Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

MMM: The Ugly Truth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM: The Ugly Truth (796 Views)

Nigerian Banks Customer Service Rating- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) / 5 Simple Truth About Cement Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: The Ugly Truth by Byko899(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2016
When I look at those preaching about MMM, the energy,resources and time they devote for this scheme,renting spaces for seminars and guidelines, I ask my self what is there motive,interest or gain. Some claim they do it for the bonuses,some claim they want to change the world. Change the world? How!? They want everybody to be financially free that means when you put 100k you will get 130k just sitting in your room, now a right thinking Human being will ask,if every body joins this scheme,how will the economy of the world look like,no more inventions, no more farming,no more production, you will realize the money you have will be useless because there is actually nothing to buy with it. Now back to those using there money to rent spaces for seminar and all other campaigns like some Nairaland group, they are not doing it because they like you, yes!!, that is the truth!! is either there is a hidden motive or because of the extra bonus MMM gives them for attracting more people, any right thinking human being will again ask, with all the bonus MMM gives to this people campaigning for them and 30% bonus they give to them also on the money the used in rendering help,add it with your own welcome bonus and ur 30% interest for giving help, were is all this money coming from,with no single product in the market to sale,how can this scheme be sustainable!!?, I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know that so many thing like this or similar to this has come and gone, some having big adverts on radios and TVs, people rushing hoping this is the solution, many lost there money while a few number gained, MMM will be no different,Nigerians be wise!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM: The Ugly Truth by KingsJohnson(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
The bitter truth indeed!
Re: MMM: The Ugly Truth by tempest01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
As I have said before, I have tried to understand the concept of MMM and I like the model. Instead of money lying fallow in banks and enriching the senior management, the MMM model will make the funds circulate.

One thing that will make me not to invest in it is that I don't trust the handlers. They will shut iterations in some time coming, and it will be unpredictable. Given the time you will have to wait for your "interest", you will most likely be also caught up in the scheme when the chips are down.

There is a need for the program to remain anonymous and clandestine because there is a perception that government will try to shut it down due to taxation concerns. And that will make it difficult to regulate as the operators can hide under that excuse and perpetrate scam.

The current MMM site will shut down and that's a fact. And there are added measures that should be in place so as to make the system more secure and win my trust. If developers can come together, and sound Nigerians too, we can make a system that is devoid of external influence with checks in place that runs on the MMM concept which will stand the test of time.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New World's Richest Man / I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago / Get Quality Palmoil To Your Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.