Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. (35541 Views)

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello all, please I need your candid opinion on how to calm my friend down cos she's been misbehaving since she checked her result after it was pasted that she made 2.2 which is far below her expectations.

She claimed she has been cheated cos at at 300L, she was on 2.1(3.87/5.00), their 400L results were not made known to them till they released the graduating list. Now she is downcast and has been behaving funny like she's about to go mad.

I tried talking to her that she's not done bad and besides it doesn't matter what you graduate with, that is God who favors one out there in the Labour market.... I have heard of first class and 2.1 roaming the street with no job.....

Pls help me on useful advises for her. Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Kylekent59: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2016
It is better she goes mad idiot. Many were nt opportune to study but still happy in life whereas she had 2.2 nd still living. Dnt use ur past to judge ur future. Tell her I said so

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Birniwa(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol, making 2.2 is not just about "checking your last result and finding out that you made 2.2". She knew right from her final exams that she would end up making that class of degree because final year exams are cumulative which means they're an aggregate of what she made right from her first year.

Besides, like you mentioned there are lots of graduates with 2.1 who end up roaming about the streets with no jobs. Teach your friend how to thank the Lord and move on, there are many other ones who don't even have the opportunity to study.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2016
Birniwa:
Lol, making 2.2 is not just about "checking your last result and finding out that you made 2.2". She knew right from her final exams that she would end up making that class because final year exams are cumulative which means they're an aggregate of what she made right from her first year.

Besides, like you mentioned there are lots of graduates with 2.1 who end up roaming the streets and still no jobs. Teach your friend how to thanks the Lord and move on, there are many other ones who don't even have the opportunity to study.
I just seems not to get her, she was just saying she was being cheated, she deserves more than that... Bla bla... Thanks bro

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Kylekent59:
It is better she goes mad idiot. Many were nt opportune to study but still happy in life whereas she had 2.2 nd still living. Dnt use ur past to judge ur future. Tell her I said so
I wish she realized that in time.... Thanks for your advice bro.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
Hello all, please I need your candid opinion on how to calm my friend down cos she's been misbehaving since she checked her result after it was pasted that she made 2.2 which is far below her expectations.... She claimed she has been cheated cos at at 300L,she was on 2.1(3.87/5.00),their 400L results was not made known to them till they released the graduating list. Now she is downcast and has been behaving funny like she's about to go mad.... I tried talking to her that she's not done bad and besides it doesn't matter what you graduate with, that is God who favors one out there in the Labour market.... I have heard of first class and 2.1 roaming the street with no job..... Pls help me on useful advises for her. Thanks.

If First Class and 2 :1 are roaming the streets, Mehnmnnnn there's trouble.....
It's not over, if she's in the management and social science, she can write ACCA or ICAN and become chartered. That would cover for any lag in BSC.

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Tell dat ur friend to calm her nerves down...

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by sathel(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Tell her to stop limiting God. Tell her with God all things are possible....She getting 2.2 is an "Activity of the moment" .it would pass away....she can't just cry forever..... embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Ozavize88(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2016
........almost everybody pray for 2:1 but when u dont get it u just need to calm down and pray for the best,some people in 3rd class will give anything to have that 2:2

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by idris4r83(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2016
She's crazy. What's wrong in 2.2? Is it not people that are making it even with third class.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2016
sathel:
Tell her to stop limiting God. Tell her with God all things are possible....She getting 2.2 is an "Activity of the moment" .it would pass away....she can't just cry forever..... embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
sathel:
Thanks for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2016
idris4r83:
She's crazy. What's wrong in 2.2? Is it not people that are making it even with third class.
my brother... I Taya o!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by KellyFORMAT(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2016
She is nt d first person person to graduate with 2.2 neither will she be d last. Let her brace up. There is a reason 4 every tin
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by GloShare(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2016
She should run mad already.

10 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Heya. How old is she? Is she ready for marriage? grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by gabi101(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
Hello all, please I need your candid opinion on how to calm my friend down cos she's been misbehaving since she checked her result after it was pasted that she made 2.2 which is far below her expectations.... She claimed she has been cheated cos at at 300L,she was on 2.1(3.87/5.00),their 400L results was not made known to them till they released the graduating list. Now she is downcast and has been behaving funny like she's about to go mad.... I tried talking to her that she's not done bad and besides it doesn't matter what you graduate with, that is God who favors one out there in the Labour market.... I have heard of first class and 2.1 roaming the street with no job..... Pls help me on useful advises for her. Thanks.

coolshare this with your friend Hebrews 13:5, “I will not in any way fail you or give up on you.” God said it three times because He knew how easy it would be to give up on what we’re believing for.she should not let her circumstances talk her out of His best. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Dandeson1(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by idris4r83(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2016
The best Jobs in nigeria are federal government jobs and the minimum requirements is 2.2.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Category1: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2016
D

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Most public owned institutions are in the habit of not disclosing the final year result (semester by semester). Instead they publish graduating list and grades.

We need some legislation to revise this ugly trend angry

If the department had released the result of first semester of the final year, a student has the choice of conceding one year to improve on grades. Correct me, if wrong undecided

In some institution, you hear myths such as no one graduates with a first class or second class upper honours degree in certain department. The situation at government owned institution is pathetic embarassed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Calm her down, a girl ran mad here last week because of waec results. She's in d rehab right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Temitope223(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by ConqueredWest: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Instead of thanking God, she wants to go mad.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Elnino4ladies: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2016
today is my birthday

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2016
make she gboju jor
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2016
uno what?
1st of pray for her Christian/Muslim/otherwise
take her to someone uno she listens too

I would say she should stop limiting herself to a result cause everyone can't be a first class or 2.1 times and season has changed the world is not after a certificate but values u can add

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Kylekent59:

grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Rexnegro(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2016
let her be, she's to encourage herself since Your advice can't. a female for that matter, she got no much prob jare like guys who even with better grades than hers still got no job.. its God grace not degree.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by holluwai(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
You dey mind the girl and even her friend? Them both mad together self. Who bloody cares?

Kylekent59:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by PaulIdu: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Ask you friend to tell you what grade Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Aliko Dangote and even the Dullard Buhari graduate with ..in years to come you friend will learn that the Battle of life is not to swiftest,smartest nor mightiest. .may God help us all

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story / Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React / LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.