Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Player's Heart - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Player's Heart (13659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player's Heart by bishop88: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
bros ooo..are you not updating here again or you have somewhere else you dropping it..let us know so we can follow you coz you can't keep us so long in the wilderness.
Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
[b] EPISODE 28

Being so confused, She walked out of her Dad's mansion with the intension to see David.

She knew David won't lie to her, and that alone motivated her to talk things out with him.
Her Dad let her go this time around because he knew, he had convincingly won her over David.

>HOTEL DEMACK<

David's Uncle who successfully arranged a date with Grace (the girl whom David gave her contact to him), finally met her in a first class resort situated at the western region of the city... Hotel Demack has been her favourite resting Lodge, among the various lodges in the city.

"Do you care for some?" Grace asked, as she smoke her heavily fat wrapped weed (Igbo)

"No! I don't smoke... Thanks" Peter said while presenting a fake smile.

"Hmmm... Guys don't style for me oo, assuming I'm not seeing a wedding ring on ur finger I would have concluded that you have fallen in love with me...lol" She teasingly muttered

"Oh! Sure.... I am married, but my wife is in the States" David replied

"It's alright. Straight to business, who did you say gave you my number and what can I do for you?" She questioned, this time acting more serious

"Oh! It was given to me by David, I guess you know him?" Peter uttered after adjusting himself forward

"Hope you aren't talking about Mr. Azuka's son?" She asked, dropping her weed on a centre stainless plate which was placed on the table.

"Yes, he is the one" Peter confirmed

"If I catch that guy eh... I go make sure say I burst he seedy, upon all the help when I don help am for life. That useless boy deny me se_x because he see's me as a hustler who must have been infected with HIV.... As I sex_y reach! Check me out na... Abaaa!!! that mugu when like woman pass chicken nor fit like me... In short he Father when don die" She complained bitterly

"Sorry my friend" Peter tried to console her

"I dislike that word called SORRY... please don't say that again, and what can I do for you? Because I'm not happy presently" She confessed

"Why angry, my dear friend?" Peter seeks

"Because of the word 'sorry' and the name 'David' which you just mentioned" She replied

"Please don't be angry, and for David he is a good guy, I know him very well. And I think he trust you, that is why he needs your help" Peter Implored

"And how can I help?" She questioned after some minutes of critical observation

"He is having issues with the current Governor who killed his parents and wishes to pay him back" David's Uncle Announced

"Hmmmm.... A mission impossible" She spilled out

"Ya, and that is why you have to come in, because you are the only key to our success according to David" Peter uttered

"This is a political game and I've stopped partaking in such deal, but because of David I'll give it a try" She concluded

"Thanks.... Here are the details of the Governor and I would love you to name your price, because we wanna bring him down as fast as we could" Peter happily explained as he handover a file to Grace

"I think I know all I needed to bring down Mr. Emmanuel but thanks for the documents, I might get one or two things from them. But for my price, I have to see David first" She boastfully muttered

"There is no problem with that, you can have his new contact" Peter said

"Okay, call it" She requested

"070___62___44___64___14" He quoted slowly

"Got it, I have already saved yours so I will contact you after I must have spoken with him" She whined

"Okay, I have to take my leave now" Peter said as he stood up from the seat he was occupying

"You are free" She replied as she shook hands with him

David's Uncle left the hotel as fast as he could, and kept on watching his back until he got home.

He called David instantly, to inform him about all that happened between himself and Grace. And advised him to cooperate with her so as to avoid any blunder along the line...

-- -- -- -- --

While David's uncle and Grace were discussing in the hotel, David was at home bathing himself in the pool of confusion.
He thought about what Cynthia said on phone, advising him to be very careful and also volunteer to help him out.

He later thought it wise that he should bring Cynthia in, since she knows some bad thugs in town. With the hope that she might use them to fight the Governor...

The thinking was so fierce that David started sweating profusely. He decided to go out to get some fresh air only to be blocked at the exit/entrance door by someone special.

He smiled at her and tried to embraced her but she didn't wasted a seconds before repelling him....

