Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1086724 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by cuteralph101(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hope we no go allow Kenya win us? Cos dos guys re blacker than darkness.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by sterling25: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria VS Kenya Social Media Fight, My Opinion.
I am saddened by the continuous act of some of my compatriots to always engage in social media fight with fellow Africans, most notably our brothers and sisters from Ghana and Kenya.
It is even unfortunate that these countries Nigeria youths love to abuse on social media are doing better than our potentially great country in virtually all sphere despite the fact that we(as a country) have more revenues, potentials, and opportunities. If Nigerians are not aware of the superiority(in terms of living) of other Africans over us, I will have to educate them using Kenya as a case study.
While Nigerians have always pride in the self titled "African Giant" rhetoric, facts on ground shows otherwise. Though we generate more revenue than Kenya, which is 70% due to the gift of nature under our soil(Petrodollars), Nigerians still lag behind greatly in basic things when compared to the East African giant.
According to 2015 data from World Health Organisation, Nigeria's male and female life expectancy are 52years and 56 years respectively, meaning an average Nigerian is expected to die before he/she turns 60. Meanwhile, the expectancy for Kenyan male and female are 61 and 66 years respectively. Similarly, while Nigeria has the 10th highest infant mortality rate worldwide with average 72 deaths per 1,000 birth, Kenya's infant mortality rate is rated 52nd in the world with average 32 deaths per 1,000 births. This means it is safer to give birth in Kenya than in Nigeria, and an average Kenyan living in Kenya is expected to live longer than an average Nigerian living in Nigeria.
Though Nigeria has more tourism potential than Kenya, but Kenya is one of the choice destination for vacation in West Africa. While Nigeria managed to rake in $601 million as Tourism receipt(Revenue) in 2014, Kenya raked in $1.833 billion in the same year. Nigeria can't even boast of a National carrier meanwhile Kenya Airways, the National Carrier of Kenya boasts of 45 Aircrafts in their fleet with 4,000 workforce strength. In addition, Kenya Airways is reputed to be one of the best in Africa.
In Africa, Kenya is the leader of Mobile money. Nigeria is still still battling to get it right in the ICT sector with poor infrastructure, lack of power, lack of political will, and fantastically corruption.
At present Nigeria is experiencing recession in her economy, one would expect Nigerians to shun frivolties and seek for ways to turn the recession to prosperity instead of wasting productive hours fighting our African brethren over irrelevances. Why would one who is rationing his/her phone battery life due to epileptic power supply still spend the little battery life s/he got through his/her generator to abuse someone in Nairobi who is neither rationing his/her phone battery life nor is depending on generating set for power? There is no trophy or reward for social media fight, Nigerians should stop sending the wrong image to the world that our greatness lies in social media wars.
Nigeria is a great country with potentials, filled with great prospects, but we can never be great if we don't channel our time and resources to fix our country.
A word should be enough for the wise... May God Bless Us All, and Bless Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by marvis13(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mr FFK is right. At least I have been to Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda before and I can tell you that we are far better than those countries
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Chuknovski(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
See wetin zokoberg cause.....ptseeew
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Carter4luv(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
[b][/b] simple things cause the biggest problem.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by thedarkside: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
cuteralph101:
Hope we no go allow Kenya win us? Cos dos guys re blacker than darkness.

let dem win this round.......genbloodykiller is right...we have too much internal-dangerous-issues to worry about than the kenyans.....

even only ipob can e-beat the living daylight out of those strange-ones in east-africa....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfroCircus: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Claiming Kenya is far behind Nigeria just shows this guy's ignorance. Just because he doesn't know something doesn't mean it does not exist.

Not that I'm trying to make a this vs that claim but as a pointer, stable electricity, a more diversified economy, more motorways per square km, more formal retail penetration, a dominance of most sectors by local brands and a higher HDI are all indicators of a more developed country. And Kenya is slightly better off than Nigeria in all of the above

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ibehKachukwu: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
RichThug:
Ffk just destroyed kenyans. Those guys are blacker dan the devil, they win those long distance race because they were promised food at the finish line :/ #SomeoneTellKenyans

Or they wia probably invisible to dia competitors
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bifwoli: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
I did not expect you Mr fani-kayode to involve yourself in this issue. You don't have to talk in every matter raised.

