Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot (36579 Views)

Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew my pastor and his wife. Cool uhn?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by junnyjake(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Really cool bro. Guess I lost my art gift about a decade ago.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
junnyjake:
Really cool bro.
Guess I lost my art gift about a decade ago.
Don't say that. You only need to revive that gift again... If its a gift, It will still be there

For those thinking this is a computer graphics work. Visit my fbk page and see some of my drawings. I'm not fake....i'm as real as Ibim and Aina Tobby

https://mobile.facebook.com/Stephensarts/?refid=8&_ft_=qid.6326579449571741051%3Amf_story_key.2997352200492972762&__tn__=C

6 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
You own don better na.... You will be a partaker of this months's Tithe and Offering cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hey Lala.. Even if threads from this section hardly hit FP. Why not make this one be the first one to be on Fp this month? More mb to your modem.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:
You own don better na.... You will be a partaker of this months's Tithe and Offering cheesy
Hahaha. For where.. When even pastor no dey see the money for eyes. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hahaha. For where.. When even pastor no dey see the money for eyes. Lol

Story... cheesy.. Show am the drawing, money go fall out from pocket cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Story... cheesy.. Show am the drawing, money go fall out from pocket cheesy grin
My guy... The money dan drop ojare. cheesy lol

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
My guy... The money dan drop ojare. cheesy lol

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Na so... Cross me 10% na sad

1 Like

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Na so... Cross me 10% na sad
Lol. You resemble tithe collector abi... Clear jor! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol. You resemble tithe collector abi... Clear jor! grin

Nawa you ooo cheesy cheesy

Make i give you my pastor picture, make you help me draw na sad

I go collect am via waybill cheesy cheesy... I need Offering money now

3 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Looks great

1 Like

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Nawa you ooo cheesy cheesy

Make i give you my pastor picture, make you help me draw na sad

I go collect am via waybill cheesy cheesy... I need Offering money now
You be ogbonge thief ehn. You wan chop God's money. One rabata knock on your head

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Marvel1206:
Looks great
Manager... Go whatsapp na. You just dey make urself scarce
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Manager... Go whatsapp na. You just dey make urself scarce

i dey use alt phone

Buhari NEPA dey do us strong tin here o
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by ladyF(f): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot you try o... shocked

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by bestspoke: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Talent
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Topestbilly(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Cool
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Topestbilly(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Your pastor will be like "wonderful! Go my son, go and pay tithe no more"
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Kylekent59: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
I also drew them using crayon and water colour
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by bosteps: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Post the original pix before I comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by krissconnect(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one bro. But that your pastor wife mouth eh? cheesy
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by DonCortino: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
U go go heaven kena!
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by tafabaloo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lolzzzzz
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecided

So you na convert pishure to digital drawing an come an post here to deceive us fa..

8 Likes

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by pinkydove: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
you try
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by akpumping7720(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
mehn.... see talent
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by krissconnect(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hey Lala.. Even if threads from this section hardly hit FP. Why not make this one be the first one to be on Fp this month? More mb to your modem.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Which type of paper you use draw?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Not bad. Nice
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by microjobpays: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by atirolu(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wow this great work well done bro

However, the look on ur pastor reflect economic recession
No smiling economy

1 Like

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
How many talents wey only you get sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution / Pencil Drawings By My Brother Teewai Teju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.