No doubt David knew her Father must have transferred some venom of hatred into her, hence she chooses to impose such strange attitude towards him...

>POLICE STATION<

Two men wearing black attires were been paraded into the cell.

There was no doubt that the police were doing a great job, as they fished out Blade and one of his gang member from their hideout.

They were beaten mercilessly until they confessed Cynthia and her friend as the people behind David's kidnap.

Some officers went to apprehend Cynthia and her friend, while the DPO decided to call David and Jenifer right away to break the good news...

Jenifer was still staring at David in owe and dismay when her phone started ringing...

She never wanted to pick the call as she has a great score to settle with David, but seeing the caller who is no other person but the DPO, she got no other option than to take it...

TO BE CONTINUED... [/b]
Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
[b] EPISODE 29

Seeing it was a call from the DPO, Jennifer quickly hit the green key on her cell-phone.

"Hello!" She spoke immediately she picked the call.

" How are you doing? " The DPO asked from the other end.

"Fine sir" She replied.

" I call to tell you that we've captured the hoodlums who kidnapped your friend David, and their sponsors" The DPO said, making Jennifer to smile cheerfully.

"We will be there" Jennifer quickly muttered and ended the call.

"The DPO called, they've finally captured the criminals and those behind the kidnapping" Jennifer explained while David's heart pound.

He had forgotten to tell the DPO not to carry-on with the investigation.

"Let's go to the station" Jennifer said, which jolted David from his thoughts.

They both headed to the police station, and about 30 minutes later they were already there.

They met Cynthia and her friend by the counter, whom David confirmed to be the sponsors and pilots...

Cynthia couldn't stop David as they walked pass, but gave him this look of what's going on?... In other to avoid suspicions, he ignored her  and went to the DPO's office with Jenifer.

Getting to the office, they sat on the visitor's seat;

"I called to inform you both that we've apprehended the hoodlums and their sponsors, soon they will be charge to court because one of the lady insisted arrest and decided to call her lawyer over before any other thing" The DPO said with a smile.

"I am not pressing charges" David suddenly replied while the DPO and Jennifer stared at him in awe.

"Why?" Jennifer asked sounding perplexed.

"I don't want to press charges... just let them go" David replied vehemently and stood up, leaving the DPO's office at once.

He went outside and sat down, he knew he had to tell Jennifer why he will not be pressing charges on the hoodlums. He only hope she understand...

"What is wrong with you? Why don't you want to press chargers?" Jennifer asked in a high pitched voice immediately she approached him.

"Calm down" David replied trying to cool her temper.

"I guess my Dad is right about you" Jennifer suddenly muttered while David stared at her astonishingly.

"What did your Dad say about me?" David asked staring at Jennifer, he knew whatever her Dad told her about him wasn't something good...

"You are a cheat, deceiver, liar, and above all an hypocrite, while your parents are murderers" Jennifer blunted.

David was dumbfounded, he couldn't believe the Governor could go that far in brainwashing his daughter.

"Your Dad is lying because he is the murderer... Yes, he is the reason why I was kidnapped, and why those ladies are there. Your Dad killed my parents and turned me to a heartless player until I met you"  David replied angrily while Jennifer was completely puzzled. She couldn't fathom what David was saying.

"I don't understand! How do you mean by my Dad killed your parents, turned you to a heartless player and he was the reason you were kidnapped, I don't just understand any of it" Jennifer replied sounding perplexed.

She was indeed confused about the whole situation...

David heaved a sigh of relief before explaining to her how his Father was having a upper hand in the election, how Mr Emmanuel killed him in order to be emerged as the winner of the governorship election. He explained how her Father sent different kinds of girls to breakup with him, how it led to his mother's death, and how he started loathing the female folks with passion which later made him a heartless player.

He also explained how he used and dump Cynthia that made her to retaliate by kidnapping him...

"Those are the reasons why I don't want to push the case further" He concluded immediately he was done with his story.

Jennifer could not believe what she just heard... She couldn't help but felt pity for David.

She couldn't believe her Dad would go that far just to be the Governor...

She had totally detest her Dad, especially after listening to David's tragic story.

