Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions (2936 Views)

How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
Been studying all types but really its between christianity and Islam, the thing is am leaning towards islam because the doctrine soo much more simple and easy to understand without the theological paradoxical notions of the trinity or the original sin, maybe i should abandon both but i dont know, christianity atleast the modern feels soo far removed from Yeshua(esa) the aramaic jewish man living in 2000 years ago, i can almost feel and smell the change of the religion when i walk into a church
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
its very easy to understand amputation, jihad, killing of defenseless people and worshiping the moon-god, . . .Another thoughtless retard.
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Sadly i read past the silly plomics that just posted especially the oft-repeated but oft-refuted Moongod theory of Moore, unlike you, you are wrapped up in your doctrine soo hard that you are too scared to look at the otherside. It scares you to be objective. Im free i can look at any sources and not be scared or worried that my faith will be shattered.

But as a note from my studies Jihad is part struggle/part war only done for defensive purposes. I would like you to find me verses in the quran which of course you can explain to me without copying and pasting without knowing the context(studies early quranic history and the biography of mohammed)

-also find me verses in the quran or hadith that Justify the killing of defenseless people and sanction it to make a muslim creed. Explain to me the context of the verses revealed, and amputation funny you mention because that was a form of punishment for theft in medieval days, even done by the church, but how is that unreasonable? every community has customs of corporal punishment

reply to me finding the sources from both sides and be honest, do it without going to famous plomics sites because i know all of them

NOW here is a vidoe that completely distroys the moon god assertion(most christian abadon the theory)

here are three videos since am objective dubunking your assertion

from a jew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_l3wmMSJcU

here is another aramaic jewish speaking guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3XUNwPcIZg&feature=related

Here is another video that totally destroys the Moon GOD assertion made by a white dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4rYO_4JDE

See all different perspectives,
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Sadly i read past the silly plomics that just posted especially the oft-repeated but oft-refuted Moongod theory of Moore, unlike you, you are wrapped up in your doctrine soo hard that you are too scared to look at the otherside. It scares you to be objective. Im free i can look at any sources and not be scared or worried that my faith will be shattered.

But as a note from my studies Jihad is part struggle/part war only done for defensive purposes. I would like you to find me verses in the quran which of course you can explain to me without copying and pasting without knowing the context(studies early quranic history and the biography of mohammed)

-also find me verses in the quran or hadith that Justify the killing of defenseless people and sanction it to make a muslim creed. Explain to me the context of the verses revealed, and amputation funny you mention because that was a form of punishment for theft in medieval days, even done by the church, but how is that unreasonable? every community has customs of corporal punishment

reply to me finding the sources from both sides and be honest, do it without going to famous plomics sites because i know all of them

NOW here is a vidoe that completely distroys the moon god assertion(most christian abadon the theory)

here are three videos since am objective dubunking your assertion

from a jew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_l3wmMSJcU

here is another aramaic jewish speaking guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3XUNwPcIZg&feature=related

Here is another video that totally destroys the Moon GOD assertion made by a white dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4rYO_4JDE

See all different perspectives,

do u know how many times on this forum IDIOTS like u have demanded for evidences from the koran? do u know how many times I provided these evidences from ur koran and haddiths? do u know how many times IDIOTS like u have ended up running away from the threads in question?

Go and read ur koran and haddiths. . . . .u know next to nothing about allah's islam.
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
Okay lets be honest here just admit atleast you didnt watch the videos.

Ignore the things i asked you to do and lets focus on 1 thing.

Since you got scared to watch those clips from Jews and not muslims because i knew you would not watch it, here is the point:

Answer these simple question

What Languge did Jesus, your God, speak?
---- Ill give you the first answer Aramaic

Now how do you say God in Aramaic?

----Here click on this Aramaic lexicon, put in the word God and tell me what it says:

http://www.peshitta.org/cgi-bin/lexicon.cgi
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
lol waiting for answer grin
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Okay lets be honest here just admit atleast you didnt watch the videos.

Ignore the things i asked you to do and lets focus on 1 thing.

Since you got scared to watch those clips from Jews and not muslims because i knew you would not watch it, here is the point:

Answer these simple question

What Languge did Jesus, your God, speak?
---- Ill give you the first answer Aramaic

Now how do you say God in Aramaic?