You are a former minister of Nigeria

Well said oga.Shallow minds like Fani kayode discuss people, average minds discuss events but smart minds discuss ideas.Thats why you'll never see Bill Gates,Zuckerberg ,Richard Branson,Li Ka Shing or Mandela discuss,belittle and disparage people -they have better things to do and bigger fish to fry.

kayode is a leader unto poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ThunderingHooves: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2016
OnucheAdams:
I am currently in Nairobi and do certainly concur with those who trump Kenya ahead of Nigeria for the following reasons:

1. There is constant electricity....
2. Cities and villages are well planned and integrated to the National economy
3. Transportation systems is very efficient
4. They seem to have a better appreciation of IT and it's ability to enhance overall efficiency for the benefit of society.
5. Stronger currency and certainly a stronger economy
6. Lots of tourist flock into the country from all over the world
7. Social life is a lot more fulfilling
8. Citizens are a lot more urbane and civilized
9. Kenya Airways is without a doubt the Pride of Africa
10 They have a modern President who speaks the language of progressive minds.

Progress has nothing to do with the number of "Cambridge Trained" individuals in your domain; but the ability to use the accumulated knowledge for the benefit of society. Frankly speaking, what we have going for us is oil and nothing else.
Thanks for the positive appraisal. It pains me when i read the twitter comments of the former minister (quite disgraceful ), even worse that he participated in such an infantile e-fight. I know that serious and development minded Nigerians and Kenyans will be doing things , as opposed to yabbing. They have no time for petty quarrels.

Most people are uninformed of what other African nations are like. Having been to 13 nations, i can only claim knowledge of what i surmised then, but not now. Which leads me to wonder out loud : is the mau mau the only thing the minister knows about Kenya?

We have a saying around here "Nyani haoni kundule". In Swahili it literally means "the monkey does not see its butt", but its meaning is " do not laugh at your neighbors misfortune,you could be next ". Both our nations have a long way to go on basic development indicators, so it is ridiculous for the former minister to speak thus. He should also remember that he can be easily faulted for his comments, seeing as we live in an information age, where everything is available at a mere click.

OnucheAdams:

That's not true; there is more to Kenya than Nairobi. Go to towns like Mombasa and see how they have been able to transform a moribund terrain into a tourist heaven. The problem with us Nigerians is that we tend to have this overbloated sense of misplaced importance and brilliance, which perhaps numbs us to our failings.
[quote author=OnucheAdams post=49059126]

Brother, but am lost here, why do you think Mombasa is "moribund "? I believe the reason Mombasa and the country generally, excels as a tourist haven has more to do with its peace and tranquility. There is also the aspect of conference tourism you must consider. It is also a major port, serving all hinterland states like uganda, rwanda, DR Congo.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2016
CSTR2:
I doubt that Mr femi.
Their economy is more sophisticated, more diversified, though smaller. Their ICT sector is probably the best in Africa.
Their Currency is competing favourably with the dollar right now, and the standard of living is increasing steadily.
Nigeria is the complete opposite.

Currently living and working in Nairobi and I totally agree with you, they are doing better than us, they even have constant electricity that we have not been able to sort out for ages, no generator noise anywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2016
AmuDimkpa:
No , Nigeria is not better in all aspects . Kenya has more steady power supply, the corruption there is a child's play compared to what is in Nigeria. Nothing in Nigeria works and some things in Kenya work. We delude ourselves thinking we are the best in Africa but we definitely are not. However, Nigerians are very hardworking and very innovative but the country is a huge stumbling block.

their health care system is far better than ours as well.

but this your moniker sha grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2016
toye440:

You my brother needs to commit more time to research, we may b in recession now but am telling u d fact here we only trail behind south Africa and Egypt Nigeria is now Third largest economy in Africa. And talking abt IT haba, bro Nigeria remains d biggest Telecom market in Africa y u think say Mtn no gree leave.
pls that things r difficult doesn't mean we r not better off, if u doubt me pls try leave in Kenya for just a week maybe u will appreciate Nigeria.
to cut the story short OBJ threw his own bomb shell earlier today wen he said and I qoute " Nigerians r deviating from what they were morally taught, respect d less privilege ones".......OBJ

