Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God (6295 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
That thread to me is the most revealing piece of evidence on how indoctrination works.

If you missed the thread, here it is

www.nairaland.com/3323691/six-year-old-half-brother

I will be quoting from the thread for us to examine the mind of a religious parent and how billions were brain washed into religion.

Stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jesus loves u, and would like to be ur friend
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Post One

Aaronsrod:
This are serious things. The Bible tells us if we spare the rod we spoil the child. OP, do you want your brother life to go to the Devil? The Bible tells us there is a time for all things. The time for koboko is come.

Beat him. In order that he love not Satan he must fear the Lord, therefore beat him and save his soul from hellfire.

I made this the first post to be examined because it captures so many indoctrination techniques all at once.

So a six year old boy asks his elder brother for proof of the origin of God.

Next thing to do is to flog the hell out of him all in the claim of saving him from a burning pit of sulphur you even have no evidence of.

Hmmmm

I recall telling my favorite uncle that I was an atheist. He rebuked me, he cursed, he disowned me. He screamed. At the end he still loves me.

Parents are so convinced that what they read and are told of one imaginary God and hell are real, that they get scared that their children must not end in that dreadful place so it becomes a duty to ensure their children don't see religion as a choice BUT as a Must.

There is simply no room to examine the origin and validity of the claims. This is not just true for christianity, BUT for all religions.

Everybody is busy indoctrination their children. And the funniest part is, a christian will believe an Hindu is wrong, a muslim thinks a christian is wrong. A jew believes muslims are wrong.
So who is teaching the young ones the right thing?

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
4reala:
Jesus loves u, and would like to be ur friend
Stay tuned as you see how christians expose their delusion. I am so glad that thread was made. You could learn a thing or two about your religion

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Post Two
MrSly:

Not only that the boy was not taught about God, he was also brainwashed, hence the useless questions. Teach him but most importantly pray for him. God has his way of teaching such soul. You don't need to intervene on God's behalf.
Very interesting...
This christian talks about the child being brainwashed as a reason why the child did not believe in God Then he proceeds to teach us how to brain wash a child into believing God wow! Then prayer is used as a cover to make it seem it is God working. He says you don't have to intervene, yet he says you should teach the child, he says God has his way, yet it's man that speaks for God, every thing about God is man made.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Marvel1206: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Stay tuned as you see how christians expose their delusion. I am so glad that thread was made. You could learn a thing or two about your religion

i laugh hard undecided
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Marvel1206: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:
Post Two

Very interesting...
This christian talks about the child being brainwashed as a reason why the child did not believe in God Then he proceeds to teach us how to brain wash a child into believing God wow! Then prayer is used as a cover to make it seem it is God working. He says you don't have to intervene, yet he says you should teach the child, he says God has his way, yet it's man that speaks for God, every thing about God is man made.

hey dude! What do you stand to gain?
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

he is knocking @ d door of ur heart, pls open for him
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Marvel1206:

hey dude! What do you stand to gain?
I feel good making people wake up from the slumber of religion. I mean real good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
4reala:
he is knocking @ d door of ur heart, pls open for him
Do you know sango (the yoruba god of thunder) has been very merciful to you? Why do you think he has not struck you dead all these years?
Why don't you show some appreciation and make sacrifices to sango in gratitude. He loves you and has been patient with you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Marvel1206:

i laugh hard undecided
I laugh soft sad

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Marvel1206: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

I feel good making people wake up from the slumber of religion. I mean real good.
oh i see... How old are you?

Cc: Hillarie

3 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Post Three

beautiful232:
well I don't blame him

I pray that GOD open his eyes to see
tho I have a friend like that who don't believe in GOD

but if you don't believe in GOD who will you believe in...
my question always

This christian lady is telling us we should believe in God because we must believe in something. This is why people carve idols in the very first place because there is just a need to believe in something. Talk of cave man thinking from a supposedly educated lady

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
So much to learn from christians in particular.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by tintingz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
It is normal for children to think and ask questions logically/rational, there is no spiritual or devilish about kids asking where and who God is.

Instead for the parents to talk to the kid about God some parent will beat and take the kid to a cleric for deliverance.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
@op d Bible says in prov 22v6 dat u shld train up a child d way he shld go, u can read d rest. And Ephesians 6v1-4 gives u a clear understanding of d relationship b/w parents and their children
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Post Four

socrates007:
No stress ursef too much.give him word and opposite.make sure is a very simple one then somewhere in between put opposite of satan is_______?.promise him that u will buy things for him if he gets all the answers,from there u will start preaching.

Very interesting technique here.

This is absurd, based on the assumption that those who don't believe in god must believe in satan. Please if there is any satanist reading this I am available to be killed. Kill me this midnight.

