins production wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahahaha you are very foolish.
You think you are arguing with a kid or what?
Which universities are you talking about.
You have no recognized university in nigeria so shut up.
You think you can just throw dust into people's eyes or what?
https://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/africas-top-100-universities-2015-checkout-the-ranking-of-your-uni/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Infact eh, Lagos dey make cold dey catch me.
Lagos is estimated to be bigger than South Africa 2 years from now.

Lagos is getting richer at a faster rate than even New york. Hahahaha. Next we will compare Lagos and Tokyo while Ghanaians keep on hating in their sad Accra with no GDP.

Looool!, Lagos is da bomb.
Hopefully other Naija states would start developing at that pace too

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afrione smart phone plant lagos wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Afrione smart phone plant in lagos begins production wink

No great surprise.
Nigeria afterall is the only African country with a 100% indigenous car manufacturing company!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

https://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/africas-top-100-universities-2015-checkout-the-ranking-of-your-uni/
2015? But I thought we are in 2017 so at least 2016 will do.
Dumb head..
Your list is even bogus.
University of Burkina Faso is ranked as the best in West Africa.
And since you are so foolish and stupid u also think it's true.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Seems you really love posting pictures.
OK let's post some of the beautiful roads/flyovers we have in our respective countries.
YOu agree?

I am not even good in posting pictures. You can do that challenge with arinzeejikonye, he is the master in posting pics.
I even wonder where he gets them from.

I only showed you that Nigerian movie industry has gone intercontinental. Has GH movie industry done that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Largest construction site in africa now,dangote refinery complex,kenya,ghana go to bed you all wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
2015? But I thought we are in 2017 so at least 2016 will do.
Dumb head..
Your list is even bogus.
University of Burkina Faso is ranked as the best in West Africa.
And since you are so foolish and stupid u also think it's true.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Post it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
DonnieTheGreat:

I understand your point but it does not usually work that way.

Btw,
"That lives below the poverty line thing is just trash".

Let me explain:
You see the dollar$ is the most powerful currency in the worl backed by a very strong economy.

Its very unfair to use the Dollar as a metric for measuring poverty because. when you convert just $1 to many African currencies it becomes a lot of money because most African countries have relatively weak economies.

For Instance Nigeria,
$1 = N400

The poverty line is $3 which is N400 x 3 = N1200

One loaf of bread in Nigeria is N80.

Meaning:

You can comfortably buy at least 10 loafs of bread and still have lots of change left.
Now we both know 10 loafs of bread is too much for anybody to consume in a day.So most African countries would continue to be below the poverty line not because they are actually poor but because $3 is can buy so much for an African that he might not be able to finish it in just one day.

You understand!.

Most of the stats are just corruption in disguise!

Say no more. I get you now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

No great surprise.
Nigeria afterall is the only African country with a 100% indigenous car manufacturing company!
Hahahah you call those assembly cars indigenous manufacturing what?
Hahahah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just30:
we can have this discussion after I travel to Cape Verde

You needn't travel to China, USA or Japan before you acknowledge their achievements, so why Cape Verde?
The online statistics are there for you.

Cape verde beats Ghana in HDI and has a far higher income per capital than GH. That is all that matters.

So can we conclude that Cape verde is the most powerful and successful country in west africa??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

Post it.
Did you even checked the link you posted?
University of burkina faso the best in west africa?
Are you normal at all?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afrione smartphones wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
PissedYagami:

Say no more. I get you now
Am glad you saw my point. We are all(Nigeria,Kenya,SA e.t.c) really blessed to be African!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
When will you start making sense?
Is this the lagos you are talking about or another lagos?
OK soryy sir, its Accra that's d most developed and urban city in Africa with a GDP bigger than all d countries in Africa grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Did you even checked the link you posted?
University of burkina faso the best in west africa?
Are you normal at all?
I'm not denying d fact that I might have made an error with d link,but,if u have a better one,kindly post.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

Yes,my good friend......that's how it used to be,I'm unbothered by that,many countries has better HDI than USA and it changed nothing about them being d world power.

You seem to think USA is poor in HDI. They actually hover around top ten and much of the reason why the do that badly is the level of illegal and legal migrants from places such as Mexico. Their HDI is very very very high. In your case, if we can take the countries that you like to claim as your peers e.g Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey, you are light years off. Turkey is 71 st, mexico 77, Brazil 79, Indonesia 113 and you are a poor 152nd.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

No great surprise.

Yea,i dig bro,kenya n ghana is no match for naija,nigeria account for 60%of real estate n duperstructure development in west africa,below is another twin tower in top gear,this is not no4 bourdilon,ikoyi,it is in victoria island

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
DonnieTheGreat:

Am glad you saw my point. We are all(Nigeria,Kenya,SA e.t.c) really blessed to be African!
Let's promote love n unity jare......I'm just doing all this out of my comfort zone.
May God bless us all......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Don't you think with the constant song on GDP you should be better? Everyone you are arguing with here hails from a country with a better HDI than you.
Nigeria has a better HDI than India ,so wats ur point dude use ur brain, its only logical their population is times 10 of Nigeria's own .

do u know that over 100,000 people get killed by animals in India every year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahahah you call those assembly cars indigenous manufacturing what?
Hahahah

You are nothing but a jealous bastarrd.

Read these fool,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/innoson-motors-establish-world-class-manufacturing-plant-uyo/

Innoson is about to establish a multi billion world class car manufacturing plant in Nigeria.

70% of all his car parts are made locally.

U imbecilles think Nigeria is your mate abi?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joonana:
Even for CFA qualification, nigerians have to sit for the exams Ghana .. imagine the stress they go through travelling from whichever part of Nigeria they stay to Accra just to sit for a paper..
OK Ghana universities are d best in Africa , its even better than Harvard lol, Nigeria universities are useless.

dats wat u want us to say right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
Nigeria has a better HDI than India ,so wats ur point

Since when dullard? Don't be lazy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You seem to think USA is poor in HDI. They actually hover around top ten and much of the reason why the do that badly is the level of illegal and legal migrants from places such as Mexico. Their HDI is very very very high. In your case, if we can take the countries that you like to claim as your peers e.g Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey, you are light years off. Turkey is 71 st, mexico 77, Brazil 79, Indonesia 113 and you are a poor 152nd.
And who claims that we are peer with those aforementioned countries?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Hahahaha and there's no recognized university in nigeria.
What a useless country
dude wole Soyinka (first African Nobel prize winner ) is a product of a Nigerian university. so wat do u min

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Hahahaha and there's no recognized university in nigeria.
What a useless country
dude wole Soyinka (first African Nobel prize winner ) is a product of a Nigerian university(university of Ibadan) so wat do u min

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Out of all these countries, you forget that Nigeria is the youngest of all abi?
Brazil, Turkey and Mexico have been building their countries for hundreds of years!

Indonesia was colonized for hundreds of years and the Europeans established massive infrastructures there before leaving.

Are these the countries you expect Nigeria to easily beat?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

And who claims that we are peer with those aforementioned countries?

You gave us MINT the other day to surprise us. Also, you like to articulate that with a large population, you should be 'excused' for having poor things like low HDI, bad infrastructure etc because apparently your country is harder to manage than others. Now, your MINT peers have comparable populations but beat you everywhere on the metrics that matter. SO, your excuses don't hold any water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.