"We are going to make him pay together" She suddenly offer with sincerity well written on her voice.

TO BE CONTINUED... [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Player's Heart by bishop88: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2016
I love it..bring it on...and don't take long before you update here coz is like am the only one that is following you and I also like ur write-ups.. keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by kannyluv(f): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by nastynic(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Egbon when i don dey park my tent u come show...

Nice update sha..make i arrange am back

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by Precial419: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
WOW VERY NICE STORY IT SEEMS DAVID IS NOW A GOOD GUY OUT OF PITY

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
[b]EPISODE 30

"We are going to make him pay together" Was the statement that kept on peeping in David's mind.

He was not only baffled that Jenifer believed all he told her, but his consternation was to see her offering an helping hands to fight her own biological Father;

"I'm so glad you could comprehend the words of truth I speak forth to you, but one thing I will never do is to involve you in my present battle" David Prattled

Clear throat "Hmmm... Hmmm... Hmmm... Listen to me David, you are not in anyway involving me in a battle. The truth is that I never loved my Dad because I know how cruel and devilish he could be, he never wanted the joy of others apart from his own family... That is the reason why I don't always wanna be with him" She Squealed arrogantly

"Stop shouting dear, just calm down and do me a favor by allowing this case to die here, while I try to settle my score with your Dad by myself" David pleaded

"Fine! I'll make sure we don't take this to the court by pressing charges... But you still have to do me a favour, by allowing me to play my role in your clash with my Father. Remember your fight is my fight, and if I don't partake my Dad will never allow me marry you, unless I give him reasons why we have to be together" She said, crossing her hands over David before perking his forehead

"Fine... But please be careful and do exactly as I will instruct you, until it's over" David advised

"Sure I will my Lord" She said while rendering a glowing smile

They both went back into the DPO's office and gave him some untrue reasons why they won't take the case to court. He got no option than to listen to them, and let the suspect go on bail..

Immediately they got home, David brought out a file similar to the one his uncle gave to Grace, and handover it to Jenifer.
She was really mad when she saw some video clips and letters sent to David's Dad by her own father, threatening to kill him if he refuses to step down for him.

Other documents were also presented by David to her, which made her believed him completely;

"David I'm so sorry for what my Dad did to you and your family, I'll get you one of the best lawyer in this country that will assist you in nailing my Dad because even the bible said 'The wicked shall not go unpunished" She uttered angrily

"Thanks dear, another thing I want you to do now is to get closer to your Dad and pretend we are not seeing each other again, if possible agree that you won't have anything to do with me, while you get better information from him and get to know the people he use in carrying out his evil plots" David instructed

"Hah! That will be hard for me because I can't stay more than a day without you..." She muttered

"It's just for the main time, and for my safety too" David explained

"Okay, I've heard you but don't carry any other girl oo, because the PLAYER is still in you" She teasingly said

"I know I have a PLAYER'S HEART already but you have successfully converted it to a SINCERE HEART" David whined

The both joked with it and ended up in the bedroom where they engaged themselves in a show of true romance and F.sexicon....

Later that Day, Jenifer left David's apartment and went straight to his Father's official home to have an holiday of 1week, instead of going straight to her own place.

They thought that is the only way they can monitor and spy some of Mr. Emmanuel's movement, and be able to tackle him technically...

-- -- -- --

11:14PM {THAT SAME DAY}

David's ringing phone woke him up from his 1hr20mins sleep. It was a call from an unknown GLO number.

He didn't even bother to think twice before taking the call;

"Hello boy!" The caller said playfully

"Who is on the line?" David questioned

"It's me Grace, I got your message delivered by a young man who claimed to be your Uncle, and I would like you to meet me up at Demack Hotel by 8:00am tomorrow.... Bye" She muttered

"No problem then, Goodnight" He uttered in a relaxed manner

David immediately switched off his phone and continued with his sleep....

{THE NEXT DAY}

As early as 7:30am David was done with his normal morning activities. He hastily hooped into his car and drove closer to his gate, waiting for Okoro the gateman to open for him to go out.