----Here click on this Aramaic lexicon, put in the word God and tell me what it says:

http://www.peshitta.org/cgi-bin/lexicon.cgi

can u give ONE intelligent reason why ANYONE shoul see ur videos?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
hey neotic be FEARLESS one time in your life and go to the damn lexicon and type in the name god and tell me what it reads in Aramaic the language of Jesus,

GAWD, no wonder no you are blind, just tell me the answer cool
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

hey neotic be FEARLESS one time in your life and go to the damn lexicon and type in the name god and tell me what it reads in Aramaic the language of Jesus,

GAWD, no wonder no you are blind, just tell me the answer cool

what is this goon saying? shocked shocked

when was the last time u read ur koran?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Tudor6(f): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
Gosh another muslim trying to stylishly present his faith as the truth. . .i tire oo!
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
okay for anyone who is viewing this thread, this is why this christian neolotic was scared to post the reply.

When you type in God in the standard Aramaic lexicon here is the answer

"Meaning:God
Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH

Look like Jesus was worshipping Allah and called his lord as such , he didnt use the word Lord or God, not Eloah(even though this is the hebrew pronounciation of Allah) or Jevoah or anything else but Allah, see the thing is that aramaic is the foundation of syriac and arabic, , OR YOU still going to claim the jesus worshipped a Moon God called Allah?

I think the damage is done, IM OUTTIE  cool
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

okay for anyone who is viewing this thread, this is why this christian neolotic was scared to post the reply.

When you type in God in the standard Aramaic lexicon here is the answer

"Meaning:God
Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH

Look like Jesus was worshipping Allah and called his lord as such , he didnt use the word Lord or God, not Eloah(even though this is the hebrew pronounciation of Allah) or Jevoah or anything else but Allah, see the thing is that aramaic is the foundation of syriac and arabic, , OR YOU still going to claim the jesus worshipped a Moon God called Allah?

I think the damage is done, IM OUTTIE  cool

1. mohammed's father was also worshipping an allah. . .hence his name was abd-allah (which means slave of allah). since he was dead before mohammed was born, who was the allah he was worshipping?

2. if Jesus worshipped allah. . . . . .why did allah stop using anointing oil and using priests like was done in the OT?. . .who EXACTLY is allah?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
The word ALLAH precedes the Arabs and the coptic Chrsitians before even Mohammed and the Arabs of Qureish were using it. Just visit egypt and syria and yemen, the generational arab who are still christian claim that word is there,  its true that the Arabs started to associate the names of gods like hubal and manat and so on with smaller dieties after they became polythestic(remember they are the children of ISHMAEL) but for Allah they never made idols except for his -daughers,

the point is that ALLAH goes back to the tongue of Jesus, and the prove i posted in the damn dictionary,

What does Allah mean? WTF, watch the damn 2 minutes clips, shesesh

Eloah comes from Elohim(the im is royal plural) Allah is the Arabic prouncation of Eloah which means the God. Eloah and Allah are the same word, same letters ( A L H ARE THE TRIANGULAR ROOTS) but pronounced slightly different.

READ THIS SHIT ON YOUR OWN BY THE WAY

HERE ARE OTHER WORDS FOR GOD

SYRIAC GOD IS ALAHA IN GREEK IT IS TRANSLATED AS ELO-I AND so on

The problem is that you forgot that Jesus was middle eastern and that the language he spoke was close to arabic, you think christianity came from europe, gawd your soooo dumb, AM NOT EVEN MUSLIM YET I KNOW THIS, GO TO WIKIPEDIA OR ENCLOYPEDIA, its common knowledge for people who are not brainwashed christians
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by PastorAIO: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
I believe that Judaic rituals and worship was conducted in Hebrew and the jewish scriptures were written in Hebrew and not Aramaic. So he would have called God the way he is called in the Hebrew scriptures.

secondly, Jews didn't typically call the name of God, or even write it. When they wrote it the took out the vowels to leave YHWH. the tetragrammaton.

I am only aware of one record of Jesus actually calling out to God, and that was on the cross (which muslims say didn't happen, his crucifixion). And No, he didn't cry Allah allah why have you forsaken me.
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by PastorAIO: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
Fetish priestswhen discussing their religion will talk of God, so will hindus and so will christians. Does that mean that they are all referring to the same being?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Abuzola(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
Wow interesting. Hope noetic will be shave off his ignorance
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by banom(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Abuzola:

Wow interesting. Hope noetic will be shave off his ignorance

Sharap, what do you want noetic to be shaved of ? the Abuzola and sharkez conspiracy ?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by mazaje(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Been studying all types but really its between christianity and Islam, the thing is am leaning towards islam because the doctrine soo much more simple and easy to understand without the theological paradoxical notions of the trinity or the original sin, maybe i should abandon both but i dont know, christianity atleast the modern feels soo far removed from Yeshua(esa) the aramaic jewish man living in 2000 years ago, i can almost feel and smell the change of the religion when i walk into a church

You are a muslim posıng as an agnostic . . .the problem is that the koran and the OT are almost the same because most of the stories in the koran were stolen from the OT. . . .If you insist that the OT is false then you automatically accept that the koran is false. . . .
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by shakerz: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
Pastor AIO:

I believe that Judaic rituals and worship was conducted in Hebrew and the jewish scriptures were written in Hebrew and not Aramaic.  So he would have called God the way he is called in the Hebrew scriptures.  

secondly, Jews didn't typically call the name of God, or even write it.  When they wrote it the took out the vowels to leave YHWH.  the tetragrammaton.  