I honestly don't know why you would try to use bribry to prove god exists. This was how they used sweets and biscuits to lure many kids to church.

Churches always devising ways to lure people in. It has even gotten to the extent of using beautiful ladies in short shirts as ushers to entangle men and keep them coming to church.

You see churches using various techniques to get the vulnerable to church.

Here this christian is suggesting using sweets and goodies while asking for the opposite of satan. Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
4reala:
@op d Bible says in prov 22v6 dat u shld train up a child d way he shld go, u can read d rest. And Ephesians 6v1-4 gives u a clear understanding of d relationship b/w parents and their children
You mean indoctrinate a child in the way he should be indoctrinated. Do you even know the history of the bible you so much believe in? Start from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
tintingz:
It is normal for children to think and ask questions logically/rational, there is no spiritual or devilish about kids asking where and who God is.

Instead for the parents to talk to the kid about God some parent will beat and take the kid to a cleric for deliverance.
What do the parent know about God? You mean assumptions? Or what they read from a book they think God wrote? Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Do you know sango (the yoruba god of thunder) has been very merciful to you? Why do you think he has not struck you dead all these years?
Why don't you show some appreciation and make sacrifices to sango in gratitude. He loves you and has been patient with you
thank God u said "god", because the God I serve is the almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth and everything in it. Who gave his only begotten son(Jesus Christ) who died on d cross for u and me to be saved. Pls don't deny him matt 10v33
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Post Five

sobastical:
The earlier the better you should start praying for him, it is better now that you're aware of this at the early stage. The best thing to do is to pray for him fervently and show him some picture bible story book and pray before you do that as well.

God will open his eyes to the truth. Shalom

Start praying for him!
Imagine that curiosity is a sin. The child has a problem because he is asking questions. You must pray for him.

Why pray for him, is God not all knowing? Does God not know the child needs evidence, why not allow God do his job. Why pray?

Oh use those bible story books. You know children love pictures so it will be easy to get him using these.

Tricks tricks tricks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Hillarie(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nawa oo..
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

You mean indoctrinate a child in the way he should be indoctrinated. Do you even know the history of the bible you so much believe in? Start from there.
u mean d history dat u are brainwased with?
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
4reala:
thank God u said "god", because the God I serve is the almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth and everything in it. Who gave his only begotten son(Jesus Christ) who died on d cross for u and me to be saved. Pls don't deny him matt 10v33
so it is the capital "G" that matters? Lol
Little things that makes christians think they have something special. All na packaging.

Wear best cloths on sundays, build biggest churches, make Jesus a white dude, all just to package nothing to look important.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hillarie:
Nawa oo..
You are welcome sir. We've been expecting you. Your friend summoned you because he needs some likes to his post. Glad to see you have started the work. God bless you. We must fight for God, we must not let atheist ridicule our God.

5 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Tell us the history of the Bible you so much love to hate. See as devil is riding this fellow uncontrollably, simply no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

What do the parent know about God? You mean assumptions? Or what they read from a book they think God wrote? Smh
Lol, when I said God I didn't mention religion because I know there are thousands of religion and beliefs in the world. Each parents know how they can talk to their children about God either by their experience, scripture etc. The same way an atheist also read books to gain their knowledge or where do you get your knowledge that God doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
tintingz:
Lol, when I said God I didn't mention religion because I know there are thousands of religion and beliefs in the world. Each parents know how they can talk to their children about God either by their experience, scripture etc. The same way an atheist also read books to gain their knowledge or where do you get your knowledge that God doesn't exist?
Why shld I believe in God in the first place? If I believe in God then I must believe in the God of God, else just believing God won't do cos it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Image123:

Tell us the history of the Bible you so much love to hate. See as devil is riding this fellow uncontrollably, simply no peace.
You don't need it from me. Since it's the devil using me, why listen to what I say?

4 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by MrSly(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:
Post Two

every thing about God is man made.

Until you prove to me that you are man made, until you provide the person that manufactured tree, river, seas, oceans.
until you tell me how that Charles Darwin's micro organism from which human and other animal evolved from came to be in existence, I will continue to believe you need the same prescription as the six year old boy in question.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by tintingz(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Why shld I believe in God in the first place? If I believe in God then I must believe in the God of God, else just believing God won't do cos it makes no sense.
I didn't tell you to believe in God.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Hillarie(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

You are welcome sir. We've been expecting you. Your friend summoned you because he needs some likes to his post. Glad to see you have started the work. God bless you. We must fight for God, we must not let atheist ridicule our God.

smh
I couldn't find the humour.
Try harder next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beautiful Things Of Easter / VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.