Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) (24045 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / 2019: CAN Calls On Christians To Stone Pastor Bakare For Playing With God’s Name / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by henryanna36: 3:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai over the weekend joined other dignitaries for a fundraising event hosted by Pastor Tunde Bakare in Lagos State.

Located in Oregun, the proposed project “The Citadel” is the new ultramodern Worship Center of The Latter Rain Assembly.

The state of the art building consist of a 5000+ auditorium,annexes, atrium, library, food court amongst other things. The structure sits on a 3-level basement parking, retaining walls with ground floor and additional 4 suspended floors and galleries with a helipad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-bm3Q_Fdw&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-gov-el-rufai-joins-pastor-tunde.html

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by henryanna36: 3:37am On Sep 05, 2016

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by HungerBAD: 3:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Watched the video.

And I can authoritatively say this building will run into Billions. Unless the Banks are ready to finance this project,and I doubt that with the way the economy is.

And that brings me to the question,where will this money come from?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:57am On Sep 05, 2016
This one el rufai is always with bakare, hope he is not thinking of contesting election.

Idp's are starving, poor and homeless people everywhere, massive hunger in the land, yet Nigerian pastors and men of God do nothing only to build gigantic structures and edifice as if that would make them make heaven. Smh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Big religious centres yet corruption is still pervasive in Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by blackpanda: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This one el rufai is always with bakare, hope he is not thinking of contesting election.

Idp's are starving, poor and homeless people everywhere, massive hunger in the land, yet Nigerian pastors and men of God do nothing only to build gigantic structures and edifice as if that would make them make heaven. Smh

Building a church does not negate helping the poor. The fact that the pastor is constructing a huge building doesnt mean he is not also helping the poor. My quarrel will be if he used the money to buy rolls royce or private jets like a particular popular bishop in ogun state.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by kolnel: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2016
El rufai following his ambition closely
He doesn't want to be seen as a religion fanatics

Only time will tell

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by bonechamberlain(m): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2016
blackpanda:

Building a church does not negate helping the poor. The fact that the pastor is constructing a huge building doesnt mean he is not also helping the poor. My quarrel will be if he used the money to buy rolls royce or private jets like a particular popular bishop in ogun state.
they are all the same, what happened to his former church. As a "man of God" U have a standard building u looking for a castle, u have a standard car u want rolls Royce, no difference. If he was not a man of God no problem, but he is, where do the money come from, people's sweat, tithes and offerings.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by blackpanda: 5:25am On Sep 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
they are all the same, what happened to his former church. As a "man of God" U have a standard building u looking for a castle, u have a standard car u want rolls Royce, no difference. If he was not a man of God no problem, but he is, where do the money come from, people's sweat, tithes and offerings.

But the church puts a roof over their head. Its not only for d pastor. Its not his personal property, unlike buying a private car

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2016
When will Christian pastors... organise a fundraising for the unemployed graduates in their church.. . To give them loan to start business

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by okoro4: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2016
El-Rufai trying to cover up.We all know him

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
When will Christian pastors... organise a fundraising for the unemployed graduates in their church.. . To give them loan to start business

When Jesus comes grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by veekid(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2016
End time politicians
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2016
end time

Read
Five Sure Ways to Position Yourself for Financial Success
https://scholarzine./2016/09/04/five-sure-ways-to-position-yourself-for-financial-success/
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by StephanieLuv(f): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2016
The state of the art building consist of a 5000+ auditorium,annexes, atrium, library, food court amongst other things. The structure sits on a 3-level basement parking, retaining walls with ground floor and additional 4 suspended floors and galleries with a helipad.

You see were part of the padded budget is going to wink wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Caseless: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Is bakare this rich?

Looking at the plan , you know this is coming from a man with class and taste. But how does he intend to fund the project?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Francon(f): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Light and darkness

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Jeel: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2016
k
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by shaddoww: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Even at this time of recession they still want to put up d structure wen those dat will attend struggling with their finances. When will we start building men rather than structures?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by congi(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This building has been in the pipeline since 2002 when I last attended LRA. It is not a new plan. The land at Oregun was bought more than 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by Rick9(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2016
congi:

This building has been in the pipeline since 2002 when I last attended LRA. It is not a new plan. The land at Oregun was bought more than 10 years ago.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2016
blackpanda:

But the church puts a roof over their head. Its not only for d pastor. Its not his personal property, unlike buying a private car
ok.
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by aninexzy(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2016
okoro4:
El-Rufai trying to cover up.We all know him
. As e b say na man of God I no wan talk

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by innolala(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Building a physical church with billions is not it. Who is d church we r the church so build up ur followers in the most holy faith. Wat will u profit if u build a church worth billions nd ur members r nt build up in the most holy faith. David wanted to build God a defeating house bt God told him "u cant build me a house cuz I wont stay I move frm place to place" Build d pple nt d physical house.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
I'm not a member of his church but my younger sister was before she relocated abroad. The church provides employment opportunities for graduates,helps members who run to him for financial assistant,these I've seen happen to people I know and he organises outreach programmes ones or twice every year giving free food,clothings and medicals to the poor;these I witness regularly. But the way he fraternizes wih elrufai is what his members are not happy about.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by newbornmacho(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Watched the video.

And I can authoritatively say this building will run into Billions. Unless the Banks are ready to finance this project,and I doubt that with the way the economy is.

And that brings me to the question,where will this money come from?

Bakare and other religious charlatans and con men don't care. They have perfected the art of milking God's people without any scruples, and they squander it all on nonsense like this. Yet Christians aren't crying out against this. I weep everyday for what wicked people have turned the beautiful message of Jesus into. With long patience we wait for revival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by dnative(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2016
perfect and just what Nigeria needs - another multi-billion naira religious center!
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by soberdrunk(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2016
In this harsh economy? Why not raise money to open a factory and employ church members but what do i know, I didnt receive any 'Call'.... angry angry
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by sosanova: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin

Hell Rufai is after his 2019 Presidential ambition, but he will fail woefully.
Re: El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) by cruz419(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2016
I so hate dis man called bakari ,,hypocrite well is mansion his wating for him in hell !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.