As soon as the gate man opened the gate, he saw a car parking right in front of the gate from outside, blocking his exit...

The worst part of it was that he couldn't recognise the car but could see the head of two persons at the front seat...

"Should I go and see who they are or rush back in?" Was the question he could ask himself at that moment...

TO BE CONTINUED...[/b]

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2017
EPISODE 31

David was being indecisive if he should  go back or not, he decided to take a sharp U-turn so as to avert the unknown persons when someone alighted from the car.
Immediately he saw the person, he halted and heaved a sign of relief.
It was Cynthia, and after she had successfully closed the door her friend Naomi joined her, they quickly walked up to him as he stood in a static position...

"Why don't you  come in?" David uttered, leading the road to his house.

"We just drop-by to thank you for not pressing charges" Cynthia said with a smile.

"I am the one that should be telling you 'thank you' for forgiving me. What I did the other day was the least I could do for wronging you" David replied while Cynthia smiled in return.

"We are on our way to a birthday party" Cynthia  muttered as she tried offering a goodbye handshake.

"Don't forget me in anything you do" Cynthia muttered

"I'm lost" David confessed

"We saw your woman and she is pretty. Hope to be in your wedding" Naomi joked while David smiled in return.

"Definitely, I will" David replied while the two ladies took their own leave....

Immediately they left, David hopped in to his car and drove to Hotel Demack to meet Grace who must have been waiting for him.
He got to the hotel and met the receptionist who directed him to the room Grace booked, he knocked several times and was about going back to the receptionist when she opened the door wearing a  transparent night grown, which makes David stared at her in a lustful desire.

David sat down on the bed, since that is where he was ushered to sit by Grace. She handed him a wine, which he politely rejects...

"We don't have time for this, the Governor is already having upper  hand in this battle. Name your price so that we can begin with the arrangements" David muttered in a serious manner.

"Okay! Okay!" She replied after sensing that David wasn't ready for chit chat, and the likes.

"On a normal day I will be collecting one million Naria but since it's you I will do it for eight hundred thousand. However, I can do it for free if you want" She added in a flirty manner tempting David with her offer, as she posed seductively.
If it was the old David, he would have dive in but now he is a changed man, and no longer a player...

"I will send you N400,000 today, then after you've executed the deal I will send the balance" David replied, shocking her with his answer.
She thought David would happily honor her offer "People do really change" She thought to herself..

After concluding the deal with her, David left to his house.
His personal house had become boring since himself and Jennifer were pretending not to be seeing each other, he was now lonely, and seen to be latest loner on earth...

Jennifer had finally made her Dad to trust her, she has told her Dad that David couldn't defend himself and therefore he is guilty of all the accusations. She made her Dad happy when she confirmed him to be right about David.
"He was just like his desperate late father" was the exact words she used, as soon as her Dad started smiling.
She made the Governor believed that, she would never get married to the son of a murderer. Her Father was happy that his daughter had finally conceded to his request.

Jennifer on her own part was planning to go to her father's study room, she remembered how her Dad always warned her and her siblings not to go to his study room. Since he was so keen on not allowing anyone to his study room, it then means he is having an exhibit in there or a skeleton in one of the compartments in the room... Jennifer thought

Immediately her Dad left for an executive meeting, she went to his bedroom to search if she could find the keys that leads to his study room. She searched everywhere but all to no avail, she had already given up when she saw a briefcase on top of his cupboard.

She quickly opened it and to her greatest surprise, a key was laid on a mini foam inside.
She was baffled because only this key was in the briefcase. Strange for one to put only a key in something as huge as a briefcase, she quickly took the key and walked to her Dad's study room. After opening the door, she went to the study desk and started scrutinizing the documents on his desk, if she could see anything incriminating but they were none.

She opened the wardrobe in the study room and saw only a disc, the case of the disc was mark with the letter X, she curiously took the disc and headed to her room.
She inserted the disc to her PC, and waited as it loads for some seconds before playing. What she saw in the recorded disc was a clip that made her shiver in fear and drew back in disbelief, she saw her own Dad with gun in his hands, as he was aiming the gun at Mr Azuka (David's Dad), while two of his bodyguard held Mr. Azuka..

