Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) (50390 Views)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by phensbassey: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
He set a trap, hoping to catch bushmeat, but woke up to a shock when he saw a Python instead... of was priced at almost 2000N for this kind time...

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by victor2008(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Make I buy space

Before e reach front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Basildvalour(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oh! What a thing
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by bluaero(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Amazing meat in this Buhari period. Na to kill and chop with immediate effect!

Lalasticlala food go soon done.

15 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by opsylojay(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
FP loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Make ah park my vince here incase e reach promise land

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by LadyAimy: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
That's scary
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by longjohnsilver: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
FP...here we com
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by talktonase(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lalasticlala and snake business go together like 5and 6.FP material...

3 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Xhady(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
That BEAST guy dy kiss the snake? EEEWWW

1 Like

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Peacetemi: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Singing lala la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by IamDrreyy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
jst passing by
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Royalfurnitures: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eke is harmless. Unu e gbusina eke, live and let them live

13 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Snake and Nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
make I park

I know say this snake will make us proud

why do lalastiticlala like snake like this?

4 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by jmichlins(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
eh he eh he he*5. Now you have brought snake photo and we are heading for FP. If you had a good childhood and not part of noodles generation you will know the song above. But why is Nairaland so predictable

2 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by allytinted: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
OP Bisect and Disect This Thing Joor, What Are You Still Waiting For
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
phensbassey:
He set a trap, hoping to catch bushmeat, but woke up to a shock when he saw a Python instead...

Abeg no vex say this question dey wan kind, shey na inside forest your friend house dey? Why him go set trap expect to catch bushmeat chop inside house?

Lastmumu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by frostland(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
wow what a beauty... ops this pretty snake is still alive hope they didn't end up eating it?
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by amuokuko: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
phensbassey:
He set a trap, hoping to catch bushmeat, but woke up to a shock when he saw a Python instead... of was priced at almost 2000N for this kind time...

Snake no be bush Meat too Abi snake don turn domestic animal due to Chanji

1 Like

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dangote lost $5.4bn this year and he's still breathing fine... Dunno where I kept my N1000 and my chest is already doing somehow...

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nairaland / lalasticlala and snakes are like the picture below.....

they never disappoint

16 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Oluwatosean(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
In his house you say?
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
RIP Snakie
embarassed

But seriously E con be like say people dey vex kill snake anyhow just for the sake of posting in on Nairaland cos dem know that is lalasticlal* weak point angry

Abeg make una continue till the day a snakie go kill one person too con post am for Nairaland too con tag lalasticlal* too angry

7 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
pls i want to sleep

don't need all this kind of thread
So I can close my eyes
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
OK
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by ClitRaider: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Two women seated quietly.
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
who cared to check what's written behind that guy?

2 Likes

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by ireneony(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lala and snake ..na 5 and 6
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Fataiwo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
This one na palmwine material....

.. I dnt eat it though..
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by weblord1900: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
LA snake LA front page.
LALA snake sneh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / Man Finds Shark At The Shores, He Helped It Back Into The Water / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.