Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

"Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos (89667 Views)

7 Earth Sized Planets Discovered Orbiting Nearby Star / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by sabi99(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Toluwani111:
B
is this d fish?
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by slex(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
There is something fishy about this post grin
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by lionphil(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
Please this is photoshop. At that size ( it must weigh heavier than the man), the man cannot be holding that fish that way without any support.

Look well, a stick passed through the fish as though it were ready for frying

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by beautiful232(f): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
this fish no go sweet joor...even if is for free I don't need it
thanks
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by hahn(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
menxer:

That's is what I was thinking, how is it possible for the man to hold the fish with one hand and not break a sweat

He is not holding the fish. He is holding on to a bamboo stuck both ways in the fish. Na to add spices and place am over fire remain

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
Please this is photoshop. At that size ( it must weigh heavier than the man), the man cannot be holding that fish that way without any support.
he is not holding the fish with one hand. if you look at the fish's mouth very well you will see a stick inside he is actually holding the stick on the fish's mouth which support the fish.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
abeg which application they use do this photoshop? lol. Abi na mammy water, or make i call konji , you know say konji na bastard.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Reference(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Days?... with all that rough handling, even it is frozen at dusk by now it will be not fit for human consumption. The seller is not very bright.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Toluwani111: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
sabi99:
is this d fish?
grin The lizard!

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarafa68:
abeg which application they use do this photoshop?
Photoshop app.

3 Likes

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Tedassie(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
dainformant:
This massive fish has been the center of attention at Apo Legislative Quarters junction in Abuja -for days now. According to people who have approached the seller, the price of the fish which is almost as big as the size of a human -is really outrageous.

Via >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-human-sized-fish-which-was-spotted.html
Na mermaid queen them catch so o

problem 4d gods
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Btruth: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
.....for days? then the fish is as good as spoilt.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by horrmorr(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is wooooow
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by MSItachi: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:

Look again.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by sabi99(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Toluwani111:
grin The lizard!
lols....lizard dey wear eye glass

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
jmichlins:
look beneath the fish it's not touching the ground but a heavy stick which supports it does
Look at the tail.. .it should be resting on the stick, and not the other way round
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Eja nla
meaning big fish.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by namuguibe(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ha ha .... I love the picture. The fisherman is nonchalantly holding the fish(propped on the stick) while casually browsing his phone - maybe even checking this thread on Naira land??

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
The guy who photo shopped this could do better, how can the the guy squatting few meters away not show any interest. I troway salute, una no try at all.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by victorazy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:

Bros! Akwoi support. Just shine ur eyes wela.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=menxer post=49060234]

That's is what I was thinking, how is it possible for the man to hold the fish with one hand and not break a sweat [/quote

Scroww up to check the pix the second time, you will see that there is a stick beneath . This stick was passed frm the top to beneath( I guess) that man was not even holding the fish, as many describe, it was the stick that was used to support the fish that he held up to.

1 Like

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Greataausim(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hope una don see wetin i dey talk for here always....? Me wer i dey apo legislative quarter, ah no see or hear anytinx like dat... I no see big size fish lik diz, na normal fish i dey see for here.
All this mods has been posting trash for us since, walai nairaland no b lik before again, Hmmm Seun don get wetin him want nah, why him no go put all diz hungry man MODs for us to dey post trash for us...? fake news, wit fake mods..... I fear no evils, u can kill the messenger, but u can't kill d message.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by namuguibe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
The guy don catch mami wata .... RIP fisherman.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Toluwani111: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
sabi99:
lols....lizard dey wear eye glass
Sure.... No be change era we dey ?
cool grin
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Lescalier: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Toluwani111:
B

I knew it was a human being that turned into the fish.

Picture finally revealed.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by ndibeemma(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abeg today na my birthday o. Make una give me 100likes abeg. Make my head swell small.
Abeg today na my birthday o. Make una give me 100likes abeg. Make my head swell small. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Toluwani111: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lescalier:

I knew it was a human being that turned into the fish.

Picture finally revealed.

Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by Sugarcious(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
holocron:
Look well..the man is resting his hands on a long stick which was used to support the fish to stand vertically. Zoom it.
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by sabi99(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Toluwani111:
Sure.... No be change era we dey ? cool grin
lols
Re: "Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos by marxwellerr247(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls op and co !

u guys should stop this deceiving of the masses in the name of blogging, stunt journalism, photo shops and what have u
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

enough is enough

I know the difference btw a horse shoes and that of a goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) / SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.