"Please! You don't have to do this" David's Dad pleaded as Mr. Emmanuel aimed the gun at him...

"I have to, you are not fit to become a Governor, you deserve to be in hell. I warned you to step down but you didn't comply, don't worry your wife is already waiting for you there, and I won't forget to send your son too" Mr Emmanuel replied and bursted into an hysterical laughter before pulling the trigger.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Player's Heart by Matrycx(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
tnx for d update. bt bro its takin too long o. patiently waitin
Re: Player's Heart by Evakinqz: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice one bro, I thought dis story was abandoned long time, but yu didn't...

Tanks man, em really enjoying dis..

Keep it coming..
Re: Player's Heart by kannyluv(f): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2017
i am still following
Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
EPISODE 32

Jennifer who was still in doubt that her Dad could do such a thing, repeated the clip for the umpteenth time.
She thought her Dad must have sent someone to accomplish the mission, not knowing her Dad did it himself.

Even David himself thought that Mr. Emmanuel sent a particular lady to murder his Dad, just as he was meant to believe by Sandra who once worked for him. But to Jennifer without the clip he won't and will never believed that her Dad killed his Father himself without sending anyone...

She had a rethink and decided to duplicate the clip, because she knew such video clip will be enough proof to jail her Father compare to the other document David has.
She hastily reached for her laptop and copied it into a newly created folder. Since she didn't lock the study room, she held straight to the room with the plate/disc and placed it back into the briefcase.
She was about locking the door when she heard a very closed footsteps....

She tried as fast as she could to lock the door and get to a safer hideout, but luck wasn't on her side as her Dad caught her right in front of the door.

"Jen hope all is well?" He asked suspiciously

"Yes Dad, all is well, I was trying to clean the cobwebs from the door, I mean from the ceiling" She stammered

"But that is the job of the house helps, more also you aren't holding a cobweb remover or a mob stick... Well that is by the way, I forgot an important file that contains my speech so I decided to come back for it“ Mr. Emmanuel voiced

"Where is it so I can get it for you?" She questioned
"It's in my room, don't worry I will get it myself"

"I insist Dad, I'll be back" She playfully said, as she run out from her Dad to get the file in his room. At least she will use the opportunity to keep back the key she took

Mr. Emmanuel suspected her but he wasn't sure of what her plan was. He checked the handle of his study room to confirm if it was locked and yes it was.
He stood still and try to predict what could be wrong but couldn't come up with anything. More also he was sure that nobody can get the keys to the study room where he kept most of his important documents and secret files...

He was about walking towards the livingroom when Jennifer show up with his file. She had successfully kept back the key and was happy her Dad didn't met her in the so called secred room.

She left the house with her laptop just immediately after her Dad left... Hopefully she would get an empty plate and make copies for David and her so trusted barrister that she planned to get for David...

-- -- -- --

David's mind was so corrupt that he couldn't think straight, he finally decided to get to the bank where he withdrew N500,000 and deposited 400,000 into Grace account who was also banking with Firstbank...
After a successful transaction he opted for a classic bar just to drink out his sorrow, he was now so bittered because all he could think of was his late parents and how much he missed them...

He was still battling with the last drop of the whisky (red label) he bought when a call came in from Jennifer. He wasn't expecting her call so soon, so he kept on staring at the phone's screen..

Jennifer didn't waited for the call to end before she redial his number. This time around David knew it was something serious, in hurry he tapped the answer button

"Hello sweetie! Wasn't expecting your call, hope all is well?" He muttered with an imbalanced pitch

"Yeah, all is well. I have an important clip I must hand over to you right now, so where are you?" She hastily said

"I'm at Eagle Square bar, can you meet me there?" He questioned

"I can but I'm presently in front of your gate and would love us to meet in your house because it is...... " She couldn't complete her statement when David started hearing her scream from the other end

" Hello! Hello! Hello! " David shouted which drew the attention of others in the bar

All David could hear from her end was voices of guys telling her to handover her bag to them, but she kept on shouting... Her screaming was even louder than the guys voice... She was screaming 'NOOOOOO'

David knew she could be in the Center of Danger, and without any form of delay he paid for the drink he bought and went straight to where he parked.

