Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? (4140 Views)

If You Live In Benin City, Come In / Do You Live In One Of America's Worst Cities? Detroit, Birmingham And Flint / What Some Family And Friends Think Happen When You Live in America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by SlowlybtSurely: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Folafikemi:

Lol, you know what? Nigeria is the safest place on earth to live, do business and tour, the citizens are highly accommodating and rrspect other peoples culture too. Whites evenhave companies here in Nigeria and employ indigines. There great tourist attractions here and its fun to be here. Kidnapping and all of that is just polictial as long as you don't get involved you safe.
Let me know when you intebd to come. Will take you around some places in lagos and you will love to remain here. Lol

I know you want to be patriotic and all. . . but the bolded??

If na joke, abeg stop am. angry
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
To be patriotic is good..am too about my country. But I am here to get more true info about Naija, cuz all other i could find all over internet..the only problem, that i don't believe much topics are written by foreigners. The same was with Egypt years ago. Everyone arround me was against that i was going to go there alone without touristic group. And I did ..came there, lived in Cairo and walked myself everywhere..not by touristic paths. It was nice and cool to feel real life of the place..knew some good persons..and my opinion about Egypt and point of view about it is veeery different with minds of many usual tourists there.. I think they didn't see and didn't feel real Egypt... I respect every nation and understand that good people and bad are in every country, positive and negative points are in every of them.. So from native citizens prefer to get info..because they all are the soul of the country )) sorry for my super broken english

1 Like

Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Shakitibob0:
but why you wan go Abidjan na---why you no wan tell the girl the truth about naija

What truth u wan tell her, people are bound by the choices they make which is totally subjected to personal autonomy, however the truth must be told dat nija na great country but as d country be now, we dey suffer leadership problem. This boohary lead administration isn't helping matter at all. So my choice doesn't mean the country is holistically bad.
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Folafikemi:
Naija can't be holistically bad.. I know nigerians only from this forum and walked a bit through their fb pages..of course it's just little little part of all nation, but what I see make me glad..someone works hard, someone proud of his/her family, someone is looking for own way in this life, someone worries about his love part ... and there are patriots )) So, all these are right things, they are right for every place of earth. While they are the country can't be bad... Wrong people are in every country..but i believe they are in the minority.. But surely one foolish or greedy person, especially if he is in leading part can make much troubles or even great grief.. So is everywhere ((
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Emmyk(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
cool cool
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Shakitibob0: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Folafikemi:

What truth u wan tell her, people are bound by the choices they make which is totally subjected to personal autonomy, however the truth must be told dat nija na great country but as d country be now, we dey suffer leadership problem. This boohary lead administration isn't helping matter at all. So my choice doesn't mean the country is holistically bad.
lol
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Folafikemi:

are you sure u ain't some kind of spy on special mission or u are working with some kind of intelligence organisation to hack nijas in Russia?
Just asking though.

Haha... Surely i am not a spy )) at least for now
Sometimes come people, who make bridges between nations.. So maybe i am just one of them.
Well, but i didn't understand with 'o' and 'oo' and 'ooo' and 'manyy o', which i see often in sentences..what does it mean
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Domislaz(m): 3:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Vapiti:

Haha... Surely i am not a spy )) at least for now
Sometimes come people, who make bridges between nations.. So maybe i am just one of them.
Well, but i didn't understand with 'o' and 'oo' and 'ooo' and 'manyy o', which i see often in sentences..what does it mean

Such bridges require quality materials. I hope you have these materials? smiley
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Vapiti:

The 'o' and the many 'oooos' are just rehtorics and some kinda expression.
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Domislaz:

Such bridges require quality materials. I hope you have these materials? smiley

If someone from other side give a hand..i think together we can make wonder )) and find enough good materials for the bridge ))
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Folafikemi:

The 'o' and the many 'oooos' are just rehtorics and some kinda expression.

Thank you for the explanation ))
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Malayy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Vapiti:
Hello from Russia!
I never thought about such far country as Nigeria..but once talked in internet to one Nigerian and then my curiosity led me to Wiki and other resources to know more about Nigeria.. I am impressed really... And now think how do you live there
how do you guys live in Russia? what type of food do you eat?
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Malayy:
how do you guys live in Russia? what type of food do you eat?

We live here enough good. smiley but i live in Moscow, here life is a bit better than in other parts of the country.. Food is usual european ))
There is view from window..

Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Trapnews:
Vapiti... i know who you are and am gonna find you and hand you over to Buhariundecided

Wow..tell me.. I am looking answer for this question whole my life...and take me to Buhari..i have something to say to him
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Trapnews: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Vapiti:

Wow..tell me.. I am looking answer for this question whole my life...and take me to Buhari..i have something to say to him
What impunity! where are the fulanis when you need them shocked

1 Like

Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Malayy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Vapiti:

We live here enough good. smiley but i live in Moscow, here life is a bit better than in other parts of the country.. Food is usual european ))
There is view from window..
nice..
just follow this channel on YouTube.. it's my favorite.. it's all bout Russia.. 'real russia'
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Vapiti:

What could you possibly wanna tell him? This is the GCFR of nija oooo
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Folafikemi:

What could you possibly wanna tell him? This is the GCFR of nija oooo

I know who is Buhari... Yes, I am not a resident of Nigeria and haven't been there, all what I know about Naija is only from this forum...and I think it's more true info here, than in any official document...and I can say many things going in Nigeria not so good, ppl here often remember the name of Buhari, when something happened...surely in every of those situations not only his fault and somewhere maybe not his fault at all, but as you said he is GCFR of Nigeria and he is responsible for his country..so surely, I have no direct right to come to him with official visit, but if user Trapnews going to hand me over to Buhari, then I have something to say to him
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Trapnews: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Vapiti:

I know who is Buhari... Yes, I am not a resident of Nigeria and haven't been there, all what I know about Naija is only from this forum...and I think it's more true info here, than in any official document...and I can say many things going in Nigeria not so good, ppl here often remember the name of Buhari, when something happened...surely in every of those situations not only his fault and somewhere maybe not his fault at all, but as you said he is GCFR of Nigeria and he is responsible for his country..so surely, I have no direct right to come to him with official visit, but if user Trapnews going to hand me over to Buhari, then I have something to say to him
OK... google the difference between Kuje prison and Kirikiri grin we can't wait to have you shocked

2 Likes

Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trapnews:

OK... google the difference between Kuje prison and Kirikiri grin we can't wait to have you shocked
Haha Trapnews, you use strange way to express your love grin
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by kingofthejungle(m): 12:48am On Sep 14, 2016
why do Russians age quickly
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by slumcat(m): 3:10am On Sep 14, 2016
You are a comedian
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2016
kingofthejungle:
why do Russians age quickly
Are you sure?
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Trapnews: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Vapiti:

Haha Trapnews, you use strange way to express your love grin
Vapiti! kiss
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Vapiti:
About religion in Nigeria seems it's not so easy situation ...but why?!? Here in Moscow also are a lot of muslims and many christians, but it's enough peacefully

It is peaceful here in Nigeria also. Don't worry a trial will convince you. cheesy
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by rakabuba001(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Vaputi..make sure you tell Putin before you come abeg to avoid stories that touch, you hear?
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2016
You are so nice all..Love you grin
Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? / Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia / Netherland Or Canada - Where Should I Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.