Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) (14866 Views)

Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by obiremy: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Obiano's camp writes EFCC to arrest Obi.

Barely one month that Obiano begged Peter Obi for forgiveness at the burial of late Rv Fr Tagbo, a group loyal to the governor has petitioned EFCC and requested that Obi be probed.

The unknown faceless group known as Anambra State Youth Progressive Association in a petition written on August 15, 2016 and signed by one Nkem A. Ejiofor accused Obi of misappropriation during his 8years in Office.

This is the latest onslaught against Obi by Agu Awka.

Recall that many of these faceless persons and group had written to EFCC on this same accusation of which EFCC has not seen any reliable evidence against Obi.

Obiano should come out open and stop using fake groups and names.

Above is the petition to EFCC by one Nkem A. Ejiofor under the Anambra state Youth Progressive Association.

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/obianos-camp-writes-efcc-to-arrest-obi.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by rusher14: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello, hello, hello what's happening here?

1 Like

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by kenny987(f): 5:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm...let d truth be established and d law take its full course.

1 Like

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2016
What accrued to Peter Obi's administration should be considered before some ridiculous primary school essays are concocted...more like Freeglobe aka globe6 Obiano Support Team accuses Obi of embezzlement cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by WebSurfer(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by AnambraDota: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Whynotthetruth:
What accrued to Peter Obi's administration should be considered before some ridiculous primary school essays are concocted...more like Freeglobe aka globe6 Obiano Support Team accuses Obi of embezzlement cheesy

it look and sound Freeglobish, the trash was written Freeglobishly while the mood and tone are Freeglobic.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2016
AnambraDota:

it look and sound Freeglobish, the trash was written Freeglobishly while the mood and tone are Freeglobic.

cheesygringringringrin this your guy dentition no he here oo gringrin good morning jare

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Obiano should come out open and stop using fake groups and names.

So Obiano didn't even write the letter himself? undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol... This people are funny..
Obi what?.... The Peter I know hate stealing of public funds and must compare every contract before approval for the low bidder with proven track record or work done. Peter was the first governor that invited police, DSS, ICPC, EFCC and Ndi Anambra yo a big Hall to give account of his stewardship before his hand over, there he handed everyone present a very big volume of books contain government bank accounts and list of expenditure and contract done and ask the security agency to do their investigation to know if all he told them was the truth and nothing but, the truth.

That's why EFCC has not dem it fit to invite him when all this politically motivated petitions started flying in because they know the truth.

This Is the guy that single handedly moved Anambra forward and first ever introduced Anambra developmental blue print which this present administration is using, his the first with in conjunction with UN habitat to map Anambra out with its cities both old and new, so that building will not intrude into reserved areas for farm and industries,this is the Governor that stop linkages of public fund via waste full spending by head of Agencies in Anambra.

This Is the first governor in Anambra that link all the major ruler Roads in Anambra and build them even with the suppression and oppression he received from OBJ and the Uba Brothers headed by Chris Uba.

Financial prudence is his watch word and he is hated by political jobber in Anambra state for not sharing state funds that's why they nick named him Aka Gum(Gum hand) ,because he refused to share state money and refuse to spend money unwisely.

This Is a guy that made investment for Ndi Anambra so that we can have alternative ways of generating money apart from Federal government money, he made sure he left billions of Naira in reserve in view that oil price will fall.

I know all this for sure because I was staying at government house Awka as a student of NAU then.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by veekid(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Good or bad news?
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by herzern(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
cool
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Jeel: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Arrest everywhere
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Our brothers,

What can you say to this?

You guys mastubated on Fasola borehole saga as if your present and former governors are saints.

6 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2016
Kk
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Asylum(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2016
undecidedSometimes I just close my eyes to dream and
smile to think and believe I'm already in a better
country, but woke up to open my eyes to the
reality of hardship and creepy leaders...... I
stopped voting because..... None is better but GOD.
I stand for nigeria and I stand for my self.Sometimes I just close my eyes to dream and
I stand for nigeria and I stand for my self.
Sometimes I just close my eyes to dream and
I stand for nigeria and I stand for my self.

1 Like

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Pavore9: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Na to provide evidence remain.

1 Like

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Lajet: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
Obi what?.... The Peter I know hate stealing of public funds and must compare every contract before approval for the low bidder with proven track record or work done. Peter was the first governor that invited police, DSS, ICPC, EFCC and Ndi Anambra yo a big Hall to give account of his stewardship before his hand over, there he handed everyone present a very big volume of books contain government bank accounts and list of expenditure and contract done and ask the security agency to do their investigation to know if all he told them was the truth and nothing but, the truth.

