Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6010971 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroBlue(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
@smoriacy ... jolly good show/display! tell the truth and shame the slackers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
AfroBlue:
@smoriacy ... jolly good show/display! tell the truth and shame the slackers grin

what truth??

Do you even realize how deeply divided Kenya is with regards to class. Why else are slums so prevalent in your country? Why else do NGOs make money off the misery of your people?? Kenya is a good country but like most African countries, it is only good if you have access to resources which most of your population don't. Simple NYS which Nigeria has been implementing since the 70s, your leaders could not keep their sticky fingers out of it. The project just died out like that.

No one is saying Nigeria is better, just stop with the dead comparison, it is appalling to watch. Kenya is a lil bro to Nigeria, the comparison makes no sense. Trust me, I have lived in both countries. Your upper middle class is our lower middle class, do the math!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

what truth??

Do you even realize how deeply divided Kenya is with regards to class. Why else are slums so prevalent in your country? Why else do NGOs make money off the misery of your people??
How prevalent are slums in Kenya in comparison to Nigeria? It's said that in Lagos alone, with its reported population of around 22million pipo, arond 66% are living in slums.
Nairobi doesnt contain that many slums, ok, that is a gross exaggeration by the NGOs seeking to exploit the international donors. They have lied to the world that Kibera slum contains up to 3million pipo, yet incidentally, that is about the population of the entire Nairobi!
You can read more about that here and and the exposee of the NGO scams by the British Guardian newspaper here.

Kenya is a good country but like most African countries, it is only good if you have access to resources which most of your population don't. Simple NYS which Nigeria has been implementing since the 70s, your leaders could not keep their sticky fingers out of it. The project just died out like that.

NYS, u mean the National Youth Service? Kenya too has had them since the 70s!
And u want to lie to us here that most Nigerians have resources? What resources, or at least what much have done with the huge resources that u are endowed with? A Terribly wealthy country like Nigeria still bearing all the hallmarks of a 3rd world country.
The income from oil revenue in Nigeria is reported to benefit just bellow 2% of the population, and well over 70% of Nigerians are living below poverty line. It's only 38% in Kenya in Kenya on the other hand.
Check out the world poverty rates here

No one is saying Nigeria is better, just stop with the dead comparison, it is appalling to watch. Kenya is a lil bro to Nigeria, the comparison makes no sense. Trust me, I have lived in both countries. Your upper middle class is our lower middle class, do the math!
Can u prove that?

Oh! Check out the graph below......[url=http://www.afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Publications/The%20Middle%20of%20the%20Pyramid_The%20Middle%20of%20the%20Pyramid.pdf]Data from AfDB[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

so in reality, the people you consider upper middle class in Nairobi are actually lower middle class in Lagos, imagine the disparity. In fact most (not all) of the Nigerians in Kenya are from low income households. How many low income household citizens in your country can afford a travel passport or even afford to travel outside of East Africa for that matter??

Admit it and move on sir.
1. Nairobi's Upper Class is by far more superior to the one in Lagos simply because:
a)It is a Global Middle class. Nairobi's Upper class is composed not only of Africans, but also Asians and Europeans and more recently Chinese. The Europeans would not be in Nairobi if the estates in the city did not live up to their standards at home.
b) I know of Lagos Upper Class.The one that has to dig boreholes for water and carbopave the estate because the city refuses to provide such services. That is not the case in Nairobi's Upper and Middle Class Estates. Lagos estates are known to get smoggy from the plumes coming from every generator in the estate.
Nairobi on the other hand has urban forests like Karura and Ngong Road Forest
Nigerians in Kenya ARE NOT from Lower income Households. Many Nigerians are students in Kenya. In instututions that are affiliated to Universities abroad e.g The University of Sunderland has a Kenyan Campus, so doother British and Australian Universities.
The fees paid by the students to attend such institutions as well as the fact that many of them live in middle class estates in Nairobi (Which, take note ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LAGOS AND IN KENYA WE PAY RENT MONTHLY!!!!) tells me that they are NOT of Lower Income Background

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=Hbuyosh post=49944996][/quote]

why are you comparing a population of 170m to 40m. Are you alright? Do you think it is easy to provide for 170m stubborn people. Must you you disagree with facts?? Kenya had NYS in the 70s, what happened to it

Nigeria has all the resources Kenya has, do your research, what we lack is good leadership! In before the oil boom (which maybe coming to Kenya soon) of the 70s, Nigeria was the single largest producer of palm oil and cocoa. The entire nation was funded by cocoa money. The Nigerian landscape is so fertile, people grow food in their back yards.