I am only aware of one record of Jesus actually calling out to God, and that was on the cross (which muslims say didn't happen, his crucifixion).  And No, he didn't cry Allah allah why have you forsaken me.  

See the problem is that "ELA ELA lama Sabachtani" (God God why have you forsaken me) is rendered in Hebrew and not in Aramaic so that why does it not appear as Allah, i posted some videos of Jewish speakers trying to clear the confusion because lots of christians think that Allah is a seperate Arabic word for an Arabian Deity. Allah and Eloah are the same word pronounced differently because of the Accent. The plural Eloahim is in Arabic Allahum, the letters that form them are * alif LEM AND HAMZA or a l h , )

Christian arabs that reach back to Jesus have been using this word to refer to the * ONE GOD* OR THE GOD* Which is the meaning of Allah. Though the pagan Arabs began to use it to, they created even daughters for him but they always were sacred to Allah and created other deities. If you pick up an Arabic bible the word Allah is scattered thoughout.

The Moon God theory is not only been refuted by hundreds of Muslim scholars, but even coptic christians laugh a little at the silly assertion. People need to copy and pasting ,
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by PastorAIO: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
Okay, but you need to further understand what is going on there. Jesus was quoting scriptures. The Psalms to be precise. And these were written in Hebrew so it is more likely that Jesus said those words in Hebrew and not Aramaic. Unless Jesus decided to quote it in translation.

Would you say that the ancient canaanite diety El is the same as Allah?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

The word ALLAH precedes the Arabs and the coptic Chrsitians before even Mohammed and the Arabs of Qureish were using it. Just visit egypt and syria and yemen, the generational arab who are still christian claim that word is there,  its true that the Arabs started to associate the names of gods like hubal and manat and so on with smaller dieties after they became polythestic(remember they are the children of ISHMAEL) but for Allah they never made idols except for his -daughers,

the point is that ALLAH goes back to the tongue of Jesus, and the prove i posted in the damn dictionary,

What does Allah mean? WTF, watch the damn 2 minutes clips, shesesh

Eloah comes from Elohim(the im is royal plural) Allah is the Arabic prouncation of Eloah which means the God. Eloah and Allah are the same word, same letters ( A L H ARE THE TRIANGULAR ROOTS) but pronounced slightly different.

READ THIS SHIT ON YOUR OWN BY THE WAY

HERE ARE OTHER WORDS FOR GOD

SYRIAC GOD IS ALAHA IN GREEK IT IS TRANSLATED AS ELO-I AND so on

The problem is that you forgot that Jesus was middle eastern and that the language he spoke was close to arabic, you think christianity came from europe, gawd your soooo dumb, AM NOT EVEN MUSLIM YET I KNOW THIS, GO TO WIKIPEDIA OR ENCLOYPEDIA, its common knowledge for people who are not brainwashed christians

can this deluded IGNORAMUS trace the historical origin of the demonic-islamic moon-god called allah?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Abuzola(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hahahaha i can see noetic is short of words. Allahu akbar the truth is good all the time
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Abuzola(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Banom u don start again abi ? If i call tpiah you will behave urself
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
Abuzola:

Hahahaha i can see noetic is short of words. Allahu akbar the truth is good all the time

where u expecting me to give credence to his baseless assertions?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Abuzola(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
What a man, what do you do when challenge ? Refutation my guy, refute, too bad you have to let it go becos u re short of words
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by noetic15(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
what EXACTLY has he said that I should refute? . . , . .the IGNORAMUS has no idea as to the origin of allah?
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Abuzola(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hahahaha i said it
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by banom(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
Abuzola:

Banom u don start again abi ? If i call tpiah you will behave urself

hahhahahaa, call the Monkey , let me deal with her.
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by Easypizzy(f): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
Oh, k
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by sexyLeamon(f): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
@poster, good luck in what ever religion you choose, at least u believe in God smiley
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by I: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
Neotic is the dumbest NL member i think.
Re: I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions by sherrylo: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
Oh my God,must you guys stir this thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Featured In A New Song-mp3 & Lyrics / My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Why I Would NEVER Support Pastors With Private Jet - The Billy Graham Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.