Just like a car race, he sped off to his building since that is where she said she was...
TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy woah!! I love this...I can't believe, I took my time reading this story! soo captivating.... good job op..... waiting earnestly for the last epis
Re: Player's Heart by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy woah!! I love this...I can't believe, I took my time reading this story! soo captivating.... good job op..... waiting earnestly for the last episodes
Re: Player's Heart by kannyluv(f): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thanks for the update. Dnt keep us waiting Pls
Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 5:14am On Nov 19, 2018
EPISODE 33

"Let go off me son of a bitch" Jennifer exclaimed in anger.

"We were ordered not to kill you, so kindly give us the bag you are having otherwise______" A young man on Army camouflage muttered with a pistol on his left hand.

"Otherwise what? Answer me coward, what will you do?" She hurriedly asked.

The both men couldn't withstand the noise Jennifer was making, and just to avoid creating scene, they decided to do what they ought to do at that point in time.
They rushed her and hits her countless times with their gun, which made her collapsed right in front of the gate she was standing.
They didn't wasted a second as they took the bag containing Jennifer's laptop, but unluckily for them a car brushed down the one holding the bag, while the other escaped by zooming off with the white hilux they came with.

David tried as much as he could to arrive home on time, he could sense danger which he had been trying hard to avert all this while. The worst part of it was the fact that Jennifer decided to show up without concrete agreement between the both of them.

He finally got to his building but couldn't see anyone other than spill of blood in front of his gate, he horned continuously until Okoro finally opened.

"Oga! One of the old madam carry new madam go hospital" Okoro shouted as he tried to approach the car after opening the gate.

David didn't even had the time to listen to his trash as drove straight to a comfortable spot where he parked the car and hooped out like a robot.
Okoro who believed he hasn't passed the information appropriately, ran down to him leaving the gate wide open;

"Oga oohhh! Oga!" Okoro called, as he approaches David his boss.

"What is it and where is Jennifer?" David questioned as he breath fiercely, looking confused.

"Oga! Na that old madam when you dey call Cynthiana carry new madam go hospital" Okoro the poor gateman exclaimed.

"Hospital?" He echoed

"Yes oga, two soldiers nearly kill her but old madam Cynthiana abi na Cynthia come jam one with her motor while the second one run" He illustrated, as he paused to swallow saliva before continuing his story.

"I locked the soldier wen she jam for my toilet while new madam bag dey my room" Okoro uttered before taking a deep breath.

"Let me have the bag fast, and bring that slowpoke out" David ordered.

While Okoro rushed back to his security house to get the bag and the so called soldier under his custody, David assisted in closing the gate and dialled Cynthia's contact almost immediately.

She picked up, as soon as the call went through;

"Hello David! Thank God you called" She muttered.

"Where are you exactly, I was just told what happened by Okoro" He said.

"Yes, but calm down she is safe. I'm on my way back to your house, so will explain better when I get there" She assured him.

Few seconds after David dropped the call, Okoro rushed to him with a bag and pointed the so called soldier to him who was seen laying down with his hands and legs chained up by Okoro...
David was overwhelmed by the nice job his loyal gateman did, he hurriedly took the bag inside and came out to interrogate the young soldier who was seriously wounded...

After much questioning, the soldier confessed he was a fake military man and disclosed the identity of the person who sent them.

GOVERNOR'S RESIDENCE

8:47PM (SAME DAY)

Grace and other girls were seen dancing in the midst of highly recognize politicians in the State. She has prepared herself for this day as she knew the only time she can carryout her mission on the governor is this very last Saturday of the month, where the governor always host men of high calibre and status. All bills are on him including the commercial who_re that his boys normally bring in for anyone so interested to enjoy with, all through the night.

