Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6134088 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
All nooks n crany of gidi are construction site with cranes crisscrossing the lenght and breadth,kenya,ghana pls go to bed wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
DonnieTheGreat:

Looool!, Lagos is da bomb.
Hopefully other Naija states would start developing at that pace too
I swear Lagos go make brain in d next ten years . that eko Atlantic city don they come up seriously . wen they are done with that city ,it will be likened with Manhattan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kenya,ghana pls go to bed wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ghanians are here hyperventilating over university of ghana,they think they have monopoly of good things,smh wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You gave us MINT the other day to surprise us. Also, you like to articulate that with a large population, you should be 'excused' for having poor things like low HDI, bad infrastructure etc because apparently your country is harder to manage than others. Now, your MINT peers have comparable populations but beat you everywhere on the metrics that matter. SO, your excuses don't hold any water.
Okay,let me make it clear to u,MINT is just like BRICS based on economics,we aint peers in every ramification other than that.
Another thing I want to bring to ur realization is that having a large population is not an excuse for poor infrastructure,it may be harder to manage cos its advantages may also be its consequences,can't u see d diffrence in HDI between MEXICO and INDONESIA too?it only means any little country with resources will always have an egde over the larger ones, case study:UAE vs USA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abuja is greener,cleaner well planned than accra,with enticing iconic structures wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Ghanians are here hyperventilating over university of ghana,they think they have monopoly of good things,smh wink
Where does this guy get all these pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
shervydman:

Call me explorer numero uno,lol wink

My kenyan folks here is the new ly rehabilitated abuja airport runway,you were exasperated about wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Joonana: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Which exam, can you name a few?
shervydman:

Madam......we have Ghanaians that travels down here for exams too,that's off the line.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

My kenyan folks here is the new ly rehabilitated abuja airport runway,you were exasperated about wink
shervydman:

Seriously, help me ask him. Where do you usually get your pics?? Share with us. Cos all these Kenyans and Ghanaians need to be silenced once in a while.

Kudos and good job.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
I swear Lagos go make brain in d next ten years . that eko Atlantic city don they come up seriously . wen they are done with that city ,it will be likened with Manhattan grin grin

I am not sure LAGOS will reach the standard of Pretoria, They started to take the picture not too far from Unisa, passes Loftus Stadium, Union Building, Steve Biko Hospital, Pretoria Zoo,to Marabastaad, turned on top of Church Street from Pretoria West, passes on top of Pretoria CBD( Close to Bosman Station, back to Loftus stadium, Passes on top Gautrain Station, straight to PRETORIA EAST,

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3kTCWHxTA[/youtube]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lagos turning into a world class city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Basically, there is hardly any African city that can be compared to Abuja, because Abuja was a city planned 100% from the scratch. 25 years ago, it was a complete virgin land.
This is why Abuja is basically for the rich and high middle class people. Abuja has the largest and some of the best estates in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Anambra just flagged off her aetropolis project-a cargo airport with adjoining sub metropolis,even as imo state cargo airport is in top gear,while in portharcourt nkpogu and woji bridges are in top gear smiley
Kenya,ghana pls go to bed y'all wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
lagos EAC

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Seriously, help me ask him. Where do you usually get your pics?? Share with us. Cos all these Kenyans and Ghanaians need to be silenced once in a while.

Kudos and good job.

Skyscrapercity,twitter,nairaland,instagram,pichunter,photobucket,drone.ng,.....etc wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
eko Pearl towers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
EAC

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Basically, there is hardly any African city that can be compared to Abuja, because Abuja was a city planned 100% from the scratch. 25 years ago, it was a complete virgin land.
This is why Abuja is basically for the rich and high middle class people. Abuja has the largest and some of the best estates in Africa.

On point bro no faking,i schooled in abuja for 9years,i saw the transformations before my unclad eyes,atimes we went to school,by the time we returned,we could hardly recorgnise some areas,cos i lived in boarding house
True that wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Anambra just flagged off her aetropolis project-a cargo airport with adjoining sub metropolis,even as imo state cargo airport is in top gear,while in portharcourt nkpogu and woji bridges are in top gear smiley
Kenya,ghana pls go to bed y'all wink

I really wonder why many people feel there is no hope for Nigeria or Africa. Seriously, there is hope.

It's stupid to see Nigerians comparing their country to American, European or East Asian countries that have been building their countries for centuries when ours is just 56.

Nigeria has a great potentials as a nation, and the greater the potentials of a country, the greater problems it face while being built up. Many Nigerians really need to study the history of America from the 18th century and see for themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lagos Africa's big apple

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
eko Pearl towers

Eko atlantic city would be the wonder of Africa no doubt.
It will transform Lagos to a world class city.