I live and work in Nairobi, Kenya is wayyyyy better than Nigeria, they have constant electricity (no generator noise everywhere),their health care system is better than ours(I mean public hospitals that is affordable for the masses not private hospitals), their educational system tops ours,University of Nairobi is way ahead of the best University in Nigeria(U.I) in world ranking, internet is veryyyyyy cheap (You can get unlimited wifi for like 4k monthly),they are more developed infrastructurally, their tourism industry is one of the best and most developed in Nigeria(after S.A),their national airline is the best in Africa,they also have a higher life expectancy than us, their govt also gives student loans which you start repaying 3 years after you graduate, need I say more Nigerians need to stay for a while in other African countries and they would never call Nigeria giant of Africa again ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Ghost447:
I lived in Nairobi between 2002-2007 and I can categorically tell you that Nigeria is far better than Kenya. Which part of Kenya are you living in or have you lived?

that was almost 10 years ago,currently they are better than us, i live in Nairobi now.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Akolawole:

Kenya V Nigeria debate? Big Insult cry

The only significant thing they have over Nigeria in my opinion is National airline.

not true
adami:

I live and work in Nairobi, Kenya is wayyyyy better than Nigeria, they have constant electricity (no generator noise everywhere),their health care system is better than ours(I mean public hospitals that is affordable for the masses not private hospitals), their educational system tops ours,University of Nairobi is way ahead of the best University in Nigeria(U.I) in world ranking, internet is veryyyyyy cheap (You can get unlimited wifi for like 4k monthly),they are more developed infrastructurally, their tourism industry is one of the best and most developed in Nigeria(after S.A),their national airline is the best in Africa, they also have a higher life expectancy than us,their govt also gives student loans which you start repaying 3 years after you graduate, need I say more Nigerians need to stay for a while in other African countries and they would never call Nigeria giant of Africa again ever.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2016
adami:

their health care system is far better than ours as well.

but this your moniker sha grin grin cheesy cheesy

My brother , Wetin do my monicker? Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2016
tdayof:

Don't tell me nonsense. Don't try comparing the Nigerian economy to Kenyan. Even Tanzania that's growing rapidly is still far behind. Haha Nigerians still earn high respect abroad with the economy situation. We are on top of the game.

We can deceive ourselves in this country sha, our GDP per capita is higher than Kenya's true but that's cos of oil and how many pple does the oil&gas industry employ In kenya, their main source of foreign exchange is tourism, the tourism industry employs more than 1o times the number of pple the oil and gas industry employs, so at least the money goes round, plus read below

adami:

I live and work in Nairobi, Kenya is wayyyyy better than Nigeria, they have constant electricity (no generator noise everywhere),their health care system is better than ours(I mean public hospitals that is affordable for the masses not private hospitals), their educational system tops ours,University of Nairobi is way ahead of the best University in Nigeria(U.I) in world ranking, internet is veryyyyyy cheap (You can get unlimited wifi for like 4k monthly),they are more developed infrastructurally, their tourism industry is one of the best and most developed in Nigeria(after S.A),their national airline is the best in Africa,they also have a higher life expectancy than us,their govt also gives student loans which you start repaying 3 years after you graduate need I say more Nigerians need to stay for a while in other African countries and they would never call Nigeria giant of Africa again ever.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2016
laudate:

Tell dem jare! angry Their power supply is 10 times more stable than that of Nigeria, and their cities are better planned. Their roads, nko? You wan try? shocked Even their airport - is far better by far, than the one we have in Naija, far cleaner and more efficiently run. Don't forget, their own national airline Kenya Airways is still flying. Wey our own? cry

You have obviously never lived in Kenya before, otherwise you would realise how silly you sound. In fact, if people like you get the opportunity to live in Nairobi for one week, you will refuse to come back to Nigeria. sad Don't use Google as your Bible. Go there physically and verify!