That's why EFCC has not dem it fit to invite him when all this politically motivated petitions started flying in because they know the truth.

This Is the guy that single handedly moved Anambra forward and first ever introduced Anambra developmental blue print which this present administration is using, his the first with in conjunction with UN habitat to map Anambra out with its cities both old and new, so that building will not intrude into reserved areas for farm and industries,this is the Governor that stop linkages of public fund via waste full spending by head of Agencies in Anambra.

This Is the first governor in Anambra that link all the major ruler Roads in Anambra and build them even with the suppression and oppression he received from OBJ and the Uba Brothers headed by Chris Uba.

Financial prudence is his watch word and he is hated by political jobber in Anambra state for not sharing state funds that's why they nick named him Aka Gum(Gum hand) ,because he refused to share state money and refuse to spend money unwisely.

This Is a guy that made investment for Ndi Anambra so that we can have alternative ways of generating money apart from Federal government money, he made sure he left billions of Naira in reserve in view that oil price will fall.

I know all this for sure because I was staying at government house Awka as a student of NAU then.

Are you saying that Peter obi is a saint ? Peter obi did some work in Anambra does not mean he didn't stole money all politicians in Nigeria are thieves .the problem we have in this country are not the politicans but there blind supporters look at the last re-run election in my state Imo I couldn't believe that a sane person will vote for Apc the won all the re-run election upon all the wickedness Rochas have showed Imo people they still went ahead and voted for Apc that's a very big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by eph12(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmmm! We all know how this is going to end. We wake up tomorrow to another story. I still doubt the authenticity of this news though. From unknown and faceless group to Obiano camp? Issoraite
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Osmondinho(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2016
If they like make 100 Masquerades and 40 Spirits write different letters to United Nations and European Congress to arrest Obi... They will surely lose ... Slowpokes

Peter Obi will defeat you and ur colonies no matter which court you take him even the heaven court will rule on his behalf... He won against Obj, against Uba and against PDP FG led by Obj... So ur lies will not hold water.

Drag Obi tru the mud waters.. He will come out sparkling clean

**ProudlyAnambrian**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2016
They will settle when their interest align.

Funny politicians.

1 Like

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Amazing

Warning:

- Catholic church and Anglican Church should steer clear of this...
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by shaddoww: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2016
I thought he was a saint
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by bloodkiIler: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Whynotthetruth:
lol you've said it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by ba7man(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2016
The alleged amount embezzled doesn't sound true.

3 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Zico5(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2016
So ipods are still defending their own men for fraud committed against them. Let's peter obi be probed and see if he is innocent then we shall know whether his hands are clean. But to start defending some politicians is not the right thing, we need to give ourselves some sense at least

3 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Decibel: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Another faceless group
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by bloodkiIler: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Osmondinho:
If they like make 100 Masquerades and 40 Spirits write different letters to United Nations and European Congress to arrest Obi... They will surely lose ... Slowpokes

Peter Obi will defeat you and ur colonies no matter which court you take him even the heaven court will rule on his behalf... He won against Obj, against Uba and against PDP FG led by Obj... So ur lies will not hold water.

Drag Obi tru the mud waters.. He will come out sparkling clean

**ProudlyAnambrian**
Obiano is digging his grave with this
i just wish he decamped to apc earlier just to see more tangible reason to boot him out.

that man Obiano should take time oo
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by jide219(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:

with all what u just said about this man I think he deserve to be the president

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by whiskystan: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Op what sort post is this why tag "Obiano's camp" pls do verify things b4 u post if any group is calling ƒøя his arrest or whatsoever did emanate from Obiano or his allies. Hope u have a Tv set and saw how a public peace was reach btw both parties in CKC during father tagbo's burial. Do not misled the public.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Remix10(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2016
AnambraDota:

Looked like somebody just learnt a new word here

Wetin u de talk self, communication we person no understand na ranting e be..#mofo
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by whiskystan: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

Obiano is digging his grave with this
i just wish he decamped to apc earlier just to see more tangible reason to boot him out.

that man Obiano should take time oo

U see the problem did u verify the information or whatever is posted is true or is the op's opinion is what's obtained in reality. So any group the springs up belong to Obiano smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moghalu Backs Atiku On Privatizing NNPC / Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls / Aviation Ministry Gets ICRC Approval To Concession Four Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.