Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. (20368 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. by Justme2dem: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
I have 200 different names of God translated in Yoruba Language (See Link http://www.jollynotes.com/gods-names-in-yoruba/) and I have been searching for these translations in Igbo and Hausa languages unsuccesfully. cry Can anybody translate all or some of these names into Igbo or Hausa in the link above or the attachment? Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. by MDsambo: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Should i post the Hausa translation here?
Re: List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. by orisa37: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2016
Yes please.
Re: List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. by orisa37: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Yes and The Igbos and The Yorubas.

(1) (Reply)

What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.