Stop deluding yourself. sad Go and live in other African countries like Namibia, Botswana, Mauritius, Kenya and South Africa and you will realise that Nigeria is not the greatest black nation, just the nation with the largest population and the biggest mouth! angry

Well said! Na true word you talk. Collect one chilled bottle from Mama Nkechi's shop down there...all the drinks are on me! cool

my dear don't mind this deluded Nigerians that have never gone outside their village, I have lived in Zambia and currently live in Nairobi from my experience in these 2 countries I can NEVER call Nigeria giant of Africa again, EVER, infact i've had some of my friends come over to visit from Nigeria and they can't beleive what they see, they are amazed, my mum was testifying to the goodness of Kenya when she came visiting,she couldn't believethey had constant power and no noise making generator anywhere....other African countries have overtaken us seriously, we are still living in past glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2016
TheMascot:
you see.. U just put ur self lower than them.. How can thier economy b better than ours when only dangote is richer than the country.. Nigeria has the 3rd best ict sector in Africa behind SA and Egypt.. How is thier currency competing with dollar? 1$=150ksh.. Standard of living when they are dependent on tourism and Olympics.. Inferiority complex will kill you if you don't keep it in mind that Nigeria is still the greatest black nation despite our hardships..

1$=100ksh
1$=450Naira and you are having mouth

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2016
craziebone:

.people keep mentioning their ict and I keep wondering what's great about their ict. I mean if these people could be so proud of a mobile money like we have here on our phones,then I am not too hopeful for them. What's special about mobile money?

Kenya's mobile money system m-pesa ranks amongst the top mobile money system in the world. What's so special about mobile moneypls read about it and stop displaying your ignorance here, we don't have that level of sophisticated mobile money system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

My brother , Wetin do my monicker? Lol

AmuDimkpa...na strong moniker nwanne cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2016
adami:

Kenya's mobile money system m-pesa ranks amongst the top mobile money system in the world. What's so special about mobile moneypls read about it and stop displaying your ignorance here, we don't have that level of sophisticated mobile money system in Nigeria.

idioooot!!!! I asked a simple question because i couldn't understand the hype and instead of you to tell me what it is, if at all it is anything sublime, you went on ahead to call me names!

How different is their mobile money from what we have here in Nigeria? What transaction do they do with their phones that we don't do with ours? If you cannot answer those questions, then don't quote me! Quote me again and catch leprosy!!!!! Stuuuupppupid bastttttttardddddddddd!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adami: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
craziebone:

idioooot!!!! I asked a simple question because i couldn't understand the hype and instead of you to tell me what it is, if at all it is anything sublime, you went on ahead to call me names!

How different is their mobile money from what we have here in Nigeria? What transaction do they do with their phones that we don't do with ours? If you cannot answer those questions, then don't quote me! Quote me again and catch leprosy!!!!! Stuuuupppupid bastttttttardddddddddd!!!!!

Pls where did I call you names that you had to insult me I'm really sorry I quoted you, my bad, I should have known better than to involve myself in a conversation with a small brained, close minded, unintelligent, morally and socially bankrupt person like you,again I'm sorry.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pavore9: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2016
craziebone:

In Kenya, your sim card even with an outdated phone brand like Nokia 3310 you can use it to receive international transfers like Moneygram, WesternUnion, Worldremit etc and go to a kiosk near you to cash out the transfer without going near a bank.

Your phone number can be linked to a Visa card without having a bank account and you go the chemist or kiosk selling provisions near you, top up your line and whatever money is in your line, reflects on your Visa card and you can shop online such as Amazon, pay for international flight tickets, buy Skype subscriptions......wherever there is a Visa logo.

If am low on cash and a friend or relative outside the Country can send me as little as $10 (N4,000) from an App straight to my phone number. I do not need to cash out the money as I can go to a supermarket that have a code for payment, l buy meat, ewedu, okra, pepper, semolina, tomatoes, bread, milk, onions, eggs, l then go to the till and the total sums up as N3,700. I will then send the N3,700 from my phone to the supermarket's code, we both get sms alerts verifying the transactions and l am charged nothing for the transaction...I go home with my shopping! cheesy

Is that currently available in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by hahn(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Pavore9:

In Kenya, your sim card even with an outdated phone brand like Nokia 3310 you can use it to receive international transfers like Moneygram, WesternUnion, Worldremit etc and go to a kiosk near you to cash out the transfer without going near a bank.

