Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot (36494 Views)

Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
wisolf:
I see pastor and Mrs Gbayisemore
You must be a winners chapel member. Are you?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
NevetsIbot you try o... shocked

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy. Thanks o LadyF
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by tammie24: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Before nko? Since! cheesy
correct guy! grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by hotspec(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. The second guy isnt me. The guy download the pic and edited it. I used pencils for this, I can show you the drawing before I framed it. It's not computer edited graphics. At all. I'm not that fake. The very black background was charcoal pencil and the images were done by 6B granite pencils. I wonder what you'd say If you saw Ibim cookeys drawings. Lol
No prob.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by wisolf(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You must be a winners chapel member. Are you?
Offcourse u know me too well
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by JIMJOGP(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
That's cool
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
wisolf:

Offcourse u know me too well
Ha!Bros of Life. I just was your dp. I didn't even know that you're a nairalander! At all.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. The second guy isnt me. The guy download the pic and edited it. I used pencils for this, I can show you the drawing before I framed it. It's not computer edited graphics. At all. I'm not that fake. The very black background was charcoal pencil and the images were done by 6B granite pencils. I wonder what you'd say If you saw Ibim cookeys drawings. Lol
ibim Cookey is a genius o
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
IssyGenius:

ibim Cookey is a genius o
I telll you bro. I just revisited his nairaland thread just now... I admire his art.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol... Multi-talented ni naw. Not my fault cheesy cheesy
Nothing do you sha.. Nice job!
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Don't say that. You only need to revive that gift again... If its a gift, It will still be there

For those thinking this is a computer graphics work. Visit my fbk page and see some of my drawings. I'm not fake....i'm as real as Ibim and Aina Tobby

https://mobile.facebook.com/Stephensarts/?refid=8&_ft_=qid.6326579449571741051%3Amf_story_key.2997352200492972762&__tn__=C
I use to draw life images, it's been over a decade too. your job is decent. if you are a graduate please surf the web and seek scholarships in line with your course.

our papas in power don't value the talents and skills of this day youths.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Ken24(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Nawa you ooo cheesy cheesy

Make i give you my pastor picture, make you help me draw na sad

I go collect am via waybill cheesy cheesy... I need Offering money now

Baba u desperate abt this offering money o,HW much u tink ur pastor go wush u for d money? All? Baba see,dat waybill money ba? Chop am.. Lol cheesy
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Ken24(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I use to draw life images, it's been over a decade too. your job is decent. if you are a graduate please surf the web and seek scholarships in line with your course.

Babe dis ur name dey inspiring o,who,what,HW does d persn made d whole tin inspirational? Vir...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:

Thanks ma'am. I will.

It's a pity that they don't..... Even my father once used to belittle art. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ken24:

Babe dis ur name dey inspiring o,who,what,HW does d persn made d whole tin inspirational? Vir...
Lol!!!I no know how you dey pronounce am ooh!!but that's my native name, I'm from Ethiopia , grew up in Nigeria and... discharged in France.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:
You own don better na.... You will be a partaker of this months's Tithe and Offering cheesy

Hi Supremo grin

I'm juz passing by... tongue
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi Supremo grin
I'm juz passing by... tongue
What's up my queen...
Missed you...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

What's up my queen...

Missed you...

I feel good... And u? grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I feel good... And u? grin
I am already good seeing your mention.
muaaa
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

I am already good seeing your mention.

muaaa

Hahahahhaha! Never saw u around earlier so I juz slept.. grin

Kissing me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhaha! Never saw u around earlier so I juz slept.. grin

Kissing me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yea... its always for someone special like you...
Are you ready for a chat now?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Yea... its always for someone special like you...

Are you ready for a chat now?

grin we're chatting now... Publicly tongue
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin we're chatting now... Publicly tongue

lol...
That's actually what I asked for.

We no longer send pm again ooo..
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

lol...

That's actually what I asked for.

We no longer send pm again ooo..

grin grin although we're derailing the thread... I really wudnt mind chatting... Beside I'm talking to a supremo... Watta privileged is that eehhn?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin although we're derailing the thread... I really wudnt mind chatting... Beside I'm talking to a supremo... Watta privileged is that eehhn?

lol.... you wana brainwash me right...

I won't fall for your antics...

How's your guy...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

lol.... you wana brainwash me right...

I won't fall for your antics...

How's your guy...

Hahahhahahaha... Who? Which guy na? grin
I'm all alone in this world, wandering...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahahaha... Who? Which guy na? grin I'm all alone in this world, wandering...
H.mmmm... scary...
You don't have a Nairaland friend offline??
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

H.mmmm... scary...

You don't have a Nairaland friend offline??

Yeah I have some... Maybe 3 or 4..I'm very picky when it comes to friends... Im making sure, I don't breed snake in my circle... grin grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yeah I have some... Maybe 3 or 4..I'm very picky when it comes to friends... Im making sure, I don't breed snake in my circle... grin grin

Wow... but I was among the first to ask tho...

not cool sha...

Maybe I am a python...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by sirxbit(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
junnyjake:
Really cool bro.
Guess I lost my art gift about a decade ago.
gift isnt sometin u lost. U had no gift in talent you just loved it, and you lost d love u had for it.....

1 Like

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Wow... but I was among the first to ask tho...

not cool sha...

Maybe I am a python...

U did? I can't remember.. Unless u asked me with ur alt moniker... grin

Ur a python or black mamba? tongue
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U did? I can't remember.. Unless u asked me with ur alt moniker... grin

Ur a python or black mamba? tongue

Sorry babe for keeping you waiting smiley...

I am a black mamba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution / Pencil Drawings By My Brother Teewai Teju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.