At the left flank of the open field in the governor's house, a standard conference table was situated adjacent to the swimming pool. The governor and his special guests were found drinking, eating and smoking there while Grace was waiting patiently like a viper for the right time to strike.
All of a sudden her eyes and that of the governor met, she became more troubled when she saw the governor talking to a humbled and good looking young man.
She stylishly bent down to place the gun with her inside her shoe that looks more like a hilly booth. She suspected the guard is coming to check what she have in her bag....

"Bring me that girl on blue gown" The governor said to his personal assistant

"Okay sir" The PA said, as he briskly walked towards the direction where Grace was shaking her body to the nice rhyme on the DJ's cue;

"Babe His excellency needs your attention right now" The PA whispered as he tapped her on her shoulder.

"Okay Sir" She replied, as she walked after him without hesitation.

Finally, they got to where the governor was. He stood up tapped Grace's assshhhh and started dancing with her.
Other men on the table also stood up to dance with their girls and those who doesn't have any quickly get themselves occupied with the numerous girls that were there.
After an hour of dancing, the governor left the premises to his executive room. Ever since he lost his wife and becomes the governor, this is the only day he manages to laid down with another woman. He always drink uncontrollably on this very day and do whatsoever thing he wishes to do with a woman on this day without regrets.

GOVERNOR'S ROOM

"Young lady, you should count yourself lucky to be with me on my executive bed tonight, just feel free and do whatsoever thing you think you could do to please a man" Mr. Emmanual stammered, with his eyes so dim.

Grace who is an expert in such show, pushed him on the bed. She caressed him seductively after which she took off his clothes.
She stylishly take off her clothes too and placed her gun in an unnoticed position on the bed. The governor was in haste to feel her, as he pulled her to himself and placed his whole face on her gigantic boooobbbss, but Grace turned him down because she hid a piece of paper containing poison on her bra;

"His excellency gently, you got me all night. Let's take some wine before I take you to Pluto" She seductively suggested.

"Oh yes, that vodka will be nice" He said pointing to the bottle of vodka on the wall bar, close to his expensive mini refrigerator

She went there, took two glasses from the wall bar and the bottle of vodka. She poured the content from the vodka bottle into the glasses and expertly remove the poison in the process of pulling her bra, she pour all of it into one of the glass of wine.

Grace knew the security in the building was massive but she still believe she can come out alive if she successfully achieve her mission.

She placed the glass of wine on the governor's mouth and watched him gulp much amount of it, she dropped the glass at the wooden part of the bed and also drink from her own before pouring some on her bossoms.

The governor who was in haste to feel her on bed assisted in taking off her pan_t, and was about inserting his joystick on her when he started coughing uncontrollably.

She pretended as if she doesn't know what was happening and asked the governor to blee-p her harder but the governor was so weak to do anything at this point.
He fell off her body and tried to get his phone from the table, but his hands couldn't get to it;

"What have you done to me?" Mr. Emmanual whispered as he collapsed, having no strength to do anything

At this point she knew her mission has been accomplished, she picked up the governor's phones and every other important documents she could get hold of and was about sneaking out of the room when a knock came from outside.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Player's Heart by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Interesting. Pls continue
Re: Player's Heart by nastynic(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2018
What happened Bruh?

You just went AWOL, hope everything is fine?
Thanks for the Update sha..
But you no try Fah?
Re: Player's Heart by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
https://beta.okadabooks.com/book/about/instar_campuschallenge/22726 please guys click on the link to vote for my story as audience favourite in the union bank/okadabooks writing challenge. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Player's Heart by eliboy92(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2018
[b]EPISODE 34

DAVID'S HOUSE

Cynthia who narrated everything to David as soon as she arrives, suggested they hand over the guy to the police since he has admitted the fact that the governor sent him after his own daughter to spy where she was going to, and retrieve everything on her possession.
But David repel the suggestion and decided to keep him there till the next day when the lawyer Jennifer called must have arrived.

They both agreed to David's suggestion, while on his sitting room accessing the laptop Jennifer brought.
She had already told Cynthia the password to unlock the system, and the folder where she saved the clip.
David and Cynthia watched it several times after which David bursted into tears. He was so cold watching how his father was killed, and wishes he knew all this years that MR. Emmanual killed his father.