Your phone number can be linked to a Visa card without having a bank account and you go the chemist or kiosk selling provisions near you, top up your line and whatever money is in your line, reflects on your Visa card and you can shop online such as Amazon, pay for international flight tickets, buy Skype subscriptions......wherever there is a Visa logo.

If am low on cash and a friend or relative outside the Country can send me as little as $10 (N4,000) from an App straight to my phone number. I do not need to cash out the money as I can go to a supermarket that have a code for payment, l buy meat, ewedu, okra, pepper, semolina, tomatoes, bread, milk, onions, eggs, l then go to the till and the total sums up as N3,700. I will then send the N3,700 from my phone to the supermarket's code, we both get sms alerts verifying the transactions and l am charged nothing for the transaction...I go home with my shopping! cheesy

Is that currently available in Nigeria?

Spiritually tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pavore9: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
hahn:

Spiritually tongue

Which kain Spiritually? cheesy cheesy

Truth be told Nigeria is lagging behind some other African Countries in some key aspects.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by hahn(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pavore9:

Which kain Spiritually? cheesy cheesy

Truth be told Nigeria is lagging behind some other African Countries in some key aspects.

Sarcasm bro.

Nigeria is really more underdeveloped than other African countries but a lot of Nigerians will argue just because they have never traveled out.

I remember on my last trip to Cotonou, the feeling after crossing the border was irritating. The difference was clear. It was obvious I was moving from organization to disorganization undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by LoveDecay(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
hahn:

Spiritually tongue

This is why I would not trade in been a Nigerian with anything else. Even in difficult times, we can still crack a good one.

All this country's you claim are better than Nigeria are better because of welfare not so. Subsidized services provided by the government. When we say Nigeria is better than these countries we refer to wealth creation not built through the government.

Nigeria's successful made it in the most difficult terrain, this is why we are considered the giants of Africa. Constant electricity and mobile payments are good things but Nigeria still remains the largest market with the most money to spend in Africa.

Do Kenyans or Zambians spend like Nigerian, you said Kenya has a world class university, what are its world class achievement s of Kenyans in European and American universities, it's still Nigerians on top.

We go soon have constant electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by welzyj2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
LoveDecay:

This is why I would not trade in been a Nigerian with anything else. Even in difficult times, we can still crack a good one.

All this country's you claim are better than Nigeria are better because of welfare not so. Subsidized services provided by the government. When we say Nigeria is better than these countries we refer to wealth creation not built through the government.

Nigeria's successful made it in the most difficult terrain, this is why we are considered the giants of Africa. Constant electricity and mobile payments are good things but Nigeria still remains the largest market with the most money to spend in Africa.

Do Kenyans or Zambians spend like Nigerian, you said Kenya has a world class university, what are its world class achievement s of Kenyans in European and American universities, it's still Nigerians on top.

U get sense smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Msauza(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
winj:
Nigeria as a nation may be on hard times but no African can compete with the average Nigerian citizen in any part of the world, no one!

Even Egyptians and Libyans cannot!

Nigerians are simple the most achieved individuals in all aspects of business, education, global organisations, travel, foreign relations and private endeavours.

The average South African or East African cannot compare!

Despite bad stereotypes, majority of African women will date and marry a Nigerian before all others. Even Jamaicans and caribbean women prefer Nigerian men before their own.

Just continue on dreaming.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by winj: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Msauza:

Just continue on dreaming.

So your proof that it is not true is simply that I'm dreaming?
Where is your evidence I am wrong?

pray... get off your backside and do some research and stop posting one-liners!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bifwoli: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
LoveDecay:

Lol with your "largest market with most money to spend in africa" really ,don't make me laugh ?

Having lots of people and having lots of petrodollars are NOT your achievements - they're just nature's provenance.If anything you're actually performing below par .Last time i checked even China has bigger market and big foreign reserves than USA but the average Chinese still lives way below the standard of average American.Lame ,very lame argument.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2490) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.