Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (31427 Views)

How do i Travel To China,what it takes / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday all..
I intend traveling to Ghana for a short vacation this week, I do not have an international passport.
Pls I need matured advice on how to go about it n any preferred transport coy to use.
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by aylagos(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
saintruky:
Happy Sunday all..
I intend traveling to Ghana for a short vacation this week, I do not have an international passport.
Pls I need matured advice on how to go about it n any preferred transport coy to use.
yes u can just go with your national I D or voters card its even cheaper to cross with that. Transport depends where you are staying now
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks.
I'm in Warri, but would board a vehicle to Ghana from Lagos.
Kind enough to refer a reliable transport coy for me, that'd save me from border wahala?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by mrsage(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
saintruky:
Thanks.
Kind enough to refer a reliable transport coy for me, that'd save me from border wahala?

Abc transport from Amuwo Odofin terminal or Cross Country at Jibowu / Yaba Axis.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by eghuan1(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
saintruky:
Thanks.

Since you stay in Warri Efex Executive in Benin go to Ghana too.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by mkbessman(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2016
aylagos:
yes u can just go with your national I D or voters card its even cheaper to cross with that. Transport depends where you are staying now

wow! I have my PVC with me.... unbelievable... I don't know all this while... but hope the policy hasn't change o
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by aylagos(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
mkbessman:

wow! I have my PVC with me.... unbelievable... I don't know all this while... but hope the policy hasn't change o
no

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by mimathom: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hi, yes you can travel without a passport. All you need would be a means of ID card, i would say the best means of going to ghana after Air travel would be to use GUO transport( they are based at isolo area). They are fast and reliable...you'll be surprised the time you'll arrive there, if lagos traffic doesn't hinder you.

NOTE: You would pay more as you dont have a passport, but whatever they say, negociate(How much last)

**A fellow Ghananian living in Nigerian speaking**

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by mkbessman(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2016
aylagos:
no
sir pls how much will it cost me from Lagos to Ghana
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
eghuan1:

Since you stay in Warri Efex Executive in Benin go to Ghana too.

Thanks for d vital info.
Plz do u have an idea of their charged fare to Ghana?
N possibly their phone number
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
mimathom:
Hi, yes you can travel without a passport. All you need would be a means of ID card, i would say the best means of going to ghana after Air travel would be to use GUO transport( they are based at isolo area). They are fast and reliable...you'll be surprised the time you'll arrive there, if lagos traffic doesn't hinder you.

NOTE: You would pay more as you dont have a passport, but whatever they say, negociate(How much last)

**A fellow Ghananian living in Nigerian speaking**

Pls have u got their customer care number?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
mrsage:

Abc transport from Amuwo Odofin terminal or Cross Country at Jibowu / Yaba Axis.

ABC, Cross country, Young shall grow, n Chisco.. Which is cost effective?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Hello people, I finally traveled to Ghana without an international passport. I went with King Solomon's Chariot transport coy (Mile2), they did all the border runs for me. I enjoyed the trip, though it was tiring. But sitting comfortably in a Sienna made the trip by road a wow experience and less fatigue.

Moment you cross naija (Owode) border into Benin republic, the road is completely tarred down to Ghana. But from mile 2 to owode border is completely danger zone. The potholes on the owode road before the border na dead..

On the way you get to see the beauty of the Atlantic ocean, Lome, and finally Ghana. Ghana is well organized and a beautiful place (Accra).

I enjoyed my trip and hope to visit again soon and even extend my either Ivory coast, Burkina Faso or Liberia.

Thanks fam for your various contributions to ensure the success of my trip. God bless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by 3Div: 1:45am On Oct 28, 2016
saintruky:
Hello people, I finally traveled to Ghana without an international passport. I went with King Solomon's Chariot transport coy (Mile2), they did all the border runs for me. I enjoyed the trip, though it was tiring. But sitting comfortably in a Sienna made the trip by road a wow experience and less fatigue.

Moment you cross naija (Owode) border into Benin republic, the road is completely tarred down to Ghana. But from mile 2 to owode border is completely danger zone. The potholes on the owode road before the border na dead..

On the way you get to see the beauty of the Atlantic ocean, Lome, and finally Ghana. Ghana is well organized and a beautiful place (Accra).

I enjoyed my trip and hope to visit again soon and even extend my either Ivory coast, Burkina Faso or Liberia.

Thanks fam for your various contributions to ensure the success of my trip. God bless

Hello Chief,

Thank God for a successful trip.

How much was the fare ?.

I have a program to attend in Liberia as well does King Solomon go to Liberia ?.

Thanks
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Lawlan: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2016
saintruky:

How much is the transport fare to Ghana and do you have any idea about price of their hotel?

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lawlan:
How much is the transport fare to Ghana and do you have any idea about price of their hotel?

I paid 18'500 for having a national identity card. I have no idea the cost of their hotel
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
3Div:

Hello Chief,

Thank God for a successful trip.

How much was the fare ?.

I have a program to attend in Liberia as well does King Solomon go to Liberia ?.

Thanks

If you have a passport, fare is cheaper. I paid 18'500. I used national identity card instead, am not certain if they go to Liberia, I disposed off the flyer I was given on em route.
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by GoggleB(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrsage:

yes at yaba they also have an hotel u can Lodge
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by mimathom: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
saintruky:

Pls have u got their customer care number?

sorry am just seeing this. But i do hope you got thru to them
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by NeekeyBrainz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
saintruky:

Nice to know your trip was successful. I am based in Lome, so anytime you wanna visit hit me up

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Timewilltell2(f): 3:49am On Sep 19, 2018
saintruky:
Happy Sunday all..

What are you going to a stupid hateful nation for ? Why do some Nigerians want to humiliate themselves?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

What are you going to a stupid hateful nation for ? Why do some Nigerians want to humiliate themselves?
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Babe calm down.. This thread is like 2yrs ago exactly.. It's history.. No vex u hear.. It was just vacation purpose n I enjoyed my visit

Timewilltell2:

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Aiit boss.. I'm considering another trip for next month
NeekeyBrainz:

Nice to know your trip was successful. I am based in Lome, so anytime you wanna visit hit me up
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Timewilltell2(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
saintruky:
Babe calm down.. This thread is like 2yrs ago exactly.. It's history.. No vex u hear.. It was just vacation purpose n I enjoyed my visit

Vacation in shytty Ghana? grin. You must be one broke nigga grin
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
I hear u ma.. Anymore?
Timewilltell2:

11 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Timewilltell2(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
saintruky:
I hear u ma.. Anymore?

You are a disgrace
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Just30: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

your hatred runs deep
at the mention of Ghana, you start shitting in your pants
Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by saintruky(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bless u my child
Timewilltell2:

You are a disgrace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Afroresorts: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
A lot of funny questions on nairaland. You can visa Ghana with your Nigeria Ecowas passport.
But some countries like Kenya require visa only on arrival,
for vacation I visit Seychelles it's a beautiful country (Island). You can find more fun spots in Africa on this site Afroresorts.africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? by Timewilltell2(f): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2018
saintruky:
Bless u my child

Igbos and embarasing nigeria lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos / 5 Children, 9 Others Killed As Truck Rams Into Passenger Bus In Kogi (Graphic) / Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.