Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Baking School Information - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Baking School Information (2498 Views)

Good Prestigious Baking School In Lagos / Affordable Baking School In Port Harcourt / Baking With Local Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baking School Information by Femoje(m): 2:33am On Sep 04, 2016
dear nairalanders please i want you people to help me, i am into bakery/bread making, but i still need to attend a baking school so i can be more professional, please any one with info of Honeywell/Golden penny baking school please drop your info.
Re: Baking School Information by ibizgirl(f): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2016
What state do you reside in?
Re: Baking School Information by Femoje(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
ibizgirl:
What state do you reside in?
[sup][/sup]I stay in Lagos and you.
Re: Baking School Information by ibizgirl(f): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
I live in Lagos too. If you want to learn to bake bread go to Mr Creative (Gbolahan)

Femoje:
[sup][/sup]I stay in Lagos and you.
Re: Baking School Information by Rubyventures: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2016
You can also learn from You tube.
Re: Baking School Information by Rubyventures: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2016
I know loads of people that are professional bakers and learnt from you tube
Re: Baking School Information by ibizgirl(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
What most of these people don't tell you is the amount of money they wasted doing trail and error. When you learn for someone, you get more than recipes, you have someone that you can call when things are not working they way they should, you get to learn the tricks of the trade, you get contacts of people that will help make your business easier and faster.

You can build on your foundation from youtube, In my opinion nothing beats learning from an individual

Rubyventures:
I know loads of people that are professional bakers and learnt from you tube

2 Likes

Re: Baking School Information by Rubyventures: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
ibizgirl:
What most of these people don't tell you is the amount of money they wasted doing trail and error. When you learn for someone, you get more than recipes, you have someone that you can call when things are not working they way they should, you get to learn the tricks of the trade, you get contacts of people that will help make your business easier and faster.

You can build on your foundation from youtube, In my opinion nothing beats learning from an individual

Practice makes perfect. Which ever way you learn you are always going to make mistakes at the beginning. The world is changing technology is taking over.
I learnt sewing using YouTube, so it all depends on the individual, you have online forums where you can asks questions. No everyone has got the time and money to attend classes.

2 Likes

Re: Baking School Information by aydelicious: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmm,you're right ooh.
ibizgirl:

Re: Baking School Information by Femoje(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thank you very much Nairalanders for the comments, I can bake and make all kind of bread what I really want is a kind of training that can teach more on science behind baking because I have a four years working experience in bread making. For example Honeywell, golden penny and many other baking school anyone with useful information please drop your comment .
Re: Baking School Information by ibizgirl(f): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Why don't you simply google up honeywell/golden penny and give them a call?

Femoje:
Thank you very much Nairalanders for the comments, I can bake and make all kind of bread what I really want is a kind of training that can teach more on science behind baking because I have a four years working experience in bread making. For example Honeywell, golden penny and many other baking school anyone with useful information please drop your comment .

(1) (Reply)

Meat Pie Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures / How Do I Make Tasty Yam Porridge / Most Insane Restaurants In The World(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.