Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece (15414 Views)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral / A Nairalander Has His Birthday Today, Wish Him Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by saintfrank(m): 12:33am On Oct 03, 2016
May God heal the broken heart.....R.I.P
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Chadso(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2016
RIP to the dead.. God grant the family the peace and fortitude to bear the loss... Amen
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by prinsam30: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2016
RIP may the almighty God comfort your family u left behind.

God save us all
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by baby124: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2016
RIP woman. I think I have come across this moniker before. My condolences to her loved ones. So sad but such is the cycle of life. sad
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Again we are reminded of the frailty of life.

I condole with her loved ones.
she's in a safe haven cos she did the needful before she departed.
How about you dear? REPENT
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by nymphomaniac(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Valar morghulis. Carpe diem. RIP bece
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2016
babdap:
You reminded me of Our Tunde Olaoluwa who introduced nairaland to me, he died 3years ago in a ghastly motor accident with his both parents.
awwsh what a sad loss. What was his nairaland moniker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by freecocoa(f): 12:42am On Oct 03, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
she's in a safe haven cos she did the needful before she departed.
How about you dear? REPENT
Respect a thread dedicated to the dead by taking your horseshit someplace else.
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Respect a thread dedicated to the dead by taking your horseshit someplace else.
truth is always bitter though cos both you and I will all go through this same death experience only time will tell and it's needful i keep forewarning you cos your meeting with Him is inevitable.
Heed to His Word and He will pass over you.
*cheers*
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Habbatically: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2016
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by CplusJason: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2016
May she find rest. God bless her soul.

I feel for the love ones she left behind especially the kids.
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by tit(f): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2016
rip
you ran your race well
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by EarlOfWarwick(m): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2016
RIP dear.
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by deebrain(m): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2016
oh my God.
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by koolcat: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2016
RIP
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by XaintJoel20: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Death is an inevitable end. Williams Shakespeare.

Sleep on.

#TEARS...
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Burgerlomo: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2016
R.I.P
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Life is too short! Live your life to the fullest! You may die tomorrow smiley RIP to the faithful departed smiley
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2016
NupeZalla:
Death !....hate dis word,Rip ma'am
you have to accept and be ready for death! Death is naturally and you can't escape it, it's the fact of life smiley
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2016
thorpido:
The parasites are becoming resistant to drugs and this is why the WHO recommends combination therapy.A lot of people take it for granted but it's still a deadly disease.

Rip Bece.
The parasites are becoming resistant to the antimalarial drugs because of the misuse of the drugs, same thing with antibiotics sad.....ignorance is a bastard sad lipsrsealed
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2016
The mods didn't put it on fp because it will cause bad market for them, and now they've removed it from fp.
xtivin:
And it took almost a month for this quick to ban mods to put this on FPangry angry angry..Rest In Peace bece Jahovah knows better
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by chimony4real: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2016
oh such is life i also lost my dad on the 9th of july after talking with me the previous day the next day 4;30am was called he is no more i cried because just buried my mum last year feb and this year the man is gone so painful thou but God knws the best .
my Dippiest condolence to the family may God consul your family. RIP MA!
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by daremiarchs(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
rest in perfect peace
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
truth is always bitter though cos both you and I will all go through this same death experience only time will tell and it's needful i keep forewarning you cos your meeting with Him is inevitable.
Heed to His Word and He will pass over you.
*cheers*
It's no business of yours, where I choose to spend eternity so buzz off.
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Oh my God! I used to admire her very creative designs. RIP. May God console her family.
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by NupeZalla(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you have to accept and be ready for death! Death is naturally and you can't escape it, it's the fact of life smiley
sis i know but kai,just hate to hear dat word.....*loves u mum*
Re: A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece by reeny99: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Rip ma.
You were such an inspiration to us bakers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning / What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.