Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6145380 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol we aren't that bad. But my family is an anomaly. My great grandfather was an atheist and always laughed at the traditional religions and culture. We were very atheist until my mum who got everyone to convert.
We're kind I swear, and the ladies are very pretty!
that is soo true tongue tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

But according to their numbers North Africa is also low for the most part lol. For the most part everyone on that list has a lower penetration than the list I saw a couple years ago.
Yeah, I heard Ghana Internet speed is high
ghana broadband connection is 5.13megabits

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:

dude that was 2015.. look at the new numbers
Why did everyone else numbers go down. Nigeria I can understand, but everyone on that chart has a lower percentage except for Kenya and maybe Seychelles . This isn't an attack, I'm just curious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
am running 10 mbps right now at home an its cheap .my neighbor has 20 mbps
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:42pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:

dude that was 2015.. look at the new numbers
it is still current. that page was last edited 25 of may 2017. kenya is doing well when it comes to speed as i can see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
genieluv:

aaawww! (hugs and warm regards 2u and your dad) smiley
You guys would be happy to try these Nigerian movies.
cheesy cheesy

Warm regards to you,

They look interesting cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
it is still current. that page was last edited 25 of may 2017. kenya is doing well when it comes to speed as i can see.
so is Ghana...for internet speed Ghana is Ok

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I don't think you can overtake us anytime soon economically wenedem
Correct wenedem! I was wrong to say 2 years. May be in the next decade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
i meant the report is based on year 2015..please check this link
http://internetworldstats.com/africa.htm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
Shaytun:
They are being faced out, and being replace by the BRT.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_Bus_Rapid_Transit_System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKlk4EF2rY
OK....If you say so!!!!
CocoMilian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:

am running 10 mbps right now at home an its cheap .my neighbor has 20 mbps
base on data available at my disposal. kenya internet speed does not exceed 4.49Mbps. i may be subjected to error anyway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
CocoMilian:

Jesus grin grin grin hahaha
They are being phased out with something Africa have never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2Zq_NaURo&itct=CAYQpDAYCSITCMTV5bD7ldQCFQG1VQodvZ0BiDIGcmVsbWZ1SLa1l4i4sqmZHQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
i dont know where they get thier reference. Morocco and southafrica top the chart table. Egypt ,algeria and libya also perform good. Kenya and nigeria are a liittle diffrence.with nigeria leading by 2percentage. You can access wikipedia to fully get the info.

Update your software
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:

i meant the report is based on year 2015..please check this link
http://inteyrnetworldstats.com/africa.htm
yes i know. but that report was edited last week. making it current. i will like us to settle on wikipedia due to many available website that might be subjected to error.

wikipedia has a multiple refrence page to back up its info
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
Since we are on buses. This is interesting!
They talk about the challenges they face as bus drivers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd4vdtSAe0M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
popizaino:
very portable and beautiful. I wish any kenya can get us the plan

There're many nigerians in kenya they should get in touch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol we aren't that bad. But my family is an anomaly. My great grandfather was an atheist and always laughed at the traditional religions and culture. We were very atheist until my mum who got everyone to convert.
We're kind I swear, and the ladies are very pretty!

I love your grandpa wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 29, 2017
Hati13:

Correct wenedem! I was wrong to say 2 years. May be in the next decade.

Unfortunately wenedem, we are taking off. Anyone who cant catch us now will not in the next several decades
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Update your software
lol my software is in current version. my source is from wikipedia. you may counter argue it by providing source with kenya communication authority.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
Shaytun:

They are being phased out with something Africa have never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2Zq_NaURo&itct=CAYQpDAYCSITCMTV5bD7ldQCFQG1VQodvZ0BiDIGcmVsbWZ1SLa1l4i4sqmZHQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Commendable. Wont it cause joblessness for the Danfo owners?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
genieluv:

Tnks beebee smiley, we're about the same age. Am 21
You look sweet 16 smiley
you look younger and yea my baby face undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
base on data available at my disposal. kenya internet speed does not exceed 4.49Mbps. i may be subjected to error anyway.

Who subjected yu to error?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
Kenyanstar:

OK....If you say so!!!!

CocoMilian

Seriously, you are now posting screenshot from a comedy video.

Dude seek help, your hatred for nigeria is making you demented.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
Look at the zuku packages in kenya an look at the last one 250 mbps

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Who subjected yu to error?
if only you can debunk it with fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Commendable. Wont it cause joblessness for the Danfo owners?

Most danfo owners are also the drivers.

The danfo drivers are going to be retrained to drive the new BRT buses.

The problem hwre is what to do with the bus conductors.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:

You are using 2012 figures to conclude Ghana is first in Africa

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/04/africas-top-ten-countries-with-fastest-internet-speeds/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
vaxx:
lol my software is in current version. my source is from wikipedia. you may counter argue it by providing source with kenya communication authority.

Over the past 5 years, Kenya has surpassed everyone in Africa.

https://www.africanexponent.com/post/8172-kenya-ranks-1st-in-internet-connection-speed-in-africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Before the Q1 of 2018, BRT buses would have replaced the danfo buses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5vD6xUOiVQ&itct=CAgQpDAYByITCMvwhr_8ldQCFQKcVQods7cCuTIGcmVsbWZ1SJqi6Zq_teZG&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

Danfo buses have already been banned in some places in lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:

Look at the zuku packages in kenya an look at the last one 250 mbps
then good for kenya. this is how the result was carry out in ghana his year's results for Ghana were obtained by analyzing test data between Feb 10, 2016 and Mar 14, 2016 tests from 31,183 unique IPs have been taken in Accra, and of 182,596 total tests, 10,624 were used for the current index
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
dude, dis is not Ghana
100% accra.dont be a doubting Thomas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:

i think they should..could be awesome to see African natives in their shinny space ships just for a change grin
Please don't encourage this grin grin

We may just have one in three days from today grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.