Perhaps only Abuja centenary city can compete Eko atlantic in the future.

You see the problem with the Federal govt and being too slow. Eko atlantic has started already started while Centenary city is still about to fully start.
arinzeejikonye, have you guys heard anything about centenary city lately?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

I really wonder why many people feel there is no hope for Nigeria or Africa. Seriously, there is hope.

It's stupid to see Nigerians comparing their country to American, European or East Asian countries that have been building their countries for centuries when ours is just 56.

Nigeria has a great potentials as a nation, and the greater the potentials of a country, the greater problems it face while being built up. Many Nigerians really need to study the history of America from the 18th century and see for themselves.

Yea,if we can reconstitute,and reconfigure the econonic structures into a true fiscal federalism,we would quadriple our economic growth,defragramentation /conflagration is the fears of some oppossing the calls for restructuring,as they see that as a leeway for seccession of some groups. Maladmisnistrations and corruptions of the past coupled with ethno-religious carnage delt nigeria a big blow,the future is here,we got to ironout some of these fundamental issues hampering our economic boom.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
great wall of Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Former Pistorious House, Pretoria east undecided

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG0YxabVeDI[/youtube]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

I think they started developing Abuja in 1976 when Muritala Muhammed made that decision that d FCT to be placed in d heart of the country......but,Abuja officially becomes d FCT in 1991,it has been developing in quantum leaps though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DonnieTheGreat: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yeah you are right bro. Its due to the lack of knowledge of History. Most Nigerians think we are the first people of all time to experience what the country is currently going through. But thats just a naive point of view.

Every great civilization went through this same process,these seemingly "trying times".But they still emerged as great civilizations.

Examples include, Ancient Egypt, The great Dynasties of China,Even America.But again most Nigerians despair because we were not taught history in school.

Because even the Bible says in Ecclesiastes 1:9:

There is nothing new under the sun what was done before would be done again!.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
great wall of Lagos

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

You are nothing but a jealous bastarrd.

Read these fool,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoson_Vehicle_Manufacturing

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/innoson-motors-establish-world-class-manufacturing-plant-uyo/

Innoson is about to establish a multi billion world class car manufacturing plant in Nigeria.

70% of all his car parts are made locally.

U imbecilles think Nigeria is your mate abi?
This is the last time I'm quoting you.You are very ignorant.
When Ghana started producing cars you idiots were still slaves.
Go and Let CNN educate you on Ghana ok.
You are not Ghana's mate so shut the Bleep up.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/africa/ghana-katanka-cars-feat/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nowenuse:

Eko atlantic city would be the wonder of Africa no doubt.
It will transform Lagos to a world class city.

Perhaps only Abuja centenary city can compete Eko atlantic in the future.

You see the problem with the Federal govt and being too slow. Eko atlantic has started already started while Centenary city is still about to fully start.
arinzeejikonye, have you guys heard anything about centenary city lately?
Tatu City , Konza technocity Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
O0XYGEN:

This is the last time I'm quoting you.You are very ignorant.
When Ghana started producing cars you idiots were still slaves.
Go and Let CNN educate you on Ghana ok.
You are not Ghana's mate so shut the Bleep up.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/africa/ghana-katanka-cars-feat/

Akwabaaa,you know the twi share cultura duplications with annangs,ibibios of the akwa-cross in naija,

Anyway pls charleee,curtail the inglorious words of profanities pls.
I know of katanta cars,but nigeria was already in line before ghana,after the nigerian civil war the foremost merchants of nnewi in anambra ventured into automobile parts franchise,deassemblage,importation,assembling,sales,retailings,spare parts,lubricants,motor accessories and allied products making nnewi to become the boston of west africa,with the likes of louis cater,chikason,ibeto,innoson etc blazing the trail.

Just research on nnewi and see what am saying,
Assemblage is equally partt and parcel of manufacturing,hence you should know better,even rolls royce makes engines for the boeing planes you see all over the world,china makes most of the batteries for the iphones you see,so you must understand that assemblage is part of manufacturing,

The japanese learnt by dismembering the inventions of the eurocentric bloc,n today they are better for it,

Innoson is not alone,even though the akwaibom govt gave him some hecters to establish another plant,elizade began this year also,dangote sino heavy truck plant in lagos already had begun production,more in the offing, wink

Including proforce,kano car plants,kaduna peugeot,kia,coscharis,global,toyota,tata,nissan,bmw,ford, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.