Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) (3163 Views)

Who Knows These People / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by MistaBabz: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
These scammers are posing as Nigeria Custom Service officers and have recently duped a friend of N85,000 over fake internal replacement.

Their names are:

JOHN NWOGHA - 08138580512 (Real name)
STEPHEN MUSA - 08144811320 (Not sure whether it's the real name)

They operate via this Access Bank Account:

SHUAIBU DANLAMI - 0700383052 (Access Bank)

Please help if you have any info about them.

Please Call/flash: 09051747713

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by MistaBabz: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Second person

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by chimoskyg(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
BVN details through that bank can go a long way. If the bank really want to help, first dey should block the account, but I doubt if such account will have any balance on it

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Godswill10: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hungry fellows
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Opistorincos(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2016
to apprehend these guys will be a lil difficult cos Nigerian banks are not ready to help out in situations like this

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Dronedude(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Op how did u get their pictures? I hope this aren't innocent boys you are linking to crime here?

Just an opinion

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Sanchez01: 6:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Please report to the EFCC already. One might think the money is small but trust me, they must have been leeching on other people too. The EFCC can force the banks to provide the details they need in apprehending them.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by ngoben(f): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2016
How could ur frds c dis guys n fink dey hv somefin good to offer.dis guys need d job more dan anybody self...

8 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Only a not too wise person can fall for these kinda 'custom officers'
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by incometutors: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2016
If it is on Facebook, they are probably using another person picture. I supposed you've got a fake pix. My opinion though.
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Richy4(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Why not involve the police or the EFCC.... with the help of the bank, they might track them down....

Do not think the money involve was to little... if they can do this when small amount is involved, what will stop them when they see large amount? Police is the solution not Nairaland..
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by KOKOwonder(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol, op finally village people don get your friend Smh for you and your friend by main appearance Una no supposed know who be custom officer? Those hungry looking carpenters don chop Una 85k for this season? Lawd, oh lawd ahkannot take dis.
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2016
chimoskyg:
BVN details through that bank can go a long way. If the bank really want to help, first dey should block the account, but I doubt if such account will have any balance on it
the bank won't block the account.
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by kazzonline: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Anoda scammer goes by the name jimiagric,scammed me of 13,000 naira in 2013 i would open a seperate thread soon to cast his scamming ass

Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by godfrey01(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Helllo on earth those guys can't be scammers.... Post yhe pictures they are using..... Nor go put innocent people for troublee
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by ify2016: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yahoo boys no fit put their real identity for you nah.

Even they usually go with alias which Colleagues always call them.The account used in collecting money is always an account of non close friends account details. Even, the person that will withdraw the money might not be them but they might be around to collect the dough.

This set of people are so smart that they understand the system more than us.

It's only fate that will catch up with them one day.
Re: PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) by farem: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Opistorincos:
to apprehend these guys will be a lil difficult cos Nigerian banks are not ready to help out in situations like this

No bank in the world will! Not only will it distract and waste their resources and time, such effort will yield no result. Get the security agency /judiciary involved and you will see them cooperating.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme / New health care Organisation In Ibadan,oyo State Is Recruiting / He Wants To Leave His Well Paid Job For His Masters Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.