Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 (1860 Views)

Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / FIXED - Help! Using External Hard Drive To Play Games On Xbox 360 / How Much Do Playstation 2 Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Xtiani: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pals just wanna ask if a cdrom can be used as a cardreader to play games on playstation2 thanks.
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Oya where are the gaming experts?
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth

If her no goes through, please tell her to call me, have been trying to call but her no isn't going through.
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Smellymouth: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

If her no goes through, please tell her to call me, have been trying to call but her no isn't going through.
Thanks Ore mi.
E she gaan..
How is bobo? tongue
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Thanks Ore mi.
E she gaan..
How is bobo? tongue

Lol... Uwlc Egbon.

Bobo is in his father's house oooo. undecided
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Smellymouth: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol... Uwlc Egbon.

Bobo is in his father's house oooo. undecided

Why the Emoticons?
Lol.
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Why the Emoticons?
Lol.

He's annoying, I hate him for now. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Smellymouth: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aderola15:

He's annoying, I hate him for now. angry lipsrsealed
Everyone deserves to be happy but I believe you should talk to him about how you feel.
Trust me, communication is the bedrock of a striving relationship..
Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

Everyone deserves to be happy but I believe you should talk to him about how you feel.
Trust me, communication is the bedrock of a striving relationship..

True. Thanks for your kind words and concern. smiley

See why you are the best Egbon kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Cd Rom As A Usb Drive To Play Games On Playstation 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Xtiani:
Pals just wanna ask if a cdrom can be used as a cardreader to play games on playstation2 thanks.
No Op it's not possible for now. Openps2loader only supports Fat32 and exfat file systems which is only possible on SD cards or flash drives. Cdroms use Cdfs file system and as such won't work.

(1) (Reply)

Slope Unblocked Game 76 [WTF] – Play Online For Free / Buddyman Kick Hack Tool / Expect PS4 And Xbox One Like Game Graphics On Mobile By 2018, Says ARM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.