The slums in Lagos cannot be compared to the ones in Nairobi because first of all Nigerians DO NOT live in iron roofing sheet houses and you will be surprised to find mansions around slums in Nigeria, that is how complex the country is.

You are not ready for this argument until you actually live here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
The graph above also tells it all as well.
The fact that most workers in Nigeria are paid so irregularly that rent is paid yearly because most renters do not have a reliable income tells me Nigeria's Middle Class is one very unstable middle class.If you can call it that.
In my middle class estates(and in most estates in Nairobi) we no longer pay for water, the landlord does it for us. We have 24 hour supply of water in my part of the city(Some parts do not but 100% of Nairobi is guaranteed water at least 3 hours daily, unless an interruption is announced)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
GERALD710:

1. Nairobi's Upper Class is by far more superior to the one in Lagos simply because:
a)It is a Global Middle class. Nairobi's Upper class is composed not only of Africans, but also Asians and Europeans and more recently Chinese. The Europeans would not be in Nairobi if the estates in the city did not live up to their standards at home.
b) I know of Lagos Upper Class.The one that has to dig boreholes for water and carbopave the estate because the city refuses to provide such services. That is not the case in Nairobi's Upper and Middle Class Estates. Lagos estates are known to get smoggy from the plumes coming from every generator in the estate.
Nairobi on the other hand has urban forests like Karura and Ngong Road Forest
Nigerians in Kenya ARE NOT from Lower income Households. Many Nigerians are students in Kenya. In instututions that are affiliated to Universities abroad e.g The University of Sunderland has a Kenyan Campus, so doother British and Australian Universities.
The fees paid by the students to attend such institutions as well as the fact that many of them live in middle class estates in Nairobi (Which, take note ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LAGOS AND IN KENYA WE PAY RENT MONTHLY!!!!) tells me that they are NOT of Lower Income Background

You just proved my point that yur country is dominated by foreigners. Unlike Kenya, most of the companies here are owned by Nigerians themselves. Nigeria has a higher concentration of forests than Kenya, so what exactly are you on about??

Do you even realize Nigeria is more than twice the size of Kenya? What you should say is that the Nigerian students you know attend satellite campuses in Nairobi and that does not mean they don't come from low income house holds, most of them do!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

You just proved my point that yur country is dominated by foreigners. Unlike Kenya, most of the companies here are owned by Nigerians themselves. Nigeria has a higher concentration of forests than Kenya, so what exactly are you on about??

Do you even realize Nigeria is more than twice the size of Kenya? What you should say is that the Nigerian students you know attend satellite campuses in Nairobi and that does not mean they don't come from low income house holds, most of them do!
Empty argument on sensing defeat. Both local and foreign investments are operating here in Kenya. And foreign or not, clearly they are benefiting the locals a great deal.

Why then is your country's govt trying so hard to attract foreign investments if , according to u they are undesirable?

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

why are you comparing a population of 170m to 40m. Are you alright? Do you think it is easy to provide for 170m stubborn people. Must you you disagree with facts?? Kenya had NYS in the 70s, what happened to it

Nigeria has all the resources Kenya has, do your research, what we lack is good leadership! In before the oil boom (which maybe coming to Kenya soon) of the 70s, Nigeria was the single largest producer of palm oil and cocoa. The entire nation was funded by cocoa money. The Nigerian landscape is so fertile, people grow food in their back yards.

The slums in Lagos cannot be compared to the ones in Nairobi because first of all Nigerians DO NOT live in iron roofing sheet houses and you will be surprised to find mansions around slums in Nigeria, that is how complex the country is.

You are not ready for this argument until you actually live here.
NYS in Kenya is still there and is still active. This year we had 9000 NYS graduateshttp://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilation-at-graduation-of-9000-from-youth-service/1064-3170084-g7ekbuz/index.html
And You are a liar because Lagos Slums like Majidun, Kio-Kio and Ajegunle look worse than Kibera!!!Jeez, Do not try to fool Kenyans that Lagos Slums are all like Unity in Ogba(Which I do know is a mix of slums and Mansions).
Should I even start on the horror that is Makoko, the floating slum??
Lagos slums are worse given the fact that they get ZERO attention both at state,national or international level.
Kenya's Government IS upgrading Kibera and there is 1 NGO for every 30 people in the same slum . The World Bank is funding part of the Slum upgrading.
Even our Slums are far better than yours!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