Cynthia couldn't withstand the tears and consoled him to think of the way forward rather than crying, knowing fully well that tears could not and will never bring back his father.

David tried to act as a man which he is, by fighting the pain and anger that was inflated in him while watching the video clip. He copied the clip into an empty rewritable disk as well as his personal flash drive.
That very night Cynthia couldn't go home so she spent the night in David's house, but not in the same bed with David because she knew if they both sleep in the same bed she must surely have the urge to touch his irresistible body. She ended up sleeping in the couch at the sitting room.

THE NEXT DAY

-NTA NEWS-

A young lady believed to be around 28 years with an unknown identity has been apprehended by the state police after an attempt to kill the governor in his residence last night.

"David please come, something has gone wrong" Cynthia shouted, which drew David's attention almost immediately.

David stood still as he watches the news displaying on his TV screen.

*continuation*
Although the governor Mr. Emmanual is responding to treatment but whether or not he will make it is what the doctors are yet to assure us.

David couldn't believe his eyes as he watches Grace been paraded with cuffs on her. He sighed and hoped she doesn't call his name during interrogation;

"Things are getting out of hands, we must go and see Jennifer in the hospital right now" David urges.

"But we haven't taken our bath" Cynthia muttered.

"You can take your bath I'm off" David said, as he reaches for his car key on the table

"Just wait let me rinse my mouth I'll join you" She pleaded.

After like 20 minutes time, they both rushed to the car and zoomed off.

FAIRVIEW HOSPITAL

David and Cynthia were both surprised to see Jennifer coming out from the door that led to the reception of the hospital. As soon as Jennifer and the man she was standing with saw David parking they started walking towards the car.
David was so happy to see his dream wife on her feet, he rushed towards them and gave her a hug;

"Dear, so happy to see you in good health" David emotionally confessed.

"It's the Lord's doing, I was not really hurt. The doctor said I was just unconscious but now that I'm not feeling any pains I can go" She uttered

"Thank God" Cynthia voiced out excitedly

"Meet Barr. Obiyor Ugochukwu, he is the one I told you about. I knew you will come this morning so I called him to meet me here instead of going to the house" Jennifer introduced

"You are welcome Barrister. As you can see we have a very big case here with a prominent man. Although we aren't scared of filling a case with him, but hoped you deliver us against this monster. These are the documents containing all his mischievous act and here is a clip of how he killed my dad" David explained, as he presents a file and a CD plate to him.

"Don't worry yourself young man, Jennifer has already told me everything I needed to know. I have already filed the case on your behalf but needs you to sign some documents" The barrister said.

"Where are they, let me sign them immediately because we have limited time. The governor is already hospitalized as I'm talking to you" David explained

They were all shocked to hear the news and decided to act quick.

David called his uncle Peter and updated him with the latest happening. He beseeched him to follow up Grace issue and tried as much as he could to stop her from confessing their names.

THAT VERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

--1:28PM--

Peter went to the police station to see the suspect who tried to kill the governor, but he was denied access to her. After much appealing, he was ordered out from the station and left angrily.

Peter called David and elucidated everything that happened. This made David more confused, but he trust Grace alot and decided not to bother himself but to follow up the law suit the next day being Monday.

LATER THAT VERY DAY

News got to them that the governor is now okay, and was interviewed in respect to the event that almost took his life.
He placed it on his political counterparts who are after him in the coming election and concluded that he will get the culprit as soon as possible and expose the person publicly.

MONDAY MORNING

The governor got the case suit with the mandate to appear before the court in a month time. All the allegations were stipulated on it, and he quickly knew the battle is between himself and David.

He regretted not killing him long ago, but believed he will still scale through since there won't be any tangible evidence against him. He called one of the best Lawyer in the country to defend him and tried as much as he could to get to the Judge that will preside over the case. He believes money can speak in the tentacles of law in as much as the case is within the country....

TO BE CONTINUED....[/b]

1 Like

Re: Player's Heart by Ann2012(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day / Differences Between Anglophone And Francophone Writers / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.