Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) (4032 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by olusolaj(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Jubilation in Abuja today as three experts arrived from china to resolve economic crisis.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by LMFashions: 2:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Stale

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by emmy4lov(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2016
still typing ....................................
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by ayuse(m): 2:43am On Sep 05, 2016
O boy u bad ooo. By the time they finish their job, Nigeria economy will be totally forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by ephemm(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2016
I opened with expectations, disappointed though, but the humour has assuage my disappointment. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by JoBabs(m): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Funny
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by Ikigia: 3:57am On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin Not funny
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by AreTheyBitches(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Una dey joke with hunger

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by tit(f): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Saibaba!
#fireonBaba

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by maryjan8(f): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by hardbody: 5:39am On Sep 05, 2016
ephemm:
I opened with expectations, disappointed though, but the humour is assuage my disappointment. grin

I knew it was a joke as Buhari does not even know he needs help. In his mind he is doing well, so why need any help from anywhere at all. I just entered to see the complete stupidity of the op.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by segebase(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2016
yawns and farts
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Good development.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
segebase:
yawns and farts
. . . . . Dirty boy!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by niggi4life(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2016
ayuse:
O boy u bad ooo. By the time they finish their job, Nigeria economy will be totally forgotten.
grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by blithe2nice(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2016
I almost thought it was true. Expecting to see d likes of iweloa ,path utomi and the rest we have got in that aspect. Una wan to niaja to comedy abi? Lolz
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by peter1994(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Good move
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2016
There are things you shouldn't joke with, open the thread to see names of those appointed only to see pics of clowns undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2016
That is what Nigeria economy have turned to, comic

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2016
am telin u....n joke apart dis ppl cn do it beta dan da economic secondsry sch teachr
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by bamog(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2016
laffin in swahili grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by benueguy(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
There are things you shouldn't joke with, open the thread to see names of those appointed only to see pics of clowns undecided
I know you're pained... Just like everyone of us here. Truth is, we cannot change anything because oga Buhari doesn't know we even EXIST. Laugh it off jare. That's the antidote for our present predicament

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Chai playing with fire
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by ogba20: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2016
blithe2nice:
I almost thought it was true. Expecting to see d likes of iweloa ,path utomi and the rest we have got in that aspect. Una wan to niaja to comedy abi? Lolz
soludo and others. any way op done make me smile small.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by oyinkinola: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2016
olusolaj:
Jubilation in Abuja today as three experts arrived from china to resolve economic crisis.
...op infact you soak in biafroine
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo) by gabi101(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2016
lol...this one really caught me cool

(1) (Reply)

Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu / ''APC Has Committed An Unpardonable Sin In The History Of Nigeria'' - Amosun / Is The geographical "NORTH" More Populated Than The geographical "SOUTH"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.