o!
SMH!!! The largest telecommunication company in Nigeria is MTN,From South Africa.
The largest Retailer is Shoprite ,also from South Africa.
Safaricom, Kenya's largest telecommunications company is 60% owned by Kenyans(35% Government,25%Nairobi Stock Exchange)
All our top 10 retailers are Nakumatt(Kenyan Asian)Naivas(African)Tuskys(African) Uchumi(The Government of Kenya) Maathai(African)Kassmatt(African) Ukwala(Kenyan Asian) Eastmatt(African) are all Kenyan owned.
Heck, the largest bank in Kenya today is KCB, owned mostly by the GOVERNMENT OF KENYA,followed by Equity(James Mwangi) and Cooperative(Government of Kenya through the Minnistry of Cooperatives and all the Cooperative movements in the country).
Nigeria is more dominated by foreigners than we are!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

Who said that my country is dominated by foreigners.
Kenya HAS foreigners. Some like the Arabs at the coast, have been around for two millenia. Our Asians are Kenyan since they have been her for four to five generations!!!
It is not dominated by them.
Most Companies in Kenya are owned by Kenyans.
I cannot find any top company in Kenya in the top 10 most profitable companies that is owned by foreigners!!!Most are owned by THE GOVERNMENT OF KENYA!!!
THE GOVERNMENT dominates Kenya economically.It is in every sector.
As for Nigerian students, I know quite a number from Ikeja,Maryland and Banana Island. And they showed me the pictures of tgheir places. Those are NOT low income households!!!
The fact that you do not know what an urban forest is tells me.
Nigerian cities do not have urban forests. Kenyan cities do
You do not know the role of urban forests in not only preserving part of the city's original flora and fauna, but also its role in absorbing some of the pollution in the city

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

Mazee You have only insulted me. You have not presented any facts to prove that Kenya is a better country than Nigeria. I hear by rest my case.

PS: I did say the only thing Kenya has over Nigeria is stable electricity which Kenya Power is losing ground on especially in lower middle class neighborhoods like Buruburu and Donholm, so hate it or love it, both countries cannot be easily compared. Both nations have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Mind you, most of the Nigerians having these arguments are of lower middle class status, I imagine you are of the upper middle class since you have diplomat friends in Naija, so in reality, the people you consider upper middle class in Nairobi are actually lower middle class in Lagos, imagine the disparity. In fact most (not all) of the Nigerians in Kenya are from low income households. How many low income household citizens in your country can afford a travel passport or even afford to travel outside of East Africa for that matter??

Admit it and move on sir.
There are two threads on NL of very recent vintage that are discussing this topic, this being one of them. Go through them starting here and see for yourself. As a person who takes interest in the world and the state of men, i can confidently say there has been a tangible shift in fortunes of kenyans at a personal and national level in the last ten years that is noteworthy . You have done yourself a great injustice by seeing kenya through the eyes of donholm and buru buru. What of rural Kenya? How about Kisumu, Mombasa, eldoret, kisii, meru?? Been there? In gross terms, kenya has moved to the WB middle income category, and we are yet to produce oil,all the more remarkable .
Ps. I read alot and observe alot, that doesn't make me an upper this or a lower that. Your income does. I take the trouble to inform myself of the world around me culturally and otherwise. I live in Nairobi and the presence of foreigners is a must at all socio economic levels (Yes, there are slum dwellers from neighboring countries, as well as very well heeled ones. Therefore, developing xenophobic sentiments is difficult in a nairobian like me, but telling you the cold truth is.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by thedarkside: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
why is it so important for the kenyans to beat nigeria in something??..dont they have other things to do??...we nigerians never gave a shit in beating anybody in anything...the interest kenyans have in nigerians is getting ridicoulous...not even nigerians are so addicted to nigeria...kenyans behave like drug-addicts...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
thedarkside:
why is it so important for the kenyans to beat nigeria in something??..dont they have other things to do??...we nigerians never gave a shit in beating anybody in anything...the interest kenyans have in nigerians is getting ridicoulous...not even nigerians are so addicted to nigeria...kenyans behave like drug-addicts...
Thats because Kenyans consider themselves Kenyans.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
GERALD710:

Who said that my country is dominated by foreigners.
Kenya HAS foreigners. Some like the Arabs at the coast, have been around for two millenia. Our Asians are Kenyan since they have been her for four to five generations!!!
It is not dominated by them.
Most Companies in Kenya are owned by Kenyans.
I cannot find any top company in Kenya in the top 10 most profitable companies that is owned by foreigners!!!Most are owned by THE GOVERNMENT OF KENYA!!!
THE GOVERNMENT dominates Kenya economically.It is in every sector.
As for Nigerian students, I know quite a number from Ikeja,Maryland and Banana Island. And they showed me the pictures of tgheir places. Those are NOT low income households!!!
There are alot of foreigners in Nairobi, FACT. And yes, they don't dominate us. The presence of two global HQs of the UN ( UNEP and HABITAT) makes Nairobi an international city. I have a friend who makes a killing teaching foreigners as assorted as Indonesians and Brazilians resident in Nairobi to speak passable Swahili in order to move around with ease. It isn't strange spotting foreigners of all socioeconomic levels in all parts of the city, hence the need to learn the language. Anytime nigerians see progress in another part of Africa they go crying "oyibo oyibo has done it" as a way to deny what is evident. Did oyibo build eldoret which i frequent alot and has a fast rising middle class?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
thedarkside:
kenyans dont like the way some people drag our good name through the mud here on NL. The very few of us here take it upon ourselves to remedy that false/skewed/caricatured/ridiculous image someone else trying to share. The shark has swum to the blood so to speak

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:
I have lived in Kenya for over 10 years.
Lie!

The only thing that makes the country better than Naija is 24 hours electricity.
True, bujt not the only thing..... wink

The Kenya Airways you spoke about is losing money fast, Ethiopia Air is giving them mad competition.
Kenya Airways isnt the only airline facing hard times. Most of the airlines are, given the tough world economic times. Every business entity must go thru such challenges at some point in its existence.
But need I remind u that Kenya's airline industry is actually more vibrant than Nigeria's?

Kenya also has the highest number of slums in Africa.
According to whom? Evidence?
Kenya (and SA) lead in Africa in terms of real estate. According to Ventures Africa

Consider that while Nigeria has Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan, Onitsha and other major cities, Kenya only has Nairobi and Mombasa which are dominated mostly by foreigners.
We Kenyan aint into size, but quality of the urban centres.
U seriously believe that Nairobi and Mombasa are the only cities in Kenya? Never heard of these Kenyan other Towns?

Kisumu

Nakuru

What about these smaller towns...

The 26th largest town in Kenya according to the 2009 census Kericho
Thika....they are so many!!!

In the end, Nigeria remains a stronger country. Let 24 hours electricity enter Naija and watch how things will change.

Great facts though.
We got the facts. If u were stronger, u wouldnt have been witnessing the kind of economic recession and cash devaluation as now. Mono-economies are very vulnerable.
As u have admitted above, u have problems with electricity supply, but u have also forgotten to mention water, health services, education etc.
Nigeria fares worse than Kenya in HDI which look into such aspects.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Lie!

Kenya Airways isnt the only airline facing hard times. Most of the airlines are, given the tough world economic times. Every business entity must go thru such challenges at some point in its existence.
But need I remind u that Kenya's airline industry is actually more vibrant than Nigeria's?

Kenya (and SA) lead in Africa in terms of real estate. According to Ventures Africa

U seriously believe that Nairobi and Mombasa are the only cities in Kenya? Never heard of these Kenyan other Towns?

Kisumu

Nakuru

We got the facts. If u were stronger, u wouldnt have been witnessing the kind of economic recession and cash devaluation as now. Mono-economies are very vulnerable.
As u have admitted above, u have problems with electricity supply, but u have also forgotten to mention water, health services, education etc.

Got tell the millions of unemployed broke Kenyans about HDI. Take your thirst for dominance elsewhere. Nairaland is toxic enough.

PS: I lived 4 years in Roysambu, I went to USIU, did my A level sat St. Cs. I know Nairobi in and out, I can get you lost there idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
thedarkside:
If u rattle a snake, then u must be prepared to be bitten. U always start the insults, belittling as as "ordinary" and "small", that is why we strike back in vengeance.
We are not here to prove that we are larger than u, but that we are pounching above our weight, and that in some aspects, we are waay ahead of u.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

Got tell the millions of unemployed broke Kenyans about HDI. Take your thirst for dominance elsewhere. Nairaland is toxic enough.
Trash it all u want, but that is the fact. U have a 600bn dollar economy and yet u still bear all the hallmarks of a third-world economy, shouldnt u be ashamed of yourselves?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh:
If u rattle a snake, then u must be prepared to be bitten. U always start the insults, belittling as as "ordinary" and "small", that is why we strike back in vengeance.
We are not here to prove that we are larger than u, but that we are pounching above our weight, and that in some aspects, we are waay ahead of u.

