Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter (10260 Views)

Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by mirabell: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2009
I noticed a swollen in my neck (Goiter) about 4yrs ago and have been seeing an Endocrinologist who recommended I do a Thyroid function test. The test results showed that my thyroid level is normal i.e. I have neither Hyper nor Hypothyroidism. But the swollen has been expanding on the right side of my neck. I have done the test many times and the results are the same.

The Doctor recommended surgery or Radio-iodine therapy, to me neither has a complete solution in that I will need to be taking some drugs for a long time and for the surgery, I have seen several cases of reoccurrence after surgery.

A friend recommended FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS, she said they are effective in the treatment of so many ailments.

Please is there anyone who has used or know someone that has used FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT for the treatment of Goiter or know any other effective means goiter can be treated permanently without side effects.

Your response will be very helpful.
Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by nightwish(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
Don't panic too much especially if the goiter had not blow out i mean too big. what u are suffering from is Iodine deficiency. Begin to eat quality iodized table salt like Panapuna table salt and make sure u don't expose the salt after opening it from its pack to keep the iodine at the norma level so it does not escape also supplement this with a GNLD product named MULTIMINERAL because it contains iodine and potassium which is not commonly added to regular multivitamin med. in the mkt. i wish u best of recovery
Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by Snowqueen: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2009
To cure your goiter, you need effective herbs, which I give you their name and how to prepare it. You can reach me at: herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by ab1989: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2009
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS are very effective as many people has used them with great result but you need to use them generously for some time because they are not drugs but nutritional supplement that will supply all what your body/organs are lacking and the goitre will eventually disappear.
The cost of the products to be used will not be up to half of the cost of the operation, you have opportunity to buy directly from the company in your name without registration fee and the goitre will not surface again. For more information contact me orelusimodupe@yahoo.com or 08032451201

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by mirabell: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
hmmmmmmm am a bit relief now, thanks so much for your responses.
Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by Kefuie: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
I suffered fatigue when I got low thyroid hormones. I am currently taking porcine supplements and I'm hoping for the best results.

Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by Docosward(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2011
Kefuie:

I suffered fatigue when I got low thyroid hormones. I am currently taking porcine supplements and I'm hoping for the best results.

You have mood swings that range from mild to severe
You feel down-in-the-dumps, even depressed
Your thyroid gland is enlarged
You are easily irritated
Your muscles ache or you have pains in your joints
You are experiencing menstrual problems or irregular periods
You are sensitive to cold weather or feel cold all the time
You have a decreased interest in sex
Your skin is dry and pale
Your hair is thin and lacks lustre
You are experiencing noticeable hair loss
Your face, hands and/or feet become swollen or puffy
You have low blood pressure and heart palpitations
Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by Docosward(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Kefuie:

Re: Urgent Help For The Treatment Of Goiter by tforever(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
mirabell:
I noticed a swollen in my neck (Goiter) about 4yrs ago and have been seeing an Endocrinologist who recommended I do a Thyroid function test. The test results showed that my thyroid level is normal i.e. I have neither Hyper nor Hypothyroidism. But the swollen has been expanding on the right side of my neck. I have done the test many times and the results are the same.

The Doctor recommended surgery or Radio-iodine therapy, to me neither has a complete solution in that I will need to be taking some drugs for a long time and for the surgery, I have seen several cases of reoccurrence after surgery.

A friend recommended FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS, she said they are effective in the treatment of so many ailments.

Please is there anyone who has used or know someone that has used FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT for the treatment of Goiter or know any other effective means goiter can be treated permanently without side effects.

Your response will be very helpful.
yes go ahead with the forever products work wonders..

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus / Is There Treatment For Bar Head / Newly Arrived Ultrasound, Premature Babies Incubators, Delivery Bed, X-ray(ies).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.