You are right about Kenyans being snakes, with their thieving mentality, ugly accents and whack music. You guys suck, you ain't proud of your own culture, always having names like Brian, James, Titus, can't even stay long with a Kikuyu name cos your own will hate on you. The only thing good about your country is light and sexy women.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

You are right about Kenyans being snakes, with their thieving mentality, ugly accents and whack music. The only thing good about your country is light and sexy women.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
MtuMsuper:

There are two threads on NL of very recent vintage that are discussing this topic, this being one of them. Go through them starting here and see for yourself. As a person who takes interest in the world and the state of men, i can confidently say there has been a tangible shift in fortunes of kenyans at a personal and national level in the last ten years that is noteworthy . You have done yourself a great injustice by seeing kenya through the eyes of donholm and buru buru. What of rural Kenya? How about Kisumu, Mombasa, eldoret, kisii, meru?? Been there? In gross terms, kenya has moved to the WB middle income category, and we are yet to produce oil,all the more remarkable .
Ps. I read alot and observe alot, that doesn't make me an upper this or a lower that. Your income does. I take the trouble to inform myself of the world around me culturally and otherwise. I live in Nairobi and the presence of foreigners is a must at all socio economic levels (Yes, there are slum dwellers from neighboring countries, as well as very well heeled ones. Therefore, developing xenophobic sentiments is difficult in a nairobian like me, but telling you the cold truth is.

Mehn your people are xenophobic. Y'all hate black people but looooove white people.

Dandora slums, kibera, mkurur wa Njenga, kabiria slums, I can go on and on

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Actually Kenyans have a big heart. Too much hate on this gaddamn forum. Seun is make money off the hatred. I don't even know why I joined this argument. Stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

PS: I lived 4 years in Roysambu, I went to USIU, did my A level sat St. Cs. I know Nairobi in and out, I can get you lost there idiot.

So what? U aint proving anything other than want to lie that your country is better than Kenya in every way.

By the way, werent u using this road while going to USIU? And living in those apartments?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh:

So what? U aint proving anything other than want to lie that your country is better than Kenya in every way.

By the way, werent u using this road while going to USIU? And living in those apartments?

Thika road too 2 full years to complete, I remember how dusty and how many accidents it took for Kibaki to respond and it was built with AfDB money not Kibaki's money. Show us the slum!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh:

And I don't need to use Thika road to get to USIU from Roysa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh

Oh! Check out the graph below......[url=http://www.afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Publications/The%20Middle%20of%20the%20Pyramid_The%20Middle%20of%20the%20Pyramid.pdf]Data from AfDB[/url]

Am shocked Gabon is that high in the graph. shocked Wamejificha.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
naijalander:

Mehn your people are xenophobic. Y'all hate black people but looooove white people.

Dandora slums, kibera, mkurur wa Njenga, kabiria slums, I can go on and on
Bad guest, your return is not eagerly awaited.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
MtuMsuper:

kenyans dont like the way some people drag our good name through the mud here on NL. The very few of us here take it upon ourselves to remedy that false/skewed/caricatured/ridiculous image someone else trying to share. The shark has swum to the blood so to speak

Don't let this guy fool you with fake estimates,wrong numbers and artificially "fixed" and doctored "facts". Check out studies conducted by more objective folks ....and this is Lagos alone.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Lie!

Kisumu

Nakuru

That guy isn't into facts ,raw percentages or anything of objectivity.His selective " facts" ,ommisions and figures are carefully crafted to only about what will fit his prejudice.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by thedarkside: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
MtuMsuper:

There are alot of foreigners in Nairobi, FACT. And yes, they don't dominate us. The presence of two global HQs of the UN ( UNEP and HABITAT) makes Nairobi an international city. I have a friend who makes a killing teaching foreigners as assorted as Indonesians and Brazilians resident in Nairobi to speak passable Swahili in order to move around with ease. It isn't strange spotting foreigners of all socioeconomic levels in all parts of the city, hence the need to learn the language. Anytime nigerians see progress in another part of Africa they go crying "oyibo oyibo has done it" as a way to deny what is evident. Did oyibo build eldoret which i frequent alot and has a fast rising middle class?

who cares....you win,i win anyways...i am black like you...remember??..

you are getting ridiculous....

i dont even have time to think about kenyans...

i have to go work in 3hrs. from now...

you think i have time to think about kenyans??..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.